Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO Canceled  (Read 4885 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ArenaMatch (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:12:55 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2019, 11:20:03 PM by ArenaMatch

🏦 ProBit IEO was canceled and everyone has been refunded. We failed to reach the softcap.

😴 Latest IEO Elite bounty giveaway was canceled but we will reboot it soon.

🛰 Airdrop and bonus tokens will be distributed on September 5th. Bounty0x will be working to distribute in September also.

🕑 We are currently waiting for ProBit to return AMG they hold.

🏆 We plan to regroup and possible follow the path of many other deflationary projects that instead of having an IEO or ICO use the token to grow through community adoption. We plan on listing AMGold soon on an exchange and also hope to list with Telegram wallet ParJar as well. We are looking at options and ideas. Great example of this is BOMB who gave tokens away but have grown organically even without any utility or app.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bomb

🎮 FYI the latest esports app was released yesterday that includes Skill Perks! https://www.overwolf.com/app/arenamatch-ArenaMatch

🚀 We aren’t gong to let this slow us down! Thank you for all of the support and encouragement. Onward!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tsurpalgloba

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:22:01 AM

Good morning everyone! I have just discovered Arena Match for myself, explored several ICO rating platforms and as I see, the platform is rather popular and advanced with an interesting concept. But if possible, would like to clarify a few moments. Anyone around?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:25:16 AM

Good morning everyone! I have just discovered Arena Match for myself, explored several ICO rating platforms and as I see, the platform is rather popular and advanced with an interesting concept. But if possible, would like to clarify a few moments. Anyone around?

Hey tsurpalgloba, I am not from the team, but pretty into what AM is offering, so would be glad to assist you (as far as I can) in here Wink What exactly you wanted to clarify?
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:33:13 AM

Hey tsurpalgloba, I am not from the team, but pretty into what AM is offering, so would be glad to assist you (as far as I can) in here Wink What exactly you wanted to clarify?

Nice to meet you! Well, as far as I understand, Arena Match is a PC gaming esports app that allows gamers to skill-bet on skill challenges and matchmaking to win real money, but is the app already launched?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:41:42 AM

Nice to meet you! Well, as far as I understand, Arena Match is a PC gaming esports app that allows gamers to skill-bet on skill challenges and matchmaking to win real money, but is the app already launched?

This is a great question. Arena Match is currently in beta with our first supported game PUBG and skill challenge game mode Wink
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:44:30 AM

This is a great question. Arena Match is currently in beta with our first supported game PUBG and skill challenge game mode Wink

Sounds interesting, indeed. And are more games planned to be added?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:49:41 AM

Sounds interesting, indeed. And are more games planned to be added?

As far as I know, they will be rolling out new game modes and game such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, and CS:GO
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:54:03 AM

As far as I know, they will be rolling out new game modes and game such as Fortnite, Apex Legends, and CS:GO

And can you also tell me more about the token? Is it a utility one?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:09:17 AM

And can you also tell me more about the token? Is it a utility one?

Yes, AMG will serve as a utility token creating a decentralized, community-driven virtual economy
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:13:25 AM

Yes, AMG will serve as a utility token creating a decentralized, community-driven virtual economy

Makes sense. And how many tokens are issued?
sarrpora

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:18:41 AM

Makes sense. And how many tokens are issued?

100 million or less AMG will be created. And issued amount is never to be increased
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:57:24 PM

Website - Blog - Twitter - Telegram News - Telegram Chat - Bounty - Whitepaper

We are very excited to announce our first IEO will be held on August 20th, 2019 with ProBit, one of the fastest growing token exchanges this year. AMGold is the worlds first deflationary esports cryptocurrency token. Our esports app is currently in live beta supporting PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) as our first game.

Download the esports beta app for PC today.

Click Here to Signup for a ProBit Account.

https://arenamatch.com/img/am01.png
https://arenamatch.com/img/am02.png
https://arenamatch.com/img/am03.png

Hello everyone here... I've just found Arena Match at ICOBench and should say it's a revolution for gamers and crypto enthusiasts!!
The Cyber Sport and the Crypto market being towed together definetly is mind-breacking iniciative! It was nice to look how these markets were growing and developing on their own now with Arena Match they will skyrocket as the project will

Thank the team for the great opportunity for gamers, investors, hunters and all the other guys who are impatient to see the utilization of the platform & earn some money or just have great fun

P.s\  I see the high potential myself but the ICOBench rating represents the same confidence  Wink Wink Wink

Good job and GOOD LUCK
friendupcloud

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:08:38 PM

Hey there! Very good project to follow... We are sure that the platform's going to succeed:) Well done guys  Cool It's good you firstly focus on product itself.. then on marketing... +1 to follow Smiley
greenzberg55

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:12:47 PM

We are very excited to announce our first IEO will be held on August 20th, 2019 with ProBit, one of the fastest growing token exchanges this year. AMGold is the worlds first deflationary esports cryptocurrency token. Our esports app is currently in live beta supporting PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) as our first game.

Download the esports beta app for PC today.

Click Here to Signup for a ProBit Account.

https://arenamatch.com/img/am01.png
https://arenamatch.com/img/am02.png
https://arenamatch.com/img/am03.png

Hello everyone here... I've just found Arena Match at ICOBench and should say it's a revolution for gamers and crypto enthusiasts!!
The Cyber Sport and the Crypto market being towed together definetly is mind-breacking iniciative! It was nice to look how these markets were growing and developing on their own now with Arena Match they will skyrocket as the project will

Thank the team for the great opportunity for gamers, investors, hunters and all the other guys who are impatient to see the utilization of the platform & earn some money or just have great fun

P.s\  I see the high potential myself but the ICOBench rating represents the same confidence  Wink Wink Wink

Good job and GOOD LUCK

WOW!!! Great resume you've made... Is this a bounty task? I'd participate if you linked me Could you share the link here??
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:22:05 PM

WOW!!! Great resume you've made... Is this a bounty task? I'd participate if you linked me Could you share the link here??

Thank you dude! Actually it's not I'm a gamer and crypto enthusiast at the same time so it's definitely what I feel. I'm pleased if you liked it and would be very pleased to take part in bounty campaign myself but I haven't seen any info on it. I'll share as soon as I find dude. Thanks!!!

Tongue
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:43:51 PM

Great job guys! Thank you for the opportunity to do what you like in more advanced way

What are your plans for the near future development? What are the main ways you're planning to offer the tokens!
It looks like I've got lotta questions Huh Huh I'm impressed with the idea in a good way and willing to know more about you guys
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:47:25 PM

Good evening there. Nice to meet you all in here. If possible, would like to clarify a few moments about prospects and growth

I have also just joined yesterday, but would definitely be also interested to discuss the prospects with you
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:50:29 PM

To start with, I wanna talk more about the market. Am I right that the one is growing these days? I mean the gaming one

This is indeed a great question. Yes, you are right. There is a huge and growing audience of people who like to play and watch esports. Statists reports that there will be over 380 million esports enthusiasts and viewers by the end of 2019
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:56:24 PM

To tell the truth, that's a lot, I am pretty surprised. And are all the enthusiasts may be engaged audience in in the industry?

This is also a great question. Target Market who are frequently engaged is a little bit less, but still huge - 165 million
tsurpalgloba

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:02:36 PM

Oh yes, still a lot.. And as for the games, with how many is Arena Match dealing with?

The 1 is already launched in beta (PUBG) and 3 more are coming soon. So you know, it seems that team is rather ambitious with the milestones
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: