Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] coming soon on Cryptoknowmics    (Read 13120 times)
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:17:58 PM

Checked your website, you might be on to something in here. But the site needs minimalism, ad spaces are huge and the focus of the whole site is all over the place.
Completely agreed, but I see they admitted that design is not ok, so it may be improved in the future.

Good, but i would go as far as cryptopanic news approach. But that wouldn't support their banner ads because those would look highly unprofessional.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suqreme

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:24:30 PM

Your success as news portal, should depend more on your articles, reviews and other useful information, than on making such reward program for users.

Completely agree with you but i think you misunderstood, we are not giving any rewards here infact we are just sharing the benefits with you which were there in the first place due to some of your efforts , you would put in effort only when you find something worthwhile , right ?
Really? But what about your airdrop? What will you say about it? You promised to pay people.
Starbug77

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:35:29 PM

Cryptoknowmics aims to cover almost all areas of the cryptomere: exchanges, tokens, coins, decentralized applications, ICO, IEO, STO, events, airdrops, services, wallets, etc. I hope you know how to deal with all these things.
I think that their project is too new for such ambitious goals and don't have enough money for it. But I may be wrong, of course.
You are right buy thet's why they are collecting money. Even in two stages, if I understood correctly.
eilnahd022

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

They said they will only share their benefits. But there is a huge risk. What if there are no benefits? Or benefits are too small?
Ajay1910

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 04:00:05 PM

They said they will only share their benefits. But there is a huge risk. What if there are no benefits? Or benefits are too small?
Your success as news portal, should depend more on your articles, reviews and other useful information, than on making such reward program for users.

Completely agree with you but i think you misunderstood, we are not giving any rewards here infact we are just sharing the benefits with you which were there in the first place due to some of your efforts , you would put in effort only when you find something worthwhile , right ?
Really? But what about your airdrop? What will you say about it? You promised to pay people.
Now people know you only because of your amazing airdrop, but airdrop is not everything, you need to make another types of promotion as well.

We have already reserved tokens for 10 quarters, if the platform does not generate enough revenue to sustain then reserve tokens would be used for rewarding otherwise they would be burned , we have already anticipated that platform would reach its full potential over a period of time therefore reserves were created

Tokens have already been set aside for Airdrop, details are on the website and whitepaper , post airdrop everything would depend on the efforts put in

We are open to suggestions to other type of promotions or bounties, Please suggest
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:54:32 PM

Checked your website, you might be on to something in here. But the site needs minimalism, ad spaces are huge and the focus of the whole site is all over the place.
You are right about their website and minimalism is in trend now ) As far as I can judge.
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:02:05 PM

I think you should consider interviewing with moe famous bitcoin and cryptocurrency experts.
bzybyte

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:43:55 PM

Promotion is everything. Especially in the cryptocurrency world. If you want people to know about you - you need to invest a lot of money and time in PR, ads, promotion.
capitalist50

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:26:02 AM

When are you going to make an airdrop distribution? I hope October, right after the end? Is it right?
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:32:17 AM

Completely agreed, but I see they admitted that design is not ok, so it may be improved in the future.

Good, but i would go as far as cryptopanic news approach. But that wouldn't support their banner ads because those would look highly unprofessional.
Yes, advertising like this make nothing but push potential customers away from their website.
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:32:54 AM

What are you going to make except of news site? Ico rankings, technical analysis, what else?
Grockz9922

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:40:07 PM

Is Cryptoknowmics oriented more on Indian public or globally? It is said at Google "Crypto News India"
waldrey

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

Yes, when airdrop distribution? And how can we be sure token price wouldn't be dumped in 10-100 times just after it?
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:52:05 PM

Please, explain what is the source of your income if you want to share your revenue with visitors and promoters of your portal.
Ajay1910

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 03:15:42 PM

Please, explain what is the source of your income if you want to share your revenue with visitors and promoters of your portal.

Yes, when airdrop distribution? And how can we be sure token price wouldn't be dumped in 10-100 times just after it?
Is Cryptoknowmics oriented more on Indian public or globally? It is said at Google "Crypto News India"

We have various revenue model, Revenue model is mentioned in the whitepaper , youtube overview video and two pager , please check

Airdrop will be distributed after IEO ends, nobody can guarantee the price

Crypto News India is one of the tag phrases for SEO
peaprotein

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:53:51 PM

Now people know you only because of your amazing airdrop, but airdrop is not everything, you need to make another types of promotion as well.

We have already reserved tokens for 10 quarters, if the platform does not generate enough revenue to sustain then reserve tokens would be used for rewarding otherwise they would be burned , we have already anticipated that platform would reach its full potential over a period of time therefore reserves were created

Tokens have already been set aside for Airdrop, details are on the website and whitepaper , post airdrop everything would depend on the efforts put in

We are open to suggestions to other type of promotions or bounties, Please suggest
I suggest you to make a signature bounty here, content making bounty and a bug bounty.
Jitu777

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:58:17 PM

You have just launched Cryptoknowmics project and there are already a lot of sponsored on your portal
olegsiziy

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:52:34 PM

Are you going to make your own app (Android, ios) like biggest portal did? If yes, than when?
deadab1234

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:40:06 PM

Hi. Are you going to make different language versions of your site in future, like French, Spanish, Russian and Chinese?
anton01

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:51:06 AM

How we can be sure that your project is not a scam as many projects before? It is so hard to trust cryptocurrency projects nowdays
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: