Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 01:27:46 PM

~snip~

Royse, i am having a feeling that you are betting on Australia win in this match. Are you ?  Smiley

Nah! I am lucky that I did not or I would lose more of my precise Bitcoin :-D
Nothing left in this match. I am switching my channel to Ban - Afg T20 LOL

Good that you did not bet.  Smiley
Wait for 10 more mins. Ind vs South Africa match is about to start. That will be more interesting than Bangladesh Afghanistan one.

No, that match is delayed due to rain. Toss is delayed and i do not see any chance of that match today.
The rain has started again heavily and there is lot of water in the outfield.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:41:27 PM

Australia still need 199 runs to win and 5 wickets and more than a day for England to win the test match and level the series, if Smith was still in the crease i would have took some risk to wage a bet for Australia, since they have already lost 5 wickets and one more wicket will expose the tail, i am looking at how long Australia could frustrate the English bowlers by playing for a longer period of time.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:16:37 PM

Smith's lowest score of the series. Aus now are struggling for those 200 runs Smith would have scored but now with 6 wickets gone, they are struggling even to get a 300 total score. If England get Wade's wicket, the game is completely in their hand. Wade is on 97 so he'll get his deserving hundred now.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:17:15 PM

Back to Australia vs England match. Wade is the hope now. I wish if Smith were there with Wade. This match still is in England's control. 177 more runs to score and only have 4 wickets. Impossible task besides Broad is bowling very well.

Edit: Can we see a Stokesi innings from any of the Aussie batsmen? Wade has his chance.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 04:25:56 PM

Back to Australia vs England match. Wade is the hope now. I wish if Smith were there with Wade. This match still is in England's control. 177 more runs to score and only have 4 wickets. Impossible task besides Broad is bowling very well.

Smith was getting too boring. Same 200+ runs, 100+ runs being Aus's savior all the time. Cheesy

Now they are put to test so let's see if Wade makes them get those 170+ runs or not. We have seen Stokes doing this for England and that was the best test match I have followed till date. Nothing is impossible in cricket, that's what I've learnt and seen.

AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 05:50:23 PM

Well Australia lost finally. No Stokesi innings from Wade. After his wicket rest were too easy for England.

Series level 2 - 2
Ashes still in Aussies hand
Smith had a terrific time
Warner is super flop
Aussie batting line was very average except Smith's performance
Starc had hard time but whenever he got chance he was a wicket taker

Stoksi was the English hero and 2nd time played a real monster innings to remember for long time.
Englands betting was not up to the mark
English team is lucky that Aussie batsmen were not performing well.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 05:56:24 PM

Well Australia lost finally. No Stokesi innings from Wade. After his wicket rest were too easy for England.

Series level 2 - 2
Warner is super flop

Stoksi was the English hero and 2nd time played a real monster innings to remember for long time.

Thats really sum up the Ashes 2019. Overall we had an interesting matches and this season was full of entertainment.
I think England is lucky not only in this Ashes but overall 2019 is a lucky year for them.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 06:42:49 PM

Only because of Smith who played and keep the score moving to a challenging figure for England most of the times. Wade and Labuschagne were also good but rest really did a flop-show. Bowling department also did their job quite well this Ashes.

Anyway it was fun to watch and discuss about the series.  Cheesy
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 07:15:57 PM

I thought they could reach 300 with Wade but the moment he went, they lost 2 wickets in 3 runs. Finally the series was tied and Steves and Stokes were awarded Man of the Series. Steve was more deserving as he was consistent throughout the series and when he failed and was absent, Aus failed so badly. Sad to see the best team Australia dependent on only one player's performance but they need to buck up and their players should start contributing equally.

Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:38:59 PM

It honestly feels quite bad to see Ashes ending up in a draw; Aussies should've won this series. TBH, they didn't win it due to the combined effort of the umpire and David Warner. Seriously, David Warner must be seeing Stuart Broad in his nightmares these days. He looked uncomfortable as hell whenever Broad took the ball. I guess he's gonna take Broad's revenge from Pakistan, as Aussies' next test series is against them and Ricky Ponting still doesn't wanna drop Warner:

Ashes 2019: Ricky Ponting says David Warner certain for Pakistan Test series despite poor outing in England, backs youngster Will Pucovski for No 6 spot

https://www.firstpost.com/firstcricket/sports-news/ashes-2019-ricky-ponting-says-david-warner-certain-for-pakistan-test-series-despite-poor-outing-in-england-backs-youngster-will-pucovski-for-no-6-spot-7342311.html
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:36:13 PM

It honestly feels quite bad to see Ashes ending up in a draw; Aussies should've won this series. TBH, they didn't win it due to the combined effort of the umpire and David Warner.
The umpires made some terrible calls in the series but you see those kind of terrible calls in every series but the main reason for the series to end up in a draw is because the batsman from both teams apart from Smith were finding it hard to score runs and the bowlers have dominated the entire series. Warner is on a terrible form and i doubt he will be in the test team for a long time.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 10:52:30 PM

Series level 2 - 2
Warner is super flop

Yes Smith was the stand out for Australia in this series however he wasn't the only one, people never mention Marnus Labuschagne who also had a great series with the bat so he should hold his spot in the team and looks to be a good number 3 Australia. He just needs to work on converting them half centuries into centuries and then he'll be a top batsman. Warner's future is under the spotlight but even though I feel he should be dropped I think the selectors will give him one last chance in the test series in Australia later this year, if he fails to make runs then he should be dropped for sure. Overall I thought both teams didn't perform well and that it was certain stages of the matches which won it for either team. England looked to of found another good fast bowler in Jofra Archer which I hope he can go on with it now and become a top bowler for England. Congrats to Australia on retaining the Ashes and it was the first tied Ashes series since 1972.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:14:28 AM

It honestly feels quite bad to see Ashes ending up in a draw; Aussies should've won this series. TBH, they didn't win it due to the combined effort of the umpire and David Warner.
The umpires made some terrible calls in the series but you see those kind of terrible calls in every series but the main reason for the series to end up in a draw is because the batsman from both teams apart from Smith were finding it hard to score runs and the bowlers have dominated the entire series. Warner is on a terrible form and i doubt he will be in the test team for a long time.

The Australian batsmen were appalling (apart from Smith). Their stats are hidden because Smith scored so many runs that he managed to overshadow everyone else. While Smith had 774 against his name at an average of 110.57, the second ranking Australian batsmen scored less than half of that much (353 @ 50.42 by Labuschagne). Wade scored 337, but his average was poor (33.70).

The English batsmen were much better, with Stokes scoring 441 at an average of 55.12. Burns, Root and Denly scored 390, 325 and 312 respectively and this ensured that the burden didn't fell too much on Stokes. The Australians should blame their selection policy as well, as they were repeatedly giving chances to players such as Warner despite poor form.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:31:41 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2019, 04:40:07 AM by JSRAW

My eyes are burning after Warner's dismissal, he's now Broad's official Bunny and turn out to be his biggest nemesis in Ashes. he got his wicket 7 times  Roll Eyes

Warner's Score in The Ashes :  2, 8 ,3 , 5, 61, 0 , 0 ,0 ,5,11  
Wow. Absolutely insane. The selectors need to keep Warner in the ODI and T-20 side at this point, but give a more capable test player a chance at this point. Warner was amazing during the World Cup while Smith is rocking the Ashes.

~Snip~
Warner really needs to sit back and think about his future move.

Indeed nightmare for Warner but I am still backing him. They have a couple of games against Pakistan at home. They can try something out, but the fact is Australia doesn't have any reliable openers in the backup not sure about their domestic cricket, but not many openers stand out in Australia or knocking the door for Test squad.

Australia could try Khwaja for damage control. He's a far better choice in comparison of Finch when we talk about Red Ball Cricket.

Edit :

Draw Series of The Ashes

• 1. 1938 in England            1-1
    • 2. 1962/63 in Australia      1-1
    • 3. 1965/66 in Australia      1-1
    • 4. 1968 in England            1-1
    • 5. 1972 in England            2-2
    • 6. 2019 in England            2-2

OFFICIAL
    PARTNERS
    2022/23
        █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
      █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
      ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
      ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
        ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
      ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
       ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
     ▄
      ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
    ▐█▌
           █▄█▄       ▐█▌
    ▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
    ▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
     ▀▄█▄
    ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
    ███████████████████████████
    █████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
    █████████████▄█████████████
    ███████████████████████
    ████████████████████████
    ████████████▄█▄█████████
    ████████▀▀███████████
    ██████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
    ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
        ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
       ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
    █  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
      ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
      ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
      ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
    █   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
    █  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
    ▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
    ▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
    ▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
    ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
    CRYSTAL PALACE FC
    BURNLEY FC
    HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
    .PLAY NOW.
    Haunebu

Activity: 3038
    Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
    September 16, 2019, 07:01:56 AM

Basically, Stokes saved them again this time by helping draw the series. Phenomenal stuff. The outcome was expected after the target put forth by England and I blame the selectors for dropping Starc so quickly. He probably could have made a big difference.

Draw Series of The Ashes
      • 1. 1938 in England            1-1
      • 2. 1962/63 in Australia      1-1
      • 3. 1965/66 in Australia      1-1
      • 4. 1968 in England            1-1
      • 5. 1972 in England            2-2
      • 6. 2019 in England            2-2
      Damn. Its been so long since we have seen a draw in the Ashes. Whoever placed an outright bet on England or Australia must be going crazy right now. Luck still favors England this year.

█████████████████████████
      ███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
      ████████▄███▄████████
      █████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
      ████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
      ████▄█████████████▄████
      ███████▀███████▀███████
      ████▀█████████████▀████
      ████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
      █████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
      ████████▀███▀████████
      ███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
       CRYPTOGAMES 
       Catch the winning spirit! 
      █▄░▀███▌░▄
      ███▄░▀█░▐██▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
      ████▌░▐█████▀
      ████░░█████
      ███▌░▐███▀
      ███░░███
      ██▌░▐█▀
      PROGRESSIVE
            JACKPOT      
      ██░░▄▄
      ▀▀░░████▄
      ▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
      ░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
      ███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
      █████░░█░░▄▄█
      █████░░██████
      █████░░█░░▀▀█
      LOW HOUSE
               EDGE         
      ██▄
      ███░░░░░░░▄▄
      █▀░░░░░░░████
      █▄░░░░░░░░█▀
      ██▄░░░░░░▄█
      ███▄▄░░▄██▌
      ██████████
      █████████▌
      PREMIUM VIP
       MEMBERSHIP 
      DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
      AB de Royse777 (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile WWW
      September 16, 2019, 08:09:34 AM

Ashes 2019: Ricky Ponting says David Warner certain for Pakistan Test series despite poor outing in England, backs youngster Will Pucovski for No 6 spot
      Good for Pakistan team, if Warner keeps scoring the same like he did in Ashes. I think Australian board is paying back to Warner LOL

Australia could try Khwaja for damage control. He's a far better choice in comparison of Finch when we talk about Red Ball Cricket.
      Khwaja's recent performance was not good as well however having him as option will not be bad.

~snip~
      Damn. Its been so long since we have seen a draw in the Ashes. Whoever placed an outright bet on England or Australia must be going crazy right now. Luck still favors England this year.
      I think the Aussie management was really poor in this series. All the time they were keeping Starc out (inform bowler) and Warner in (out of form batsmen).

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
      █    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
      █     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
      █                  █▐ █
      █                  █▐▐▌
      █                  █▐█
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
      ▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
      ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
      ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
      ..PLAY NOW..
      JSRAW
      Legendary

Activity: 2142
      Merit: 1536

View Profile
      September 16, 2019, 09:28:18 AM

Draw Series of The Ashes
      ~Snip~

Is there any market where we can bet on Series draw ( not games) ?

Khwaja's recent performance was not good as well however having him as option will not be bad.

Yeah but question is where should he bat. As an opener or 1st down. its very important in Red ball Cricket.

They are struggling to find solid opener, as of now didn't heard any name coming out from their domestic circuit and there are only 3 candidates.

• 1. Warner : Tested solid batsman but going through very bad phase
      • 2. Harris : Proved himself in Sheffield Shield but right now he's not looking good as a opener when performing in the International games
      • 3. Finch :  He sucks in Red Ball cricket, He played few games but if he continue to play the same then he's Australia KL Rahul. may be someday he can prove himself but atm he looks really bad when Ball seam or swings

And then comes Usman khawaja As of now Cricket Australia consider him as a 1st down batsman. which is working okay for them. but this guy can be their go to opener if they try him more often.He played 7 inning as an opener and scored 484 runs with the average of almost 97 ( 2 century and 2 half century)

[/list]

OFFICIAL
      PARTNERS
      2022/23
          █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
        █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
        ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
        ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
          ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
        ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
         ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
       ▄
        ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
      ▐█▌
             █▄█▄       ▐█▌
      ▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
      ▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
       ▀▄█▄
      ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
      █████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
      █████████████▄█████████████
      ███████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
      ████████████▄█▄█████████
      ████████▀▀███████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
      ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
      ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
          ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
         ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
      █  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
        ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
        ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
        ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
      █   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
      █  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
      ▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
      ▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
      ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
      CRYSTAL PALACE FC
      BURNLEY FC
      HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
      .PLAY NOW.
      AB de Royse777 (OP)
      Legendary

View Profile WWW
      September 16, 2019, 11:08:57 AM

~snip~

Yeah, outright market. Most of the bookies offer it before the series started. It's common in sportsbet.io

About opener and Khwaja:
      Khwaja can open however he is best at one down. Australia can bring up a new face. Their pipeline is very long.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
      █    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
      █     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
      █                  █▐ █
      █                  █▐▐▌
      █                  █▐█
      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
      ▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
      ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
      ▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
      ..PLAY NOW..
      Haunebu

Activity: 3038
      Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
      September 16, 2019, 11:21:56 AM

As Royse mentioned, you can bet on the outright market before the series starts. Sometimes it is hidden behind another tab in some sites. One of the best outright markets to bet on is the Serie A market where Juventus almost always wins.

Khwaja can open however he is best at one down. Australia can bring up a new face. Their pipeline is very long.
      I don't think Khawaja is as capable as Warner in tests even if Warner is going through a bad phase currently. Khawaja himself went through a bad phase during the World cup. Warner is the suitable choice when compared to Khawaja.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
      ████████▄███▄████████
      █████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
      ████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
      ████▄█████████████▄████
      ███████▀███████▀███████
      ████▀█████████████▀████
      ████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
      █████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
      ████████▀███▀████████
      ███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
       CRYPTOGAMES 
       Catch the winning spirit! 
      █▄░▀███▌░▄
      ███▄░▀█░▐██▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
      ████▌░▐█████▀
      ████░░█████
      ███▌░▐███▀
      ███░░███
      ██▌░▐█▀
      PROGRESSIVE
            JACKPOT      
      ██░░▄▄
      ▀▀░░████▄
      ▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
      ░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
      ███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
      █████░░█░░▄▄█
      █████░░██████
      █████░░█░░▀▀█
      LOW HOUSE
               EDGE         
      ██▄
      ███░░░░░░░▄▄
      █▀░░░░░░░████
      █▄░░░░░░░░█▀
      ██▄░░░░░░▄█
      ███▄▄░░▄██▌
      ██████████
      █████████▌
      PREMIUM VIP
       MEMBERSHIP 
      DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
      Avirunes
      Legendary

Activity: 3094
      Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
      September 16, 2019, 12:19:38 PM

I don't think Khawaja is as capable as Warner in tests even if Warner is going through a bad phase currently. Khawaja himself went through a bad phase during the World cup. Warner is the suitable choice when compared to Khawaja.

Australian management also feel that way since they brought in Labuschagne for Khwaja to play at his position and that went better.

Australia tried Bancroft with Warner to open....Marcus Harris and Warner and both didn't went quite well. I think Finch with Warner as opener would be good. They both have a good chemistry while opening in ODI's and I think wouldn't be a problem if the format is changed.
      Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 972 »
        Print  

Jump to: