Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Trusted Managers Don't Accept Red Trusted Participants  (Read 764 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:49:51 PM

Absolutely true, there are some projects that has a bounty manager with red trust, and there some reasons why they have that red trust. They don’t accept red trust participants because they implementing rules and regulations of the project, and also if they accept the red trust it brings a bad image for their projects.
May I know how many are they? Since I know the bounty manager who got red trust only wapinter who still active in managed bounty program.

Also, if I become bounty hunter and there is bounty program who managed by bounty manager who has red trust and even their rank are full member and below I won't ever to take part with. Unless bounty campaign who managed by legendary account and he is trusted person before and he got red trust I'll still followed him because he is trusted person and I can believe him.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:52:38 PM

Isn't it unfair?

Most of the bounty managers has red trust but they never accept red trusted participants mostly on their signature campaign. If ico making this decision so why are they hiring a red trusted manager?
I also think so, negative beliefs can be just an unnecessary thing. Bounty managers should be more selective and try to be better at managing. because the most important thing is the quality of the members in doing the work, not the red trust. so maybe it can be considered for bounty managers
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:54:50 PM

Do you have negative trust? I do not see.
Do you have more accounts? Probably because you are interested in this problem.
I do not see any "red trust" members, I see only their behavior, if they behave correctly then it is a good member for me and I would never have any problem to take him into my campaign, if I manage some.  Cheesy

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██