Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Theymos 6000 btc, where is it? in NOAH ARK? ..  (Read 367 times)
foundthiss**t (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:32:04 PM

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/chkugm/still_wondering_about_the_theymos_6000_btc_where/

Hi guys..

I came across a video the other day explaining the bitcointalk donations for a upgrade on the forums were missused or just not even used at all. Everything turns out this Theymos kid got a monopoly on mayor bitcoin forum.. Isn't this against what the creator had in mind?

I reacted on a on old 2013 bitcointalk post " Is this the new forum guys?? 6000 x btc = 60million $ .. Sad "
And my comment got deleted a day later..

Does anyone got more info? Cheesy

Theymos, are the most dishonest and scamming of them all.

https[Suspicious link removed]cutive_gregory_maxwell_caught_in/

https://reddit.com/r/btc/comments/55xf2y/introducing_dipshit_extraordinaire_warren_togami/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:59:59 PM

First off this needs to be in Metal, second off Satoshi himself left Theymos in charge of this but it doesn't matter what "the creator" wanted as Bitcoin is a community led and developed crypto. Thirdly as I was just praising Theymos for his morality against corruption in another post, I'll mention it again. He has access to Satoshi's account on here. He could pretend to be Satoshi or have sold it to a scumbag like Craig who I am sure has offered him TONS of money for it, but here we are with an unused stagnant account and Theymos still with access to it.

"the creator" wanted as Bitcoin is a community led and developed crypto

Then it should be run by 51% of the people and they should stop banning community members, what is this communist community?
foundthiss**t (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:03:58 PM

First off this needs to be in Metal, second off Satoshi himself left Theymos in charge of this but it doesn't matter what "the creator" wanted as Bitcoin is a community led and developed crypto. Thirdly as I was just praising Theymos for his morality against corruption in another post, I'll mention it again. He has access to Satoshi's account on here. He could pretend to be Satoshi or have sold it to a scumbag like Craig who I am sure has offered him TONS of money for it, but here we are with an unused stagnant account and Theymos still with access to it.

it dosent matter , because the premine is key and its already spread all over the web and reddit..

reddit is flooded about this dick head scammer.

a lot try to steal great underground projects done by great teams , but this is why the future projects that come from unknown people will be with pgp or other way to lock it..

dont forget the premine, ?? its some kind of pgp to prove that no body of them is behind this giant project.
TimeBits

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:07:02 PM

it dosent matter , because the premine is key and its already spread all over the web and reddit..

a lot try to steal great underground projects done by great teams , but this is why the future projects that come from unknown people will be with pgp or other way to lock it..

dont forget the premine, ?? its some kind of pgp to prove that no body of them is behind this giant project.

ok bro, what coin you from BSV or BCH?

ahh you are Roger Ver? or one of his fan boys. As you link bitcoin.com for your forum.
TimeBits

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:12:53 PM

ahh you are Roger Ver? or one of his fan boys. As you link bitcoin.com for your forum.

put the pipe crack down or you unhealthy

Never smoked crack in my life, but ok.
pretending to be the real bitcoin, using bitcoin.com to try and replace bitcoin.org scamming people into buy bch when they think they are buying bitcoin should be death penalty.

Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

Now go back to you fraud shit forum, bitcoin.com and reddit.

http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displayText.xhtml?lawCode=BPC&division=8.&title=&part=&chapter=33.&article=

Yah Roger should be in jail.
TimeBits

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:26:58 PM

put the pipe crack down or you unhealthy

Never smoked crack in my life, but ok.
pretending to be the real bitcoin, using bitcoin.com to try and replace bitcoin.org scamming people into buy bch when they think they are buying bitcoin should be death penalty.

Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

Now go back to you fraud shit forum, bitcoin.com and reddit.

you unhealthy dude

healthy enough to never invested in BSV or BCH  Grin  Btw, I don`t defend theymos, think that all forum mods should fuck off everywhere and get a real job. But if you are going to post bitcoin.com shit here or reddit, fuck yourself you must be mentally unhealthy.
foundthiss**t (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:28:23 PM

1. nobody can pretend to be the people behind bitcoin, the wallet and premine is out there! its mean they have access to it!

2. next underground projects i think will be locked with pgp or something more advanced, so no body can steal it or say its was him and other bulls**t.

3. because they want to get the ring for the underground projects, while anonymous people dont give a shit about be famous, yet they need to lock next future project with pgp or more advanced way ... so no body can say he is behind this and that project, like Craig Wright and other who Claim this or even researchers(dumb) they found random guy that the name they sticked to the project point on him, its will debunk all of them.

and now they can go fuck them self.

all reddit and other quality places like mit club bitcoin know theymos is scammer and it will spread much more on the web.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:42:30 AM

This topic comes up on reddit or elsewhere every couple of months, if you utilized the time you spent on writing the last few posts on doing your own research, then you would have known that donations made a minuscule percentage of money spent on Epochtalk, and most money spent came from ad revenues, like that ad under your post. The donated money users donated in exchange for Donator and VIP forum titles have long since been spent for their intended purpose anyway. The forum is ready and already in use on different websites:

https://www.cryptos-currencies.com/boards

https://coinbistro.com/boards

When theymos is ready he will migrate bitcointalk to a new forum software.

Signature space available for rent.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:04:56 AM

Currently there is 1,250 BTC left. 750 BTC is held in cold storage by Theymos and 500 BTC is held in escrow by several forum users (using multisig). Theymos has been completely transparent about the forum funds: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155000.0

R/btc is a Bcash sub and they have a history of starting smear campaigns like this.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 01:25:37 PM

Why does this matter? I'm pleased that BT is financially sound. Maybe I'm naive, but the only Bitcoin that really matter, are the ones in my wallet. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: