Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: observe the market situation and the price of cryptocurrency  (Read 551 times)
Plinteng (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:44:42 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1), tk808 (1)

many people are still curious about cryptocurrency, especially the value continues to penetrate the upper limit until the end of 2017. Unfortunately, starting from the beginning of 2018 to the present, bitcoin capitalization throughout the world has dropped dramatically. including bitcoin and other digital currencies?
actually the price correction reached more than 50% of its highest value, which is below 130 million from 260 million, in my opinion it could be considered reasonable.

yes, that is natural because the market is not regulated by anyone, and fluctuations in the price of coins depend on demand and supply on the market. so I think Cryptocurrency is looking for "fair value". All products, both property, gold, stocks, bonds, and others always have fair value, and investors have different approaches to determine that point.

simple?
if investors buy a car at a price of 2 billion, then if someone sells 1.5 M, he will buy it. Meanwhile, if people sell 3M, they will not be bought.
hmm ... my correction is wrong when observing cryptoqurrency. thank you
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:11:27 AM

Cryptocurrencies natural characteristic is being volatile. This is the reason why many thinks that it doesn't have a fair value but the community determines its fair value through supply and demand.

Very simple, if there's no demand but it has a lot of supply, there's no one that will buy it and it's value will be worthless. As for the market cap, we just did passed the long bear market for the entire year of 2018 and now think of what's next.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:07:09 AM

One of the most famous features of Bitcoin and for the whole cryptocurrency market for that matter is volatility which can go very extreme sometimes. Traders though love this as they can make more money in this kind of movement -- of course risks are also heightened. One of the most known reason of this volatility is that the market is not yet that huge as compared to forex and gold. So in most probability, when the market will be expanding exponentially there is a chance the volatility can ease.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:46:22 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

whenever we have a bubble in bitcoin that is always followed by a bear market that means price coming down a little. that doesn't mean a "dramatic drop". if you look at the price you can see by the beginning of 2017 price was barely $900 and by the end of 2018 (in 2 years) price was $6000 and that is already a huge rise not a drop.

of course that drop after the bubble was intensified because of the enormous altcoin dump that took place in 2018. millions of dollars exited the altcoin market as investors dumped their altcoins and a major part of it exited through bitcoin which means a big part of that drop was because of the altcoin dumps.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:09:47 PM

Cryptocurrency now has trying to increase to the next higher price, and I think it needs a long time to back to the higher price before. We know that cryptocurrency is at the downtrend since the last year, but gladly, we see that this year, cryptocurrency try to get back to the higher price again. Maybe it is hard because so many people have desperate with the price, but I am sure it will be back soon. The market will be still volatile and make us hard to predict where the price wants to go, but at least, we could try to make a profit.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:03:29 PM

many people are still curious about cryptocurrency, especially the value continues to penetrate the upper limit until the end of 2017. Unfortunately, starting from the beginning of 2018 to the present, bitcoin capitalization throughout the world has dropped dramatically. including bitcoin and other digital currencies?
actually the price correction reached more than 50% of its highest value, which is below 130 million from 260 million, in my opinion it could be considered reasonable.

yes, that is natural because the market is not regulated by anyone, and fluctuations in the price of coins depend on demand and supply on the market. so I think Cryptocurrency is looking for "fair value". All products, both property, gold, stocks, bonds, and others always have fair value, and investors have different approaches to determine that point.

simple?
if investors buy a car at a price of 2 billion, then if someone sells 1.5 M, he will buy it. Meanwhile, if people sell 3M, they will not be bought.
If we look and compare the humble beginning of the cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) way back 2008-2009 the progress made as it was today is incomparable, meaning it was progressively getting bigger and bigger so for me market sized is not important in terms of the value the supply and demand was also dictating the price other than so called whales, as we all know that cryptocurrency high volatility in prices was due to its nature.
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:41:56 PM

Volatility is one of the main signs of crypto currencies and it is great. Some people that can think forward are buying Bitcoins for 3k, 6k, 9k and so on, because they see potential and know that market has cycles and always repeats itself.

thats for people's who know how to trade in market with huge volatility my friend
but, for beginners crypto market with huge volatility is risky
regards
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:46:52 PM

it all depends on the investor who wants to buy or sell, considering that the current market conditions fluctuate very quickly or fluctuatively, so it must be able to see which opportunities investors will do whether long-term or short-term investments. all depends on investor management when buying or selling.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 06:38:57 PM

Unlike that, someone's weakness isn't being able to predict precisely. And it was defeated by their wishes.
When the market situation is uptrend, one must be willing to increase the price of ask. If not, they will feel guilty when prices continue to rise.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:58:07 PM

yes the decline in the crypto market is now caused by several reasons including negative news issues and irregular crypto adoption rates ... I mean more offers compared to market demand and maybe that has caused the market to be in a bad situation, but investors have their own ways to invest in this market
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:04:06 PM

Btc market cap will reduce as the years progresses because other coins will grow too and become better while other new innovations will com. Personally, I believe it doesn't necessarily affect the prices of bitcoin.
IN ALL: the Cryptocurrency prices will alsmways move up and down

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
The3max

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:27:33 AM

The specialty dish of the electronic money market is the fluctuation of value, you can go out to have lunch but when you return can ROI -20%, this fluctuation happens so Please accept and get acquainted with it. This fluctuation is probably due in part to negative or good community news.

GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:12:01 PM

the cryptoqurrency market is unexpected, sometimes prices can go up and vice versa, so it's not surprising if we see the price of coins always changes every time. but the most important thing for me is patience. if you are not patient and easy to panic that will make you experience losses in this industry.
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:06:41 PM

Every increase is sure to decrease. That is what you should know. Don't equate the crypto market with the stock business. The surge happens so fast. On the contrary, the crypto market is all unexpected, so everyone must have a strong mentality, otherwise you will  experiencing severe depression with market conditions.
yes of course the price in the market is always changing every second and also there is no certainty that the price will remain at that price or can even rise high and can fall even more sharply, because fluctuations in the price of coins are caused by users who make transactions on the market.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:14:29 PM

It's old news talking about the volatility of crypto market. The market emotions grossly affect the price of cryptocurrencies apart from the stable coins.  Presently everyone is optimistic after the long bear market passed, you can see that from the soar in BTC price and also the increase in total market cap. 
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:16:58 PM

In my opinion it is now very interesting to monitor the situation on the market. Since everyone wants the price to grow higher and at a fast pace. And it all depends on how much the price of cryptocurrency can rise. And all users are now waiting for a very profitable purchase of a critical currency. And I think that this is a very profitable investment of capital in the future.
simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:30:47 PM

It's old news talking about the volatility of crypto market. The market emotions grossly affect the price of cryptocurrencies apart from the stable coins.  Presently everyone is optimistic after the long bear market passed, you can see that from the soar in BTC price and also the increase in total market cap. 

even though the market has not fully improved but all forum users, including me, are always optimistic about the coins invested and also the current market situation, I am still confident that this market condition will soon pass, while the price of bitcoin also increases upwards and this shows that the market is starting to improve.

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:51:36 PM

fair value, yes I agree with you and crypto will continue to fluctuate until fair value is reached. of course this takes time and perhaps mass adoption is one way to realize that fair value.
bluesnup

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:55:00 PM

My opinion on the alt market.

Alt Season WILL come! Not soon though. IMO Altcoins are in a bad place right now since we are in changing times, various alt focused markets decided to charge huge fees, ban some countries or admit KYC. Overall various regulations that end up drifting away a good percent of the alt traders, like myself. This is why i believe Alt season will emerge when exchanges like Switch.ag or their Dex Switchdex.ag gets popular enough, basically exchanges that focus on privacy and alts availability. At least this is my take on this market.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:20:49 PM

One question that I usually ask most people that do usually ask for regulation is if they are really ready for the regulation right now, because when cryptocurrency is being regulated, there are so many limitations that come with it too, like stability. If you look at the market situation presently, and the way that people are making money through it, you will realize that it is because of its volatility that this becomes possible.

The reason why cryptocurrency Is quite much popular right now is not because of its technology first, but because of the money they make through it, which is why I do ask if people are really ready for the volatility to stop.  Now that the price is below 130 million, this is an opportunity for any investor to make twice of their investment because the market will surely get back to back to that highest cap.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: