Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:55:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No withdrawal on Binance! Is Binance new HitBTC?  (Read 491 times)
FAtrader (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:58:25 AM

Automated Face Verification process?   Selfie with ID? Yes,  complete.

Then reading between the lines, they flagged you for suspicious activity. This could be related to the outputs you sent. Is there any chance they could be associated with illicit activity, sent directly from a dark web marketplace or something?

Another possibility is your verification documents. Let's say hypothetically that two different accounts used your documents to verify, whether because someone stole your documents or vice versa. Binance would demand a video verification to determine who is truly associated with those documents.

That is why I can't give to them other information besides that I have just given.
I'm afraid that the employees of Binance may sell the personal data about the clients or the hackers may get my information from this exchange.

You already gave them your ID and selfie. Is a video verification (where you specifically mention Binance) really much more to give? I guess it all depends how much is in your account. If I only had some bitcents or low value altcoins in my account, maybe I wouldn't care. It's up to you....

I will take my lawer's advice if they may demand this additional verification. If they may do it then I need to give them these  additional verification. I think that this is an exchange's fraud.
If they haven't right to demand this additional verification then I need to file lawsuit to this exchange that they return back my BTC.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:02:20 PM

I logged in few months later after level2 verification and a deposit BTC and I saw my limit for withdrawal was cut from 100 BTC to 0
and it demands one more check, requires more documents.

Maybe this is the problem, your account was marked suspicious because it was not active a few months ago and suddenly tried to make a withdrawal, therefore the binance system did additional verification for you. I think what binance has done is very appropriate, considering that a few months ago they suffered losses due to hackers. Therefore Binance adds to the double security of any suspicious activity now.

Now you only need to verify with videos, I think it's not too difficult for you, unless you don't want your money to be withdrawn. Make sure all the complaints that you face to contact binance support.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:26:09 PM

I think that there is no topic content to be taken very seriously, considering that the person who is sharing is a new member and how he / she chooses the topic. Perhaps the only purpose in creating this topic is to discredit the Binance service. Of course, the service you are talking about is not a perfect or defensible service, but it is important to remember that the service you are talking about leads the market. If one day he seizes Binance users' money, or if he disappears within one night, the cryptocurrency market will have a huge crisis. Therefore, we should be careful not to create such worrisome topics. It is likely that your target of denigration about service has not worked well.
Akim2710

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:32:59 PM

They do it (Binance) for user data security, because they are very concerned about the security of users such as if there is suspicious login activity regarding accounts that have many assets in it they can just ask for verification to ensure that you actually access the account
bernardos

Activity: 686
Merit: 45

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:04:11 PM

Maybe you are from a country that can no longer trade on Binance. For example citizens from Serbia can no longer use Binance, same as US citizens. I have read about Serbian users complaining that after logging in they were asked to withdraw their funds as soon as possible because their country is no longer accepted. Maybe they have reasons to believe that you are not who you say you are.

Content writer and Croatian translator. Contact me for more information.
FAtrader (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:28:16 AM

I consulted with the lawyer if the Binance hold my money and asked my personal data legally.
I will file lawsuit against the exchange to return back my money if they don't return my BTC.

I found that the Binance is registered at the Malta and Changpeng Zhao(CEO of Binance) personally knows the Joseph Muscat(prime minister of Malta)
https://news.bitcoin.com/malta-prime-minister-welcomes-binance-to-its-blockchain-island/
https://twitter.com/JosephMuscat_JM/status/977115588614086656

Joseph Muscat is known thanks to the money laundering scandals(Panapa papers),
https://www.occrp.org/ru/home/27-ccwatch/cc-watch-briefs/6392-maltese-pm-calls-snap-election-amid-offshore-allegations  
https://www.occrp.org/ru/daily/7456-former-maltese-anti-graft-agent-says-he-fears-for-his-life

as the journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia told ( later journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia has been murdered with a car bomb https://www.occrp.org/en/projects/27-ccwatch/cc-watch-briefs/7141-maltese-corruption-and-organized-crime-reporter-murdered-by-car-bomb
https://twitter.com/DefendAssange/status/920008980444872706 )

It is possible that through Changpeng Zhao the exchange takes part in the money laundering and the next time we will see as the FBI, SEC etc. deals with the exchanges, which launder money.
Be careful, probably soon we will see the same image during logging the exchange, which we have just seen at the other exchanges:

http://i66.tinypic.com/bff5vc.jpg
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:54:30 PM

No, I think they are only implementing security methods to preserve assets for investors. If you have provided KYC to them, you will quickly resolve the requirements they set.
Up to now, Binance is still one of the exchanges I trust the most and they are doing very well their work.
This is one fact about Binance that you have said here, and aside this, I think it is high time we start having some regulations in the cryptocurrency industry, and some of these regulations may be quite strict because enough is enough of all these scammers taking advantage of the industry and making some interested users/investors see it as a weak technology and this is why government too has typically refused to support it and frowning at it.

I guess one of the reason Binanceis quite strict with accounts now is because of the recent hacking attack that was launched on them, which they lost some tangible amount to, and the record has also been shown that amount of money that has gone through crypto fraud is about 2.7 billion dollars, this is really disheartening and I support if Binance and some exchanges has to put some regulations.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

I don't often have problem with my Binance Withdrawal. It sometime takes a long time to be confirmed but i alway receive it.
if there is delay in our withdrawl request its normal.binance was biggest exchanges with huge number their customer.they proceed much transaction in every second , so don' t worry if our money come lately.we know binance reputation so far.
Delayed can be expected but the case for OP is different binance is asking him to provide video for verification I'm not familiar with that since I only used this exchange for small amount of trades not more than 2btc which can deal with withdrawal without any issues.

Might need to clear this things out from binance team and checked from them if what's the reason behind this avoiding you to withdraw your coins.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:10:55 PM

Well, it is a centralized exchanges. I guess they are under government rules and have to be compliant.

They could even remove the kyc withdrawal limits one day and , before you know it they begin to freeze many accounts.
 It is a dangerous gamble to keep lots of coins on centralized exchanges.
If Luke can be affected, anyone as well could.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: