Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:54:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5140 times)
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2988

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:28:18 PM

I’m not running alway, you are just so seriously mental that even if I debunked every single word of your post you would still believe yourself to be right.

You are a cunt, like a filthy smelly cunt on a 300LB woman who has been doing CrossFit for a week without cleaning her snatch.

Honestly I would suggest you wank more, it might make you a better person

Please don't be too hard on tman. He has tourettes and likely was abused at some stage. If he wants to claim he can debunk observable instances let him think it. No need for these memes and making more fun of him. Thought you were his pal anyway. Stabbing him in the back like this. Campaign scammer.

Oh no, I was referring to you cryptohunter

and ouch, those words really hurt me  Cry

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:05:05 PM

it is true that Suchmoon pinned you down at laudas last party
I am little lost here.

Yogg
This person is possibly an Alt of lauda or Tman or Owlcatz.

LFC_Bitcoin
Can be considered a proxy or alt of lauda

Suchmoon
She is possibly an alt of lauda.

Flying Hellfish
possible alt of tman, lauda

Does this mean Flying Hellfish was at Yogg's party and why is this party so important for this thread?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:03:56 PM
Merited by actmyname (1)

I have no idea if this is going on or not, but it is possible to send merit from a --> b --> c --> d --> a

I believe this is what the post you quoted is referring to, or something very similar to the above.
4 degrees of separation will connect a huge number of false positives if we're going to accept that kind of merit transaction.

You could say this about almost any member that's sent and received a substantial amount of merit (i.e. users on the list)
I haven’t done any kind of research on this, so I don’t know if there is any credence to the OPs claim.

There are actually only three degrees of separation in my example. You could perhaps filter out cases in which only small amounts of merit is received from a person via three degrees of separation.
The-One-Above-All sent 1 merit to mikeywith. mikeywith has sent merit to Quickseller, who has also sent merit to The-One-Above-All.

The larger you make the circle and the more unique people you send merit to, the higher the chance is of being implicated in a "merit cycling circle" but of course, correlation is not causation.
I don’t think small amounts of merit would constitute the type of “merit circle” that would be any kind of a problem. The sole criteria for merit that I give out is if the post in question is objectively ‘good’ and/or high effort and/or is the type of post that the forum should have more of. I don’t participate in any kind of merit circle arrangement.

If there were larger amounts (either in raw amounts or percentages of merit received) of merit involved, there would be a bigger problem in a “merit circle”, especially if the amounts involved allow for those involved to rank up or more importantly have additional DT votes. I probably wouldn’t be concerned unless there were hundreds of merit involved amongst the “circle”. I haven’t looked into if there are any real merit circles anywhere. I wouldn’t be especially surprised to see one or two that would reasonably be considered abuse when reviewed by a neutral person. I don’t know if anyone the OP is complaining about would be part of any merit circle.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

evil scam

Do you see evil spirits and demons at the night time ? That is the clear sign that your illnesses progresses in a bad way. Schizophrenia requires lifelong treatment. Treatment with medications and psychosocial therapy can help manage the condition. In some cases, hospitalization may be needed. Buy some Aripiprazole and Clozapine . That might help for a while, but you must visit the doctor of yours, before it is not too late.
BTW Lurasidone is a good thing too. P.S. All that drugs mentioned above requires a prescription.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:32:53 PM

it is true that Suchmoon pinned you down at laudas last party
I am little lost here.

Yogg
This person is possibly an Alt of lauda or Tman or Owlcatz.

LFC_Bitcoin
Can be considered a proxy or alt of lauda

Suchmoon
She is possibly an alt of lauda.

Flying Hellfish
possible alt of tman, lauda

Does this mean Flying Hellfish was at Yogg's party and why is this party so important for this thread?

If you've ever been to a Yogg party you KNOW why it is so IMPORTANT to everything!!!  I mean the Bitcoin Supreme leader was decided at that party!

Cryptohunter needs to be careful or it will draw the attention of the deep state.  I'm a cunt hair away from reporting CH to my Clinton handlers as "TCTTT"  (too close to the truth).
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:42:51 PM

Lauda is in the lead with my vote.....YES  Cheesy
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:53:37 PM

Lauda is in the lead with my vote.....YES  Cheesy

Even though the person is gone, he/she still stays at the top of the list of the noobs from the past, so much butthurt for them, even the butthurt cream can't ease the pain. But now Lauda has been quiet for a long time they'd better be happy about it.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 01:42:53 AM

Doing constructive things, being careful and don't let yourself get hurt by anyone else, includes scammers, DT members, staffs, moderators.
Basically, I think the main role of DT members and staffs/ moderators is to protect the forum and users.
Protect forum to maintain this place as clean as possible, from scam projects, shitshows, bot endemic.
Protect users from scammers, phising attacks, hackers.
So, if users don't hurt themselves, by doing rule violations or abuse the forum, no one can hurt them.

As a member of the forum, you are surrounded by legends; phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures.
[ ... ]
The purpose of the forum

This forum exists to provide a platform for the free (but ordered) exchange of ideas. If you have an idea to express, then it is probably possible to do it here as long as you follow the rules.

A lot of people come here primarily looking to make money. The forum administration is very happy that people are able to use the forum in order to better themselves; indeed, one of the reasons for Bitcoin's creation was to break the artificial barriers which prevent so many people around the world from attaining prosperity.
[ ... ]
Beware of scams

This is a pseudonymous forum which emphasizes personal freedom and therefore also personal responsibility, so scammers are common. When trading, it's best to assume that everyone is trying to scam you, and act accordingly.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:09:03 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 09:26:04 PM by Onuohakk

The merit system is now circled with people with high rank. Higher rank members are the ones that do get the outpouring merits to any of their post. Sending more merits to individuals that have gotten merits is like watering a well evergreen tree while others grow poorly.The merit system flows more often with high rank members

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:16:35 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 12:31:54 AM by The-One-Above-All

The merit system is now circled with people with high rank. Higher rank members are the ones that do get the outpouring merits to any of their post. Sending more merits to individuals that have gotten merits is like watering a well evergreen tree while others grow poorly.The merit system flows more often with high rank members

You just need to present off topic low value output like this to get 7 merits from fellow merit cyclers.

Here she goes again, who put a dollar in the cunt?

Then if you report these types of post they just get marked as bad. Where as if you present highly relevant valuable information that does not fit with the gangs agenda they just get their pal mods to delete your posts. Just look of the last deleted one of ours that suchmoon reported that did not fit HER agenda she said we should not reply on the basis of her thread title because that makes you a shit poster. However, the thread title was her CENTRAL POINT? disgusting bias.

The "hilarious" thing is we note Nutildah is apparently trying to claim this thread is a BIG TROLL?? I mean he will not ATTEMPT to dispute his own prior observable instances of willful scam facilitating nor even attempt to debunk ANY of the other observable instances we have linked to THAT ARE UNDENIABLE. Just screams TROLLING at the thread hoping that people are stupid enough (MOST ARE) to believe them errrr because they are SELF APPOINTED DT's and MERIT SOURCES. I mean, sure it  makes sense to the turd world dregs that scrounge around on meta board for merits to they can spam their sigs for the max profit. Hence they obviously agree and throw their insignificant weight behind  every word these observably corrupt and untrustworthy system controllers say. The carrot (merit) and stick (trust abuse) is a very powerful tool to form echo chambers and crush free speech.

Merit needs some serious alterations to mitigate this becoming a larger issue outside of of the twilight zone of meta board.

The board will need to define trolling soon to its correct meaning here in the twilight zone of meta board. When we say define, we mean REVERSE the current definition from "the presentation of clearly debunked and false information" TO ITS OPPOSITE MEANING

TROLLING  " the presentation of observable instances that undeniably demonstrate that DT members and their Ass-Licking Acolytes are UNTRUSTWORTHY scumbags" that they can not debunk or refute.

BRILLIANT.

Someone says something a DT member does not feel fits their agenda, but they can not deny is TRUE - you are then a TROLL.

I mean that is not their only tactic

They will try to weaponize anything they can to get your account banned. GAMED deleted post count, or some pathetic weak ass copy and paste crap or TRUST ABUSE your account with  spurious debunked claims/lies THAT HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH EVER BEING A FINANCIAL RISK TO ANY BOARD MEMBER.  WHEN THERE ARE POSTS AND THREADS thanking them for making many people into millionaires from NOTHING. Excellent work guys. Imagine if the true legend had had one of these brilliant DONT TRUST HIM HE IS A SCAMMER BANNERS  ON TOP OF ALL OF HIS THREADS  before giving people advice that turned them in to millionaires from NOTHING. LOL  That is the kind of financial HIGH RISK PEOPLE you want to avoid listening to.

Or even more HIGH RISK when he (and those that supported his posts) caused untrustworthy scoundrels supported  to offer a 2 000 000 000 USD compensation to the entire board. HIGH RISK AND DANGEROUS WE TELL YOU THE DT's who have ALL (except 3 or 4) achieved NOTHING AT ALL HERE EVER and were the very ones supporting the exact scam the true legend was fighting against. LOL

When all the time THE CURRENT DT'S Troll, scam, lie, cheat, deceive for financial gain and shit post total low value garbage  or support their friends that DO. TOTALLY UNDENIABLE and all there corroborated with observable instances.

Then when they realize it is all not working they say STOP SAYING THE SAME THING haha.  Yeah we will just stop presenting the truth and change it around because it got boring for you all to listen to what a bunch of scamming untrustworthy scoundrels you are and how you are gaming this board for your own ends.

NO.

What?? some mod deleted tmans latest obsession with foul smelling vaginas post>Huh?  what happened ??this is crazy behavior in meta??  deleting low functioning groundless tourettes untrusthworthy spew?? this is the OPPOSITE of what is meant to happen how can they rain merit down on this poetry now?

Apparently Suchmoon in using tmans head as a space-hopper at laudas party (due to the sybian saddle being abused and broken by vod before suchmoobs turn) has caused some fixation/obsession with odorous  female genitalia. 
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 6675

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:34:36 AM

You just need to present off topic low value output like this to get 7 merits from fellow merit cyclers.
Here she goes again, who put a dollar in the cunt?
Of course 5 + 1 = 7

Here is OBSERVABLE PROOF:  Tongue

You can't count, cryptocount...

Lauda is in the lead with my vote.....YES  Cheesy

Even though the person is gone, he/she still stays at the top of the list of the noobs from the past, so much butthurt for them, even the butthurt cream can't ease the pain.
It's just a waste of butthurt cream...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:58:22 AM

Of course 5 + 1 = 7

Here is OBSERVABLE PROOF:  Tongue

You can't count, cryptocount...

Lauda is in the lead with my vote.....YES  Cheesy

Even though the person is gone, he/she still stays at the top of the list of the noobs from the past, so much butthurt for them, even the butthurt cream can't ease the pain.
It's just a waste of butthurt cream...

WOW look at this. This AMAZING piece of detective work by a shit posting trust abusing ass licking dreg like 1miau.

RATHER than tackle the issue of a low quality piece of junk getting  MARKED AS BAD when reported for being off topic low value garbage, and receiving ANY MERITS AT ALL.

So now the entire point is INVALID?? or is that not what you are saying ?? Also next comes the HE IS A LIAR AND NEEDS RED TRUST for saying 7 not 6???  what a turd.

This is how these idiots function, they don't tackle the central point they find some irrelevant piece of shit and blow it out of all proportion rather than dare to discuss the central point that rather than it being deleted after it is reported  it is showered with merits.

We said "LIKE THIS" did we not? so we could claim we didn't say this " EXACT SAME POST"  so it could be a slight improvement (not hard) and get an additional merit.  But we will just state the truth as always: we quoted it and could not be bothered to go back and check it, we thought it was a 5 and a 2. But well done 1miau it was a 5 and a 1.  Thank goodness a good little ass licking piece of garbage went to the trouble of making a little image to celebrate your amazing find. This makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE to our point.

Well done 1miau, you will have you stupid little ass licking  head used as a space hopper and sperm receptacle at the next party lauda throws if you keep this up. The guzzler may even let you borrow his new funnel for your bukakke initiation, after they get it surgically removed from vods ass pipe. That was simply not designed to be attached to the sybian saddle.
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 6675

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 01:12:44 AM

Also next comes the HE IS A LIAR AND NEEDS RED TRUST for saying 7 not 6???  what a turd.
Why do you think that? Present OBSERVABLE PROOF.  Cheesy Cheesy

We said "LIKE THIS" did we not? so we could claim we didn't say this " EXACT SAME POST"  so it could be a slight improvement (not hard) and get an additional merit.  
I can give him one more Merit if you like.  Wink

But we will just state the truth as always: we quoted it and could not be bothered to go back and check it, we thought it was a 5 and a 2. But well done 1miau it was a 5 and a 1.  Thank goodness a good little ass licking piece of garbage went to the trouble of making a little image to celebrate your amazing find. This makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE to our point.
Well, I wasn't aware that several people didn't notice that 5 + 1 ≠ 7. They must be very retarded.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well done 1miau, you will have you stupid little ass licking  head used as a space hopper and sperm receptacle at the next party lauda throws if you keep this up.
I'm not invited so far but let's hope for it. I'll eat a cookie for you if I'm finally invited.  Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:17:30 AM

Also next comes the HE IS A LIAR AND NEEDS RED TRUST for saying 7 not 6???  what a turd.
Why do you think that? Present OBSERVABLE PROOF.  Cheesy Cheesy

We said "LIKE THIS" did we not? so we could claim we didn't say this " EXACT SAME POST"  so it could be a slight improvement (not hard) and get an additional merit.  
I can give him one more Merit if you like.  Wink

But we will just state the truth as always: we quoted it and could not be bothered to go back and check it, we thought it was a 5 and a 2. But well done 1miau it was a 5 and a 1.  Thank goodness a good little ass licking piece of garbage went to the trouble of making a little image to celebrate your amazing find. This makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE to our point.
Well, I wasn't aware that several people didn't notice that 5 + 1 ≠ 7. They must be very retarded.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well done 1miau, you will have you stupid little ass licking  head used as a space hopper and sperm receptacle at the next party lauda throws if you keep this up.
I'm not invited so far but let's hope for it. I'll eat a cookie for you if I'm finally invited.  Wink

Yes yes you'll get to play " Soggy biscuit" don't worry that is one of their favorites.  

They probably noticed but realized it would look pathetic and moronic to mention it but not tackle the central point.

Not sure you can present observable instances from the future lol, also take care to learn what this symbol represents '?'

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 7908

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 03:57:38 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (1)

I just want to say this poll is bullshit.

How am I losing to LFC?

I should OBVIOUSLY be in 1st or at least 2nd place, due to my observably scam facilitating ways.

I will not rest until things are FAIR, and will probably fire up an alt account from which I will post nothing but snarling, foaming at the mouth walls of text, and use it to vote twice for myself.

Or maybe I should use it to escrow an account sale to myself for the sake of facilitating a scam, since that's more along the lines of my persona.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:53:59 AM

^ I can vote for you if you really want to win Tongue

Okay done, bummer can't vote you twice. Grin now wait for more good souls who can vote in your favor.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 9471

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:39:20 AM

I just want to say this poll is bullshit.

How am I losing to LFC?

I should OBVIOUSLY be in 1st or at least 2nd place, due to my observably scam facilitating ways.

I will not rest until things are FAIR, and will probably fire up an alt account from which I will post nothing but snarling, foaming at the mouth walls of text, and use it to vote twice for myself.

Or maybe I should use it to escrow an account sale to myself for the sake of facilitating a scam, since that's more along the lines of my persona.

I’m a Merit cycler & trust abuser bitch, don’t doubt my scamming ways. I’m chasing down Hhampuz & Lauda, I should be able to get them seeing as though Hhampuz doesn’t want to be DT1 any more & Lauda isn’t. Just getting out of bed, it’s 08:30. I need my breakfast cumguzzle before I start to cycle some more Merit & felch Lauda’s hole.

Oh +1 Merit btw!

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:25:01 AM

I'm back, bitches. Anything happen while I was gone?

Apparently Suchmoon in using tmans head as a space-hopper at laudas party (due to the sybian saddle being abused and broken by vod before suchmoobs turn) has caused some fixation/obsession with odorous  female genitalia.
Oh. I'm sorry I missed it. Don't worry, next time I'll bring something extra special for everyone to obsess over. Wink

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:42:03 PM

The poll is incredibly accurate actually so far. I mean of course Lauda is the undisputed dirtiest turd ( one that even theymos can only semi flush in an impotent move that still leaves laudas abuse of these pathetic systems spoiling others accounts). Followed by the tourettes window licking auction scamming side kick TmaN, followed by the boards favorite scumbag campaign manager Hhampuz the trust abusing div. Nutildah should really have a few more votes, but then its such a pathetic micro BTC begging turd world dweller, that some may have shown mercy.

Still it is a sad turn of events the stats spewing robovac refused to splatter his top 20 fans and recipients output for the dirty turds in the OP even after being promised his own little icon. Trying to spin up bullshit about how he is the victim when all along being the instigator and first to attack and exclude. What a pathetic mixing sig spamming dreg.

Theymos still sitting there wondering why the board is such a corrupt bunch of scum (who won't even exclude a proven scammer and trust abuser when asked to) when such robust and brilliant systems of control (based upon meaningless subjective easily gamable dirt aka merit). Still blathering on about the varying levels of trust he would give to proven auction scammers, doxers, trust abusers and other observably untrustworthy scum. Rather than take some time and some assistance to understand that auction scammers, doxers, trust abuser and probable extortionists and supporters of proven scammers are worthy of zero trust.

How someone can sit there impotent to fix the mess he created, observing members with zero instances of financial wrongdoing cast as scammers by UNDENIABLE scammers and financially high risk scum is quite astounding. Then say they have "good trading histories" yeah brilliant theymos, the more auction scamming, doxing, trust abusing and extortion the better their histories are. Brilliant.

Don't worry though real enthusiasts, we are back and will remain here to keep repeating the truth and pushing for something that resembles some form of sensible governance that ensure fair treatment for all members.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 01:08:50 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 02:42:56 AM by suchmoon

Lauda
Followed by TmaN
followed by Hhampuz

I know, math is hard. I mean you need to be 3, if you're a bit slow - maybe even 4 years old to learn to compare such huge numbers like 14 and 11 and 9.

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: