Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins Delisting  (Read 6016 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:31:25 AM

The coin may be having good volume on other exchanges but no at where they are delisting it. Moreover, there maybe a breach of contract  between both parties or even a scam allegation may lead to the delisting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:48:41 AM

They have their own reason of why they are delisting those coins. It may be good in our opinion but that exchange can probably see some problem that will affect their operations. Most of the exchange that delists coin, it's either of these reasons:

- low volume but I don't see other altcoins that they delisted as low volumed coin
- bad project
- any other personal reason

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:57:02 AM

Can someone please tell me why this good altcoins are getting delisted from bitone exchange?is there any other reasons why coins always get delisted while they have good volume?

I'm confused because quantstamp and status aint bad at all,they have good marketcap and good volumes

Checking all the coins that are going to be delisted, these are all good coins but they all did not satisfy the requirements of the exchanges, maybe they have volume and support on other exchanges, but not no ton that exchange and they have to give way so they can accommodate new coins that are coming in.
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:33:17 AM

Coins Delisting is usually because the coin has no value anymore or there are no more coin transactions in the exchange, I often see it in some exchanges where if the coin no longer has value or is quiet the buyer will be delisted by the exchange .

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:24:33 AM

Can someone please tell me why this good altcoins are getting delisted from bitone exchange?is there any other reasons why coins always get delisted while they have good volume?

https://i.imgur.com/Yn5tt9L.jpg

I'm confused because quantstamp and status aint bad at all,they have good marketcap and good volumes
Every exchange has its own rules, why are coins delisted when it has good volume? The reason might be because the rules on the exchange have changed, and now the coins don't meet the rules of the exchange, therefore the coins must be delisted

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:54:21 PM

The exchange is also delisting fairly known coins like status and civic. If they can delist those coins they probably are doing it for regulatory reasons.  This is the disadvantages of having coins on centralized exchanges
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:34:17 PM

The main problem delisting coin is because that coin is death and never get a big volume exchange in a day.
I agree with delisting coin because that reason.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:46:43 PM

I have worked with exchanges before and I can tell you the reason why any coin, not just these, would get delisted from an exchange. They would be lower than minimum required daily volume that would make it worth to keep it there for expenses and profit.

So, lets assume if it is above 3 bitcoins that would mean the exchange would make a profit after all expenses then it would have to be above 3 bitcoins every single day. If it goes under that, even if it is ethereum then there is a chance it will be delisted, why keep it there when it is not making any profits at all. It is just expected of them to delist where there is no profit and keep coins when they are profitable, exchanges are not favoring any coin over others, they are still working hard to make money and doesn't really matter to them which coin makes them a profit.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:53:27 PM

Snip

It would be better to find out the reasons behind the policy regarding coins delisted from the exchange by asking it to the relevant exchange or by contacting the developer or the team behind the project that handles the coin. There are many possible reasons why coins are removed from the exchange.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:33:27 PM

Every exchange has their own priorities when it comes to delisting. The majority of the exchanges consider the trading vole as the number one factor for delisting. Considering a coin that is listed on binance, the possibiliry that it won't get better volumes on other exchanges is very high so I think that's why bitone exchange is trying to delist them.
On the other hand, it may have a security flaw in their contract that may expose them to attacks so they have to delist them to prevent future attacks
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:50:15 PM

Every exchange has their own priorities when it comes to delisting. The majority of the exchanges consider the trading vole as the number one factor for delisting. Considering a coin that is listed on binance, the possibiliry that it won't get better volumes on other exchanges is very high so I think that's why bitone exchange is trying to delist them.
On the other hand, it may have a security flaw in their contract that may expose them to attacks so they have to delist them to prevent future attacks
trading volume is the main reason but during the last year, the volume of trading fell to almost 0 in 80 percent of altcoins, but only 30 percent of these coins were delisted from exchanges

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:07:25 PM

Exchanges have their different reasons for delisting a coin. Some might be cos of low volume trades in the exchange. Another negative reason might be a possible strategy to close up the exchange. That's why its best to use a trusted exchange for transactions inorder to avoid stories that touch.
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:22:16 PM

They are excluded because of the small trades on the stock exchange, they can also exclude if coin representatives cheat investors, but it is best to read the rules, it says clearly and clearly what can lead to the delisting of coins.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:24:34 PM

No need to worry because indeed QSP does not have a good trading volume on bitone exchange, there is no need to be sad because the QSP has been registered in some better exchange, even in good volume binance exchange
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 05:30:27 PM

These are private exchanges and we can't force them to keep supporting a certain coin. They are not obliged to do so. Many of the exchanges charge a certain fee to list altcoins. This fee can be a one time payment, or a monthly payment. If the latter case is true, then I suspect that the promoters might have stopped paying the listing fee and this might have forced the exchange to delist the coin.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:38:26 PM

We cant do anything if certain exchange do decide to delist coins even we do see that they had good volume or marketcap.Its either a personal matter or just simply they dont like the project anymore but come to think delisting a high volumed coin isnt ideal for business yet we know this do bring profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:50:26 PM

Exchange not really care about coin ranking on coin market cap, but they just caring about volume transaction which mean they need  more people trade on their exchanger, because they have benefit from fees from each trader. So, even the coin on 100s rank but its has big volume, i think that can survive.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:37:15 AM

After a while of searching, I found BigOne users mostly from China. And maybe their users don't trade these altcoin much. So they decided to delist them
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:43:13 AM

Well accept the fact that one of the major reasons why a coin gets delisted is that, poor trading volumes, which is some kind of bad situation to a coin because majority of traders choose binance to trade because they feel secured in their assets, latest news nowadays is that some exchangers were hacked and shut down, and they afraid to use some unknown exchanges. This is the reality based on my observation.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:56:05 AM

I think the main reason for delisting on any exchange is unsatisfactory trading volumes. A cryptocurrency exchange is a commercial organization whose main purpose is to make money. Since exchanges earn commissions from buy / sell operations on their platform , the trading volume is the most important thing that they pay attention to. If trading volumes are low, then it becomes unprofitable for the exchange to support trading of a such coin, because in this case, operating expenses may exceed the income from trading commissions .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: