Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: £1000 Giveaway [archived]  (Read 349 times)
CristianOff (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:37:34 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 08:41:47 PM by CristianOff

----
archived
----
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:39:05 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 08:42:29 PM by CristianOff

If you have questions you can also ask them publicly.

Also please leave a comment so others can see. Thank you so much!
thecryptoniro

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:12:10 PM

Looks promising.
Good luck all please use my link
https://wn.nr/gdzENC
Sentosiro

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:14:08 PM

Looks promising.
Good luck all please use my link
https://wn.nr/gdzENC
Cheers mate

Good luck everyone. If you need some crypto loans just hit me up
OTG_Et

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:41:19 AM

how can i participated and how can i earn..Huh?Dwebox
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:17:11 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2020, 08:42:14 PM by CristianOff

archived
Dra_Shay

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:56:15 AM

investor are getting any additional bonus during offer period??any refer or affiliate program??
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:00:49 PM

investor are getting any additional bonus during offer period??any refer or affiliate program??

Dwebox is not an investment but a normal product you would buy online. We will soon integrate an affiliation program and if you are interested to be a salesperson,
follow up on contact@dwebox.com
fire_stand5

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:37:28 PM

how to DeepWeb Box Work?how it's buy any online purchase?future should run by the planned.
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:00:42 PM

how to DeepWeb Box Work?

We preallocate items in boxes and write them on the blockchain in encrypted form. You will get
a secret code that you can use to verify that items in your box have actually been preallocated. Use
that code at https://dwebox.com/verify

how it's buy any online purchase?future should run by the planned.
I don't understand this part. Do you mean how to place an order? Have a look at this video here

For more questions please email us at contact@dwebox.com
WeiWangg

Activity: 22
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:22:12 PM

Good luck and may the luckiest of us.
I am curious, what is the risk margin you take? You say people pay with bitcoin on your deep web site,
then they get the items. So let's assume I pay 1 bitcoin for one box (crazy scenario) which is roughly
$9842 in this moment. You guys will send me items worth more than $9842, but what if the price goes down very fast? How can you survive such conditions because it makes no sense from a business point of view
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:35:59 PM

I am curious, what is the risk margin you take? You say people pay with bitcoin on your deep web site,
then they get the items. So let's assume I pay 1 bitcoin for one box (crazy scenario) which is roughly
$9842 in this moment. You guys will send me items worth more than $9842, but what if the price goes down very fast? How can you survive such conditions because it makes no sense from a business point of view

The risk we take is absolutely 0. We instantly convert cryptocurrencies into a stablecoin such as Tether or USDC. We do that in an automated way, therefore we are constantly able to
receive the real price in FIAT which we were supposed to receive.
MAYURS32

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:04:02 AM

Outside the giveaway, How can you deliver items higher in value then the box price?
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:31:49 AM

Outside the giveaway, How can you deliver items higher in value then the box price?

We buy items in bulk from partners which allows us to get high discounts. This results in sometimes delivering up to 150% the box price in retail value. Amazing isn't it?
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:32:34 AM

Do you send outside US?

Good luck everyone  Wink

We are based in UK and deliver everywhere in the world.
Good luck Wink
BK_099

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

Great Competition. wish u good luck team Dwebox!! how to winner u selected??
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:40:40 PM

Great Competition. wish u good luck team Dwebox!! how to winner u selected??

We wish you good luck.
Entries are exported into a table with the index number of the entry. We use a cryptographically secure pseudorandom number generator to get the index and select the winner. Therefore, the more
entries you have the higher chances to win. That's why we recommend you to complete all tasks and come back for the daily reward. Furthermore, if you share your affiliation link with someone
you will gain extra entries.
WeiWangg

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:50:48 PM

The risk we take is absolutely 0. We instantly convert cryptocurrencies into a stablecoin such as Tether or USDC. We do that in an automated way, therefore we are constantly able to

Ok but if I want a refund, how does it work? I saw you issue refunds but is not clear. Do I get paid back in the same crypto I paid or in a stable coin?
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:58:12 PM

Ok but if I want a refund, how does it work? I saw you issue refunds but is not clear. Do I get paid back in the same crypto I paid or in a stable coin?

We repay you back in crypto the amount you paid us equivalent in fiat. If you paid $100 in bitcoin today and tomorrow you ask for refund, we will pay you $100 in bitcoin at the daily rate. Alternatively you can also choose to be paid in a stablecoin. Thanks
DGOPAL123

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 10:47:04 AM

is it safe to enter the giveaway??
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:14:43 PM

is it safe to enter the giveaway??
Yes it is. Our giveaway is processed by the famous Gleam, a well recognised platform for giveaways.
Your data is safe and it is not shared with external parties, therefore it's very safe.
HANSA_1972

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:27:29 AM

i love the idea behind this project. Are you guys going to support other crypto as well?
gopu_mahadev

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:02:24 AM

can i use multiple account? i mean need one more to join..plan is rather a lucrative investment at the moment!
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:16:43 AM

i love the idea behind this project. Are you guys going to support other crypto as well?

We currently support Tron, Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. We plan to support NEO soon as well and as for now it's just a matter of time.
At the moment there are no other crypto planned to be accepted.
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:17:58 AM

can i use multiple account? i mean need one more to join..plan is rather a lucrative investment at the moment!

Our giveaway is hosted by Gleam therefore the company's Terms & Conditions apply. They state that they do not allow
multiple accounts to join, therefore you shall only use one. To boost your chances to win, there is a referral link to send your
friend to the giveaway.
WeiWangg

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:00:51 AM

Makes sense.
If you recommend a Dwebox to buy, which one shall I buy?
billyxeara

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:25:22 PM

Hi all and sorry for being absent for so long. I hope my veterans are still there  Wink
I came back and I'm organizing a giveaway. You can earn a free £1000 in items in an amazing mystery box
https://gleam.io/CTD39/pink-unicorn

All you have to do is follow on twitter / like on facebook / subscribe on youtube / visit webpage, etc.

Offtopic (about the mystery box)
I have founded Dwebox and it is my pleasure to let you know it's a massive success. I don't even want to tell you about
the product which is amazing, but I want to tell you about the company which follows strict values. We aim for long term
success achieved through customer satisfaction. If you're ever not satisfied, drop an email at contact@dwebox.com
Just have a look https://dwebox.com

We have a veriety of products such as The Traditional, Blue Business, Pink UNICORN, Red #CE0000 and Total Elite.
I'm giving one Pink UNICORN in the giveaway
Items are preallocated in boxes and are tracked on the blockchain. We encrypt the items and only the buyer can decrypt
to see that the items they received are actually the supposed items.
https://dwebox.com/static/media/boxes.fa14fdbf.png

It takes nothing to join! Giveaway done on Gleam.io

Wowww thank you for sharing I hope iam lucky today
CristianOff (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:54:53 PM

Hi all and sorry for being absent for so long. I hope my veterans are still there  Wink
I came back and I'm organizing a giveaway. You can earn a free £1000 in items in an amazing mystery box
https://gleam.io/CTD39/pink-unicorn

All you have to do is follow on twitter / like on facebook / subscribe on youtube / visit webpage, etc.

Offtopic (about the mystery box)
I have founded Dwebox and it is my pleasure to let you know it's a massive success. I don't even want to tell you about
the product which is amazing, but I want to tell you about the company which follows strict values. We aim for long term
success achieved through customer satisfaction. If you're ever not satisfied, drop an email at contact@dwebox.com
Just have a look https://dwebox.com

We have a veriety of products such as The Traditional, Blue Business, Pink UNICORN, Red #CE0000 and Total Elite.
I'm giving one Pink UNICORN in the giveaway
Items are preallocated in boxes and are tracked on the blockchain. We encrypt the items and only the buyer can decrypt
to see that the items they received are actually the supposed items.

It takes nothing to join! Giveaway done on Gleam.io

Wowww thank you for sharing I hope iam lucky today

As competition has ended, winner will be announced soon Smiley Free shipping anywhere in the world wherever the winner is
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: