Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:48:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Take advantage of this recent pull-back.  (Read 196 times)
Goprimexbt (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 03:32:07 PM

Hello fellow crypto traders,
  A few days ago I published an article "Is it worth the risk" on my blog and a few websites and I believe that it may contain some useful information pertaining to crypto and trading. Especially if you happened to be long yesterday and took a hit on that nasty pull-back. It costs nothing to check it out and a quick read. https://goprimexbt.com/2019/09/23/is-it-worth-the-risk/
Just might be the solution but you have to act fast
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:33:54 PM

Your article is a mere speculation and also a promotion of an unknown exchange that offers 100x leverage!

100x Leverage??? Don't you think it is insane amount of leverage??

Also when you say that Bitcoin is going to test 35 -40k USD soon, what substance do you have to prove it??

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3231

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:24:41 PM

Hello fellow crypto traders,
  A few days ago I published an article "Is it worth the risk" on my blog and a few websites and I believe that it may contain some useful information pertaining to crypto and trading. Especially if you happened to be long yesterday and took a hit on that nasty pull-back. It costs nothing to check it out and a quick read. https://goprimexbt.com/2019/09/23/is-it-worth-the-risk/
Just might be the solution but you have to act fast

You recommended buying bitcoins with 100x leverage just a few days ago.

Anyone that followed your recommendation would have been wiped out.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:31:18 PM

Your article is a mere speculation and also a promotion of an unknown exchange that offers 100x leverage!

Also when you say that Bitcoin is going to test 35 -40k USD soon, what substance do you have to prove it??

Indeed, the article is about the promotion of their site.  They are encouraging people thru the use of the "100x leverage example" and invite them to register in their site.  Seems marketing at its work on that article.  

Setting aside the promotion stuff, I do agree that we should take advantage of this pull-back, but the question is, how low will BTC drop in this crash, even though it has recover some of its value but I guess this is not the bottom yet.  Somehow I got a strange feeling that some group  intentionally creates this drop to nullify the Bakkt catalyst in pushing the price up.  Probably they had not collected enough and wanted to get more at cheaper price by spreading possible disappointment and thinks that nullifying Bakkt effect is the best time.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:51:14 PM

You recommended buying bitcoins with 100x leverage just a few days ago.
Anyone that followed your recommendation would have been wiped out.
That is the advantage of all these speculators, they speculate and say one thing that has no correlation to the real market and when there is a market down fall they will come up with another article that will substantiate with the current market situation and this goes on forever  Tongue Cheesy.

@ OP There is nothing wrong in promoting your blog but make sure that you put some content here too in regard with the content you posted in your blog. 
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:10:52 PM

In my mind the pullback was kind of awaited , i gave like 80/20 ods in fewer of down sing.
The future is hard to predict, some are quick to sat that btc is going to zero, I personally down think that this is happening.
Best case scenario is that Bitcoin will bounce from ~ 7500 level and go to new highs, worst case, we go in bear market mode again.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:13:48 PM

This is OP starting this thread

And reading the comments below his post

Honestly, what did you expect?

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:15:41 PM

Your title though - investors and hodlers are already scared out of their skins with this unexpected market dip and you think anyone would think it's safe investing in crypto at this moment? I bet not. People will want to be conservative and wait till the dust is settled. I seriously doubt that even those who preach "buy the dip" will be buying by themselves at this time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Goprimexbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:25:23 PM

You are being too extreme my friend. First of all I clearly mentioned one of the many things I loved about the platform was the ability to Short anything. Also this article was written just a day ago. The signs were already there. But most Importantly, I did mention that you don't have to use all 100x leverage and its all about the right timing. Think about it, Bitcoin has more potential to go up than down at these levels, also if it does go down further then I can assure you that it will fly past this price again. Look and study its history and pattern, it moves very big... this is something that used to be less than a dollar.....something that, in 3 years, moved from $611 september 2016 and then the next year its trading at $19,000 towards the end of 2017.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:58:35 PM

...and you think anyone would think it's safe investing in crypto at this moment? I bet not. People will want to be conservative and wait till the dust is settled. I seriously doubt

But did investors and traders not agree that the best time to buy is during the dip ?
What is different in this current dip then?
I checked cmc, and coins are bleeding in red, not a time to sell but time to hit the buy. Grin
Goprimexbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 07:01:24 PM

Your title though - investors and hodlers are already scared out of their skins with this unexpected market dip and you think anyone would think it's safe investing in crypto at this moment? I bet not. People will want to be conservative and wait till the dust is settled. I seriously doubt that even those who preach "buy the dip" will be buying by themselves at this time.

The pros always say buy when everyone is scared and in panic mode. Also, anyone that truly believes in bitcoin should do themselves a favor and buy the big dips for cost-averaging sake. If you a true long then you should be adding more as it gets lower. Just my opinion, not trying to give financial advice.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:54:57 PM

I seriously doubt that even those who preach "buy the dip" will be buying by themselves at this time.
I'm always wondering those who preach "buy the dip" how exactly know what is a dip (or which is the bottom of it, or just the halfway, or the beginning/end...).
I don't really trust TA... Everyone can see if the price goes down but nobody can be sure where is the end of the way down, nor where will be the end of the rise if the price recovers...
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:12:30 PM

In my opinion, you care promoting your website more than making sensible guesses about the price of Bitcoin. I don't need to read your writing fully because you are not different from a random people that make predictions.
Same thoughts here.

People are making crazy price prediction without a valid substance of proof thus making a wild guess. And to put the article in their website is a proof that they just want to promote their sites by feeding people with their own opinions.

There are worthy website already out there who's making a close to the reality prediction/speculation/analysis with their TA and FA.

Goprimexbt (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 08:21:55 PM

I seriously doubt that even those who preach "buy the dip" will be buying by themselves at this time.
I'm always wondering those who preach "buy the dip" how exactly know what is a dip (or which is the bottom of it, or just the halfway, or the beginning/end...).
I don't really trust TA... Everyone can see if the price goes down but nobody can be sure where is the end of the way down, nor where will be the end of the rise if the price recovers...

Its very difficult to predict the bottom, even with the best TA. We just have make a choice based on reasoning behind it. A way I can tell that we are in a notable dip is that this was the biggest drop in the last 20 months (an article just came out saying this too). That's very significant and a good indicator. I don't care about the bottom, I just care about getting more at cheaper prices.
Also take time to step back and analyze the charts going further back and with bigger intervals like monthly or weekly bars/sticks. It helps , now you can have a more "long" term plan where to drop buy orders.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: