Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:23:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonibet scam story! Must read!  (Read 12961 times)
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:11:54 PM

Anonibet scammers

send then (anonibet ) this link and let them know how they are losing market by scamming for nuts.Personally i never bet there.
anyways i hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Bump, I did it, 3+ days and nothing, I smell some fishy thing with user funds being used for margin trading taking advantage of current rally, and due to stagnation they may be losing.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:22:43 AM

Anonibet scammers

send then (anonibet ) this link and let them know how they are losing market by scamming for nuts.Personally i never bet there.
anyways i hope your issue gets resolved soon.

Bump, I did it, 3+ days and nothing, I smell some fishy thing with user funds being used for margin trading taking advantage of current rally, and due to stagnation they may be losing.

Keep us informed, if they never pay or delay too much and you show proofs, I will add them to a bitcoin black-list scammy sites.

Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:29:32 AM

These dudes paid me after like 6 days and probable because of the pressure I put,  Cheesy , not legit take your precautions what a waste of  (since 2011) reputation for some dollars, I entered with around 0.15 made a 5x odds bet and I won almost 1 coin , but I wonder when there is a person whos first bet is 1 coin at 1.2 odds and lose, I dont think Anonibet will say "hey that was a badbet ! Take a refund a try again" .
markupsidesaddle

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 03:05:47 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 09:03:02 AM by markupsidesaddle

AnoniBet is acting extremely suspicious right now, Have a pending withdrawal for close to 24 hours although was promised it would be released in 2 hours, and receiving a bunch of different excuses here and there, will keep this thread updated and post in other gambling reviews and threads.

UPDATE: 2 Days approximately now, I suppose I would need to go around and post about what they are doing...
jhonlemon

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:01:24 PM

I have never had a problem with Anonibet for more than a year but last week after adding $ 100 and $ 500 earned they blocked me for suspicion of fraud and had to answer me within 48 hours but since I do not have no news
jhonlemon

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:49:10 AM

Dear Member,

Due to having Multiple Accounts, your account has been closed and your balance has been confiscated and no payments will be made.

We would like to remind you that if you open a new multiple accounts in the future, they will be confiscated too.

Kind Regards,
Anonibet Team. 
Finally an answer typical scammer they use this to have a reason ton close your account
juberro

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:14:20 PM

Hi you guys!

Please, BE CAREFUL! with this bookie. ANONIBET has stolen my BITCOINS.

I can confirm and I have proofs that anonibet are scammers. In my experience, ANONIBET IS A SCAM. NO DOUBT.

They accused me of doing multi-account but this is bullshit. I only had ONE account, registered with my only personal email. I never have used an other account because I had read about this things.

I told them I could proof that, but does not matters to them. Obviously they preferred steal my money.

I have publish this one-page site to explain everyone the proccess they followed to scam to me:

https://anonibet-review.com/

I don’t expect my money back anymore (136 mbtc) I have made this only issue website hoping that this does not happen again and nobody has to get through this again. From here I tell you my experience, but keep in mind one thing:

If you follow a tipster or any other sports value betting services, don’t bet in Anonibet. They are going to STEAL your Bitcoins claiming that you are using multiple accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: