Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stakenet - XSN - The Next 50x Altcoin Out There?  (Read 811 times)
2020Crypto

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 07:02:31 PM

I wish I could have bought more of that dip last week.

It dipped down below 600 satoshi for a brief moment. I didn't catch the bottom, got in around 620, and in the green currently. As soon as I saw a better exchange for this project I decided to get in, haha  Grin
I got some under 700 sat. I'm at least happy with that.

Nice, I got some around 650, so pretty satisfied as well.
I'm sure the new exchange listing will add more liquidity and a higher price overall moving forward!  Smiley
Bear_Hug

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 05:04:18 PM

I wish I could have bought more of that dip last week.

It dipped down below 600 satoshi for a brief moment. I didn't catch the bottom, got in around 620, and in the green currently. As soon as I saw a better exchange for this project I decided to get in, haha  Grin
I got some under 700 sat. I'm at least happy with that.

I'm sure the new exchange listing will add more liquidity and a higher price overall moving forward!  Smiley

How I wish that it would be "We" instead of reading this as "I"

what the fuck I'm doing here if I missed the train?? With the current market cap of Stakenet the only long-winded but sincere statement I can give is, "XSN will only go Up!" haha
nightflightcourt

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 12:49:17 AM

I guess a new exchange listing will help more people access XSN. Livecoin is slow and it goes down a lot but I'll still take it any day over a bigger CEX with strict KYC
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: