Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Abstain from shit posting  (Read 181 times)
RadiantKing (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:26:11 PM

I never knew what shit posts are until my old account was blocked by moderators and i quickly start learning how to create better posts,after some few weeks i reopened the old blocked account to read my posts again and I said this to myself 'am i the one who wrote these?' Its was like Cheesy i never wrote any of those posts,the words are way off key Cheesy Grin can't stop laughing at myself.

Newbies should try to adjust their posting skills cos you can actually get better at it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 10731

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:09:18 PM
Merited by mk4 (1)

I never knew what shit posts are until my old account was blocked by moderators <…>

Don’t tell me you didn’t find a gap in between to familiarize with the forum rules …

<…>25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e] <…>
25. If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.<…>
The idea is to try to bring some decent content, abiding to some fairly logical rules in the process ...
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:58:36 PM
Merited by LTU_btc (1)

Don’t tell me you didn’t find a gap in between to familiarize with the forum rules …

<…>25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e] <…>
25. If you get banned (temporarily or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.<…>

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 08:16:00 PM

OP, if you got banned permantely or your account was nuked, it means that you're banned from this forum as person and you can't continue posting from alt account. You only can visit this forum as reader now.
Now you just admited that you're evading ban. And seems that you haven't learned what is shitpost, because I see you continue shitposting.
And don't even try to make another account, it will be also banned.

@mjglqw, LOL, you made my day!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: