Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 19166 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 03:55:20 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2021, 10:33:45 AM by bitmaster1x

And yes, i'm working on earning back those 1.5 million doge because i'm a scammer and bitmaster is the most ethical soul in the whole crypto universe..  Roll Eyes
I guess some of you will believe that line 100% Wink

yep

You know.. editing my text doesn't give you more credibility.
But I guess that's the best you can do.

Genius

... rebrand old weak coins ... and then use all the credibility you earned over the year to make everyone around you believe ...  because if they do, you have free marketing to all of your projects until the day the exchange dies...
Still on the right track, yeah?

Mensa  genius. Don't quit your day job.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 01:21:21 PM

And yes, i'm working on earning back those 1.5 million doge because i'm a scammer and bitmaster is the most ethical soul in the whole crypto universe..  Roll Eyes
I guess some of you will believe that line 100%, so pro-tip: Don't! Wink

yep

You know.. editing my text doesn't give you more credibility.
But I guess that's the best you can do.

Genius

... rebrand old weak coins ... and then use all the credibility you earned over the year to make everyone around you believe ...  because if they do, you have free marketing to all of your projects until the day the exchange dies...
Still on the right track, yeah?

I'm a mensa  genius and everyone i know is stupid idiots and i love to play with their heads because they are all so stupid that they believe everything i say!

Yes, yes.. I forgot the detail where you walk around believing you're the smartest person on earth and everybody around you is stupid and easily manipulative, because nobody is as smart as the barredmaster.
But you're right when you call me smart, even if it took me a while to look through your bullshit, I still ended up seeing right through it. So smarter than you it is.

But unlike you, I don't underestimate people, not even you.
Have you heard about the guy who walked around calling everyone stupid idiots?
It turned out that guy was just calling everyone stupid idiots so nobody would notice that the stupid idiot was right in front of them..
Sounds familiar, aye?

Enjoy your last moments of fame you piece of trash  Wink

Edit: I edited your response too boy. Do you like it? Fool..

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 05:09:07 PM

you could at least rotate the wallets, not act like Yobit, and also allow all members to make deposits not just a coin's developer.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2021, 06:08:40 PM

Enjoy your last moments of fame you piece of trash  Wink

trash? Genius!

00HasH

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2021, 04:12:57 PM

you could at least rotate the wallets, not act like Yobit, and also allow all members to make deposits not just a coin's developer.

Not sure what you mean with that, we don't have any policy that allow coin devs to deposit and not the users.
If a wallet is down, it's down for everyone.

Right now we have a wallet server and some wallet proxies on the fritz, but we are working on it

idanzam

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2021, 06:45:26 AM

SCAMMER EXCHANGE!!!! Angry   - Unnamed.exchange - SCAM!!!! WARNING!!!!

WARNING!!!!!

30000 confirmation ?!?!?!?!

since 18.9.2021 I transfered 1000 MAZA coin now after 1 mount this is the status :
 765638 MAZA 1000.00000000 UnConfirmed 2ca2a644125785ef2460373ba7c727f2a485878122c5ef421b8b07431ec66f20 16022/30000 18/09/2021 10:30:57 PM 16200/30000HuhHuh

and more...
yesterday I transfer ZET coin and the same need 30000 confirmation!! Wtf??? u joking ?

SCAMMER!!!!!

There is no good proof than see it in your own eyes, so take a look of screenshot of my deposits:

https://i.postimg.cc/VN2sK701/scammer.jpg

https://postimg.cc/t1tHTNzm

Unnamed.exchange - SCAM!!!! WARNING!!!!

Do not transfer or deposit coins!!!

Unnamed.exchange - SCAM!!!! WARNING!!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/VN2sK701/scammer.jpg
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 09:42:13 AM

Right now we have a wallet server and some wallet proxies on the fritz, but we are working on it

ok, you accuse someone of hacking you and you are not being directly to blame for the lost coins.
So, what is next?
why you never officially showed up here?
why ignore your customers who want to know what’s going on with their money?
Can you write an official statement about the current stats of your service? not just ignoring.
what specifically do you do to cover the losses your users have? it is obviously your fault, it doesn't matter if you sell those Dogecoins or even if it is because of a hack, it is a security flaw and comes from your side.
In the previous post, user @idanzam complain about stucked MAZA withdrawal. This happened much after the critical hack, so it’s definitely not just a problem because of that hack. how do you handle cases like this, and I’ve seen a lot of similar complaints?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
00HasH

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 05:56:57 PM

ok, you accuse someone of hacking you and you are not being directly to blame for the lost coins.
So, what is next?
why you never officially showed up here?
why ignore your customers who want to know what’s going on with their money?
Can you write an official statement about the current stats of your service? not just ignoring.
what specifically do you do to cover the losses your users have? it is obviously your fault, it doesn't matter if you sell those Dogecoins or even if it is because of a hack, it is a security flaw and comes from your side.
In the previous post, user @idanzam complain about stucked MAZA withdrawal. This happened much after the critical hack, so it’s definitely not just a problem because of that hack. how do you handle cases like this, and I’ve seen a lot of similar complaints?

I feel like I have written this hundreds of times lately, but alright. Lets do it one more time.

Look at the confirmations as the coins rating.

A coin that requires a low amount of confirms is too expensive and not cost effective at all to do a double spend attack on.

A coin that requires a high amount of confirms can be double spent with just a few dollars and nicehash.com

Since all this noise Unnamed goes through these days comes from a double spend attack that resulted in Unnamed users losing Doge, why would we let weak source codes get a low amount of confirmations if that only means users like bitmaster1 and his followers can do it again?

Consider high required confirmations a hint to the developers to fix their shit before someone with bad intentions come sneaking from the shadows to make life hard for everyone involved in that coin.
The funny part is that instead of fixing their shit, we get called scammers because we take precautions.
Which makes me wonder.. those of you that scream scam over high confirmation requirements, why are you so mad? Is it because you cant afford to do the double spend magic on Unnamed?

And to the coin devs who refuse to listen and keep going with their bad diff retarget etc. I know some of you don't have a clue about the retarget function. What it means and what it does.
Others are aware, but don't know how to fix it.
Thats fine i guess, but don't expect to get special treatment if it risk getting Unnamed into another ciredo/petal situation.
Been there, done that and it will not happen again.. knock on wood!

The repayment process is going slow but steady thanks to trading fees and withdrawal fees.
Some other solutions to make it go faster will be announced soon.
My goal is to have the problem gone by the end of the year, but there is no guarantee since earning doge is not as easy today as it was 1 year ago.

And DaveF (from the o-holy thread that i don't bother to comment in anymore)
You are correct. Getting Unnamed shut down would only result in users not getting anything back.
I understand that is a wet dream for someone out there, so feel free to go all in on it.
But that says more about you than anyone else. That you quote bitmaster says even more...

Then to the fact that some of you guys support the guy who created this situation rather than reading through the proof that is all out there.. that makes me wonder..
What is your intentions in crypto? Support the scammers and destroy the ones with good intentions?
Bitmaster has a long history of ego tripping where he put himself in front of everyone else.
He states that he does it for the people, but the reality is that he's only doing it to feed himself.
Speak against him and he goes all in to silence you or even destroy you. Is that the crypto universe you want to live in?

Thank you for your time and have a nice day!  Smiley

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2021, 10:36:54 PM

I feel like I have written this hundreds of times lately, but alright. Lets do it one more time.

You or TillKoeln, never wrote an official explanation about all this. instead, you have chosen to ignore everything or to sporadically get involved in an argument. it is certainly not a good solution.
You have to keep in mind, that someone to trust you and deposit their money in your service, now they haven't anything from there. And 20-30k Doge coins is not a worthless amount. so you don't show the slightest respect for someone's property, which he lost because he gave it to you to trust.

Since all this noise Unnamed goes through these days comes from a double spend attack that resulted in Unnamed users losing Doge, why would we let weak source codes get a low amount of confirmations if that only means users like bitmaster1 and his followers can do it again?

Doge is listed on probably all known exchanges. no one has such a problem, or at least has not complained. So this just indicates that you did not make your application well. it marks you as incompetent in this business, it’s probably best to get out of it all though.

And to the coin devs who refuse to listen and keep going with their bad diff retarget etc. I know some of you don't have a clue about the retarget function. What it means and what it does.

if so, why do you accept them? you like to take their money for listing on your app, even if you know they are poorly created. offer a helping hand to projects that no serious service is trying to take into consideration. so it is your decision to deal with them, probably just to make some money from them.
don't you really see your mistake in that?

The repayment process is going slow but steady thanks to trading fees and withdrawal fees.

why not publish it now?
the aggrieved would like to know what to expect from you. try to put yourself in their position.
Also, can you give us any proof of what happens to the repayments? I mean about real repayments.

You are correct. Getting Unnamed shut down would only result in users not getting anything back.
I understand that is a wet dream for someone out there, so feel free to go all in on it.
But that says more about you than anyone else. That you quote bitmaster says even more...

DaveF and every normal person do not like to see this kind of deception, and it has nothing to do with any dream. if you have harmed a large number of people, your business needs to stop working as soon as possible. you still haven't given us any reason to think otherwise.

I don't want to comment anything about bitmaster and whatever you have with them. I have seen many complain about you, even after your many promises that you have done much to question the security of your service. Check this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5320917.msg58160452#msg58160452 where his problems arise from 18.9.2021. that’s a lot after you find out about all the flaws in your business. but obviously, you don't care.

What is your intentions in crypto? Support the scammers and destroy the ones with good intentions?

After all, can you really say that you both you and TillKoeln have good intentions? really?
I really try to talk in a civilized manner, and here I hope that you two will give us something real that will convince us of your good intentions here.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
00HasH

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 01:38:18 AM

You or TillKoeln, never wrote an official explanation about all this. instead, you have chosen to ignore everything or to sporadically get involved in an argument. it is certainly not a good solution.
You have to keep in mind, that someone to trust you and deposit their money in your service, now they haven't anything from there. And 20-30k Doge coins is not a worthless amount. so you don't show the slightest respect for someone's property, which he lost because he gave it to you to trust.

Doge is listed on probably all known exchanges. no one has such a problem, or at least has not complained. So this just indicates that you did not make your application well. it marks you as incompetent in this business, it’s probably best to get out of it all though.

if so, why do you accept them? you like to take their money for listing on your app, even if you know they are poorly created. offer a helping hand to projects that no serious service is trying to take into consideration. so it is your decision to deal with them, probably just to make some money from them.
don't you really see your mistake in that?

why not publish it now?
the aggrieved would like to know what to expect from you. try to put yourself in their position.
Also, can you give us any proof of what happens to the repayments? I mean about real repayments.

DaveF and every normal person do not like to see this kind of deception, and it has nothing to do with any dream. if you have harmed a large number of people, your business needs to stop working as soon as possible. you still haven't given us any reason to think otherwise.

I don't want to comment anything about bitmaster and whatever you have with them. I have seen many complain about you, even after your many promises that you have done much to question the security of your service. Check this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5320917.msg58160452#msg58160452 where his problems arise from 18.9.2021. that’s a lot after you find out about all the flaws in your business. but obviously, you don't care.

After all, can you really say that you both you and TillKoeln have good intentions? really?
I really try to talk in a civilized manner, and here I hope that you two will give us something real that will convince us of your good intentions here.

Alright, lets put it this way.
The reason Bitmaster & co did this attack with their own users that has their name written all over it was simply because they wanted Tillkoeln to publish it and tell everyone what happened.
Why? Because he thought that would end up with him being right and he would receive loads of traffic to his half dead projects.
Which can be proved by looking through his bct history the last 8+ months.
And since no one other than the guys who did the double spend knew what was going on before a month+ after it happened, there was nothing to report.

After some digging for the cause of whatever was going on, we discovered Bitmasters invalid deposits and started investigating deeper.
The investigation took a while and I was told to not open my mouth until the investigation was finished.
Now im guessing you wonder why I would do that?
If bitmaster was in Europe, it wouldnt matter as much if we falsely accused him of something, but since he's an american citizen who would gladly start a lawsuit for defaming him and his project, we took it easy until we were 100% sure.
But don't get me wrong, i'm not saying every american citizen goes straight to lawsuits, but people like bitmaster would for sure do that if we were wrong.
So why hasn't he? If everything i say is a lie, what i'm doing is defaming to the extreme.

Another reason for not telling everyone what happened.
When we realized we were missing doge, I went straight into the hunt for Doge, earning as much as I could every day.
At 20 satoshi, not a problem. It went easy
At 100 satoshi, it got harder, but it still went pretty good.
Then Elon Musk happened. It got extremely difficult. I could earn a couple of hundred Doge per day and on a good day a couple of thousand.
That was also when everyone with doge on the exchange wanted to dump their doge on the highest market, resulting in massive amounts of withdrawals.

I don't know if you ever run a business before, but it usually happens much more behind locked doors than the public knows.
A McDonalds customer have no idea if the franchise they are buying from have paid their bills or not, they dont know if its close to bankruptcy before it goes bankrupt. The only thing they will notice is if they are sold out of their favorite burger menu or forgot to clean the tables etc.
And before you use this against me, I know perfectly well that Unnamed is nothing similar to a McDonalds Smiley

But sure, we could go public with information we were not sure about our self, but who would gain anything on that? It would only make the situation worse.
I've been through a shitstorm and survived more than once, so believe me when I say I know how stuff works.

No comment on your comment about Doge, you know perfectly well it was not Doge that was double spent...

Why we accepted all those coins?
When Unnamed launched we offered listings to coins that had their glory days on Cryptopia.
Since many of them didn't have an exchange anymore, that was our way to get crypto back to the way its was when everything was good. You know, connecting the communities and connect with old friends from back in the days when crypto was fun and not too serious.
So sure, nobody says it was a great idea to add all the coins, but I can assure you that there were much worse coins that never got accepted.
But thanks to bitmaster and his double trouble, Tillkoeln has spent many hours this year rating every coin from good to bad. That must mean we are getting better, yeah?
But sure, high confirms on the worst coins makes us scammers. The alternative is a delisting, but where is the fun in that? Instead we started with high confirmation times so they could stick around without being a security threat to the exchange.

Why not publish it now?
For me its bad luck to publish info about stuff I haven't finished. It's like my music, websites or weird codes i play around with. The day i tell everyone about the awesome stuff im working on, it doesn't feel as awesome anymore.
But it will for sure be more fun than paying withdrawal fees and the lucky ones will even earn on it Smiley

And again you're doing assumptions. Like there's no way back, you decided it's a scam and it stays that way no matter what.
I'm going to give you a challenge. Start digging in my life. I was a little bit late to crypto. Didn't start until the end of 2014 because i was too busy running a business in the fiat world. But alright..
IF you can find any dirt on my since 2014 until now, I will let you keep calling me a scammer and I will agree with you.
Through all the projects I have been a part of or worked on solo, please name 1 that ended up scamming people.
It will mean you have to work and dig deep, because I have done a lot of shadow deving and i didn't join bitcointalk before 2016.
BUT.. I was on IRC from the very beginning.
Now, before you start, don't get your hopes up, because there isn't much to find.
The worst thing I have done is locking out a user from my altcoin casino because he deposited and withdrawed the same amount 10+ times per day making the wallet go nuts. And his less than 1 dollar of coins was still on his account.
The second worst is when my faucet users had to wait more than a week for their withdrawals because I was doing them manually and took a week of vacation. (Yes, some of them spammed my support inbox and called me a scammer for that)
Thats the same faucet i paid out over 50 000 dollars of mostly coins from my own wallets.
But I guess thats a scammer move too.
So what are my intentions? Definitely not to scam anyone.

About Tillkoeln, he has made hundreds of coins over the years. His knowledge about blockchains is high enough to even make Satoshi look like a noob.
Now of all the coins he made or did updates on, he still have access to many of the repositories, because most people doesn't even bother to change their passwords after they take over.
Coins maybe even you hold can be trashed with a few clicks. Still he never did.
The amount of developers who sent him files that included the main wallet.dat with all the developer funds.. unencrypted.. still he never stole a single coin.
Definitely a scammer move, yeah?

So.. You don't want to comment anything about bitmaster... just say it as it is.. you have no interest in commenting on anything about bitmaster, you don't even bother to look through his history.. why is that? You haven't even digged up anything on me or Tillkoeln.. why is that? Why is everything bitmaster says written in stone?

As a scam hunter that means you're doing a terrible job. Even facebooks (johnson&johnson) fact checkers does a better job than you.
And to be honest, I used to respect you because I like when people spend their time on trashing scams because to me, both being scammed and watching others being scammed is actually painful.
Now you go all in on a project I spend all my time on and you don't even bother to get your facts straight, the only thing you have done is read what others write and don't give a shit about if its true or not.
And that's fking disappointing dude.. sorry about this, but shame on you man..

Btw.. that scam list you got posted here on bct.. why is duckduckgo.com on it? Who did they scam and how?

bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 03:21:51 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 04:58:53 PM by bitmaster1x

The reason Bitmaster & co did this attack with their own users that has their name written all over it was simply because they wanted Tillkoeln to publish it and tell everyone what happened.
Why? Because he thought that would end up with him being right and he would receive loads of traffic to his half dead projects.

...(writng a book)...

Heard of bigger fictional fish tales with better accounting and logic.

What is your intentions in crypto? ... destroy the ones with good intentions?
Speak against him and he goes all in to silence you or even destroy you. Is that the crypto universe you want to live in?

...(writng another book)...

Hitler, Stalin, Mao. All had good intentions.  Doesn't change the fact that Unnammed.exchange is a scamming fraud exchange.

Thousands of people (new and old) reporting / complaining that unnamed.exchange have stolen their funds and their accounts locked?  Nah... Good intentions...

00HasH

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 05:06:45 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2021, 06:58:52 PM by 00HasH

...(writng a book)...

Heard of bigger fictional fish tales with better accounting and logic.

What is your intentions in crypto? ... destroy the ones with good intentions?

...(writng another book)...

Hitler, Stalin, Mao. All had good intentions.  Doesn't change the fact that Link to a bullshit post on a site with serious security flaws

Thousands of people (new and old) reporting / complaining that unnamed.exchange have stolen their funds and their accounts locked?  Nah... Good intentions...

And again posting only to spam the link to his outdated phpfox site and avoid commenting on everything about the real case.
Did anyone say avoiding questions?

"Writing a book"
Now when i answer questions, that's still not good enough? Too much text for you to handle?

Edit:
I think this thread deserves to be posted again. It should give a lot more insight in who and what bitmaster is
Chantha Lueung aka bitmaster1x of Crypto-city is 100% not to be trusted!!!

miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2021, 07:40:56 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2021, 08:02:37 AM by miner987

Unnamed has already paid back some users. Some partially and a few fully paid.

AHHAAHAHhHAHAHA, stop lying!

Out of 88000 DOGE i got 240 DOGE back, and i was charged 30 DOGE fee FOR INTERNAL TRANSFER i didnt initiate, so i got 210 DOGE. Its totally logical to charge your users ~15% FEE for sending them back the coins you froze/lost/stole. Ahahahhaha

That's your great secret plan recovering lost DOGE? FEE's? Why dont you send me all the DOGE back, freeze it again and again charge me 15%, thats  -30% already! Do it few times and soon you dont owe me anything. Haha!

That was before 4 months, since that time nothing. Nada! Zero! LMAO

And we, users, dont care for this drama. It was your task to keep our coins safe, you lost it, simple as that.

Throwing blame to others wont erase the fact that shitload of users LOST THEIR COINS and you keep calling them stupid and threaten them.

UnnamedExchange nor any of you did not apologize not even once. NOT ONCE!

About Tillkoeln, he has made hundreds of coins over the years. His knowledge about blockchains is high enough to even make Satoshi look like a noob.

Yet, he gets doublespent by obscure shitcoin forker. lol

The investigation took a while and I was told to not open my mouth until the investigation was finished.
IF you can find any dirt on my since 2014 until now, I will let you keep calling me a scammer and I will agree with you.

More lies! There's no need to go back that far... You opened your mouth and lied us, without a shame!  Please check your older posts on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5320917

You haven't even digged up anything on me or Tillkoeln..

Except the fact that you stole/lost our coins and call us idiots for months? With this and other Unnamed topic as proof? Trololololo are you really that... blind? rofl

Shut up fool. You arent better than them. You have very high interest in this topic which makes me believe in their story about double spend. You should be in jail, with them! Shared room!
00HasH

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2021, 02:02:41 PM

Unnamed has already paid back some users. Some partially and a few fully paid.

Out of 88000 DOGE i got 240 DOGE back, and i was charged 30 DOGE fee FOR INTERNAL TRANSFER i didnt initiate, so i got 210 DOGE. Its totally logical to charge your users ~15% FEE for sending them back the coins you froze/lost/stole. Ahahahhaha

That's your great secret plan recovering lost DOGE? FEE's? Why dont you send me all the DOGE back, freeze it again and again charge me 15%, thats  -30% already! Do it few times and soon you dont owe me anything. Haha!

And we, users, dont care for this drama. It was your task to keep our coins safe, you lost it, simple as that.

Throwing blame to others wont erase the fact that shitload of users LOST THEIR COINS and you keep calling them stupid and threaten them.

Yet, he gets doublespent by obscure shitcoin forker. lol

More lies! There's no need to go back that far... You opened your mouth and lied us, without a shame!  Please check your older posts on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5320917

You haven't even digged up anything on me or Tillkoeln..

Except the fact that you stole/lost our coins and call us idiots for months? With this and other Unnamed topic as proof? Trololololo are you really that... blind? rofl

Shut up fool. You arent better than them. You have very high interest in this topic which makes me believe in their story about double spend. You should be in jail, with them! Shared room!

Yeah, I understand you and others are pissed off, I am too.
If I knew how to make large amounts magically appear out of nothing, I would definitely do that.

That 15% fee may be brutal, but its sadly necessary until the situation looks better.
If we were going to rely on the trading fees only, it would only result in people like you stay pissed even longer.

When I say everything is fine, it means we are dealing with the situation no matter what. Which you will see in the end.
Believe me, if I had said Unnamed is doomed, there's no way to fix this. Do you think Unnamed would still be alive today? Do you think that would mean that you and others would get their coins back?
I can assure you it would have resulted in you being even more pissed because all your coins would be lost.

Bitmaster have a very high interest in this topic because its all a large part of his plan to get exposure and act like he's the good guy in all of this.
This should be pretty obvious if you look through old threads about bitmaster. For example the thread i posted above.
Do you see any similarities? What have changed since 2016 until today?
The only difference I see is that instead of posting a link to his BCT thread about crypto-city, he links to crypto-city dot com.
Other than that its all the same. Avoiding every critical question and only focus on promoting himself.

Anyways, hang in there. Some news will be released soon.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 11:41:02 AM

And again you're doing assumptions. Like there's no way back, you decided it's a scam and it stays that way no matter what.
I'm going to give you a challenge. Start digging in my life. I was a little bit late to crypto. Didn't start until the end of 2014 because i was too busy running a business in the fiat world. But alright..

Now of all the coins he made or did updates on, he still have access to many of the repositories, because most people doesn't even bother to change their passwords after they take over.
Coins maybe even you hold can be trashed with a few clicks. Still he never did.
The amount of developers who sent him files that included the main wallet.dat with all the developer funds.. unencrypted.. still he never stole a single coin.
Definitely a scammer move, yeah?

here, I can say that you have no fraudulent intentions and that you you and Tillkoeln are not scammers. but that then indicates that you are completely incapable of being an exchange business. It's very likely that Tillkoeln has a huge knowledge about blockchain, although it is obvious that this is insufficient because there is one person (maybe two) Bitmaster & co as you say, completely ruin your business. you have obviously overestimated your abilities.

the arrogant way you approach this problem, and the aggressive attitude towards everyone who complains about lost money on your service, not exactly the best way to manage in situations like this. so you shouldn’t be surprised when everyone calls you scammers.
For example, after all the accusations, Tillkoeln thought that the most important thing was to give an answer here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5320917.msg56482951#msg56482951 Huh

Me personally I didn't call you scammers by default, I raised the topic with a question [Warning] Unnamed.exchange - do we have another exit scam? but then accusations began to arrive, not just for the Doge. and it all started to look fraudulent. In doing so you have done nothing to stop the complete devastation of your service.

many were left without a serious amount of money because of your frivolity. you don’t even deign to communicate with them normally.
Here is an example, I don't see that you have shown any respect to this "your" customer.

go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

Been quite a while. The msg on the support said 48h... status tix: #76311

Any idea why my 25k+ DOGE turned into only 13.41921619 DOGEWDX?

Yes, I am running my own business, I know how things can work behind the door. but can we call an unnamed exchange a business?
unnamed.exchange is never and nowhere legally registered! You are an unnamed and unregistered website that offers financial services. (how frivolous this sounds)
you are working completely off the legal radar, and that with very low volume still keeps you out of the legal consequences.

here I promise to dedicate some time to research the whole thing off Bitmaster vs unnamed. I had some serious problems IRL because of that I have some delays in other jobs, but I will definitely try to track the thing down.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2021, 03:18:30 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2021, 03:32:21 PM by bitmaster1x

Bitmaster have a very high interest in this topic because its all a large part of his plan to get exposure and act like he's the good guy in all of this.

Of course there's high interest. Unnamed.exchange fraud scam has stolen everyone's DOGE.

miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2021, 09:33:19 AM

Yeah, I understand you and others are pissed off, I am too.
If I knew how to make large amounts magically appear out of nothing, I would definitely do that.

That 15% fee may be brutal, but its sadly necessary until the situation looks better.

Brutal? It's 13200 DOGE in my case. That's 3300$ FEE. Please stop calling it FEE and call it what it really is for us, LOSS.
What's worst, i would even agree to share loss with other users, did already once on other exchange, but unlike Unnamed they told us "Hey guys, we lost million $, we can continue to operate if you are willing to share loss, eg. your balance be cut for XX%", majority agreed. After all, it's crypto. There's days i "lose" more on merely fluctuations.  Grin
Unnamed pushed that "Fee" totally subtle and is pretending nothing happened. It's annoying because it feels like you're considering us to be an idiots...

Why didn't you "calculate" total loss of Unnamed holdings and share percentage of loss among everyone? And for the lost amount give users "tokens" that they will be able to change into real money, somewhere in the future?
It sure would look better if all your users lost 20% of their holdings than half of users EVERYTHING while other half shitting their pants during each withdrawals/deposits because even you dont know how much assets your still hold.
As well, if you did this as soon as you noticed "loss/hack", those tokens wouldnt be influenced by the price fluctuations because you'd freeze them on the "hack date".. That was crap decision but too late now...

If we were going to rely on the trading fees only, it would only result in people like you stay pissed even longer.

Who's to blame for that? Again you, operators of Unnamed Exchange. Ok, shit happened, i can understand that, even larger exchanges has been "hacked"...
But what did you do after that? Instead transparent working on the problem and trying to keep/increase trust in you and the exchange, you did insult us, call us newbs/noobs/idiots/liars/FUDers, banned us... Expectable, Unnamed daily volume sank like a Titanic.

Did you really believe you can insult your clients that entrust you their money without consequences? Even much bigger "players" can't afford that...

When I say everything is fine, it means we are dealing with the situation no matter what. Which you will see in the end.
Im not optimistic, but oh well, im still "trading" on Unnamed with the funds that remained there. Let's see how that ends.  Grin

Views on your link are fake. You are far worse than Unnamed guys. They are incompetent (i dont think they're really scammers), but you are plain liar and manipulator....

What are you trying to do with fake views? Exponentially increase relevance of your project or give more relevance to your personal agenda against Unnamed?

Terrible mate, terrible!
bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 10:52:40 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2021, 11:30:34 AM by bitmaster1x

...They are incompetent (i dont think they're really scammers),...

I respect everyone's opinion. However, go ahead and tell the above to all the people with XX+ years locked accounts after complaining that they can't withdraw their funds.

It's called, Straight up intentional theft by Unnammed.exchange. Plain and simple.    Unnamed will never legally contest it. Why? For as long as the above is true, they can't.

The day they do the same to you, then you may understand people's disdain.

We've all seen this dance many times before with other exchanges. This is no different.

paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2021, 05:05:53 PM

What about those of us who are staking coins that only have Unnamed as an exchange?  It's going on over a month now since some of these wallets have been online.   Why add new coins (which they are doing I believe) if they do not have the resources for the old ones?

bitmaster1x
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2021, 09:37:21 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2021, 10:43:51 AM by bitmaster1x

What about those of us who are staking coins that only have Unnamed as an exchange?  It's going on over a month now since some of these wallets have been online.   Why add new coins (which they are doing I believe) if they do not have the resources for the old ones?

Try to get it on some other exchanges

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: