Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:24:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrong mindset sucks, not you(newbies) or the forum  (Read 171 times)
Sharon121212 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:06:19 PM

Was doing my normal reading of thread when I bumped into this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166448.0
Although it's long(some newbies do not try to read through long post and they are content with there one-line post as well) but really that post was thought provoking coming from someone who really had nothing to offer at the start of his journey and achieving a good standard.

"Bitcoin" some fancy name giving to an unrealistic money that was what can to my mind when I heard of it for the first time I down played the it at every slightest chance I get in as much as I was interested in business ideas, entrepreneurship and wanting to be self reliance as a person I never got the right mindset of bitcoin at that early stage.
   Last year was the game changer for me I did not necessarily become a millionaire or did I get to mine my first bitcoin but I get to become more knowledge about cryptocurrency and bitcoin than I was earlier(i wouldn't want to bore you with how that all happened)

As a newbie see yourself as more as an intern like
1. Taking close note of relevant topics
2. Being frequent on the forum
3. Dropping your opinion once in a while
4. improving on your initial understand before coming

Just put away the pressure of hitting it big time on your early stage be free to make errors and correct them always. No one is a dummy (even that low grade scoring kid turned out to be Dr Ben Carson) it just a matter of mindset.

Specialization is paramount I got in here on the idea to know about about bitcoin so I pay little interest on altcoins and specialization goes down to your every aspect, as a newbie see and find what you are comfortable and have passion for (you are most likely to spam when you having a go at something you really don't know or not good at) 

See your personal knowledge as the real price and merit, ranking up etc as added bonuses this way you would have a great time here
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:01:47 PM

My opinion why most people's mindset sucks is because they are not interested or very into crypto to learn more about crypto space and the person who introduced bitcoin to a certain person is that the one who introduced bitcoin to a person with a wrong mindset is that they introduced bitcoin in a wrong way that bitcoin is another source of income where anyone can earn that result many forum users are into ICOs to earn btc later on.
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:55:23 AM

Like it or not, lots of people are interested in this forum because of monetary reasons. I personally think that's not a problem as long as you can follow the rules properly. Newbies who're interested in signature campaign for example then should work hard to rank up by doing contributive posts. As long as that is done properly, without copy-paste and something along the line, I believe they'll eventually become a good and reputable member here.

Problem on most people is not their intention, but their laziness to follow the forum rules and want to get a quick rank-up or doing some lazy work to get money, which will always result in a low-quality post, and something similar.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
OcTradism

Activity: 1750
Merit: 806

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:08:53 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 06:56:27 AM by OcTradism

My opinion why most people's mindset sucks is because they are not interested or very into crypto to learn more about crypto space and the person who introduced bitcoin to a certain person is that the one who introduced bitcoin to a person with a wrong mindset is that they introduced bitcoin in a wrong way that bitcoin is another source of income where anyone can earn that result many forum users are into ICOs to earn btc later on.
You wrote a very long sentence, nearly endless one, so it is hard to catch exactly what you raised. However, I want to discuss about ICOs, that is perfect one for risk-accepted investors. ICOs are likely the same as IEOs now. They are both kind of risky investments, and investors should not invest in ICOs, or IEOs of whatever projects/ exchanges, if they don't have plans for losses. That's all. They can win big, lose big with ICOs and IEOs.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3677

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:38:49 AM

I can shorten the article by saying:
Your mind is the best thing you can invest in.
Regardless of the motivations that you have inspired for this forum, if you do not learn you are a loser "even if you win thousands of dollars of spam."
Quite the contrary if you gained knowledge without getting your money.

Finally, do not be shy about asking any question whatever that question is, but try to work hard before putting it down.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: