Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: removed4444removed4444  (Read 598 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 03:45:52 PM

is there a problem with September's sheet ? cause few days ago I checked it and you were losing  with "ROI" being -90%
now I see that it has only 7 plays and all of them were played today ?  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shyux2 (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:41:09 PM

Premium bets are accesible by everyone till end of the month. Come and see,earn money!
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:49:11 PM

Premium bets are accesible by everyone till end of the month. Come and see,earn money!

I just asked you a question and you totally ignored it , you changed the sheet for this month while you were losing and that just confirms the concerns I posted last month that you can change the sheets whenever you want
this is the worst thing a tipster can do , you are deleting the stats when you are losing to fool the people here

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:23:34 PM

I mentioned on previous comments, i'll ignore your comments.Also it's mentioned and detailed in discord channel, feel free to check there and see what you are looking for

I'm really open to see your proofs about  your claims.

where is the old stats for September ? you did remove them because you were losing
opened the group and couldn't find anything related to the old stats , please let me know where they are

here it's obvious you edited the sheet for September

and here it's obvious you were tipping before September 22nd

mind sharing with us where are the old stats  ? you were losing and I saw that and you just removed the whole history for September and started over on Sep 22nd
how isn't that a clear sign of scamming and misleading the community ?
do you deny that you busted the whole bankroll and had -100% ROI for September ?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:44:27 PM

As you can see spreadsheet is replaced with another since it's mentioned as - 100% ROI ( AS YOU CAN SEE ON RESULTS CHANNEL AND NEW SPREADSHEET STARTED FROM 0 as mentioned on updates channel)

There's announcement on updates channel about going -%100. = https://imgur.com/XTPbjxT

There are seperate channels for cs:go which is been made for specially for free days. = https://i.imgur.com/LH4gEUG.png

And you were not even in premium to see my premium channels so it's not possible to know by you it's edited or not, please do not claim anything you don't know.

I'm not claiming anything , you just admitted that you went -100% and simply just removed the sheet here without even notifying the members of bitcointalk
if someone is new and saw your thread with your fake sheets he will just assume that you are winning every single month and he would have no idea that you busted a complete bankroll in 3 weeks

shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:50:10 PM

As you can see spreadsheet is replaced with another since it's mentioned as - 100% ROI ( AS YOU CAN SEE ON RESULTS CHANNEL AND NEW SPREADSHEET STARTED FROM 0 as mentioned on updates channel)

There's announcement on updates channel about going -%100. = https://imgur.com/XTPbjxT

There are seperate channels for cs:go which is been made for specially for free days. = https://i.imgur.com/LH4gEUG.png

And you were not even in premium to see my premium channels so it's not possible to know by you it's edited or not, please do not claim anything you don't know.

I'm not claiming anything , you just admitted that you went -100% and simply just removed the sheet here without even notifying the members of bitcointalk
if someone is new and saw your thread with your fake sheets he will just assume that you are winning every single month and he would have no idea that you busted a complete bankroll in 3 weeks

Still calling them fake, pretty hard to communicate with you Syriangambler Smiley Thanks for your time and don't leave false feedback on people because you are butthurt.
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:58:52 PM

Still calling them fake, pretty hard to communicate with you Syriangambler Smiley Thanks for your time and don't leave false feedback on people because you are butthurt.

if you are finding my feedback false you can go to Meta and call me out , the other DTs will judge the situation and maybe they will remove me from the whole DT thing
it's an obvious scam and anyone with brain can clearly see it , you removed the whole sheet when you are losing without notifying the members of bitcointalk about what's going on
newbies coming and seeing this will think that you are profiting every month

where is the old sheet when you busted 100% of the bankroll on September ? why are you hiding it and not sharing it publicly in the OP ?

if this complete shady and misleading way of displaying your results for the community isn't considered scam in your world then as I said you can just go to Meta and call me out
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:54:16 PM

you keep dodging the question ? I asked you why you didn't post here that you busted the whole bankroll on September but instead you just removed the old sheet and started a new one ? how can people who are new to your service and found out about you through this forums know that the stats for September aren't actually what you are posting in bitcointalk ?
how can people in bitcointalk realize that you just removed the old stats for September and just started new tracking when you aren't even making an announcement about it here ?

you do care about the community here right ? they need to know that in the first 3 weeks for September you busted 100% of the starting bankroll right ?

can't just say that you notified people on discord , of course people on discord know that since they are following you but newcomers from bitcointalk can't realize that which means it's false advertisement

and BTW no tipster who goes -100% can be taken seriously , I'm not going to discuss that as well since what I care about is the misleading advertisement that you are doing

I won't make any other comment here cause I'm repeating the same stuffs and you are insisting that you haven't done anything wrong , as I said you can always call me out in Meta and the people there can judge the situation
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:09:00 PM

you keep dodging the question ? I asked you why you didn't post here that you busted the whole bankroll on September but instead you just removed the old sheet and started a new one ? how can people who are new to your service and found out about you through this forums know that the stats for September aren't actually what you are posting in bitcointalk ?
how can people in bitcointalk realize that you just removed the old stats for September and just started new tracking when you aren't even making an announcement about it here ?

you do care about the community here right ? they need to know that in the first 3 weeks for September you busted 100% of the starting bankroll right ?

can't just say that you notified people on discord , of course people on discord know that since they are following you but newcomers from bitcointalk can't realize that which means it's false advertisement

and BTW no tipster who goes -100% can be taken seriously , I'm not going to discuss that as well since what I care about is the misleading advertisement that you are doing

I won't make any other comment here cause I'm repeating the same stuffs and you are insisting that you haven't done anything wrong , as I said you can always call me out in Meta and the people there can judge the situation

Make it more dramatic.Thanks for your comments,Syriangambler Smiley
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:00:19 AM

Join our discord channel and see the daily free picks Smiley
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:23:38 AM

up
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 07:49:54 PM

bump
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 07:27:41 AM

bump
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:44:21 AM

So is it true you had -100% profit for September? How does that count into your Average ROI? Is it common for you to bust in an entire month? What was the reason for it? Bad calls or just what?

I watch some of these games and I wonder if any of them are rigged because some players look like they perform so badly out of character.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
claire_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2020, 03:43:39 PM

This service has been great so far, won 3 worlds bets today!

KYC Free betting on Stake. (https://stake.com/?c=447e669764)
Discord: Claire Lovely#4135 | Always buying BTC
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:23:46 PM

I wasn't really active here for a while but updated the thread.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 04:51:22 PM

Did you have some proofs about these earnings provided on 2020 in OP? If bot you're just putting numbers in a spreadsheet.
The last trusted feedback received (see below) was related a big loss of 100% of an entire month.
My suggestion? post some free matches here to show your ability in tipster, otherwise it's very hard trust some one with such claims / reference...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shyux2 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2020, 05:05:06 PM

Did you have some proofs about these earnings provided on 2020 in OP? If bot you're just putting numbers in a spreadsheet.
The last trusted feedback received (see below) was related a big loss of 100% of an entire month.
My suggestion? post some free matches here to show your ability in tipster, otherwise it's very hard trust some one with such claims / reference...

If you check my discord and twitter you will see how reliable iam. Most of these mess happened because of wrong calculation system and one salty bettor
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: