Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:00:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Non-profit ICOs/IEOs  (Read 270 times)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 09:37:08 AM

This new form of honest ICOs will come as soon as people stop investing into scams. Future ICOs will have difficult times to attract investors.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:51:23 PM

long time ago in bitcointalk forum, there are 'crowdfunding'. you can't call it 'ICO/IEO' etc, it should be crowdfunding. why? cause the organisation didn't give profit, and non-profit organisation didn't have any investor, only donator that spent their money.
but, under non-profit organisation, possible to build a company or something like that, with that you can do 'ICO/IEO'.

back to crypto, what you will do with your 'currencies'? what you want to do with blockchain in your organisation? can you explain about usecase of the blockchain in organisation?
For the mean time, I am not sure that we have people that cares about that now, everyone you see here is going to donate into something that would give them profit, and for a nonprofit organization, to me it is more of a charity organization and the I think Binance is running something of such, but the reason why Binance could get donation is probably because they have been known and trusted.

In this age where everyone is seeing every project as scam until proven otherwise, the vision of the op might not be a realistic one, better he does what others are doing to raise more, have a project with product that will give it a real use case and then use IEO to fund the project that can give such investors benefit along with his donations to him.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:35:21 AM

Blockchain can be used in various things dude but that still need more research because this is a new technology, i just give an example in some organization and blockchain already used to trade the commodity and this has already done by singapore and china. blockchain can be used as a voting system too through use the asset like the power of voters.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: