Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New coin concept  (Read 934 times)
Onar (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:03:55 PM

Hi
My name is Hans and I am a engineer Norway. I am doing a preproject to create a new coin, this will not be a hurry project to get online so the founders get rich. I read a lot about these type of coins and what troubles it has regards to mainstream people.

Main problem is that people mostly start with bitcoin and mine to sell or earn on the growth of value. In long run there is many ways to approach to make it a "real" coin that makes the mainstream actually to start using it. e The clue is also to create it so the currency itself has control over the ecosystem, such as the bottom value, this means to avoid huge drops of value of the coin. I will not go into how this can be achieved (trade secret). Also there is other ways regards to get public acceptance reagrds to the coins foundation purpose.

I am interested in developers that wants to join this project. The entire project will be broken into pieces with a developement team on each. I am interested in this type of developers:

- php.
- sql.
- security - SSL and other crypthography.
- seasoned ecoin developers regards to different software (mining, wallet...++).
- payment platforms.
- ebusiness

This is a serious post, so please keep any replies serious. Any unserious replies as shit/crap talk will not be tolerated. Please  be polite.
talkcrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:39:12 PM

Onar,

This is something i could possibly help with this - I'll send you a PM and then from there we can go onto a discussion, im in touch with an iOS developer who in turn could help in the creation of wallets etc for the Coin as well as knowledge on the development of other coins ive been a part of.
Onar (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:02:45 PM

Onar,

This is something i could possibly help with this - I'll send you a PM and then from there we can go onto a discussion, im in touch with an iOS developer who in turn could help in the creation of wallets etc for the Coin as well as knowledge on the development of other coins ive been a part of.

I sent you a PM.
talkcrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:03:52 PM

Not got anything in my inbox  Shocked - Ive sent you a message on the other site though for you  Wink
Dimelord

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:09:58 PM

If you need a PR guy, I'm your man  Grin
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 09:50:46 PM

I'll be happy to do php and sql development for you, but i can't dedicate all my time into your project as i have few other websites projects lined up, hence here is what i can do.  You give me work with a reasonable time window and i'll do it for you and then you pay me for that. So in short i can't work on revenue basis and full time. Pm me if you agree on that else Good Luck with your project  Smiley Smiley
newtypeseed

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:47:39 PM

All the best
wbaw

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 01:46:43 PM

Closed source wont get accepted, so no trade secrets, shouldn't matter if you don't want to get rich.

This is clearly not a serious post, but just in case anybody takes you seriously, how much are you paying? Why would developers want to work on a coin for you when they could easily do their own? If you're an engineer then why can't you do it?

Thusith

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:31:50 PM

Wish you good luck,man. Sad Angry

Onar (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:31:03 PM

Closed source wont get accepted, so no trade secrets, shouldn't matter if you don't want to get rich.

This is clearly not a serious post, but just in case anybody takes you seriously, how much are you paying? Why would developers want to work on a coin for you when they could easily do their own? If you're an engineer then why can't you do it?

I am not sure what you mean with closed source, but if the project is based on open source then the coding will not be closed source. If we as a group decides to create a closed source project, then it will not be based on bitcoins open source. Probably it will be open source, but this we need to discuss when entire project group is assembled.

In general I am doing a preproject regarding finding a suitable approach for such a coin that has a different approach than just mining and trading of the currency to keep the value. So I want experienced and unexperienced people to PM me to see the possibilities.

Even though I am an engineer I do not work with coding. I use my knowledge to bridge different groups  with different skills. Why joining my team and not developers  create their own coin you ask. This may be many reasons in both ways, but in generally any concept/product often have more success when more people are throwing ideas and working togheter, rather than sitting on a own iceland and think of new possible solution. When a group think of solutions the programmer can consentrate on developing the wanted features/services.

You also ask about payment. This is a preproject and first i am interested in people that might want to contribute. Regards to solution we will go for will determen if it will be payment or not. There is two types of alternatives payment as a ordinary developer or somekind of partnership.

Its your opinion that this is not a serious post. I think you preassume this based on experiences in other threads. I am not going into discussion if this is serious or not, the readers can judge it for themselves. If they are interested they can PM me.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: