Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔷BandProtect platform for protection goods against a counterfeit🔷  (Read 2085 times)
SunSeeder (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:58:57 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2019, 06:12:40 PM by SunSeeder

What is the difference between you and SimplyBrand? you can read it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5067699.0
both of you are protecting the consumers from the counterfeit product, right?
and lately, they announced their partnership with King & Wood Mallesons (www.kwm.com) global firm from China. How can you survive? what is your plan?

I will probably answer your question too. Our platform BrandProtect can also work with retailers of vintage or branded second-hand clothes on any Internet sites, such as Amazon and E-bay, and social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. Example:  Using our platform, you can confirm the authenticity of a thing, not a store or seller. Yes! one particular thing. It is no secret that even a trusted seller/store may have 2 fakes among 10 bags, and often sellers are not able to visually evaluate a fake (each brand has its own characteristics: fabric, logos, color, accessories, some of which change every year or new collection. Many are not able to keep all this information in mind.
SimplyBrand has a confirmation of the place of purchase. ( This online store does sell original things)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:17:42 PM

Hi, sir, I saw on your website. There is a binance name and on your website. But it's not written whether as a partner or the others. Can you explain it? And next, do you have a team? I don't see the team listed on your website.

BrandProtect

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 05:37:53 PM

Hi, sir, I saw on your website. There is a binance name and on your website. But it's not written whether as a partner or the others. Can you explain it? And next, do you have a team? I don't see the team listed on your website.
1. all negotiations with binance are protected by a NDA agreement
2. the team is in white paper and on the presale website.
3. links to linkidin profiles in white paper
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:35:08 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 01:40:14 PM by SunSeeder

Everyone knows that there are fakes of things, medicines, cosmetics, and more, but few people think that there are fakes of food. We spend money on food more often than on everything else, and at the same time, in the food industry, not only food is falsified, but the ingredients are incorrectly labeled. Using expensive methods of protection against counterfeiting is not profitable for manufacturers. After all, one thing is a luxury good at the cost of several thousand dolors and a completely different 1-bottle of milk or a can of coffee. For our BrandProtect platform, there is no significant difference in this, and even vice versa, with an increase in the number of goods, the cost of the marking unit and certificate decreases

SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:29:47 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 09:09:01 AM by SunSeeder

Rating of our BrandProtect project on Icobench

Maxiim

Activity: 164
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:03:51 PM

Two days ago, the score was 3.9 points.
How did you manage to increase your score so significantly?
No wonder I decided to join your project ...
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 07:27:50 AM

This is not your DAPP was one of the winners Tron accelerator?
our project is one of the winners of the TRON accelerator.
Maxiim

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:43:38 AM

Recently, a lot of information has appeared about the trade war between China and the United States.
The problems are more related to the supply of counterfeit products.
In nominal terms, numbers are growing from year to year.
Now Chinese companies ship their goods through Malaysia and Vietnam.
The problem must be addressed in a comprehensive manner; it cannot be resolved at the prohibition level.
The technologies of the BrandProtect platform can solve problems with logistics and product identification.
In general, blockchain technology is considered revolutionary, due to completely new approaches to crypto protection.
The ability to integrate with financial systems allows you to monetize additional services.
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:07:23 AM

Rating Brand Protect analytics platform ICOMarks

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:07:17 PM

Hi community.
My name is Serg.
I am the CEO & founder of the BrandProtect project.
Thank you for joining us.
We are creating a large community to combat counterfeiting of goods and medicines.
We started to create a reward system for identified fakes of goods. This is a difficult way, but we will go through it. Our mobile application will be able to accept a complaint from a user and charge him a reward.
Tell about all such cases on the pages of our groups in social networks
Your participation in the project is important and will be appreciated by us.
Thanks!

Doubt, what will be the guarantee of authenticity of a certain product, if I buy a tennis of a certain brand, will there be a keycode or something similar to verify authenticity with my smartphone?
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:44:33 PM

Hi community.
My name is Serg.
I am the CEO & founder of the BrandProtect project.
Thank you for joining us.
We are creating a large community to combat counterfeiting of goods and medicines.
We started to create a reward system for identified fakes of goods. This is a difficult way, but we will go through it. Our mobile application will be able to accept a complaint from a user and charge him a reward.
Tell about all such cases on the pages of our groups in social networks
Your participation in the project is important and will be appreciated by us.
Thanks!

Doubt, what will be the guarantee of authenticity of a certain product, if I buy a tennis of a certain brand, will there be a keycode or something similar to verify authenticity with my smartphone?
The manufacturer of the goods on the platform "https://brandprotect.pro" creates a smart contract, as a result of the execution of which product certificates are created.
Certificates are transferred through the supply chain.
From manufacturer to distributor, from distributor to dealer, from dealer to store, from store to customer.
Our application allows you to do this quickly and with minimal effort.
In the future, the integration of a payment system with our platform.
This will fully automate the process, and verify each purchase.
In addition, on our platform you can generate your own branded application.
The consumer can use it, or can use the BrandProtect application.
All this can be done on our platform: https://brandprotect.pro
Maxiim

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:15:21 AM

I watched the project ratings today, and saw that ICOmarks Raised your rating to 8.6.
I believe that you deserve it.
Tell us about this community.
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 10:29:40 AM

What is new, we happened in the last 24 hours?....
Our rating on ICOmarks has grown!

SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:35:02 AM

Now more than 70% of sales of goods are carried out online, although it seems that more recently, purchases were made off-line, and sellers showed their sincerity and competence directly to customers.
With the advent of e-commerce, this reality has disappeared. The market was filled with counterfeit and counterfeit goods, fake brand sites. Manufacturers began to lose confidence, and buyers became more biased.
How to keep customers and justify consumer confidence in an increasingly skeptical and rapidly changing world?
How to protect your products from fakes?
Using Blockchain technology, BrandProtect has created a platform to protect goods from counterfeiting. The BrandProtect platform is designed and ready for implementation,
it provides the generation and transfer of certificates of originality of goods from the seller to buyer.
If brands want to gain trust, they cannot afford to be passive, they must keep up with the times and actively implement blockchain and IoT technologies in their business processes.
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

Rating Brand Protect analytics platform ICOMarks

This is big news, ICO Marks is a well trusted ico rating site and it will definitely help the project get more supporters from now on. Any plans on getting listed on other big rating sites?
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:45:08 PM

-

Now more than 70% of sales of goods are carried out online, although it seems that more recently, purchases were made off-line, and sellers showed their sincerity and competence directly to customers.
With the advent of e-commerce, this reality has disappeared. The market was filled with counterfeit and counterfeit goods, fake brand sites. Manufacturers began to lose confidence, and buyers became more biased.
How to keep customers and justify consumer confidence in an increasingly skeptical and rapidly changing world?
Using Blockchain technology, BrandProtect has created a platform to protect goods from counterfeiting. The BrandProtect platform is designed and ready for implementation,
it provides the generation and transfer of certificates of originality of goods from the seller to buyer.
If brands want to gain trust, they cannot afford to be passive, they must keep up with the times and actively implement blockchain and IoT technologies in their business processes.

How many brands signify their interest to be on your platform? Did you communicate with top brands already to introduce your project? The more brands you can get, the better for online consumers. I do agree that online sales is getting attraction in this age, I for one, is an active client of 2 online shops in my region. Better to get your items online to avoid the hassle finding it in a mall or shop.
BrandProtect

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 06:03:06 AM

-

How many brands signify their interest to be on your platform? Did you communicate with top brands already to introduce your project? The more brands you can get, the better for online consumers. I do agree that online sales is getting attraction in this age, I for one, is an active client of 2 online shops in my region. Better to get your items online to avoid the hassle finding it in a mall or shop.
Brand holders are interested. But the stage of commercial use will come after the transition to BrandProtect blockchain.
SunSeeder (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:07:32 PM

The consequences of food fraud can range from significant economic loss to producers to harm to human health.
Maxiim

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:56:28 PM

Do you want to be sure you aren’t buying fake products?
Here for this, the BrandProtect platform is necessary!
Maxiim

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:12:14 PM

https://icobench.com/ico/brandprotect
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: