Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷  (Read 2085 times)
Devotionless

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:27:11 AM

Who are your competitors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrandProtect

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:47:24 AM

The market is so large that there is enough space for so many.
I did not see competitors with the finished product, only a declaration of opportunity.
Here you can register a brand and issue certificates (create a smart contract) within a few hours.
IoganMas

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:41:41 AM

I did not see competitors with the finished product, only a declaration of opportunity.
Here you can register a brand and issue certificates (create a smart contract) within a few hours.
and I really like the opportunity to release my branded mobile application in one day.
Any manufacturer can launch their brand protection project in one day.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 08:48:45 AM

and I really like the opportunity to release my branded mobile application in one day.
Any manufacturer can launch their brand protection project in one day.

After the upgrade, this can be done in 30 minutes!
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 04:51:03 PM

Trends in Trade in Counterfeit and Pirated Goods

https://i.imgur.com/i2bk6fD.jpg
Free reports are available only two years ago. For market research, you have to pay money, and not small.
IoganMas

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:01:59 PM

We updated white paper.
You can download the link: https://ieo.brandprotect.pro/assets/files/white-paper.pdf
I like a little technical information, but basically everything is clear.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 08:24:55 PM

Logistic robots are delivery robots, messengers, transport drones, warehouse systems for storing and loading goods.
Everywhere you need product labeling, product information, markers input and output systems.
These tasks are solved on the BrandProtect platform.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:34:00 AM

I have seen and read a white paper from this project that is quite good, all problems have a solution, but what if one day the BRAND Token stops halfway, what steps will be taken, not just a good start

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:52:56 AM

I have seen and read a white paper from this project that is quite good, all problems have a solution, but what if one day the BRAND Token stops halfway, what steps will be taken, not just a good start
Our team has been creating this project for 18 months.
With additional funding, we will accelerate the creation and development of the company.
Without additional funding, we will move forward for another 18 months. This is not too long for the modern economy.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:37:45 PM

With additional funding, we will accelerate the creation and development of the company.
Without additional funding, we will move forward for another 18 months. This is not too long for the modern economy.

Hopefully this project will succeed, I will follow the development of this project, if there is a small amount of funds and allow me to participate in pre-sales

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:44:40 PM

Hopefully this project will succeed, I will follow the development of this project, if there is a small amount of funds and allow me to participate in pre-sales
Join me. For any questions, write to me in telegrams @ailogic
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:17:23 PM

I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The platform consists of the web service https://brandprotect.pro/ and a mobile application. The mobile application is just a tool for the final consumer of the product. All the rest of the work goes on the blockchain, the creation and transfer of certificates, the formation of QR codes all work on the server platform.
The brand holder first verifies the rights to the brand, then creates a smart contract for the brand for a particular product.
The sale of goods from seller to buyer is accompanied by the transfer of smart certificates.
In the certificate, the user sees all the information about the product.
If I understand correctly, the brand owner of a particular product must register on your platform in order to identify himself through a smart contract.
I don’t understand how an ordinary buyer can use your application when buying goods in a store.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The platform consists of the web service https://brandprotect.pro/ and a mobile application. The mobile application is just a tool for the final consumer of the product. All the rest of the work goes on the blockchain, the creation and transfer of certificates, the formation of QR codes all work on the server platform.
The brand holder first verifies the rights to the brand, then creates a smart contract for the brand for a particular product.
The sale of goods from seller to buyer is accompanied by the transfer of smart certificates.
If I understand correctly, the brand owner of a particular product must register on your platform in order to identify himself through a smart contract.
I don’t understand how an ordinary buyer can use your application when buying goods in a store.
The manufacturer of the goods on the platform "" creates a smart contract, as a result of the execution of which product certificates are created.
Certificates are transferred through the supply chain.
From manufacturer to distributor, from distributor to dealer, from dealer to store, from store to customer.
Our application allows you to do this quickly and with minimal effort.
In the future, the integration of a payment system with our platform.
This will fully automate the process, and verify each purchase.
In addition, on our platform you can generate your own branded application.
The consumer can use it, or can use the BrandProtect application.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:50:03 PM

I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?
The manufacturer of the goods on the platform "" creates a smart contract, as a result of the execution of which product certificates are created.
From manufacturer to distributor, from distributor to dealer, from dealer to store, from store to customer.

A good simple explanation. But I wonder how many consumers will use this app as branded items are considerably expensive. But I can say, this is a good app for clients who are really conscious with their brands that they are using. Since there are a lot of fake manufacturers across the globe, this one will give you if you are buying an authentic one or not.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 11:32:27 PM

I liked the project  idea, but I don’t quite understand how I can use your application on the phone to protect against counterfeit products?

A good simple explanation. But I wonder how many consumers will use this app as branded items are considerably expensive. But I can say, this is a good app for clients who are really conscious with their brands that they are using. Since there are a lot of fake manufacturers across the globe, this one will give you if you are buying an authentic one or not.
Thank you for rating our platform.
Analysis of the work shows the emergence of additional marketing opportunities.
1. Feedback between consumer and brand holder
2. tracking the geography of certificate movement
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 11:21:16 AM

Today our bounty company was aging.
We want its participants to actively help create our community in social networks.
They will be rewarded for their work.
SunSeeder (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:56:06 PM

manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:05:53 PM

I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
I am also a friend, I see their website is less clear and less detailed than any social media account, but I like your goals in your project mission, your goals are very interesting, this makes me want to invest..?

BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 03:26:03 PM

I'm interested in your project but I still need team information because I still want to see history of each team, because if only name is still incomplete, maybe you can give me details?
I am also a friend, I see their website is less clear and less detailed than any social media account, but I like your goals in your project mission, your goals are very interesting, this makes me want to invest..?
we have two sites.
1.project site https://brandprotect.pro/
2. Presale website https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
Why don’t you understand?
IoganMas

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 04:40:29 PM

we have two sites.
1.project site https://brandprotect.pro/
2. Presale website https://ieo.brandprotect.pro
Why don’t you understand?

and in the telegram group you can ask questions ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: