Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:51:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pedroGH

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:31:59 PM

the token sale continues with a great bonus, I'm thinking of buying some more tokens. It seems to me that interest in VR for the erotic sphere began to grow strongly.
First of all, it should be high-quality functions. And I think the partner has a great base for developing erotic Studio for VR.
Yes, I read about a great project partnership with a company that specializes in such features. And I think this partnership will create a quality VR world for its customers.
early profit from token sale is important for me. I hope that VR development will be carried out actively and without delay, so that customers join the active token trading.
now everything is going according to plan, and I think that the team has raised enough funds to fulfill the plan of their project.
Now there is no information about the collected funds because the token sale is still open. I think we need to understand whether IEO was able to build a soft cap for the project.
In any case, a business that makes a profit can become an additional source of investment. In this regard, the team took care of the launch of many functions.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mie

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:00:04 PM

The cost of platform services will be paid separately for customers?
I understand that the platform should be free to register, but can take a Commission for transactions.
I think this information should be presented during the launch of the platform, but as I understand it, the developers want to bring customers as close to their features as possible to get them interested. And they can make registration free as part of a PR campaign.
White Ketchup

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:31:58 PM

What's new in the token sale? When will the results of the token sale on Vindax and ExMarkets be presented?
calhoun

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 08:38:47 AM

What about IEO sales information now, is it still the first phase of sales?

With IEO on 4 exchanges will this sale be achieved?
LaToken: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2YPKzSd
from 01.09.219 to 31.10.2019 = 15% bonus
Finexbox: http://[Suspicious link removed]/34gayBA
from 15.08.219 to 31.10.2019 = 25% bonus
The other two exchanges have now completed the IEO.
it turns out that the project sells the token in two stages. The first is the pre-sale phase and it was closed before the IEO. Now IEO continues. No other rounds?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:23:02 AM

Now the project has moved to the last stage of the token sale, which will be completed on October 31, if everything goes according to plan.

Yes, hopefully with this final step, Softcap will soon be reached, I will only wait for the final news on October 31st.
Esakkimuthu

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:25:58 AM

It is possible that this is how the project was able to get the support of large investors at the Family&Friends stage. After all, I think that the reputation of the company in Austria was able to ensure the interest of VIP customers
The team is conducting an active advertising campaignRachelX's services, and I think this way more customers will appear, not only large ones, but also those who will buy a token on exchanges.
I hope that this is the case, and there will be many customers who are willing to buy the token on exchanges. Only in this way, the project will be able to provide high liquidity of the token.
Well, I think this is an important issue for all investors. While all the work goes on, I think the project will provide excellent trading on exchanges.
The result of the sale of IEO will show the mood of investors and the popularity of the project, it seems to me.
Superman276

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:20:57 AM

Premium partner is great. and I hope that their cooperation with Rachel will be profitable for investors. It is important that vrXcity also accepts token as payment.
aryobaz

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 11:15:33 AM

I read that some tokens are distributed to Holders.This part will allow those who will hold the token for 6 months to make a profit?
I have not seen this information. Maybe I missed something in the white paper. I am interested to know what prospects there are for token holders.
Now I only know about the profitability of trading a token on the exchange, there are no other options for making a profit.
pedroGH

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 12:09:16 PM

Now the project does not offer any bonuses like the last promotion? I didn't want to miss out on the best opportunities.
you need to follow the announcements of the project, I think that before the completion of the token sale there is time for new promotional offers, of course, if the team plans to hold them.
Fairykiran

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:07:50 PM

Now the project has moved to the last stage of the token sale, which will be completed on October 31, if everything goes according to plan.
Well, I think there's an active sale phase now and until the IEO is complete everyone has a chance of a 25% bonus. One of the exchanges continues to provide it until the end of the IEO. So everything according to plan.
bel555

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:02:46 PM

The project allocated not so many tokens for IEO. I hope that this way I can get a profitable return on investment.
azimbhuiyan

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:58:15 PM

It seems to me that the platform covers almost all possible functions for the adult industry.It is important for me to see the potential of the token in the near future.
After launching the token as a payment for services, the demand for RachelX functions will already be clear. On the growth of token consumption on exchanges.
let's see how the price of the token will change. This is not clear to me yet, because there is a large part of the tokens that does not participate in the IEO. Will the remaining tokens be blocked for a while?
No, there is no information about blocking the token, and I read that the team does not plan to limit the sale of the token on exchanges after the listing.
I think the team should choose the right strategy to ensure the liquidity of the token. I would not like to see the price drop.
warptwist

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:49:54 PM

I read that features can be used in other regions as well. 360°- CAM can broadcast? if so, RachelX Virtual will increase interest in the RACH
I think all the details of this feature can be found in the white paper and project articles. They can tell you more about the features of working with the platform.
It's true, with this issue the project is all right. The team took care of a qualitative description of the services to get acquainted with what they want to implement on the platform.
decks25

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:46:24 PM

Your project creates a large ecosystem with many functionalities. I see that a token on the platform will work much better than other payment methods.
I also believe that for erotic services, digital currency is the best solution, and the team chose a great tactic for the popularity of their token.
Will only token be used to pay for Rachel services and goods ? I think customers should have a choice.
it depends only on the decision of the company Manager. But it seems to me that in Rachel's case , I as an investor am more interested in a single currency on the platform, that is, the Rach token.
yorsh01

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:42:36 AM

Your project creates a large ecosystem with many functionalities. I see that a token on the platform will work much better than other payment methods.
I also believe that for erotic services, digital currency is the best solution, and the team chose a great tactic for the popularity of their token.
Will only token be used to pay for Rachel services and goods ? I think customers should have a choice.
it depends only on the decision of the company Manager. But it seems to me that in Rachel's case , I as an investor am more interested in a single currency on the platform, that is, the Rach token.
of course, if the token becomes the main currency of the platform, I can be sure that the number of clients on the line will affect the price of the token on exchanges.
slawa1974

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:32:37 AM

all parts of the platform together provide an excellent choice for different categories of customers. I like this idea of the project. Purely for reasons of profit for themselves.
achmadtb

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:26:15 AM

I read that features can be used in other regions as well. 360°- CAM can broadcast? if so, RachelX Virtual will increase interest in the RACH
I think all the details of this feature can be found in the white paper and project articles. They can tell you more about the features of working with the platform.
It's true, with this issue the project is all right. The team took care of a qualitative description of the services to get acquainted with what they want to implement on the platform.
I've been following the project since its announcement, but I didn't think this IEO would be so popular. And I think that the awareness of investors about all the services very well influenced the sale of the token
toastop

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 08:20:31 AM

It seems to me that the platform covers almost all possible functions for the adult industry.It is important for me to see the potential of the token in the near future.
After launching the token as a payment for services, the demand for RachelX functions will already be clear. On the growth of token consumption on exchanges.
let's see how the price of the token will change. This is not clear to me yet, because there is a large part of the tokens that does not participate in the IEO. Will the remaining tokens be blocked for a while?
No, there is no information about blocking the token, and I read that the team does not plan to limit the sale of the token on exchanges after the listing.
I think the team should choose the right strategy to ensure the liquidity of the token. I would not like to see the price drop.
I think their main strategy is to increase the number of platform participants. Customers will play a major role.
issamxml

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:12:44 AM

virtual services and services at the location of the erotic Studio are already undergoing testing? Or the participants can not yet assess the quality of your functions?
bimsalabim79

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:04:37 AM

The project allocated not so many tokens for IEO. I hope that this way I can get a profitable return on investment.
a lot depends on your strategy. But if you consider the bonus during the IEO and early round, it seems to me that early investors will be in the black anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: