Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do independent individuals have crypto wallet business opportunity over MNCs?  (Read 204 times)
Antier Solutions (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 11:19:34 AM

There are immense business opportunities for individual players, too. The market of cryptocurrency has just started to bloom.

What matters in crypto sphere is your business model and how you are coming up better than the already available crypto solutions. You just need to associate with the right business partner of cryptocurrency wallet development to get started with your wallet journey.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 12:16:54 AM

What is the benefit of creating a crypto wallet? How can this be considered a "business opportunity" or "investment activity"?
Who said that the cryptocurrency market is booming? How do you know the right business partner?
It is a mistake to partner with "multinationals," especially with beginners.

I may not have understood exactly what you are saying, it is a mistake to create an encryption wallet. There are many open source wallets that you can use safely.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:09:07 PM

Are you just low key hinting anyone reading your thread that you are a suitable business partner for their crypto wallet project? Since I can see that your accounts is tied in to a website related to a P2P lending. Nevertheless why are your encouraging individuals to put in a business on an already saturated market? The crypto industry is actually big and you are trying to limit people here on a business that already has big players involve. If you are looking for a partner yourself I think you are already giving them a bad advice with your business plan so I would suggest that you think about other services you can provide in the market rather than just a common crypto wallet that we already have dozens to be downloaded in the PlayStore.
Antier Solutions (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:44:28 AM

Are you just low key hinting anyone reading your thread that you are a suitable business partner for their crypto wallet project? Since I can see that your accounts is tied in to a website related to a P2P lending. Nevertheless why are your encouraging individuals to put in a business on an already saturated market? The crypto industry is actually big and you are trying to limit people here on a business that already has big players involve. If you are looking for a partner yourself I think you are already giving them a bad advice with your business plan so I would suggest that you think about other services you can provide in the market rather than just a common crypto wallet that we already have dozens to be downloaded in the PlayStore.

Yes, I very much agree that crypto industry is very vast and cryptocurrency wallets are one of the platfroms that satisfy the basic need to store, send, and receive crypto assets. What concerns me here is that large MNCs such as Mastercard, Samsung and others are bringing their crypto wallets to the market. So whether start-ups and SMEs should move ahead with launching their crypto wallets?

Antier Solutions (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:28:26 AM

What is the benefit of creating a crypto wallet? How can this be considered a "business opportunity" or "investment activity"?
Who said that the cryptocurrency market is booming? How do you know the right business partner?
It is a mistake to partner with "multinationals," especially with beginners.

I may not have understood exactly what you are saying, it is a mistake to create an encryption wallet. There are many open source wallets that you can use safely.

With the increasing adoption of cryptocurrency, the number of crypto wallet users is increasing. Companies that have build their crypto wallets to cater to the needs of wallet users are generating huge revenue by charging transaction fees. Thus, developing a crypto wallet can be seen as a great investment opportunity to create a new revenue stream.
I am not sure why you consider it a mistake to partner with a multinational company.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 11:14:32 PM

But don't you forget that there's too much competition already in this matter? And this business opportunity that you are talking with is about making your own crypto wallet. Looking at the perspective and model of it, you're longing to earn through the fees.

And cite an example about the "associating with the right partner". In terms crypto wallets, most of the people will just use the wallets that are known to be reputable and has a years of protected reputation.

Antier Solutions (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:10:29 PM

But don't you forget that there's too much competition already in this matter? And this business opportunity that you are talking with is about making your own crypto wallet. Looking at the perspective and model of it, you're longing to earn through the fees.

And cite an example about the "associating with the right partner". In terms crypto wallets, most of the people will just use the wallets that are known to be reputable and has a years of protected reputation.

The competition is where the business opportunities are. Whichever industry or trait you pick, if there is a probability of earning revenue then competition will prevail.
If you choose a reputable and recognized crypto wallet even then that was a startup idea by some businessman at some point of time. So we cannot set back thinking that there are already available crypto wallets in the market.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 04:55:15 PM

You just need to associate with the right business partner of cryptocurrency wallet development to get started with your wallet journey.
Anyone in mind?

What concerns me here is that large MNCs such as Mastercard, Samsung and others are bringing their crypto wallets to the market. So whether start-ups and SMEs should move ahead with launching their crypto wallets?
If and only if they have the full/complete product, then "YES", anything else it's just a silly & unnecessary step towards destroying the future of their product...
- Being the first one doesn't automatically equate to a better/increased revenue.
- The key here should be thinking, analyzing and executing the right things with the right purpose.

I am not sure why you consider it a mistake to partner with a multinational company.
I believe by doing so, it changes everything into a centralized one [to an extent]. Am I right?
- That's a concern right there...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sunsilk

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:50:14 PM

The competition is where the business opportunities are. Whichever industry or trait you pick, if there is a probability of earning revenue then competition will prevail.
If you choose a reputable and recognized crypto wallet even then that was a startup idea by some businessman at some point of time. So we cannot set back thinking that there are already available crypto wallets in the market.
I see what you're pointing out about the opportunity, the competition and the market itself.

But, you haven't answered the quote unquote that I have mentioned about the association of right partner.

Antier Solutions (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 01:28:10 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 04:43:44 AM by Antier Solutions

Anyone in mind?
I have gone through various crypto wallets and development companies. And I found Keyper wallet the best, it has all the market leading features integarted into the wallet. If you are interested in moving to the crypto wallet development, then you may consult their technical partner for white label solution or for a customized wallet.

If and only if they have the full/complete product, then "YES", anything else it's just a silly & unnecessary step towards destroying the future of their product...
- Being the first one doesn't automatically equate to a better/increased revenue.
- The key here should be thinking, analyzing and executing the right things with the right purpose.

What according to you are the attributes of full or complete packaged product?
Antier Solutions (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 04:45:04 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2020, 07:18:51 AM by Antier Solutions

But, you haven't answered the quote unquote that I have mentioned about the association of right partner.
I believe right partner is the one who has in-depth technical knowhow and have delivered crypto wallets in the real world. It is the technical partner who makes or breaks the product.

SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 06:15:04 AM

What according to you are the attributes of full or complete packaged product?
  • Reliable
  • Error-free [fully tested prior to its introduction]
  • Open-source
  • Regular updates
  • Cross-platform/Multiplatform
  • Flexible in nature

~Snipped~
You've misquoted my post for his [@sunsilk]...
You might want to replace/update your last post with the following code instead:

Code:
[quote author=sunsilk link=topic=5228864.msg53958554#msg53958554 date=1583268614]
[/quote]
I believe right partner is the one who has in-depth technical knowhow and have delivered crypto wallets in the real world. It is the technical partner who makes or breaks the product.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Antier Solutions (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 07:40:16 AM

~Snipped~
You've misquoted my post for his [@sunsilk]...
You might want to replace/update your last post with the following code instead:

Code:
[quote author=sunsilk link=topic=5228864.msg53958554#msg53958554 date=1583268614]
[/quote]

Thanks for suggesting the correction. Much appreciated!
sunsilk

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:49:53 AM

Yes, definitely that's needed for someone who's going to work for this kind of business but I thought that you know someone or an agency that does this kind of business or even offering yourself for this.

You might want to show that here or to the people that's interested doing business with you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: