Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:26:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:40:12 PM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see that there was a referral system. If it were resolved, then it would have been added from the very start of IEO.
Of course, now it is too late to add a referral program, it was necessary to do this from the first day of the launch of the Bounty, in order to attract new supporters.
Sometimes there are such cases that the referral program is launched almost at the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:51:54 PM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see that there was a referral system. If it were resolved, then it would have been added from the very start of IEO.
Of course, now it is too late to add a referral program, it was necessary to do this from the first day of the launch of the Bounty, in order to attract new supporters.
Sometimes there are such cases that the referral program is launched almost at the end.
Yes, I saw similar projects, but I think that if the team wanted to create a referral program, they would have done it from the very beginning.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:21:56 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
the project is developing according to plan, so now there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the quality of the token distribution.
Of course. But is there any reason to doubt the project?
I think that ArtPro can become popular among buyers and sellers of paintings.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:02:05 AM

I also experienced this, but if few participants in the project. ArtPro attracted attention, so it seems to me that the referral program will not.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:42:32 AM

Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
I'm sure we'll find out only after the launch of the last round of IEO.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:49:43 PM

Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
tell me when the last round of IEO starts?
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:48:00 PM

I also experienced this, but if few participants in the project. ArtPro attracted attention, so it seems to me that the referral program will not.
I think so too. There is no point in doing it at this stage.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:04:44 PM

Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:10:02 PM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:45:43 PM

everything is correct, but the Bounty can last less or vice versa more than the last round of IEO.
baby5226

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:59:50 AM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
the ATP token will have advantages over other payment options for purchases.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:00:29 AM

everything is correct, but the Bounty can last less or vice versa more than the last round of IEO.
at the moment, I am satisfied with the conditions for the bounty.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:01:58 AM

Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:20:50 PM

quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
the main thing is that on the platform we can use the coins we earned in the Bounty.  I'm already waiting for this moment.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:27:26 AM

Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:09:07 AM

let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
some features?  I thought that any services on the platform would be paid using APT coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: