Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rondo: Next Gen Digital Currency for Music & Live Entertainment (RND)  (Read 551 times)
macmac49

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:50:38 AM

it looks very cool, but I would like to get acquainted with your description or WP. Is there such a document?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:31:48 AM

📚Business model: Rondo will provide a hybrid ecosystem for musicians and fans in general to drive adoption at scale throughout the music and live entertainment space. Users register as relevant type ie Artist or Fan and then receive RND as a signup reward. Verified Artists can opt in to the UMI and receive RND reward and weekly for 6 months. Fans can tip their favorite artists in real time, directly 24/7. Users get added benefits from early access to special events tickets, directly through Rondo partner vendors in the event space. The RND token will fuel the ecosystem by allowing musicians, event stakeholders and users to exchange them, peer-to-peer, for goods, services, tickets, bounties and more. Our Biometric wristband will be a unique physical product available exclusively through Rondo and will generate revenue, similar to a membership program but with global unlimited utility.
With a quality product development strategy, the ecosystem can provide demand for tokens. Is your token distribution aimed at investors or participants of the music world?
milad1994

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:28:45 AM

In general, there is for Rondo any time for a distribution of tokens? I want to understand the structure of your ICO, if you can call it your RND spread.
lilyomer

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:11:05 AM

It just started yesterday, give it time. And it is not an ICO we are relying on our community of 26,000+ on our mainstream socials and those interested in the crypto community to get involved and support the project. Have a great weekend.

It is interesting to see the prototype of the project. I think it's a great way to show your achievements. To develop a MVP, you will use your own money?
markiz7601

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:48:31 AM

you have a great plan for the project, and if you show the first partners from the list of artists or music studios that support the development of Rondo, the project will quickly be able to expand its community.
easywork

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:28:43 PM

I do not really understand if I can buy tokens at the moment? Or should we wait for the sales rounds to start or not?
here we are talking about Airdrop, how much correctly I understood. And the roadmap also does not contain information about the ICO. So if you want to support the project, you need to follow the instructions on the website. Minimum amount of 0.006 ETH.
djras1

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:06:57 PM

Artist Development Fund is a great idea. I am sure that all the features that are presented in Rondo will allow you to create a quality space for new talents.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:47:08 PM

Great project , I like your idea. But how much it will be a profitable option for investors. Is the price of the token for listing known?
matr1x33

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:39:53 AM

Artist Development Fund is a great idea. I am sure that all the features that are presented in Rondo will allow you to create a quality space for new talents.
the platform presents many features not only for new talents. I think the whole Rondo ecosystem is a new level of work in the music space.
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:17:53 AM

It's best to do a tread in bounty area and community help you to market the project. I would also like to support the project in my social channels

I think the team will take into account your wishes. I even see now that the community is growing and hence the interest in the project must be enormous.
There is some generosity for the Telegram group. I think that if you have a lot of friends, you can get from 500 to 1000 RND.
jkernats

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:30:28 AM

UMI can very quickly increase the number of musicians on your platform. Do they need to register during the launch of the platform so that they can participate in this program?
WarkSheek

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:05:25 AM

you have a great plan for the project, and if you show the first partners from the list of artists or music studios that support the development of Rondo, the project will quickly be able to expand its community.
I think this is in the team's plans. Soon a page with the description of the team and other events on the project will be added. I read about it in social media.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 11:29:37 AM

This project will not hold an ICO / IEO, so how can they get development funds or for platform operations later ?.

whether from the beginning they already have funds, and only need to release Plaform alone ?, if yes, this is good for the project, so they just simply focus on promoting their project.
GGabox

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:43:06 AM

Smart wristband is increasingly used for different functions. I think it is very convenient to use it when buying tickets or attending events, paying for services quickly and safely through the app.
tusma111

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:18:00 PM

It just started yesterday, give it time. And it is not an ICO we are relying on our community of 26,000+ on our mainstream socials and those interested in the crypto community to get involved and support the project. Have a great weekend.

It is interesting to see the prototype of the project. I think it's a great way to show your achievements. To develop a MVP, you will use your own money?
All investments that the team has now started to attract fall into the developer Fund for the exchange of lists, marketing, research and development of smart bracelets, website development and wallet. So the development of the project depends on the support of the community.
milad1994

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:55:04 PM

📚Business model: Rondo will provide a hybrid ecosystem for musicians and fans in general to drive adoption at scale throughout the music and live entertainment space. Users register as relevant type ie Artist or Fan and then receive RND as a signup reward. Verified Artists can opt in to the UMI and receive RND reward and weekly for 6 months. Fans can tip their favorite artists in real time, directly 24/7. Users get added benefits from early access to special events tickets, directly through Rondo partner vendors in the event space. The RND token will fuel the ecosystem by allowing musicians, event stakeholders and users to exchange them, peer-to-peer, for goods, services, tickets, bounties and more. Our Biometric wristband will be a unique physical product available exclusively through Rondo and will generate revenue, similar to a membership program but with global unlimited utility.
With a quality product development strategy, the ecosystem can provide demand for tokens. Is your token distribution aimed at investors or participants of the music world?
this project is interesting for different categories of participants, but I think that now investors have an excellent opportunity to buy a large package of tokens at a low price, which can become very relevant after the launch of the platform.
jgh7d7

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:42:24 PM

In general, there is for Rondo any time for a distribution of tokens? I want to understand the structure of your ICO, if you can call it your RND spread.
If I understood the description correctly, then the project does not have a deadline for the token distribution.
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:38:58 PM

it looks very cool, but I would like to get acquainted with your description or WP. Is there such a document?
I think that all the necessary description will be presented in the process of collecting investments. Now you can see some interesting details in Rondo blog.
https://www.publish0x.com/rondo-music-blockchain-crypto
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: