Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Boltred

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:30:44 AM

Hello everyone, have you already added the token to CoinMarketCap?
no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
so soon we will be able to see ArtPro coins on CoinMarketCap.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:09:31 PM

a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
Of course, you can’t say the other with such support!
we can say with confidence about the quality of this Bounty campaign only after its completion and receipt of remuneration.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:42:52 AM

It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
we can say with confidence about the quality of this Bounty campaign only after its completion and receipt of remuneration.
I fully agree with this, only after receiving the awards, I can say that the team held a quality bounty for the community
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

I fully agree with this, only after receiving the awards, I can say that the team held a quality bounty for the community
I think Bounty0x will be able to guarantee the payout for the Bounty
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:14:01 AM

I have not worked with this platform before. Projects transfer tokens during the launch campaign on Bounty0x?
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:59:44 AM

no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
Very good. So they do everything right. It can be seen that there is a result from all the work done.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

I have not worked with this platform before. Projects transfer tokens during the launch campaign on Bounty0x?
Seems Yes. But it is worth reviewing all the information on this.
molly_me

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:20:11 PM

I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
I think for about a month you should be given everything that is due to you.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:22:18 PM

Why so long?  I expected to receive my reward much earlier.
blackkakfian

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:25:26 AM

Why so long?  I expected to receive my reward much earlier.
the team did not specify an exact deadline for the distribution of awards, but I read that this will happen after the IEO
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:16:35 AM

I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:10:38 AM

I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
there is no reason to doubt that the developers will make payments in a timely manner. The project has a good reputation.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:17:17 AM

Not yet, but soon developers should update this information here.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:11:56 PM

there is no reason to doubt that the developers will make payments in a timely manner. The project has a good reputation.
I think so too. The guys have already earned the trust of their customers and investors.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:23:02 PM

Most likely, tokens will be charged within a week.
molly_me

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:40:07 PM

Thank you, I still hope that we will not wait long for our reward.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
baby5226

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:09:29 AM

all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
there is a wish not just to receive the awards, but also to receive from it good profit. The team must continue to work on the project to make it happen.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:21:54 AM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: