Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2019, 10:42:15 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy btc with USA Card.  (Read 122 times)
GenoveseJoshua

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:00:00 PM

Hello guys how can i buy buy bitcoins with my usa cards , without verification ? high amounts.... 10.000$ ? thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1354

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 01:58:41 PM
Merited by bones261 (2)

If you want buy almost 1BTC then you better use some reputable&trusted service and do KYC. I know it is not easy to send your documents to some exchange because we are afraid of misuse of personal data, but Coinbase is USA based company and they have high standards in user data&coins protection.

However if you want to buy without verification, we have exchange board on this forum with some reputable members, but be sure to check trust page of any seller and always use escrow ( some of trusted member from this forum) who will protect you from fraud.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

LeGaulois
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1191

Bitcoin Ninja Unregulated Banker Unbanking Folks

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

If you want buy almost 1BTC then you better use some reputable&trusted service and do KYC. I know it is not easy to send your documents to some exchange because we are afraid of misuse of personal data, but Coinbase is USA based company and they have high standards in user data&coins protection.

However if you want to buy without verification, we have exchange board on this forum with some reputable members, but be sure to check trust page of any seller and always use escrow ( some of trusted member from this forum) who will protect you from fraud.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

Did you see someone in the forum accepting credit cards?

@OP
You will have a hard time to find a place not asking the KYC verification. Perhaps using Paxful or LocalBitcoin you can find some offers.
I remember to read  binance has a credit card option to buy, maybe there is no KYC verification needed (up to $xxx per day)

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1354

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:39:09 AM

Did you see someone in the forum accepting credit cards?

I can not say I saw that option in our crypto exchange board, but it is possible that someone would sell even in this way. I just want to give OP some other option, but I forget that he is only have option to buy with credit card.

Regarding Binance, they do not allow US citizens to trade on their main site from about a month ago, and it is not clear when they US based exchange will start to work. However buying with credit cards on Binance requires that user is provide valid ID.

Binance has a feature that allows users to purchase certain cryptocurrencies directly with their Visa or Mastercard credit card. If you are a qualified candidate, navigate to the “Funds” tab and select “Buy With Credit Card.” You will then be required to enter the purchase amount of the desired cryptocurrency and whether you will be paying with the US dollar or euro. Cryptocurrency purchases by credit card are limited to BTC, ETH, and LTC at this time. There is a minimum processing fee of $10 or 3.5 percent of the total order – whichever is more expensive. After completing this step, you will need to confirm your billing information, email address as well as your identity.
A valid government issued form of ID is required to be submitted to confirm your identity.

figmentofmyass

Activity: 1176
Merit: 915

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:49:43 AM

Hello guys how can i buy buy bitcoins with my usa cards , without verification ? high amounts.... 10.000$ ? thanks

like others said, using credit cards without verification---especially in those amounts---probably won't be possible. exchanges use KYC as a buffer against credit card fraud risk.

bitstamp is one option. they charge 5% for credit card purchases and KYC is mandatory.

binance is cutting USA residents off in september and won't allow new signups, but if you already have an account there, you may be able to verify it. then the credit card limit is $20k per day. pretty big fees still at 3.5%.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.