Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts today - prospects of trading, investing and mining  (Read 665 times)
greelzs (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:19:15 PM

Good evening. I was now talking to several people, who are deeply into crypto and as far as i understand, there are basically 3 main types of work with promising alts. We either just choose ones and trade, just invest and wait or mine. Which options are more suitable, from your point of view? Which alts are the most interesting? Is mining/trading/investing profitable? Also very interested to know your personal real life examples and cases. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greelzs (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:44:25 PM

First ask yourself what you want to do, and then see how much you do well it. Then continue with what suits you. It is possible to gain by every way. But the way you know is the more profitable one.

But as for you, which option is the most attractive? Do you mostly trade or mine? As for mining, do you believe it to be profitable these days? And of course, what alts are you following? The main ones, of course
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:46:40 PM

From my point of view, Altcoin is good to buy now is ETH, BNB, and LTC. I have watched this coin for a long time and now a very good decision if you want to invest. I have a prediction that at the end of the year 2019 coin price especially Altcoin will rise.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:56:14 AM

Good evening. I was now talking to several people, who are deeply into crypto and as far as i understand, there are basically 3 main types of work with promising alts. We either just choose ones and trade, just invest and wait or mine. Which options are more suitable, from your point of view? Which alts are the most interesting? Is mining/trading/investing profitable? Also very interested to know your personal real life examples and cases. Thanks!
I will prefer to do the first and second choice but not for the third choice and why. First and second choice will give you short term ROI while at the same time to mine crypto is so difficult compared with buy trade or buy to invest.
to mine crypto needs a lot of knowledge.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:21:33 PM

Mining is slowly getting profitable again, so I would wait for another price improvement to get into mining. Trading is very risky and you need to be really good in making technical analysis and almost predicting the price. Buy and hold is not the best strategy as we have seen in 2018, so try to mix them all together.
greelzs (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:22:58 PM

Mine was always relevant.  But for this you need a lot of patience and money.  Not everyone is able to pay for equipment and electricity.  But in general, mine is very profitable and in the future I think it will not lose its relevance.

But as far as I understand, much also depends on the particular equipment in mining, isn't it?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:45:26 PM

But as far as I understand, much also depends on the particular equipment in mining, isn't it?

I would say that yes, of course. It cannot simply go another way. Cause mining definitely depends on devices you use
greelzs (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:46:14 PM

I would say that yes, of course. It cannot simply go another way. Cause mining definitely depends on devices you use

And have you ever tried mining on your own? or you mostly trade/hold coins? If so, did you mine professionally?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:48:19 PM

And have you ever tried mining on your own? or you mostly trade/hold coins? If so, did you mine professionally?

I used to mine on my own, yes. Cannot say that it was professional, but I used advanced equipment, yes.
greelzs (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:57:09 PM

I used to mine on my own, yes. Cannot say that it was professional, but I used advanced equipment, yes.

How do you choose one? Probably you can give me the name of the device, so I can search it up?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:02:57 PM

How do you choose one? Probably you can give me the name of the device, so I can search it up?

To tell the truth, I was buying from the company that has a truly wide range of different devices. This way it is easier to choose the exact miner that suits your own needs
greelzs (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:03:45 PM

To tell the truth, I was buying from the company that has a truly wide range of different devices. This way it is easier to choose the exact miner that suits your own needs

Oh, I see. Well, probably you can give me the company name? I mean the one that sells.. Would be interested to find out more, to tell the truth
Bananington

Activity: 1372
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:08:33 PM

As for me, I'm more conversant with trading. I usually buy altcoins with low market cap which have great future prospects for mid to long term hold. Also, I day trade for small profits. I wish to begin mining but I just have little knowledge about it. If there are any superb clues to mining, I am interested to broaden my knowledge.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
buzcarn

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:12:25 PM

Oh, I see. Well, probably you can give me the company name? I mean the one that sells.. Would be interested to find out more, to tell the truth

Sure, I can. The company is rather popular + having wide range of devices, have a look. Asicequipment com.
greelzs (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:26:26 PM

Sure, I can. The company is rather popular + having wide range of devices, have a look. Asicequipment com.

Will have a look shortly, thanks a lot! Any particular devices? Or just the ones that suit me best?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:29:31 PM

Will have a look shortly, thanks a lot! Any particular devices? Or just the ones that suit me best?

I would probably recommend having a look at Antimier S17 and T17. But of course, check the ones that suit your the best at first
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:24:11 PM

In my opinion, most prospects that we can make or earn profits for altcoins are trading and investing. But, we must be selective in deciding which coins are better for trading and which coins for investment. They may be different from each other because every coin has a certain trading volume and circulation on the market exchange.

dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:34:59 AM

There are overlaps between trading, investing, and mining. Miners should not mine coins and sell their coins directly. They should hold their coins and wait for good price to sell. This approach is similar to investing. After selling coins from mining process, they might wait price drops to buy back and enrich total coins they have; that is trading. So, it is difficult to clearly differentiate trading, investing, and mining.
UnbeatableHolder

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:28:41 AM

Investing is good, however you must secure your funds as these markets are so volatile. Guys wrote about asic miners, they are expensive but worth investing I suppose. I have bought a miner in late 2018 as well, just to secure myself from dead loss Grin
RiskoMania

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:45:18 AM

Investing is good, however you must secure your funds as these markets are so volatile. Guys wrote about asic miners, they are expensive but worth investing I suppose. I have bought a miner in late 2018 as well, just to secure myself from dead loss Grin
Why asic miners are a way better option? They are really expensive, I have considered mining but successful mining requires many productive rigs. I don't have thousands in my pocket Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: