Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:39:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should we do ?  (Read 664 times)
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:57:49 PM

So we all know how Indian government is banning cryptocurrencies soon.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/banning-cryptocurrency-in-india-not-a-solution-nasscom-1564476081539.html

Now nasscom is adding fuel to the war along with the Reserve bank of India suggesting that they didn't have anything to do with it makes worth a point
*They themselves think this is overboard and doesn't want to actually associate with it*

Earlier this week it was criticised by people all around the world also at the same time the committee was submitting the records rejecting any good involvement.

Nasscom is actually the Indian IT sector more like a non profit organization.

Earlier today there were websites suggesting how you should sell your coins so that you don't get jailed for long-term.

So , should you sell or hold onto bitcoins .?

All I know is if we all held onto our bitcoins , they won't be able to send each and every one of us to jail .. the supporters are actually a lot more than you could imagine.

I am holding onto my coins , what are you gonna do ?
Never hear any one want to ask you sell your bitcoin because they want to make you panic and sell your bitcoin, they know how to make you want to sell your bitcoin, they are giving bad information and make you worried to sell your bitcoin then they get chance to buy bitcoin with lower price, after you selling your bitcoin with lower price than back again to higher price and you just see what have you do with your bitcoin.
They are spreading fud just to decrease the price of bitcoin, they are trying to manipulate the market to have an opportunity to buy. in that case they may be able to buy lots of bitcoin, they wanted to control the flow of the market and make it work under their palms.
The best way for now is to hold our crypto, dont ever sell it to counter their tricks.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:14:21 PM

So we all know how Indian government is banning cryptocurrencies soon.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/banning-cryptocurrency-in-india-not-a-solution-nasscom-1564476081539.html

Now nasscom is adding fuel to the war along with the Reserve bank of India suggesting that they didn't have anything to do with it makes worth a point
*They themselves think this is overboard and doesn't want to actually associate with it*

Earlier this week it was criticised by people all around the world also at the same time the committee was submitting the records rejecting any good involvement.

Nasscom is actually the Indian IT sector more like a non profit organization.

Earlier today there were websites suggesting how you should sell your coins so that you don't get jailed for long-term.

So , should you sell or hold onto bitcoins .?

All I know is if we all held onto our bitcoins , they won't be able to send each and every one of us to jail .. the supporters are actually a lot more than you could imagine.

I am holding onto my coins , what are you gonna do ?
Never hear any one want to ask you sell your bitcoin because they want to make you panic and sell your bitcoin, they know how to make you want to sell your bitcoin, they are giving bad information and make you worried to sell your bitcoin then they get chance to buy bitcoin with lower price, after you selling your bitcoin with lower price than back again to higher price and you just see what have you do with your bitcoin.
They are spreading fud just to decrease the price of bitcoin, they are trying to manipulate the market to have an opportunity to buy. in that case they may be able to buy lots of bitcoin, they wanted to control the flow of the market and make it work under their palms.
The best way for now is to hold our crypto, dont ever sell it to counter their tricks.

Sad that they are manipulating the price that are causing panic to people, but we cannot blame them as this is their strategy for them to be able to accumulate more Bitcoin at cheap price. And after they bought BTC, they will spread good news that will cause the price wise  and people will start to panic buy again.

GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:56:51 AM

I don't think you need to do anything hard for you to do, let the government do it because we all know that no bitcoin circulation can control or even the government will not be able to, just follow the flow because I am sure one day bitcoin will be able to be Thank to many people including the government.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:04:04 AM

Been reading about this a few months back or maybe a year ago, I thought this issue is done or had been resolved. In regards to selling or holding, I guess people from India have no choice, if it is illegal then they should abode, not unless you'll try to hide or get jailed if you got caught. Let's hope that the Indian government will reconsider this and try to consider or even review what convenience and opportunities can crypto bring.

ethen0828

Activity: 416
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 05:08:10 AM

just wait,do nothing

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:05:32 AM

If you do not want to go to jail, you must obey the law of your government. But to my knowledge no one knows if you have a hidden wealth because bitcoin is anonymous. And even if you do not follow the rules of your country, you will not be caught by the authorities.
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 09:05:44 AM

India has one of the biggest market for Bitcoin in the same level as that of China but its present leadership seems to be not enamored to cryptocurrency and is planning for a total ban instead of a strict regulation. Let's hope that cooler and better heads prevail on this issue as it can be a disgrace to see India go in the way of China.

I think there is a chance of seeing good growth by next years. There is a lot of positive news on btc. It is clear that BTC is interesting for investors. Platforms for attracting capital from big investors are opening. If you are going to hold on for a long time then you will eventually win. exactly no one will tell you when it will be to the moon. just be patient and keep accumulating BTC. but right now the bitcoin price its a crazy volatile, means you can get some profits and holding it's not a best idea, I recommend trading if you are professional.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 10:41:00 AM

If you do not want to go to jail, you must obey the law of your government.
You sound like someone who would snitch on a neighbour for potentially not having paid any tax or whatever.... what people do isn't your problem and you shouldn't just think that what the government's law tells you that it is justified to obey.

A lot of laws are beyond ridiculous IMHO, and I find it encouraging to see people try to avoid them. If you want to turn yourself into a slave of the system, then by all means, go ahead and feed them your hard earned money.

Bitcoin empowers people and that's what I like about it.... for the first time there is a convenient way for people to not be the suckers they have always been. It's just fear that makes a lot people obey the law, not because they love the government.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: