Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Boltred

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

Blockchain is the right decision. Do you plan to expand the platform in the future? I mean for example music, own cloth design, etc.
Most likely that what you offer no one will translate into reality. Since this is a platform for the sale of art, not clothing.
I think this option is possible, but it should be another separate platform for selling other things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:39:55 PM

Blockchain is the right decision. Do you plan to expand the platform in the future? I mean for example music, own cloth design, etc.
Most likely that what you offer no one will translate into reality. Since this is a platform for the sale of art, not clothing.
I think this option is possible, but it should be another separate platform for selling other things.
as far as I know, the team is not going to develop any other platforms yet.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:37:13 PM

as far as I know, the team is not going to develop any other platforms yet.
So far nothing of the kind has been indicated. Maybe next year
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

Then this is another project, he will not be related to this platform for the sale of art.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
This usually happens when a suitable number of users is recruited for mass token distribution. Usually the term is about a month.
that is, you want to say that the distribution will be very soon?
I would also like to know the exact information about the distribution of tokens, when it will be held.
Distribution of tokens will be all after the end of the bounty program.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
distribution will begin no earlier than the end of the bounty.  So be patient.
That is, only after the bounty ends? What is the end date?
Boltred

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:36:55 PM

I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
cripti7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:25:31 AM

Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:57:34 AM

I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:05:31 AM

Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
Boltred

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:32:13 PM

Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
maybe the bounty will end when the sales end.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
just go to the official website of the Bounty campaign and there you can join any kind of Bounty.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:45:45 AM

just go to the official website of the Bounty campaign and there you can join any kind of Bounty.
Thanks, I figured it out. Now I have joined the token distribution.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:57:24 AM

What date will the sale be? And then we will immediately receive tokens?
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:03:56 PM

Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
Boltred

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:20:31 PM

no, this usually happens some time after the completion of sales.  I think for about a month.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:35:24 PM

All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
if there is information about the team, then it will not disappear anywhere) Sometimes it happens that projects do not give any information about the team at all and this is not correct, in my opinion.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:28:50 AM

no, this usually happens some time after the completion of sales.  I think for about a month.
I see that most projects do this closer to October. I wonder what this may be connected with.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:13:31 PM

I see that most projects do this closer to October. I wonder what this may be connected with.
I think this is not connected with anything, just some time after the end of sales and that’s it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: