Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [New Zealand] Far-right extremism to be included in official terror warnings  (Read 232 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 04:43:43 AM

This is an interesting narrative. Funny when I go on youtube and put in the words "ANTIFA ATTACKS" I am treated to endless hours of footage of these leftist groups engaged in violence and general criminal activity. Some how I can't seem to find the same for this invisible scourge of this right wing terrorist uprising. Just a week ago some one who was a self proclaimed member of ANTIFA armed with a rifle attacked an ICE facility with maltov cocktails before being shot to death. How long ago was that fake bomb guy and you are still screaming from the mountain tops about it? Leftist violence is regular, full of actual injuries, and under reported. "right wing" violence is sporadic, blown out of proportion, and over reported. Leftist violence has been a regular occurrence since at least 2016. If you are against political violence just perhaps we should look at groups like ANTIFA which actively and openly are engaged in criminal activity, assaults, attempted murders, attacks on government facilities, etc. Nah, lets ignore that because they found some wing bat a year ago with a Trump hat.

False flag operations by right-wing shills, as well as fake videos and fake news sites Wink

As opposed to these far right wing radicals literally committing mass murders which are documented heavily.

But you know that, being a state agent, don't you Mr. Techshare, the spam-a-lot king Wink

I think you are blinded by your political views.

Left is more emotional and radical by definition.  They are revolutionaries by definition.  They oppose the existing capitalist system.

Distribution of wealth, equality of outcome, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 05:32:36 AM

Quote from: TECSHARE
It is fair to say? What the fuck are you talking about? What is all of this?

Fair to say was in reference to Antifa not commiting any major terrorist activity on US soil, this is more in reference to saying that they haven't shot at Americans, nor have they used suicide bombers, and so on and so forth.

That's not me saying that their conduct is okay. But it'd be unfair to compare them to a group like ISIS or something along those lines if you understand what I mean.

I don't get it. The "MAGA bomber" guy no one has any trouble calling a terrorist, and frankly I agree, even if no one was hurt putting it on a different level. However it is a fact ANTIFA members have shot and killed people, attempted to kill people via shootings, and made other attacks using explosives, knives, firearms, and blunt objects. No they are not quite ISIS, but they still absolutely fall under the federal legal definition of terrorism. I don't see that scale of harm and regular violence from so called right wing groups. People love to claim it but they seem to have trouble sourcing their claims. Sourcing these claims in regard to violence perpetrated by ANTIFA is not hard at all to find since it has been happening in the USA regularly since 2016 at least, and that is just ONE leftist group.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: