Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:32:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple Round ICOs?  (Read 1303 times)
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 12:22:19 PM

The telegram ICO did this and until now the updates are unknown.
And during the stronger days of ICO there were ICOS that made this because investors were likely to invest for every project and they don't care about even how many rounds a project will commit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 12:50:49 PM

Multiple rounds of ICO and IEO doesn't guarantee the success of any project, the quality of their real use cases is what will determine their out comes in terms of high demands
Yes, the quality of real use cases that will guarantee the success of a project, but now not all projects have real products,
so many projects are difficult to find their success.
flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 05:16:54 PM

Have you heard of ICOs with multiple rounds? Like they raise a certain amount of money now, use that money for primary aims and goals, and then a few months/years down the line (as part of their original plan) launch a second round to fund additional goals and further project development? Just wondering if this is a thing, if so please provide me with some links to projects that have done so.
I heard, Several kind of multiple round ICO. But as this types of multiple round is very rare. Almost same character has in Cinemadrom. You check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5105360.0
but I can't sure everything is perfect or legit. You have to decide by your experience. I'm not even supporting this types project.

Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:01:15 PM

To me it makes sense and is less scammy. If you hold only one ICO you get all the money and you can basically stop working on the project and run. If there are multiple ICO and there are each smaller amounts there is less risk and if the team does not do what they promise after the first ICO then you do not need to take part in the second. If the team does well and accomplishes what they set out to do then they deserve the next round of ICO.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:09:56 PM

Not really, but I understand that routes might change or extend sometimes that the time requires more fund for some reason like mismanagement to the project funds, but it should be at least be avoided.
It was like a long time ago since I attempted bounties, and I never experienced multiple rounds of ICOs.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:12:25 PM

If you see projects conducting several rounds of ICO apart from the norms, that is private sale and public sale then it is possible there is no interest in the project and also that the projects is a scam, there must be a reason why people are not interested in your project and you are looking to look fund as high as 5 times in the market

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:27:41 PM

Have you heard of ICOs with multiple rounds? Like they raise a certain amount of money now, use that money for primary aims and goals, and then a few months/years down the line (as part of their original plan) launch a second round to fund additional goals and further project development? Just wondering if this is a thing, if so please provide me with some links to projects that have done so.
This happens often. In fact, there were projects which had another round of their ICOs last year after they failed to properly propel the project ahead. Some even had their first ICO in 2018 but came back to the market in 2019. There is one I am currently involved in as a bounty hunter which is trying to have another ICO but investors are not accepting that line of thought. The investors want the team to work on the project with whatever money made in the first ICO.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:34:31 PM

yes, I have personally heard about projects that run various ICO rounds, I still remember about the ETHERBASE project, they ran another ICO round in 2019. actually it didn't matter as long as the dev & team was really serious in developing their project after gathering and in each round of ICO. but many cases of such projects are used as money laundering or embezzlement of ICO funds.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 09:02:24 PM

So many ico's project will go multiple round. In only 1 round ico never success in bearish market. Multiple ico can run for dividend in short term. EZ Exchange finished some days before it’s done by multiple ico round. Hydax & Eterbase ended multiple round ico project. I heard some multiple round ico's in 2019, mostly slow dead project will choose multiple round token sell this is old concept and normal issue. If not enough fund collected than team's choose such way.        
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:16:25 PM

I see billcrypt doing ICO again even though in the past year they have done ICO and reached softcap, the reason they did ICO again is because they are targeting to reach hardcap, I also don't know if the current one doesn't reach hardcap whether they will hold ICO again or not

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: