Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:09:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of the following extremes do you like best?
9 decimals and a coin worth $0.01 USD during ICO
6 decimals and a coin worth $0.00001 USD (0.001 ct) during ICO
3 decimals and a coin worth $0.00000001 USD (0.000001 ct) during ICO
No decimals and billions of coins being sold in a bunch at ICO, emulating 9 decimals w/o enforcing them

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] APTUM - EVERYBODY’S CRYPTO | White Paper released  (Read 2028 times)
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:06:42 PM

So will CBX be valuable? Will the team focus on developing AP tokens or CBX tokens?
But why is it so complicated in getting the token? Why don't we simply take it to cut costs?

Our focus is on Aptum.

Not sure I understand your other questions.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elambert (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:19:16 PM

Please see below from Aptum lead developer.

"@everyone I've got terrible news.
After talking to experts in sociology, we've come to the conclusion that aptum will not reach it's goals any time soon.
If it's not possible for paypal to replace visa and cash, and if it's not possible for us, to be a more sustainable alternative by leveraging decentralisation, there is no reason to continue this project.

I hope you understand those reasons for postponing the project.
All resources will stay online and the AIPs will be improved to allow anyone to reference them in the future without researching their backgrounds for years.

All investors are going to be refunded as well.

I hope you'll have more luck with your next project.
If you have no idea where to go now, I'd like to direct you to @Kayaba | MR's Meros, as it looks more promising than ever - mostly because of its incredibly persistent and powerful developer."

Sorry to all, this was an ambitious project and at the present time it does not appear to be possible.

Locking this thread Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: