Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:33:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges are not recommended.  (Read 1625 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:40:07 PM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

Help others to avoid this exchanges that cheat traders
Any particular way how the exchanges deceive traders? Anyways, I do agree that exchanges aren't the best platform (but easiest way) to exchange coins. But, there are fees that eventually add up and it is only when you make a huge exchange you realize how big and ridiculous the fees are. Again, there are chances of exchange getting hacked or scamming you. For this reason, making p2p exchange is the best thing you can do.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:48:56 PM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

There are host of bad exchange that I will not recommend for anyone on this platform to use. The first among then is Yobit. Up till now, I find Yobit too difficult to interact with since I started trading in 2017. If you deposit tokens on the exchange it will take ages to deposit and you keep writing their support every damn day. Another one is P2PB2B. This exchange is know for bot trading. If you place an order on the exchange the bot will just fill 1 token out of 10k tokens. These exchanges are not worth and exchange and I don't see them as exchange with good future.

fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:35:10 PM

Some exchange that I recommend not trade on it is Latoken, HitBTC, Coineal, IDAX, ... because most of these exchange do not have real volume, most of the volume is from bot of exchange
I can not specifically say about trading on the exchanges listed by you, but my buying and selling experience at HitBtc and Idax left a positive impression.  About Latoken heard from many users and reviews are mostly negative.  My trading experience with this exchange is usually sad.  I made a deposit of tokens and, as it turned out later, below the minimum deposit level of these tokens.  Later I decided to buy tokens and add balance to the trade.  But from the support of the exchange I heard the following.  They, referring to the rules of their exchange, stated to me that the tokens were lost and, like, we can do nothing to help.  Conclusion, carefully read the rules.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:13:29 AM

I don't have any problem using exchanges except for a few, a number of exchanges make it difficult to withdraw funds, some require rigorous verification, and the unending cases of hack. Apart from these, I find exchanges very useful for crypto.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:36:05 AM

Fake volume is the order of the day now and many exchanges are doing it just that some are better in covering up than others. I think it always better to withdraw our assets if we aren't trading them for long because most of these exchanges are not to be trusted.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:23:41 AM

my only bad experience is with yobit , they have alot of coins that go to the wrong chain and when you deposit you just lose your coins and most coins which have a great pump it is impossible to make a deposit
yobit from the beginning had a problem. but for some reason there is still a signature campaign for them. even though it is clear in some social media accounts they have been labeled a scam. don't approach this exchange.
Not only had a lot of problems but yobit already know by so many people as scam exchange site from the beginning. The only exchange site that offers the same mechanism as bitconnect was yobit. Remember about there was a problem with its signature campaign this time it's not clear whether the participants are getting pair or not.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:09:11 PM

Well, I have never come across any exchange that has deceived a trader or developer, I only know that we have quite number of exchanges that are under performing because they lack the volume to do so, most new exchanges are not gaining much recognition because the larger ones has gain so much popularity and trust of the current users that we have in the market.

If there is any exchange that is practicing what you said, it will surely be same projects and the exchanges that I know has closed up are as a result of their system being hacked, expect maybe it was just a tactics used by them to steal people’s fund. So if we talk about under performing exchanges, we can list a lot, but exchanges deceiving? Not seen any, except exchanges with fake volumes.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:53:41 PM

i would say poloniex. i remember how they cheated during an xrp pump 3 years ago. they locked the trades for a while and then opened again saying the server is overloaded. anyway nobody uses this exchange anymore.
cbcbct

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:50:36 AM

i would say poloniex. i remember how they cheated during an xrp pump 3 years ago. they locked the trades for a while and then opened again saying the server is overloaded. anyway nobody uses this exchange anymore.
3 years ago, lots of issues occur with Poloniex, not only with Ripple. The site crashed for so many times, and each time they openned their site, margin crashes killed lots of marginal traders. I remembered those days, and that was one of reasons why Poloniex shut down its troll box.
efxtrader

Activity: 924

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:35:21 AM

During this time I had not had a bad experience with an exchanger except cryptopia. The cryptopia was closed because the exchanger was hacked by hackers and currently in the process of liquidation, but besides cryptopia, I think there is no problem. Choosing an exchanger must be careful so as not to occur like cryptopia

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:09:03 AM

The point is that if you have big funds, don't keep it on the stock market, which has a bad image or a lot of fake volume, but save with real exchanges like Binane, Bittrex Huobi, Okex, it will be safer so there are no problems.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:26:05 AM

Based on my experienced for using exchange in which is not good to me at all are Latoken, Etherdelta, Hotbit, Yobit,
and Waves platform. These are all up to you, this is just my opinion and sharing my bad experienced in different
exchange.
The3max

Activity: 317

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:37:22 AM

The things you said above I really agree. I thought about the latoken and some other trading platforms. Please take a loss, here I am not talking about security or transaction fee. I would like to say that trading platforms create bots and create virtual volumes. However, when there are some currencies listed, it doesn't even have people interested in trading. So what is the ICO program for, where the investors' money will be

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:45:25 AM

One exchange I would never advice anybody to use or store their funds is Coss exchange, I once deposited a coin there and the wallet immediately started showing that it is on maintainance mode, I asked my friends and theirs is normal, this incident happened over a year ago and up till now, that particular wallet is still on maintainance mode and my funds has been lost, support didn't even bother replying me.

Khuongcute2503

Activity: 256
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 12:07:06 PM

Some exchange that I recommend not trade on it is Latoken, HitBTC, Coineal, IDAX, ... because most of these exchange do not have real volume, most of the volume is from bot of exchange
These are very familiar exchanges with bounty hunters when their projects do most of them listed here. For traders, this is not a good exchange to trade, but you can buy cheap tokens here and that waiting list is listed in the big exchange. At that time, the token value is increased and you can earn a big profit
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:28:14 PM

There are some instances that it is part of marketing strategy to attract traders to let them discover if the issue is real. Bad trading result is not the exchange problem. No one to be blame as we are in digital scene.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:37:14 PM

Exchanges are mainly made for trading purposes so once you are done with trading, just transfer all your funds from the site back to your personal wallet. If you leave your funds there and it gets lost, you dont have to be blaming anyone.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:39:03 PM

I just heard this, I have made several transactions at LATOKEN, I will not transact there again.
what about IDEX?

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
iphmp159

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:40:41 AM

Centralized exchanges shouldn't even operate without being regulated. and as long as they are centrally controlled, they can be easily abused. Real exchanges (real decentralized exchange) have little or non of this problem.
 Centralized exchanges are the source of many financial frauds in crypto world.
There are very few centralized exchanges don't ask for KYCs, but you can choose decentralized exchanges to avoid KYC requirements, if you don't want to do it. Crypto Bridge is one of good decentralized exchanges for you.
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:47:43 AM

I did not fall for such. However, I saw how large scam projects were trying to drag investors into a certain unknown exchange. For example the project NEluns.  I do not really trust and do not know all the exchanges. By this, I check them on CMC.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: