Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:41:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:53:41 PM

Virat Kohli is an exception, as he performs irrespective of the nature of the pitch and the strength of the opposition bowling attack. And the Indian batting record abroad would look pathetic, if you take out Kohli from the playing XI.
You might have forgotten Pujara in that mix, he scored centuries in England and Australia when India visited those countries and against Australia India won the match when Pujara scored the century and that too in two test matches, Kohli is a good performer and he is consistent than the rest of the players, the Indian top order was not at all performing for a while and in this series they changed the openers completely and saw some change when Rohit was sent to open the innings along with Mayank Agarwal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:11:12 PM

World Test Championship final still very far but India playing its cards right so far, next series is against Bangladesh (One 2 Tests) where Indians can fancy 120 points more and widen the gap more, unless Bengali tigers upset them which is unlikely but who knows what future holds.

It is a big number different from the Indian team points and other countries,  maybe the Indian team will be the no 1team for long periods of time. and Indian team points going to Ingres next test series against Bangladesh. Keep going India.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:22:19 PM

It is a big number different from the Indian team points and other countries,  maybe the Indian team will be the no 1team for long periods of time. and Indian team points going to Ingres next test series against Bangladesh. Keep going India.
It is a huge difference than the rest of the teams because India was winning all the matches after the introduction of Test championship, the next series is against Bangladesh and India will easily sweep the series and they will "ingres" increase the points  Wink. After the Bangladesh series India will be playing the next series in New Zealand and it will be hard battle as India never had a good series in New Zealand.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:00:04 PM

The Test series i am looking forward is Pakistan tour of Australia next month and i am expecting Smith to continue his form, it will be a good battle for Pakistan as they have a new captain and a new team and i expect them to find it hard to handle the Australian bowling line up as it is difficult for a subcontinent team to challenge Australia Wink.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:28:23 PM

The Test series i am looking forward is Pakistan tour of Australia next month and i am expecting Smith to continue his form, it will be a good battle for Pakistan as they have a new captain and a new team and i expect them to find it hard to handle the Australian bowling line up as it is difficult for a subcontinent team to challenge Australia Wink.
If a completely new team is going to play first test against team like Australia then surely no one expecting good result we have too many new bowlers and team is mentally also not prepare to face Australia so I am expecting its another very poor tour for Pakistan like we have many in past and good for Australia to have some good points for test championship.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:14:32 AM

If a completely new team is going to play first test against team like Australia then surely no one expecting good result we have too many new bowlers and team is mentally also not prepare to face Australia so I am expecting its another very poor tour for Pakistan like we have many in past and good for Australia to have some good points for test championship.
With experience only they could learn but having that when they start playing international cricket is a big test and if the new players can step up and play some good innings then that could boost the morale of the new talents and that could help them grow as a batsman as Australia has some good fast bowlers but apart from Smith the Australian batting line up is also struggling.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:50:22 AM

You might have forgotten Pujara in that mix, he scored centuries in England and Australia when India visited those countries and against Australia India won the match when Pujara scored the century and that too in two test matches, Kohli is a good performer and he is consistent than the rest of the players, the Indian top order was not at all performing for a while and in this series they changed the openers completely and saw some change when Rohit was sent to open the innings along with Mayank Agarwal.
So many people tend to focus on the run machines like Kohli and Smith that they forget about other important players like Pujara etc which is why I agree with you here. Calling the current Indian batting lineup with/without Kohli anywhere pathetic is one of the dumbest statements I have heard recently.

Don't jump to conclusions. Do you remember what happened to Pakistan against a fresh Sri Lankan team recently? The same could happen to Australia if the new changes prove to be great for the new and improved Pakistan team.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:06:39 AM

but they become paper tigers abroad. The same can be said about the bowler as well. Apart from Jasprit Bumrah, none of the Indian bowlers have the ability to perform abroad in a consistent manner.
Guess you missed the Seamers performance in 2018.  Batsmen and captaincy (Selection) let down Indian team otherwise Indian team was supposed to Win in SouthAfrica 2-1 and In England all batsmen performed badly be it English or Indians, Except Kohli and English Tailenders.

I never said that the Indian seamers performed badly abroad. On the other hand, they are the only group of players performing on a consistent basis. Others (batsmen and the spinners) fail to perform in a convincing manner when matches occur outside the subcontinent. Well... Virat Kohli is an exception, as he performs irrespective of the nature of the pitch and the strength of the opposition bowling attack. And the Indian batting record abroad would look pathetic, if you take out Kohli from the playing XI.

Well i get the feeling that you were talking about Bumrah only. But please don't think that i am defending poor performance of Indian team in SA,ENG tours.

Anyways, Interesting statement on Empty Stands from Indian Captain. Yesterday Kohli said that for test cricket India needs to fix 5 test Venue in India and abolish the rotation policy for Test cricket only, no need to touch for T-20/ODI.  (i agree may be 5-8 fixed venue for test).

We should have five strong Test Venue in India: Kohli

"Look, you want to keep Test cricket alive and exciting, I totally agree with the fact that we should have five Test centres at max. It can't be sporadic and spread over so many places where people turn up or they don't," Kohli said on Tuesday (October 22) in Ranchi. "We have been discussing this for a long time now, and in my opinion we should have five Test centres. Period."

India play at well-established venues whenever they travel overseas to destinations like England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand or even Sri Lanka. Kohli said that knowing the venues and the kind of challenges that come bundled with it, becomes a challenge it itself

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2019, 08:36:02 AM

Anyways, Interesting statement on Empty Stands from Indian Captain. Yesterday Kohli said that for test cricket India needs to fix 5 test Venue in India and abolish the rotation policy for Test cricket only, no need to touch for T-20/ODI.  (i agree may be 5-8 fixed venue for test).

"Look, you want to keep Test cricket alive and exciting, I totally agree with the fact that we should have five Test centres at max. It can't be sporadic and spread over so many places where people turn up or they don't," Kohli said on Tuesday (October 22) in Ranchi. "We have been discussing this for a long time now, and in my opinion we should have five Test centres. Period."

India play at well-established venues whenever they travel overseas to destinations like England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand or even Sri Lanka. Kohli said that knowing the venues and the kind of challenges that come bundled with it, becomes a challenge it itself

Interesting idea of fixing some venues for Test series but will it really solve the problem? I have my doubts . Maybe people don't feel like coming since Test is kinda slow and some people think it as less exciting. Still what goes on trying? Lets try it.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:59:03 AM

Don't jump to conclusions. Do you remember what happened to Pakistan against a fresh Sri Lankan team recently? The same could happen to Australia if the new changes prove to be great for the new and improved Pakistan team.
It is possible that a new Pakistan team could challenge Australia in T20 but to challenge in a test series is difficult as you need to have experience to play in bouncy tracks and subcontinent players are not that good in dealing with bouncy green pitches as they never played in those pitches in their entire career and to expect an instant result is impossible, it will be a good test for Pakistan and a learning experience and if they are able to defeat Australia or even challenge them then it will be considered as a win.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:29:43 AM

Interesting idea of fixing some venues for Test series but will it really solve the problem? I have my doubts . Maybe people don't feel like coming since Test is kinda slow and some people think it as less exciting. Still what goes on trying? Lets try it.
If there is a fixed amount of venues for Test series it will not solve the problem, now a days the stadium is filled by school and college students and if there is are fixed venues how will they solve the issue of attracting fans, if there is a diversification of matches throughout the season then you might see people coming to the stadium to watch the matches and then India should also try day night Test matches and see the response and i am sure they will get more audience for day night Test matches.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:30:36 AM

~snip~

There are good amount of places in India where Test match attract good amount of crowd no matter if its weekend or not and then there are few places which already has rich history of Test Cricket. guess we might go back to Jagmohan Dalmiya's 10 fixed venues formula for test, sounds good to me and day night format can do some magic too.

Eden garden ( Kolkatta)
Kotla, (Delhi) - not in winter though.
Mohali (Punjab)
Chinnaswamy (Bengluru)
Wankhede, Nagpur, Ahmedabad, Kanpur, Hyderabad

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:03:43 PM

There are good amount of places in India where Test match attract good amount of crowd no matter if its weekend or not and then there are few places which already has rich history of Test Cricket. guess we might go back to Jagmohan Dalmiya's 10 fixed venues formula for test, sounds good to me and day night format can do some magic too.

Eden garden ( Kolkatta)
Mohali (Punjab)
Chinnaswamy (Bengluru)

There are a total of 37 first class sides in India and limiting the test match hosting rights to just 10 of them would be plain discriminatory. Recently some of the smaller boards have built very beautiful cricket grounds, such as the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium at Dharamshala and Jharkhand States Cricket Association International Cricket Stadium at Ranchi.

India is a vast country, and I won't be surprised if international cricket is played on cities such as Darjeeling, Gangtok, Imphal, Srinagar.etc in the near future. All these cities are very scenic and people would love going to these localities. Also I have heard that the road and rail connectivity to these cities are going through upgrades. 
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:38:41 PM

Eden garden ( Kolkatta)
Mohali (Punjab)
Chinnaswamy (Bengluru)

There are a total of 37 first class sides in India and limiting the test match hosting rights to just 10 of them would be plain discriminatory. Recently some of the smaller boards have built very beautiful cricket grounds, such as the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium at Dharamshala and Jharkhand States Cricket Association International Cricket Stadium at Ranchi.

India is a vast country, and I won't be surprised if international cricket is played on cities such as Darjeeling, Gangtok, Imphal, Srinagar.etc in the near future. All these cities are very scenic and people would love going to these localities. Also I have heard that the road and rail connectivity to these cities are going through upgrades. 
I think these cities which you are mentioning are a bit remote than the rest of the cities. Moreover, except for the Dharasala Stadium we haven't seen many cities situated in mountain region building their stadiums. It's pretty tough on such terrains to create a stadium with significant capacity. Also more often you see weather changes destroying the pitches as there is a long reigning rains and winter in such cities.
I think this would be more of a test for Pakistan as they are just coming after losing T20s against Sri Lanka at their home ground and now immediately they will be facing Australia who are considered a good team atleast at their own fortress.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 06:47:21 PM

Its not going to end problem as now its very hard for Boards to bring peoples in test matches even this Kohli idea is not good India is very big country and they cannot fix just 5 test centers they need to work on pitches may be this could solve issue but if they have project like this then surely first try to work on this and check which centers have more peoples then can do this but supporting pitches can do much better.
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:06:48 PM

~snip~.

Eden garden ( Kolkatta)
Mohali (Punjab)
Chinnaswamy (Bengluru)

Those in favor would argue that if any venue in India is not able to attract the crowd for Test Match then " Rotation policy of venue" it sound illogical. Virat's concern was only regarding Test format and he's right when he make case for " Empty Stadium". All venue i mentioned attracts crowd in the Test Cricket, i might have missed couple of venues tho.

T-20 and ODI are not problem in India, historically shorter format always attracts crowd anywhere in India. So it should be same in Darjeeling, Gangtok, Imphal etc if any games are schedule there in future.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:52:25 AM

Those in favor would argue that if any venue in India is not able to attract the crowd for Test Match then " Rotation policy of venue" it sound illogical. Virat's concern was only regarding Test format and he's right when he make case for " Empty Stadium". All venue i mentioned attracts crowd in the Test Cricket, i might have missed couple of venues tho.

T-20 and ODI are not problem in India, historically shorter format always attracts crowd anywhere in India. So it should be same in Darjeeling, Gangtok, Imphal etc if any games are schedule there in future.

Test crowd numbers are going down, even in grounds such as Eden gardens, Wankhede and Kotla. The cricket fans are rapidly shifting to the T20 format at a rapid pace. And does it really makes a difference if the attendance is 10,000 instead of 40,000? Because nowadays, most of the revenue comes from the TV rights and not from the gate collection.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 02:39:14 AM

Maybe like promoting certain Test tour with status just like Ashes does the trick. You know how good the Ashes crowd looks, wished we had the same in here. I think choosing particular venue where decent crowd comes is ok but they should target to increase that figures as well.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1974

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 03:29:15 AM

Ban vs Ind series was at risk for a while but good news is that board has been agreed to fulfill all the 11 demands of the cricketers and have promised to ensure better environment for them. Now players are back. It's very unusual that they were being paid lower amount despite being 4th richest cricket board. Anyway, good to see the problem is solved.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2019, 05:17:26 AM

Ban vs Ind series was at risk for a while but good news is that board has been agreed to fulfill all the 11 demands of the cricketers and have promised to ensure better environment for them. Now players are back. It's very unusual that they were being paid lower amount despite being 4th richest cricket board. Anyway, good to see the problem is solved.

When is that series scheduled and who will host it ? India or Bangladesh.
Also Pakistan Vs Australia series coming in November, so these are just few boring days with no cricket.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: