Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5140 times)
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3042

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:21:02 PM

I don't even think agent foxpoop would accept that analogy it is just far too silly and unbelievable ..... where the fuck is that thread...I am going to find that this evening. I miss reading that one over and over.  The vile vixen is now  just hiding away giving out merits sadly rather than bringing their unique view on ....well everything really...haha
Sorry, you were boring me by spouting the same nonsense over and over again. Anyway, can you prove you never kidnapped a giraffe? I want to see OBSERVABLE EVIDENCE!

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 06:44:47 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 07:22:29 PM by The-One-Above-All

I don't even think agent foxpoop would accept that analogy it is just far too silly and unbelievable ..... where the fuck is that thread...I am going to find that this evening. I miss reading that one over and over.  The vile vixen is now  just hiding away giving out merits sadly rather than bringing their unique view on ....well everything really...haha
Sorry, you were boring me by spouting the same nonsense over and over again. Anyway, can you prove you never kidnapped a giraffe? I want to see OBSERVABLE EVIDENCE!

Agent fox poop  LOL

Undeniable observable instances of financially motivated wrong doing by his friends and dt includes = nonsense says vile vixen. I like giving them merits though he says...

You have it the wrong way around agent foxpoop. You get the observable instances first. Then you can present it. How is this difficult to understand?

are you foxpooping again??

Still waiting for XLdiv to come here and explain how tmans auction scamming is not bad at all and is not scamming but is rather a clear example of how suitable for default trust he is LOL

Sadly xldiv has run away  Sad  running away food good?  or scratching his head pondering how to convert an undeniable scammer, trust abuser and extortionist (err undercover agent they claim), supporter of other undeniable scammers and scam facilitator for pay,  into a suitable default trust member  that stands up to public scrutiny .....hahaha

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:44:24 PM

My most recent venture in to the Fox's den has satisfied my masochistic tendencies for quite some time, and thus I cannot bring myself to actually read these walls of text.

Can I get a TL;DR for the last few pages?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:22:28 PM

My most recent venture in to the Fox's den has satisfied my masochistic tendencies for quite some time, and thus I cannot bring myself to actually read these walls of text.

TL;DR: verbal diarrhea. I muted him a long time ago so I'm guessing here.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:42:16 PM

TL;DR: verbal diarrhea. I muted him a long time ago so I'm guessing here.

Typical shit post from this slobbering gambling sig spamming dirt bag.

TLDR = If this is too long of a summary for the last 2 pages of public humilation of XLDIV the scammer supporter then tough shit. Get back to spamming your gambling/mixing sigs elsewhere

xl divs pathetic excuses including the requirement of time travel and other such garbage = we crushed them.

xldiv was asked 3 clear questions apparently he is unhappy with the answers that we tried to extrapolate from his slobbering and moronic excuses, sidetracking and  irrelevant garbage. We thought he was saying what we have put in RED  he is unhappy with that apparently so his answers are in BLUE now.

1. Do you or have you in the last 3 months included on your trust list  lauda, tman or nutildah and do they include or have they included you in the last 3 months?  Please answer in full

tman and nutildah and xldiv   ALL SUPPORT EACH OTHER ON DT

2. Do you accept that the purpose of negative trust is to place a warning of " financially high risk" or  " scammer"  ( since those are the 2 messages you get at the top of your threads if you meet certain thresholds theymos has set here for negative trust (old system) or flags (new system)). This is the PRIME and central reason for the negative trust and flagging systems. These are clearly theymos's intentions since they are his own words on the warning banners?

We thought he was trying to say YES  Presumably then xldiv says NO because he claims he is not happy with our extrapolated answer but will not explain

3. Is someone that lies or intentionally  deceives others for their own direct financial gain ..  a scammer and financially high risk? yes or no?

we presumed he meant YES with lots of excuses and other blathering on.    Presumably then xldiv says NO because he claims he is not happy with our extrapolated answer but will not explain [/color]

XLdiv says presenting undeniable observable instances that are independently verifiable  = claiming someone stole and killed a giraffe when all the evidence they have is that insulted a cat.

XLdiv also is fully aware of the auction scamming of tman which he seem to not deny took place, is aware of the strong case of extortion but says he believes tman was just pretending to extort but was really under cover agent, is aware of the admission of tman for trust abusing whistle blowing on his scamming pal and DT include lauda, and is aware that Tman includes another confirmed scam facilitator nutildah , further he is aware TMAN includes XLdiv himself and has a clear motive for supporting scammers.  However, he says Tman is has not been financially high risk, does not deserve red trust or a flag, but rather is one of the most trusted members of the forum and should be on default trust.

If that is NOT what he is saying then we welcome XLDIV back here to detail which parts he DOES NOT AGREE WITH NOW...

OH YEAH, XLDIV HAS RUN AWAY because he claims getting his specious excuses and arguments correctly called out for scammer supporting and double standards garbage they are   is like being bested at chess by a pigeon apparently.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3035

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:00:42 PM

If you only slightly the energy and the effort you would apply here with your countless and always the same contributions for more important things would help the forum more.
Always whining and complaining the same.
In the time you write you could also report 10 real spammers in different boards.

But your contribution to the forum is - 100 or pointless, nothing more.

And back on Ignore , you are a waste of Time.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:17:35 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 11:32:51 PM by xtraelv

<snip>

Your accusations against Hilariousetc and Flying hellfish are as reliable as the accusation against you about kidnapping the invisible giraffe and starving it to death.

Photo of the missing giraffe:

Your homo-erotic fantasies involving bears is witnessed here:

" that's it xldiv, keep ramming your face into his heel like that over and over" " that's it now you're almost unconscious and looking like you have been hit by a train , you are certainly winning, look at him not a single scratch"    the little bears chant...hahaha

WTF was going on in your head when you wrote that !!!???

Proof of pleasuring yourself:

LOTS MORE COMING SOON

Insults to cats here:

Well, where does one start with this filth bag.

In the meantime - not one denial about the kidnapped invisible giraffe. You've had ample time to deny it and didn't- surely that is plenty of proof of guilt ! It must have pleasured you when you buried the corpse - you sick fuck !

Were you aroused when you buried the the corpse - yes or no ? (This is a yes or no answer question only ! Everything else will be ignored)

In addition to that you have tagged no scammers what-so-ever or excluded any scammers from your trust list. You are the most corrupt of all ! By your own logic you support every scammer that has ever been on this forum !

On a more serious note:

I debunked it here and proved you made untruthful accusations and attempted to censor comments you didn't like:

It shows a complete lack of understanding of the processes here:

After marking bad our reports from this thread ranging from -

1. telling people not to reply on thread and ADMITTING they never read the initial post
2. making false accusations
3. admitting they don't read the OP before making random insults
4. strange speculation on what we look like (suchmoon taking her wig off to post a picture of herself)

Three (2-3-4) of those things you mentioned are not breaking the rules.

If (1) you bait someone with insults but create a local rule stating that they cannot reply it is very likely that it will not be enforced.

Reporting someone for those things is called attempted censorship

You'd know that if you had read the rules. Very important: If you report someone for breaking the rules - make sure it is a rule

If it is not a rule - then it is a false report.

Q: Why haven't you banned <insert scammer username here> who is an obvious scammer?
A: Possible (or real, not for me to decide) scams are not moderated to prevent moderator abuse. If we start picking out which ones we call "scammers" and ban, we would make a lot of decisions based on biased opinions.

Q: Do you moderate/delete (possible) FUD, accusations and untrue information?
A: No. We don't have enough time to check every single piece of information and verify the validity of the sources. Also, just like scams - too much room for bias and abuse.

However, trolling isn't allowed. If a user is habitually posting obviously false nonsense ("obviously false nonsense" to an outsider, NOT to someone who follows or is involved in the discussion) just to stir up trouble, then it's considered trolling, which is prohibited. Such cases should be thoroughly documented in the report though (There are tons of reports that just say "trolling", but moderators don't have time to look through each user's post).

Q: Someone insulted me. Why aren't you deleting his post/thread?
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.

Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ

So our DT has been taken over by a bunch of people that are OBSERVABLY DIRTY.

Most of the people on your list were on DT already with the old system.
There are currently 100 DT1 of which 3 are excluded. There are many more DT2
So it hasn’t been “taken over”.

1. They mostly all cycle merit to each other

None of the people in the OP have any benefit from receiving merit. They all had Legendary or Hero accounts when merit was introduced.

Some of them are merit sources and by giving merit to people whose judgement they trust it is spread to other users via the sMerit system. The way it was designed.

A legendary account receiving merit = no benefit.
Receiving more than 1000 merit = no benefit to recipient.

2. They mostly  all vote to include each other on DT (via their foolishly given right to be the ones to decide on WHOM is eligible for DT)

That is way the system is supposed to work.  People vote for people that they trust. There were no instant changes but I worked hard to ensure that DT’s were endorsed in the Russian and Turkish communities. Local knowledge and native language speakers from different countries greatly assist in detecting scams and cultural understanding and diversity.
Both Tman and Lauda listened to what I had to say and both modified their viewpoints but
I also recognize that they also have the right to have a different opinion than me.

I have not seen any evidence that the majority of people (excluding spam and alt accounts) disagree with the selection of DT. Only a small minority voices disagreement. Some refer to themselves in plural format and some of them are alts.

This is a good start.

The Russian locale is quite upset with what they consider manipulation of the DT system.

They believe what they did is consistent with what Theymos instructed:

TMAN, you're coming across as a real asshole here. AFAICT, that topic is highly analogous to the English discussions. The main addition is that they're looking to get more local representation in DT1, which is very reasonable. I'd prefer if people not treat trust lists as an election, but if I had wanted nobody to ever think/talk/strategize about how trust lists affect DT1 selection, I would've kept the DT1 criteria secret.

They quickly found a quote from me where I previously documented that usernames starting with tildes are handled:
"If you want to trust someone whose name begins with a tilde, prefix their name with a backslash."   тe ecли вы xoтитe выcкaзaть дoвepиe юзepy ~XXX  в cвoй cпиcoк пpямoгo дoвepия зaпишитe \~XXX, ecли жe вы xoтитe выcкaзaть eмy нeдoвepиe зaпишитe ~\~XXX.
So they knew right away that the ~DefaultTrust account was harmless.

I see nothing concerning with xandry's actions there. Nothing there comes close to warranting deletion. Even if someone was openly talking about trying to form a strategic DT1 manipulation group for the express purpose of undermining the system, such a topic should not be deleted; rather, I'd look to handle this within the DT1 selection criteria.

While I don't understand Russian that well and I am not that often on their pages I have been chatting with a couple of the people involved.

I'd like to see this de-escalate. For the sake of everyone involved.

I do think that some Russian members have been treated unfairly. For instance for being tagged for merely posting in a thread that according to Theymos is their right to do.

What you are complaining about is exactly how the system is supposed to work.

3. They mostly all seem to be creaming off the best paying (in btc) sig spots via their pals who are campaign managers.

I’ve never participated in a signature or bounty campaign. I don’t like signature campaigns and recently when I audited a signature campaign it became apparent just how prominent spam and bounty scammers are.

I imagine that a reputable bounty or sig manager will give preference to people who they know to be reliable posters.

Being a business they have the right to choose who represents them.  
Anyone can become a bounty manager.

4. The central cluster of Dirty Turds also seem to exclude the same people from dt.

That is because they don’t trust those people. Local rules you made prevent discussing those people individually.

Local rules - this is a discussion regarding the observable instances of DT members engaging in clearly negative and untrustworthy behaviors only. Those on default trust DT1 DT2 DT3 may be discussed and nobody else

5. They will use the "TRUST" system to punish whistle blowing of their prior observable wrong doing.

There is a right and wrong way to approach a situation. If you are relatively unknown and use abusive and emotive language to attack a prominent forum member using a method that does not follow the normal protocols then it is likely that that person will be ignored or ostracised.
That is how social norms work. Those that yell and shout abuse at those that enforce the rules generally get cast out.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:02:06 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 12:38:42 AM by The-One-Above-All

DELIBERATELY AND BLATANTLY trying to divert and side track from presenting his reasoning on

Why XLDIV will you NOT DARE to present an explanation of the observable and verifiable auction scamming and explain why it is NOT SCAMMING and why you will not say it is financially high risk, give a red tag BUT WILL RATHER CLAIM HE IS ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY MEMBERS OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM??

So although you seem to have just avoided presenting what we asked for .... and thrown in a bunch of nonsense that we will take apart piece by piece AFTER this examination of your actions and behaviors that are clearly ENABLING, SUPPORTING, AND BENEFITING from UNDENIABLE SCAMMERS.

Now BACK TO WHAT WE ASKED YOU PLEASE... YOUR REASONING AND EXPLANATION behind you including on DT an Undeniable SCAMMER (with other undeniable financially high risk behaviors and abuses)

Why XLDIV will you NOT DARE to present an explanation of the observable and verifiable auction scamming and explain why it is NOT SCAMMING and why you will not say it is financially high risk, not give a red tag/flag  BUT WILL RATHER CLAIM HE IS ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY MEMBERS OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM??

STOP RUNNING AWAY from this EXPLANATION WE ARE ASKING FOR.

HURRY UP SCAMMER SUPPORTER or you will be on the dirty turds thread and have your own dedicated thread soon detailing all of these stupid excuses and now the RUNNING AWAY from presenting your reasoning on rewarding scammers and rather than punishing them.

YOU ARE ENDANGERING OTHER MEMBERS by doing so.  KNOWINGLY SUPPORTING SCAMMERS is  VERY UNTRUSTWORTHY and FINANCIALLY HIGH RISK BEHAVIOR.

HURRY UP SCAMMER SUPPORTER.

xtraelv-SCAMMER-SUPPORTER ... that is soon how you will be branded. The evidence is undeniable.

Tman is undeniably an auction scammer - You are undeniably supporting him on DT and CLAIMING his undeniable scamming is not  SCAMMING AT ALL, and rather  that he should be rewarded with a DT position and no red trust at all.  I mean we have not even got started with the extortion, trust abuse and supporting other undeniable scammers.... also the small issue of them supporting you on dt and your actions. We want to take you step by step explaining your reasoning on each and every part of it all. So we can see why you claim no tag or flag is suitable and rather they are the most trusted members here.

ALL is UNDENIABLE the observable instances are there and fully verifiable by any member. Go research folks.

Any further attempt to just derail this to... homo erotica of small bears, giraffe kidnapping and burial, hilarious and co's marking as BAD posts that simply state " shut up you used tampon" , or ton of other shit you are trying to derail with will NOT WORK. But is good filler for your new thread.

We will keep asking you to present your explanation and reasoning on you believing scamming people in auctions is not financially high risk behavior and is rather a good idea to include such people on Default trust and CLAIM IN YOUR OWN WORDS those actions do not deserve a tag or any punishment

LOL

STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM OUR QUESTIONS AND MAKING THIS ABOUT OTHER MODERATION ISSUES or anything else you are trying to hide behind weasel.

Pathetic sneaky little scam supporting weasel thought it could talk it's way out of being outed as an dirty scum bag scammer supporter.

Now get back to telling us YOUR VERSION OF THE AUCTION SCAMMING ...... and how it does not meet your standards for red trust or any punishment but is obvious and natural behavior of someone who is the MOST TRUSTED on the entire forum. hahah

We can't wait. MAKE IT A GREAT STORY PLEASE >>> you best excuses, best convoluted reasoning, best bear pics, best derailing, best scammer supporting tactics so we can pull them all to pieces over and over. All good filler for the bumps on your own personal thread.... Yummy.

xtraelv-scammer-supporter  = our current fav scammer supporting bitch to slap around with observable and undeniable instances of his own scammer supporting actions.  Almost as good as nutildah. He is doing what a lot of scammers do, they try to defend their actions but actually end up clearly demonstrating it was deliberate and willful. Just like nutildah actually. Like lauda too, I mean tman was always going to fuck up anyway and leave no room for deniability. I mean notice how tman is here on this thread and is not even disputing his auction scamming..... hahahaha

HURRY UP.

At least you have not run away from the thread ( that would be terrible) but how much more you can humiliate yourself before you run away we are not sure.
How much more of a public thrashing can your scamming supporting mind take?

Confess now that  it is impossible for you to spin his undeniable scamming into anything but undeniable scamming, ...be sensible ..no amount of sidetracking or derailing will stop us pressing for this to be answered, then onto the next points we have ready for you. We can hardly wait.

Do yourself a favor , check the initial post, investigate ALL the observable instances and then try again. Perhaps start excluding undeniable scammers, red trusting them and making sure you don't get pressured or tempted into being a scammer supporter in the future.  There's a good little bear.

How about that? ....

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 12:44:22 AM

Wow, caps, bold, underlined, red text - I haven't seen cryptohunter so agitated in a long time. Goes to show how little attention is needed to keep him happy - just someone replying to him is enough. Doesn't even matter much what's inside those replies, he's gonna make it mean anything he wants.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:49:25 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 01:40:06 AM by xtraelv

DELIBERATELY AND BLATANTLY trying to divert and side track from presenting his reasoning on

Why XLDIV will you NOT DARE to present an explanation of the observable and verifiable auction scamming and explain why it is NOT SCAMMING and why you will not say it is financially high risk, give a red tag BUT WILL RATHER CLAIM HE IS ONE OF THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY MEMBERS OF THIS ENTIRE FORUM??

Don't attribute things to me that I did not say. Learn how to use quotes properly.

Tman is undeniably an auction scammer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931778.msg19286369#msg19286369

People can read the comment and judge for themselves.
Commenting on an auction is not auction scamming.

If I had to tag every shill on this site I'd have no life left.

In some countries vendor bidding is allowed. (Although bidding on your own auctions I find scammy)

Some of the old DT's have some bad habits. By setting a good example those bad habits  -or those that continue with those bad habits will disappear over time.

Some of the old DT's also have an invaluable amount of knowledge and skill.

The only person running away is you. Your posts consists of insults and assertions of your preconceived ideas You don't answer any questions or directly reply to any points made.

You may produce walls of words but you don't participate in any discussion. You don't interact - you just throw words at people.

You don't understand the rules (proven)
You don't understand how the trust system works (proven)
You don't understand how merits work (proven)
You don't know how to look up information on this site (proven)

It is just plain lazy. You demand and expect people to act as your unpaid servants. Take initiative and learn how things work before complaining about them or participate in the conversation by listening. Stop ranting and read what I've actually said with an open mind. You might learn something.

You can continue with your ranting and raving but it is your loss. The only one you are deluding with your nonsense is yourself and perhaps one or two others.

You don't address any of the points I've made - including the guidelines set by the forum administrator.

You are talking at me. You should be talking to me and listening to me. That is how normal people communicate.

I believe my moderate views and rational discussion has resulted in others taking on some more moderate views as well. The people I respect the most on this forum and whose views are most in line with mine are Suchmoon and Hilariousetc. If you categorize me the same as them then I have no problem with that.

I've proven that you don't understand the forum rules and try to censor people.

It also appears that you are unable to justify your conduct or position given the guidelines provided by Theymos. So you are attempting to hide it by hurling insults and distracting from the reply. Literally burying the evidence in bullshit birdshit.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:37:37 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 11:13:57 PM by The-One-Above-All

deliberately deceiving people for personal financial gain is NOT SCAMMING... it is simply making commments........ err that deceive people for direct personal financial gain .... err yep that's it what is it is alright...

anyway sometimes scammers ...errr I mean people that make COMMENTS have lots of useful knowledge so that also makes it okay too... .ask suchmoon and hilarious and co....  they support scammers ...errr people that make deceive other members whilst silencing other members to run their CONs and scams.

btw here is a picture of a car with bird poo and also you were proven wrong about some other things that I will try to derail with but sadly I will not be able to prove that when it come time for the scrutiny.

love
scammer supporter xtraelv, and acolyte of suchselfdebunker and hilarious mod.

LOL  Tman was NOT SCAMMING on that auction folks, he was simply commenting.  hahahahahahahahhahahahha

Passing the BUCK TO SUCHMOON AND HILARIOUS AND CO.... that probably is NOT WISE.

scamming = lying or deliberately deceiving people for personal financial gain or attempted gain.

Now go read the entire auction thread and ALL of what OG nasty presented as undeniable observable instances as it REALLY HAPPENED.

Then tell me again this is NOT SCAMMING this is just COMMENTING on the auction.  

REMEMBER THIS IS TMANS COIN HE GETS HIS PAL TO AUCTION FOR HIM WHILST HE DECEIVES AND TRIES TO INFLUENCE THE AUCTION, REMEMBER OG AT THE TIME DOES NOT EVEN KNOW THIS IS TMANS SECRET AUCTION...  

Look how he tries to deceive as the natural price the auction is reaching the price HE WANTS IT TO..

"wow this has to be a record low for a sub #100 serial. if I didn't have so many I would be snapping this up"  

record low price....I would be snapping this up if I did not have so many???  it's his coin the scamming little shit.

NOW LOOK at his reaction when a member gives their honest opinion on the price and the investment potential of TMANS coin he is PRETENDING he would buy  LOL FROM HIMSELF if he did not already have so many.

Now look at him trying to SILENCE OGNASTY just for giving an opinion that these types of coin TMAN is pretending he would buy from himself...lol if he did not have so many??

Og says he thinks people should really get rid of them since already they are overvalued.  HONEST ADVICE TO INVESTORS LOOKING AT THE AUCTION.

Tman says then goes into a frenzy of personal attacks and other nasty insults JUST TO SILENCE HIM AND PUNISH HIM FOR GIVING an honest opinion.

READ THE ENTIRE THREAD, with the full knowledge this is tmans coins he is getting his friend to auction for him. I mean this is undeniable SCAMMING.

Now we have that if you scam using words  YOU ARE JUST COMMENTING.

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm clearly saying xtraelv is a scammer supporter and making ANY excuses he can ..... he says this is the behavior of someone that he claims is one of the MOST TRUSTWORTHY people on the board and not a financial danger at all.  That is just that single incident....without tman being strongly implicated in extortion , supporting other undeniable scammers and willing scam facilitators and ADMITTING TRUST ABUSING THOSE WHO DARE PRESENT OBSERVABLE INSTANCES OF THEIR SCAMMING BEHAVIORS.

It is undeniable now that xtraelv is a scammers supporter. He is now claiming that he is influenced by suchmoon and hilarious and co. So this is supposed to take the responsibility of being a scammer supporter from his hands??? is that right??

So the undeniable evidence of tman scamming there is NOT scamming and is just comments is that what you are claiming?? there is no attempted deception for financial gain there from TMAN you say xtraelv .... I want to hear you say it.

Tman is scamming there  - YES OR NO FFS.

Hurry up you cowardly little snake.

This is merely the first fun stage. We will make a compilation of your finest statements here for your own personal thread.  This is just the start.

Do not run away now, you have come way too far.  

Tman himself does not deny the scamming...... hahahahahha or does he??? where is the undeniable scamming little tourettes poet???

ONCE YOU ARE PROVEN A SCAMMER SUPPORTER that simply opens up a huge new debate on meta.

IF A DT MEMBER IS SHOWN UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE OF SCAMMING (EVEN THE SCAMMER DOES NOT DENY IT AND OFFER AN ALTERNATIVE EXPLANATION) and they willfully and deliberately refuse to tag or flag, and even insist on claiming they are the most trusted members on this forum. THEN WHAT action should be taken by theymos??? I mean surely he can not allow DT members to openly say " welll yes my fellow dt pals which mutually include me are undeniable scammers I do not refute that, but we will just allow each other to scam whilst punishing other members for crimes that are NOT UNDENIABLE and there is not concrete evidence. Whilst we mostly all make sure we take the highest paying rev streams here and crush free speech.

I mean you are not denying it is scamming and just comments made to deceive for financial gain are you?Huh I mean is this the salty spittoon approach where you just now try to change the universally accepted definition of words??

Tman was not scamming by deceiving people for his own financial gain says xtraelv... NO scamming, just pure default trust worthy behavior. Perfect for the default trust CV.

I know , what if he was simply testing the auction process out?? Yes that could be it, he was looking for flaws and possible ways to scam people during the auction process here, and was going to reveal to others how it is done? kinda like the secret agents thing with the extortion??  that sounds kind reasonable right?? i mean it worked once??

Perhaps he is testing out the trust system??? this is it , he is infiltrating it and he lauda and owlcatz are giving red trust to whistle blowers for reporting on their scamming (which they are faking to make it all seem more real) then when you and others start supporting their scamming ways, voting them on to dt, and accepting their inclusions to secure the top rev streams............THEY ARE GOING TO DO A BIG REVEAL... super secret agents and pull the rug on all you REAL SCAMMERS AND FINANCIALLY DANGEROUS SCUM who would think to support and enable such scamming for your own ends.

This is brilliant secret agents scheme.....perhaps that is your next excuse?? although make sure you mention you were one of the secret agents too and fully complicit just to create a more convincing honey pot trap??

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah

So your final word on this opening part of the analysis of your use of default trust is that you can deliberately deceive people for financial gain, and silence those that dare to give their honest opinions to other victims of the deception, to give the best chance of getting max gains of out of the CON... and so long as you only use words, then that is " JUST MAKING COMMENTS"  and not scamming at all in your opinion, and since suchmoon and hilarious are supporting undeniable scammers you feel that helps matters for you??

YES OR NO that is what you are saying??

Congratulations the first DT to claim that if you undeniably scam people using words, that is simply commenting when his DT pals do it.

Other members though... don't attempt this " just commenting or just using words" defense, xtraelv-scammer-supporter may not accept that moronic excuse.

How does it feel to be a scammer supporter and revealed like this piece by piece??  This is just the very start, as we heap on MORE undeniable evidence it starts to get even more fun (for us).

Don't run away at this point,  we need you to stay here and finish this, then after we come and you can help us humiliate you over your other "proven" points. We will not be without you from now on. Which time zone are you scammer supporting on these days, we must have someone here full time to help you help us.

The xtraelv and the " it is only comments " defense. That can be applied by undeniable scammers nicely I think all over the board. You can support them all on DT and protect them against red trust and flags. You will are super net positive for this forum.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:03:53 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 02:19:13 AM by xtraelv

It is undeniable now that xtraelv is a scammers supporter.

You've repeatedly said that all along. If it is undeniable then why are we even talking ? You are wasting my time.

What is undeniable is that you did not keep to the agreement to get Theymos to be an arbitrator and used every excuse not to follow through with it.

This is merely the first fun stage. We will make a compilation of your finest statements here for your own personal thread.  This is just the start.

Whatever. You were always going to do that anyway.

I'm sure you will arrange it in a false and defamatory way so it says what you want it to say and obscure what I actually said.

OH YEAH, XLDIV HAS RUN AWAY because he claims getting his specious excuses and arguments correctly called out for scammer supporting and double standards garbage they are   is like being bested at chess by a pigeon apparently.

It appears you have taken it as a compliment.  Grin

FYI - It appears that most of the references and information is probably too difficult for you to understand. I post it so anyone rational reading it has an understanding of the issues and logic followed.

If you vote for a politician to trust you don't necessarily agree with all of their conduct or decisions. You choose them because you think they can do the job well. Same applies with DT.

I've long ago realized that "The One Above All"  is just another way of saying "Angry delusional pigeon flying overhead with chronic diarrhea".

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 02:39:31 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 03:05:04 AM by The-One-Above-All

I refuse to confirm tman is scamming there when clearly I know he is or I would answer yes or no.

I am now going to cry for theymos again.

I am an undeniable scammer supporter but since I will not confirm it in my own words and refuse to answer yes or no ... that somehow helps  I think.

I have run out of little bear pics.

I'm sure you will present observable and undeniable instances in a way me and my scamming pals will call defamatory when it is just the truth.

You will never obscure what I have said as well as I have done good luck TOAA,

IF PEOPLE UNDENIABLY SCAM BUT I CAN CLAIM THEY DO OTHER THINGS I APPROVE OF THEN I CAN PUT THEM ON DT IF I WANT AND IF THEY WANT TO IN RETURN PUT ME ON DT THAT IS COOL WITH ME.  HOPEFULLY THERE IS A FEW OF THEM SO IT IS WORTH WHILE.

You are angry for no reason and talk the truth about your trust abusers far too much. I mean those who simply make comments to attempt to prevent you whistle blowing on them.

Last chance to give your straight answer. Now review the auction thread thoroughly and the OGnasty account where tman confirmed it was his coin to him later,  and tell me is tman scamming there yes or no?

You have read the admission by TMAN RIGHT Huh

Admission it was his auction:
"Dude I haven't crossed paths with OG in over 6 months, it wasn't until he derailed my auction hosted by MJ that this kicked off."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1946142.msg19349060#msg19349060 "

Have a long hard look at it.

YES OR NO? please see how crazy it is to deny it in public, and simply call it commenting. Please help yourself here.

Last chance or you will NEVER LIVE THIS MOMENT DOWN, it is far worse that the foxpooping and SS (well perhaps) it could compare to the suchmoron self debunking and ludicrous statements ... "I'll make you famous"..

JUST COMMENTS scamming defense will be synonymous with you, whilst crying for theymos to bail you out..... we almost feel guilty and actually do just a little bit. Stop forcing us to do this to you. Do you really want to be in the spot light of blatant deliberate scammer supporting FOREVER??

Let it all be over now, and you can go hold your head up and not be looking for us over your shoulder laughing in your face, where it is ontopic and relevant for the rest of your time here. You are simply constructing your own demise. Time to leave your admiration of bad boys and join the good guys. You know the ones that are scamming people for financial gain??

The " xtraelv ONLY COMMENTS" defense for all undeniable scammers ( ON DT ONLY OF COURSE) . You will remembered for this more than any other thing here period. Each time it will pull in tman and the rest of this. We are like the real default trust hahaha

This is simply for the good of all members here, we are protecting the honest members against scammers and scammer supporters.

We will ONLY present observable instances, when they are on topic and relevant.

NOT SCAMMING - THESE ARE JUST COMMENTS.

Come on supporting undeniable scammers is only a temp benefit, you are destroying your entire future here. This is all being recorded for us to pull up at any time we like.  You know we like ... So you think suchmounds is hot, you think hilarious and co is all powerful....we get it .... but is it worth it??

Is tman scamming there in that auction...YES OR NO.??  very last chance  at this answer. Consider carefully if that is JUST COMMENTS??

WE ONLY WANT YES OR NO - you have had a chance to give sensible direct answer you keep trying anything to avoid.

Now we just want the truth please.... you can come to your very own compilation thread later if that suits you better? the one where it is all about you , observable instances ONLY. Your quotes, your excuses , your own " ONLY COMMENTS DEFENSE " of undeniable scamming, not even denied by the scammer himself because it is there clear in black and white.

I mean there is yet another level left.... you must accept it meets the criteria of scamming there is no other real choice. Then as you have already started preparing the SCAMMERS CAN BE ON DT AND NOT HAVE RED TRUST ....because .... err reasons debate.... perhaps you have more up your sleeve for that part.

Stop forcing your face into our heel on this undeniable instance..... there is no worse position than freezing the debate here for you. Accept that and concede.
You are humiliating yourself by squirming at this part. There is no point defending a position like this. Move to another position you "MAY" do better there.

Just say okay okay tman was scamming there on that auction I admit it was more than JUST COMMENTING like anyone can he is a scammer... but but but....then you bring in the politician that is great at all those other things you were starting to introduce.... we would like to move on. The more material we have for your thread the better.  Don't want you giving up at this very early stage.

Do not run away now, that would be crazy after all of your hard work. You have more balls ( and less brains) than 90% of the weasels that would have bailed on this point by now and hit the ignore button. We are pleased you are not that kind of pussy and weasel. Full credits for trying your very best to defend scammers and support their scamming actions as default trust worthy. You are a scammer supporting hero no doubt. I have no doubt legendary scammer supporter is really more appropriate. I will lobby theymos to add that extra text on your account for your undeniable contribution to scammers. THE xtraelv ONLY COMMENTS DEFENSE.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:00:39 AM

Any further attempt to just derail this to... homo erotica of small bears, giraffe kidnapping and burial, hilarious and co's marking as BAD posts that simply state " shut up you used tampon" , or ton of other shit you are trying to derail with will NOT WORK. But is good filler for your new thread.

1) Where did you prove it was Hilarious&co that marked it as bad ?
2) It is clearly stated that:
A: Possible (since we don't have the time or resources to check) insults are also allowed as long as they contain any kind of constructive opinion, info or something else substantial and aren't off-topic. For example, posting something like "you are dumb" will be deleted as it contains no meaningful content. However, if the post is somewhere along the lines of "You are dumb. This is wrong because this website/thread/etc. has explained it's not right", it's in most cases accepted.
shut up you used tampon
was actually good advise. You should learn to shut up. "Used tampon" should not be taken literally - it is an insult.

You have claimed he didn’t enforce rules - rules that are actually don't exist. (The invisible giraffe) You didn’t present any verifiable evidence directly implicating Hilarious. (no proof of killing)

The only thing you can prove is that he has publicly ridiculed and insulted you, yourself and your alt.
(insulting the cat)

The reason I used an absolutely ridiculous analogy is because you are dishonest enough to try and use it as anything other than an analogy if I used a more realistic example.

So enough delays - last chance to answer the questions so I can write a far more entertaining piece of fiction than what you are going to write :

Were you aroused when you buried the the corpse of the kidnapped invisible giraffe ? - yes or no ? (This is a yes or no answer question only ! Everything else will be ignored)

Your homo erotica involving small bears witnessed by everyone on here. Were they midgets or underage ? (Choose one or both of the two)

Failing to answer immediately will be considered an undisputed, undeniable admission of guilt.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:36:16 AM

1) Where did you prove it was Hilarious&co that marked it as bad ?
2) It is clearly stated that:
shut up you used tampon
was actually good advise. You should learn to shut up.

You have claimed he didn’t enforce rules - rules that are actually don't exist. (The invisible giraffe) You didn’t present any verifiable evidence directly implicating Hilarious. (no proof of killing)

The only thing you can prove is that he has publicly ridiculed and insulted you, yourself and your alt.
(insulting the cat)

The reason I used an absolutely ridiculous analogy is because you are dishonest enough to try and use it as anything other than an analogy if I used a more realistic example.

So enough delays - last chance to answer the questions so I can write a far more entertaining piece of fiction than what you are going to write :

Were you aroused when you buried the the corpse of the kidnapped invisible giraffe ? - yes or no ? (This is a yes or no answer question only ! Everything else will be ignored)

Your homo erotica involving small bears witnessed by everyone on here. Were they midgets or underage ? (Choose one or both of the two)

Failing to answer immediately will be considered an undisputed, undeniable admission of guilt.

Quoting entire post as it is , just to demonstrate the scared little pussy xtraelv  REFUSES TO ANSWER THE QUESTION AS TO WHETHER TMAN WAS scamming on that auction thread or not.

What a scammer supporting scumbag. There really can be no clearer example of trying to avoid, derail, divert, and detract from answering that simple question.

This is going to be a brilliant rep thread for us so much material here. It is almost like a nutildah like trap he has put himself inside.

There is NO ESCAPE now from the term scammer supporter. This filthy dirty scammer supporting piece of shit is clearly defending scamming and giving all scammers on this board the opportunity to ridicule and laugh at DT and all authority here on this forum.

The FACT you refuse to answer yes or no was tman scamming in that auction but STILL include him on default trust and still say his undeniable scamming does not require a tag or flag is DISGUSTING. We will see to it this follows you around as any honest member who cares to see honest members protected from such untrustworthy and financially dangerous individuals will do.

We will make sure he has his own thread containing ALL the observable excuses, and faux defenses he tries to use to protect his scamming DT colluders.
It will be kept updated and your deliberate and willful supporting and defending of undeniable scammers will be linked to every post where it is ON TOPIC and RELEVANT.  

We will soon come to the thread and debunk all your other specious and low functioning spew. You are going to become one of our favorite bitches here xtraelv scammer supporter and colluder.

We have demonstrated you are willingly and deliberately supporting undeniable scammers and will not even deny it in public with any kind of reasoning that stands up to mild scrutiny.

Fine you are a CONFIRMED scammers supporter now. You will not deny he was scamming there and you support him on DT and claim he is one of the most trustworthy people here, you claim his undeniable scamming is not worthy or red trust of a flag even.

Well done xldiv you just destroyed your own reputation.  The xtraelv-scammer-supporting-Just-comments-defense. This can be deployed in tons of fun places where it is on topic and relevant.  Brilliant fun coming our way hahah

Sorry for not indulging your kidnapping giraffes theory, perhaps when you present observable instances that demonstrate that it is undeniable that I did kidnap a giraffe I may indulge you further. For now that avenue of derailing desperate garbage is being closed down.

Although you are now a observable scammer supporter, we will still come at some stage to the appropriate thread to crush your moronic blathering and slobbering for some merit or favor scraps from your idols here (we prefer scammers AND THEIR PERSONAL DEDICATED THREADS to corrupt moderation but if the pickings are slim and the cowards in dt are hiding away you may get some further public thrashings from us) . What a sad pathetic little scammer supporting dreg you are. I would be ashamed to have you as an admirer ...YUCK.  Then again suchmoobs can't be so picky so she is likely happy to have such an energetic little scammer supporters behind her. Just look out if she starts toppling backwards. That is dangerous for little weak pussy's like you. She needs a real man or beast wrestler.... hahah

FICTION YOU SAY?? we will present only independently verifiable instances of truth about you DON'T WORRY. The DT's would be all over us for presenting anything other than the truth..........oh wait...no that's not how it works, they scream defamation when you tell the truth or ask questions regarding their observable behaviors they don't even deny...hahaha  - -

Anyway thanks for confirming you support undeniable scammers and place them on DT.  It has been fun. Stay with us though because we like all the bumps and attention our thread can get.  Although we have a nice new thread to focus on now. I think you will want to join us there too so that produces the max warning to the max amount of honest members before you support scammers who will scam them.

xtraelv bitcointalks finest scammer supporter, the only one that will stick around and demonstrate without doubt he is knowingly and deliberately supporting financially high risk scammers scam bitcointalks honest members from their entrenched default trust positions. What a net positive member we have here.

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 04:08:53 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 07:30:46 AM by xtraelv

Sorry for not indulging your kidnapping giraffes theory, perhaps when you present observable instances that demonstrate that it is undeniable that I did kidnap a giraffe I may indulge you further. For now that avenue of derailing desperate garbage is being closed down.

Everyone can witness that The-One-Above-All saw my allegation. Refused to answer yes or no. Refused to confirm whether the "little bears" were midgets or underage.

He had ample opportunity to reply and the consequences were clearly stated if he didn't answer immediately in the format that I demanded. Therefore I present it as an undisputed, undeniable admission of guilt.

I will now set up a self moderated parody thread "exposing" this filthy pervert. Creating local rules preventing him (also known as "we" or "us"), his alts or his cronies from replying to it. It will be an edutainment guide named: "How to spot the fallacies of a pigeon pooper."

I archived this whole disgusting thread. All the sick perverted references and insults you made. So I have plenty of material - even if you shut up, make another alt or swallow the tampon.

Dirty turds (especially when on "official" dirty turd list by the self appointed coprophile) will be invited to make their faecal vocal contributions

You have more balls ( and less brains).

We are pleased you are not that kind of pussy and weasel.

This perverted testicle voyeur that "likes" little talking bears to "watch" is under false the impression there is more than one of me.

Sorry - there is no pussy and weasel - just me (human). Too busy stomping on your sexy fluffy slippers that you mistook for me.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:35:13 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBOREzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzBore

you are aware that opinions are the same as arseholes everyone fucking has one, just happens to be yours are boring and long using repetitive language and are far from unique.

Cryptocunter you are just the village idiot who people enjoy prodding on occasion for some mild amusement, the effort and time you take for your posts is laughable seeing how little they sway anyone - your words are as useless as a used tampon

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:16:47 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 12:28:44 PM by The-One-Above-All

I am tired of the-one-above-all stomping my scammer supporting face into the dirt.

I want this over so I am now punching myself in the face with my feeble strikes to try to end this pain as quickly as possible

It appears you are certainly an acolyte of suchmoon. Following the same kind of drawn out self denigration in public until is just about managing to utter more and more ludicrous garbage, making themselves look more and more pathetic and retarded.

I mean just look at the what he is claiming. It has reached this point.

We have presented undeniable observable instances of tman scamming in his auctions  AND undeniable evidence of (by his own words) he is supporting him on to default trust (the most trusted members on the forum) he is also in his own words saying that they do NOT deserve red trust nor a flag. He is also refusing after reviewing the undeniable observable instance of tmans scamming to answer yes or no to if it is scamming or not. He seems to be claiming that if you scam people using words that is just "Comments".

He then claims (in suchmoon fashion) that him making up some strange " we have kidnapped and killed a giraffe " with ZERO evidence to support this strange allegation is all he needs to prove that we are being unreasonable and making connection that do not really exist. LOL

Look you low functioning scammer supporting dreg

We and every member here is able to clearly verify for themselves

Undeniable observable instances that undeniably demonstrate TMAN auction scamming  = YES
Undeniable observable instances of you supporting TMAN on default trust = YES
Undeniable observable instances of xtraelv-scammer supporter making ludicrous excuses for scammers = YES
Undeniable observable instances of xtraelv REFUSING to answer yes or no if he thinks Tman is scamming = YES

* this is not even taking into account

Undeniable observable instances of self confessed trust abuse from tman colluding and protecting other scammers from whistleblowers.
Strong implication and evidence of extortion involving tman and other undeniable scammers
Undeniable shared trust inclusions between these scammers and xtraelv the scammer supporter

Xtraelv seems to be suggesting he has the equivalent let us see ... errr

Any evidence of us kidnapping a giraffe =  NO

Undeniable evidence of us ignoring his stupid claim that of course has ZERO credibility since he has no evidence at all = YES

I mean this on top of all his observably retarded excuses we destroyed that were laughable , and his foolish and pathetic attempts to claim we were afraid to debate with him LOL after demanding it take place with or without theymos holding his fragile little paw.

Now he says, I will build a parody to demonstrate how crazy and foolish WE ARE...........hahahahahahhahhhahahahhaha

Xtraelv our new fav scammer supporter on bitcointalk.  Also even better he seems to have no shame and no lack of energy to keep humiliating himself and his scamming pals actions over and over whilst bumping our very important threads.

People are already suggesting xtraelv is our alt.  Hahahahahahahaahhaha  well ? that would be telling wouldn't it.

Tman = still ignoring us I see. Tman come out and tell us your side of the undeniable auction scamming. You seem to be happy to let xtraelv humiliate himself over and over in your defense ??  that's not very kind is it??

Tman why don't you tell us how you were not scamming at all..... give us the under cover agents story about simply locating attack vectors in the current auction systems here for the future protection of others. I want to hear that one. hahahahah

xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:52:09 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 01:08:56 PM by xtraelv

I am tired of the-one-above-all stomping my scammer supporting face into the dirt.

I want this over so I am now punching myself in the face with my feeble strikes to try to end this pain as quickly as possible

More evidence of dishonesty. Clicking the link shows I did not say any of that.

People are already suggesting xtraelv is our alt.  Hahahahahahahaahhaha  well ? that would be telling wouldn't it.

The voices in your head are not "people". .

Nobody with half a brain would think that you are my alt. Don't flatter yourself. Advancing such rumor is pretending to be me and that will get you a definite scammer tag.

I have more than enough to show your consistent manipulation, falsehoods, blatant bias, perversions and narcissism.

I also have enough material to make it into an entertaining educational circus that people will read for years showing the deceptive methods you use.

The difference between the fiction you write and I write is that I label it correctly as fiction (and parody). I get shitloads of merit that I don't need (already well over the 1000 needed for legendary rank)  and you are desperate to get merit and get fuck all.

I cannot believe some of the things you wrote in the wet dream of yours. WTF ! It is hilarious. You have no shame. You really do need some help.

I'm sure it sounded so much better in your head. You managed to shit on yourself from a great height there. The-One-Above-All pigeon pooper.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 02:36:56 PM

Tman come out and tell us your side of the undeniable auction scamming.

as I said before you clown I value your opinion as much as I do that of a 2 year old having a tantrum, IE fuck all - you mean so little to me and most of the forum so why on earth would I try to discuss something with you? you are suffering from many many mental issues, the only thing I would engage with you about is trying to find out where these underlying issues came from. School bullying? uncle fucking? did your dad touch you at night?

come on Just spill it - what has turned you into this retard?

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████