Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
simpanse

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:54:03 PM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.
I saw information about early investors. Their number is close to 1000 participants. So I think there will be a very high activity of token consumption after the platform continues its activities in the advertising campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlos2015

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 02:29:10 PM

The distribution of tokens for airdrop and bounty will occur after the completion of the IEO?
this is exactly the case, I have not seen the blocking of this part of the token. so I hope for timely distribution.
I'm glad to hear it. The token sale will be completed soon and I want to be sure that the team will be fair to their early community members.
I think that everything will happen quickly, because the creators of the platform are interested in launching a token to pay for services as quickly as possible.
yehia2016

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:01:19 PM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
tiitou83

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:35:38 PM

I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
this, of course, is good, the collection of investments will be successful, so that the development of the platform is over quickly. The concept of the project looks very attractive.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:19:14 AM

I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
this, of course, is good, the collection of investments will be successful, so that the development of the platform is over quickly. The concept of the project looks very attractive.
I think that not only large investors, but also VIP clients supported the project. For them the most favorable conditions.
wahidb

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 07:49:45 AM

I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
If you participated in the token purchase or are interested in the listing, then you just have to wait until September 17. I think the team is preparing some interesting events for us.
great, I think it would be a good continuation of the growing community around Rachel. I also joined the investment, and wait for the token to be traded on exchanges.
I think the Rachelx project can be a good investment now, besides bringing a unique project concept and the Rachelx project is also doing IEO in several markets so this can prove if the Rachelx project has a long-term development plan and of course this can be a good investment.

preparation of the project seems to me very high quality, because many functions are already working, and attract customers. So we will wait for the continuation of work. I hope Rachel succeeds.
xtreemfaster

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:49:38 AM

all future work is indicated in the road map. I see that by the middle of 2020 the project will be able to complete what has been started, and I think during this period we can count on a high consumption of the token, if they fulfill the plan
pkurls

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:57:10 AM

The Laufhaus Rachel business has been operating for many years and as I understand with great success in their region, it is a great sign of who they are willing to continue to increase their customer network.
redmax

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
shoeprano27

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:01:13 PM

I liked the video reviews of the features you want to discover on the platform. I think that digital currency will be very relevant for platform users.
tridarmawanto

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:02:38 PM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.
I saw information about early investors. Their number is close to 1000 participants. So I think there will be a very high activity of token consumption after the platform continues its activities in the advertising campaign.
It is not so easy to advertise for the erotic business. What exactly are the tools that will be used to increase Rachel's community?
wahidb

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:11:07 PM

how many new studios does the project plan to create? I read that there are plans for the future. Can they be represented in other countries where the erotic business has been legalized?
I read that there is a plan to increase the number of houses, but so far we are talking about Vienna, but not about other countries. This will probably depend on the partners involved.
xtreemfaster

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 04:12:13 PM

I read that the token exchange listing date is scheduled for September 30, 2019. Is this information consistent with the project plans or could there be changes?
If you participated in the token purchase or are interested in the listing, then you just have to wait until September 17. I think the team is preparing some interesting events for us.
great, I think it would be a good continuation of the growing community around Rachel. I also joined the investment, and wait for the token to be traded on exchanges.
All information will be provided after the completion of the IEO, so we have to wait for what the project is preparing on September 17.
Well, to be honest, I need a quick token launch for Rachel's clients. I hope that the new event will reveal information about the progress in the development of the project.
pkurls

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 05:23:44 PM

I think that some investors will be clients of the platform, and the project has great opportunities in the open IEO.
redmax

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 07:05:24 AM

I think that some investors will be clients of the platform, and the project has great opportunities in the open IEO.
maybe so, but I think it all depends on the quality of the advertising campaign among the interested categories.
schagulina

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:06:24 AM

All information will be provided after the completion of the IEO, so we have to wait for what the project is preparing on September 17.
Well, to be honest, I need a quick token launch for Rachel's clients. I hope that the new event will reveal information about the progress in the development of the project.
in a few days, this information will be disclosed. The extension of the IEO is not planned? I would like to be sure that the timing of the project with these dates.
spartacusdel77

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 09:15:12 AM

how many new studios does the project plan to create? I read that there are plans for the future. Can they be represented in other countries where the erotic business has been legalized?
I read that there is a plan to increase the number of houses, but so far we are talking about Vienna, but not about other countries. This will probably depend on the partners involved.
a number of features will allow the platform's services to be broadcast, so I think there will be active consumers in other regions.
Vasak

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:14:28 AM

It is not so easy to advertise for the erotic business. What exactly are the tools that will be used to increase Rachel's community?
I am confident that the presence of this company in the market with 10 years of experience will allow them to identify quality strategies to promote the platform.
wissman

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:19:56 AM

The total number of tokens is not so large for the market of the erotic industry, it is possible that by increasing the list of customers, the team will be able to increase the value of the token several times. I'm counting on it.
zzbynzz

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:20:10 PM

I liked the video reviews of the features you want to discover on the platform. I think that digital currency will be very relevant for platform users.
here I agree with you, the work of the platform is very well represented in order to ensure the success of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: