Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:47:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sory Deleted  (Read 4780 times)
Onetamiles

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

The potential of the Deesseel is, but do not forget about the competition, you need to offer something new to gain popularity. The solution of old problems the new sposobomi.

People love a new product on the market and this is important. Both users and competitors will always appreciate an interesting idea.
Any investor is chasing new technologies, this is why the blockchain is so popular.

It’s not even a matter of technology, but the fact that the blockchain system is anonymous, that is, finances can’t really be tracked, and they like it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DjonSnou1

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:39:02 PM

It’s not even a matter of technology, but the fact that the blockchain system is anonymous, that is, finances can’t really be tracked, and they like it
Yes, but the financial police do not like it, on this, the cryptocurrency is under constant pressure.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

Yes, but the financial police do not like it, on this, the cryptocurrency is under constant pressure.

It should be noted that Very often people learn about something technologically new only when it is no longer relevant.
Most often, large and experienced investors are always aware of all the novelties in the cryptocurrency market.
Klachew

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:21:34 PM

It should be noted that Very often people learn about something technologically new only when it is no longer relevant.
Most often, large and experienced investors are always aware of all the novelties in the cryptocurrency market.
What exactly is new about the platform Deesseel? how will they stand out? Angry
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:49:30 PM
Merited by Pidoplech (1)

hat exactly is new about the platform Deesseel? how will they stand out? Angry

First of all, it is the use of blockchain technologies. Fully open team, though it is not great. The widest range of services that the platform will provide. And of course, the fixed price of the coin.
Without a doubt, we do not see the finished product yet, and this is a minus.
SpesCoin

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:00:48 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2019, 02:29:38 PM by SpesCoin

Traded here https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS
I Also heard that negotiations are underway with the exchange www.hcoin.com

I've already come across Hcoin, a pretty decent exchange. At what stage are the negotiations going on?

You need to carefully read user reviews about this exchange before making a conclusion. I hope that the team did not make a wrong choice.

Hey Pidoplech
Can you please tell me what reviews to read about https://cryptohubexchange.com ?
The exchange it's brand new and even dont have an ANN created on bitcointalk...
I would suggest you to check before you make any comments.
Regards,
SpesCoin

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:03:58 PM

Traded here https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/XDS
I Also heard that negotiations are underway with the exchange www.hcoin.com

I've already come across Hcoin, a pretty decent exchange. At what stage are the negotiations going on?

You need to carefully read user reviews about this exchange before making a conclusion. I hope that the team did not make a wrong choice.

This is the first time I see this exchange, but i hope that the team was able to make the right choice and it’s not worth stopping at one
Hey Sabigar,
It's the first time you hear about https://cryptohubexchange.com because you're a Newbie, come back later when you're more advanced and comment.
Ikhuyle

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:08:55 PM

First of all, it is the use of blockchain technologies. Fully open team, though it is not great. The widest range of services that the platform will provide. And of course, the fixed price of the coin.

The finished product should be in about half a year, this is my personal opinion, and maybe longer, i won’t guess, of course, but I set the rates
Pelageind

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:16:50 PM

Yes, alas, we do not see the real development, all on the sheet. But the coin gets on the crypto exchange, it's a big progress.
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

It's the first time you hear about https://cryptohubexchange.com because you're a Newbie, come back later when you're more advanced and comment.
Low-grade exchange, small daily trading volumes, but this is a good start for a young project like Deesseel!
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:39:59 PM

Low-grade exchange, small daily trading volumes, but this is a good start for a young project like Deesseel!

Looking from which side to look, a little activity on the exchange is bad because the token itself will not be so often circulated, but a situation may be popular that no one knows about this coin and will not even touch it
Xenandavi

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:48:21 PM

Yes, alas, we do not see the real development, all on the sheet. But the coin gets on the crypto exchange, it's a big progress.

The main thing is that this token after being traded on the exchange and not forgotten about it, the team needs to develop its popularity
Pidoplech

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:54:41 PM

Looking from which side to look, a little activity on the exchange is bad because the token itself will not be so often circulated, but a situation may be popular that no one knows about this coin and will not even touch it
There will be a real demand for the coin only after the platform is launched. This is the situation with all projects.
Klachew

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:16:05 PM

There will be a real demand for the coin only after the platform is launched. This is the situation with all projects.

in fact, you're right. It is necessary to run at least a beta version, so that investors can see the real product in operation.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:29:57 PM

in fact, you're right. It is necessary to run at least a beta version, so that investors can see the real product in operation.

Well, the beta version we still need to wait will be several months no less, a raw product can not be released
FrankTe1

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:53:31 PM

Listing coins on the stock exchange is an important and delicate activity that helps to popularize the entire project.
Pelageind

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:17:33 PM

Well, the beta version we still need to wait will be several months no less, a raw product can not be released
To be more precise, then wait 62 days. Information is on the website.
DjonSnou1

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:36:36 PM

I do not understand why there is information about only 3 people from the team, the rest are anonymous?
Pidoplech

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:59:43 PM

I do not understand why there is information about only 3 people from the team, the rest are anonymous?

I think that's the whole team. In principle, the project is not big, if the guys are experienced, they will cope.
Klachew

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:24:52 PM

I think that's the whole team. In principle, the project is not big, if the guys are experienced, they will cope.

Personally for me it is important that the team is not hiding and is completely open, definitely, this is the right decision on their part!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: