Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN OFFICIAL]⚡⚡ - P2C coin POS - Crypto Currency Digital -⚡⚡ [ANN OFFICIAL]  (Read 669 times)
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:02:01 PM

What benefits will your platform have?
Will it be an exchange or a platform for testing different coins nodes?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FairTrue (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 07:05:41 PM

Our Coin is focused on the Pay-to-Click market, that is, you will see ads and P2C winners, advertisers want to advertise and must pay for it and we will give percentages of this P2C payment to our users.
Gagarinkflip

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:00:14 AM

Hey everyone, I'm Gagarink, been in crypto for a few years now and it's awesome to see how Cloudbric
I trust this good project just like other classic coin project
P2C seems great and very promising project overall.
flaggasb

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:12:48 AM

which has been one of the most blossoming industry lately. The core team behind the project seems reliable also
and the community is huge at early stage and very helpful to its members.
Looking forward to the full implementation and development of this project.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:38:14 AM

I do not observe anything new, maybe they will manage to live to the exchanges and sell something, but at the moment there is little information about the project itself, everything is set up to just sell something like most of the forum topics, maybe I’m wrong, I just got used to looking at everything critically . Please me guys what is wrong?)
Fedotsjan

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:27:15 PM

P2C coin look like very promising project.
I am happy being part of this community.
I joined on Discord Dev team are much active and helpful
FairTrue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 02:49:51 PM

I do not observe anything new, maybe they will manage to live to the exchanges and sell something, but at the moment there is little information about the project itself, everything is set up to just sell something like most of the forum topics, maybe I’m wrong, I just got used to looking at everything critically . Please me guys what is wrong?)

Friend, our platform will offer advertising service, we are not seeking sales, but advertising, the difference between other similar types of websites that we are launching will be the use of our currency as a means of payment both for what it says, and who will receive it when viewing the advertising linked in the platform, our pre-sale is just a process that must be followed, that you think you should buy your coins, you will be welcome, otherwise the currency will have a way forward as it is a platform where to seek a little market explored when talking about Altcoins.

Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:52:40 PM

Our Coin is focused on the Pay-to-Click market, that is, you will see ads and P2C winners, advertisers want to advertise and must pay for it and we will give percentages of this P2C payment to our users.
Oh, I get it.I have already met similar services.At least two.And they are quite popular.
Well, good luck, maybe your service is gaining height.
FairTrue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 12:34:30 PM

Nice project and hope to really see someday the full effect on the everyone
Very promising project, I hope it will last. It has good community, very organize.
Still aiming for merchandising open opportunity..

thanks, we hope to draw a lot of opportunity to those who need to have their business disclosed.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:20:35 PM

Friend, our platform will offer advertising service, we are not seeking sales, but advertising, the difference between other similar types of websites that we are launching will be the use of our currency as a means of payment both for what it says, and who will receive it when viewing the advertising linked in the platform, our pre-sale is just a process that must be followed, that you think you should buy your coins, you will be welcome, otherwise the currency will have a way forward as it is a platform where to seek a little market explored when talking about Altcoins.

Thank you for sharing! Now I understood what was going on. The team chose the right niche in the market and I think that everything will turn out!
FairTrue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 02:30:03 PM

Thank you for sharing! Now I understood what was going on. The team chose the right niche in the market and I think that everything will turn out!

Cheesy thanks
ybenedictzz

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:17:14 PM

join now while its still cheap this project will soon rise and prices will go up
Looking forward to platform updates. P2C coin Concept is very appealing. Good luck team
nivlarey3

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:29:17 PM

A good idea, the work of the team and fast progress is visible and this is just the beginning, I am sure we will see a lot.
In the case of P2C project, I see a real vision, a strong leader, as well as a real team of professionals and financial strength to support such a this project.
FairTrue (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: