Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do not have prices and exchanges, but can be traded? How can?  (Read 293 times)
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 09:04:12 PM

that can happen, I mean if you have coins that are not worth $, you can sell them on the etherdelta / forkdelta exchange, because there can accept any coin, including coins that have no price development at all.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 09:22:48 PM

Um, maybe you should go back and take a look at what crypto is.
It's a little scary thinking you are in crypto trading and don't understand the most basic and fundamental thing about what you are trading.

Crypto is a peer to peer transaction network that is open to anyone and distributed across many nodes scattered across the globe.
What this means is, you can transact freely with anyone on that network.
Because of its cryptographic coding, you can freely trade without going through lengthy trust or middlemen.

So you can freely trade anything.
You don't need an exchange and the token or coin doesn't have to have a value.
For DEXs, basically it is just there to faciilate the p2p transaction regardless of "price."

jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:22:40 PM

I do not know why tokens registered in MEW wallet do not have a price of $ and are not yet listed on the exchange. but why can this token be traded on several exchanges?
isn't the token that can be traded only a token that already has a price of $ and already has an exchange to trade it?
Most of these exchanges has not entered an exchange and so cannot be traded, but the token will surely be in the wallet because it was built on Ethereum smart contract and the only way to distribute it is that. When the token enters an exchange, it will automatically start having the dollar equivalent of it being calculated by the tool Ethereum uses in converting their token value to USD.

I have so many of them in my portfolio that I have even been holding for a very long time now, and I am beginning to wonder too if those tokens will ever enter an exchange. I believe that with time, some of these token will surely enter an exchange, I dint know what is delaying them though, but I want to believe that they are just waiting for the altcoins season for them to increase in value.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:26:02 PM

I do not know why tokens registered in MEW wallet do not have a price of $ and are not yet listed on the exchange. but why can this token be traded on several exchanges?
isn't the token that can be traded only a token that already has a price of $ and already has an exchange to trade it?
Some new tokens wont show $$ price in wallet and they are listed on exchanges already,if the token is only listed on one or two exchanges there is probability it wont show dollar value in wallet because its not even on coinmarketcap yet,use google to find exchange for such token

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: