Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5140 times)
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:50:41 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 06:08:41 PM by The-One-Above-All

Not even daring to dispute he is making bogus and ludicrous comparison and SUPPORTING SCAMMERS whilst doing so hahahah

we have hit the JACKPOT with this XLDIV ..... this new scammer supporting bitch of ours  is like xmas come early.

Well, you can surely see WHY some may be starting to believe you are our alt right?  I mean who else would REALLY present such a ludicrous and pathetic defense if they were not deliberately trying to drag these scammers through the mud whilst making up those kind of piss taking excuses and trying to divert with such hilarious comparisons and off topic garbage as if to make is seem totally RIDICULOUS to even attempt to defend their prior observable and undeniable scamming and other financially dangerous behaviors. Let's review just a few for old times sake hahahah ....

We have the xldiv police man scene that sums up his excuses to that point ..

start reading his moronic low functioning excuses for undeniable scammers here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.msg52938521#msg52938521  OR just read our summary of his finest deranged slobbering and feltching scammer ass.

so far in the xlraelv police station.

alice = hi mr police man here is the video evidence and signed witness statements of others demonstrating the person living n the house next to me , punching me in the face, pulling me out of my car and stealing it whilst driving over my cat. He is a total scumbag.

xtraelv police man = well maybe they only did that because you kept moaning to us that they did that ??

alice = errr is that even possible? does that require some kind of time travel?

axtraelv police man = yes, now shut up with all the questions, anyway what I meant to say was  now that you called him a scum bag I can not really take you seriously you fucking bitch.

alice = you will ignore the video evidence and multiple witness statements and the fact he still has my car and my cat is dead? because i correctly described him as a scumbag?

xtraelv police man = same old accusations i heard before from you a min ago ..boring

alice = well some may say that is undeniable evidence, I mean even the thief does not deny it because he knows it is all recorded and 100s of people witnessed it, the cat is still there squashed and my car is gone

xtraelv police man = well what I meant to say is you have not reported a crime before so I can not believe you nor take your advice on what constitutes a crime can I now.

alice = well what would be worthy of reporting and how many things would I have to report before you can accept a errr report? I mean how do you make your first report? how would that even work? if you had to make a report before your first report? is that more time travel?

xtraelv police man = well for a start I can't discuss any of that with you at this time, however I will say the person you are reporting helped me purchase a cheap car just a moment ago, so he is certainly not a thief is he, if he gets me a cheap car why would I give one fuck if that looked like your old car? he is very helpful and nice. I am upset to even listen to your slander and defamation. There may be some punishment for those crimes let me look that up whist you are still here..

alice = wtf

xtra elv police man = watch the langue please or you will be arrested, that is a serious crime you are committing, just put the cuffs on as a precautionary measure, put the video over there in the garbage disposal first though, I don't like going near that its very dangerous.

alice = so you will do nothing?

xtraelv policeman = well I said i will arrest you right, you see me getting the cuffs out don't ya? you call that nothing? you heard of defamation?

alice = NO will you do nothing about the thief who stole my car and killed my cat even though you have undeniable evidence

xtraelv police man = yes, I do plenty of things for him, we help each other out, and ....well as my captain says we need to forgive and forget everything except whistle blowing and reporting crimes (both untrustworthy and financially dangerous to other citizens don't you know)... come along quietly please don't want you slipping and smashing your face into my delicate fist again do we , you've already done that 5 x in the next 45 seconds. See how bruised my poor hand is going to be.

Next the immediate self debunking and hypocritical - how to make yourself look retarded -xtraelv is a pro in this field..haha

WHINES about our lack of empathy for other after clearly demonstrating he has no empathy
WHINES about ad hominem attacks right after conducting ad hominem attacks haha

THEN says when we point this out we are.....wait for it......  WHINING  hahaha - you have to kind of love this guy right?

Claims the systems of control are working perfectly as they should be...

then does not dispute it works this way

He says, well that because you don't understand  IT IS SUPPOSED TO WORK LIKE THAT ... haha. Well yes the design is fucked and according to the design it is and does work exactly like that.  Brilliant I have no idea why anyone has the right to criticize it then since it is supposed to

a/ be wide open to abuse

b/ reward abuse financially

c/ reward abuse by entrenching your power to abuse more

d/ reward abuse by allowing low function slobbering bums to feel they have some value

e/ crush free speech and create echo chambers

Next we move on to the You dare not fight me you chicken the-one-above-all , everyone can see how terrified you are to face me

2 fighters

above all - I will fight you anywhere any place including RIGHT NOW.

xldiv - I want someone to hold my hand.

above all - okay I'm willing to go ahead just you and me,  or theymos can hold your hand

xldiv - You make theymos do it or I will have an excuse not to fight. I'm counting on him not showing xldiv thinks praying and hoping.

above all - okay theymos is fine,  or else let's just do IT NOW YOU PUSSY.

Xldiv - See everyone he is afraid of me and trying to get out of the fight.

hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha  okay xldiv you just get more stupid

Worrying sexual references xtraelv sees in this piece of text .. where his little care bears are telling him is is winning and still a hero even though he is getting totally beaten up in our analogy of the 2 fighters. We are not sure what he is even seeing there to make any sexual connection at all, then asking us if they are children bears or midgets?? err okay

here is the text taken in the context of fight in public where the bears are ring side cheering him on with his mommy

"look the fact he is not actually giving you the death blow and allowing you to survive proves he is a total wussy and knows you would kick his ass xldiv, you are still our hero " says the little  care bears from meta...haha

here is what xtraelv has to say repeated referring to that

"Ewwwww that sounds like you are having a wet dream. I hope you didn't make a mess"

"Your homo-erotic fantasies involving bears is witnessed" - points to that text

"Your homo erotica involving small bears witnessed by everyone on here. Were they midgets or underage"

"Refused to confirm whether the "little bears" were midgets or underage. "

Errr sorry xtraPERV  but the fight is clearly just me smashing your face in inside the ring ( that would be in the analogy us undeniably destroying your excuses and scammer supporting specious arguments.  The little bears are you little friends you are plastering all over the thread and you avatar cheering you on telling you that you are winning clearly whilst is is undeniable you are getting the shit beaten out of you. With us being merciful and keeping you alive.

Were does the sexual part come from in your mind? why are you asking if these bears are underage? homo erotica with little bears?

You mind is damaged .... have you been taking those vitamins lauda hands out at these debauched DT sex orgies. Did they use your moronic scammer supporting skull as a space hopper outside on the concrete or something. Lots of late night chats with tman and vod??

Kind of worrying us there a bit XLPERV. Your parents keep you locked in the basement right? away from any other vulnerable ....err I guess creatures.

Asked xtrelv 3 clear and simple questions and he replied with a lot of garbage unrelated derailing crap ... we tried to extrapolate the answers but said he didn't agree with what answers we have presented.

1. Do you or have you in the last 3 months included on your trust list  lauda, tman or nutildah and do they include or have they included you in the last 3 months?  Please answer in full

tman and nutildah and xldiv   ALL SUPPORT EACH OTHER ON DT

2. Do you accept that the purpose of negative trust is to place a warning of " financially high risk" or  " scammer"  ( since those are the 2 messages you get at the top of your threads if you meet certain thresholds theymos has set here for negative trust (old system) or flags (new system)). This is the PRIME and central reason for the negative trust and flagging systems. These are clearly theymos's intentions since they are his own words on the warning banners?

We thought he was trying to say YES  Presumably then xldiv says NO because he claims he is not happy with our extrapolated answer but will not explain

3. Is someone that lies or intentionally  deceives others for their own direct financial gain ..  a scammer and financially high risk? yes or no?

we presumed he meant YES with lots of excuses and other blathering on.    Presumably then xldiv says NO because he claims he is not happy with our extrapolated answer but will not explain [/color]

still refuses to answer them with clear direct yes or no.

Reviewed the undeniable evidence below and we provided XTRA help demonstrating tman trying to silence and punish OG for giving his honest opinion to other victims of the CON ( auction)

Seems Tman also is not above a bit of scamming directly when it suits him (we quote OG below who discovered this)

"TMAN used minerjones to anonymously auction a KIALARA and then attempted to manipulate the auction by stating, "wow this has to be a record low for a sub #100 serial. if I didn't have so many I would be snapping this up"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931778.msg19286369#msg19286369

Admission it was his auction:
"Dude I haven't crossed paths with OG in over 6 months, it wasn't until he derailed my auction hosted by MJ that this kicked off."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1946142.msg19349060#msg19349060 "

after careful examination of the undeniable observable instances of scamming xtraelv-scammer-supporter still says...

this is not financially high risk behavior - no red tag
this is behavior that is acceptable for a DT default trust member
this is NOT scamming it is simply making COMMENTS on an auction.

So xtraelv says you can scam people, deceive them for direct financial gain and that is simply MAKING COMMENTS ( keep to using words only though)

Now xtraevil says he has demonstrated clearly we are JUST as guilty as he is.  He says where he has avoided giving straight answers yes or no regarding his undeniable support of undeniable scammers who SUPPORT HIM on DT  he can clearly demonstrate we also need to answer his made up giraffe kidnapping and killing fantasies, so that makes him all okay because we ignored his pathetic moronic spew...

He does not deny or dispute this is where we currently are.

We and every member here is able to clearly verify for themselves that we have...

Undeniable observable instances that undeniably demonstrate TMAN auction scamming  = YES
Undeniable observable instances of you supporting TMAN on default trust = YES
Undeniable observable instances of xtraelv-scammer supporter making ludicrous excuses for scammers = YES
Undeniable observable instances of xtraelv REFUSING to answer yes or no if he thinks Tman is scamming = YES

* this is not even taking into account

Undeniable observable instances of self confessed trust abuse from tman colluding and protecting other scammers from whistleblowers.
Strong implication and evidence of extortion involving tman and other undeniable scammers
Undeniable shared trust inclusions between these scammers and xtraelv the scammer supporter

Xtraelv seems to be suggesting he has the equivalent .....let us see ... errr

Any evidence of us kidnapping a giraffe =  NO

Not quite the equivalent that this idiot xldiv is trying to claim hey??

So you see in his mind it is now time to create a parody to demonstrate how guilty we are and he is of course NOT A SCAMMER SUPPORTER AT ALL.

Then wonders why people are perhaps starting to wonder why he is our alt??? hahahahaha

But wait, we may get more red trust for saying people have said  that. That is totally red trust worthy and is not just COMMENTS ... the COMMENTS defense and the fact people have asked us that is of no importance at all. Red trust is coming  NOM NOM NOM.

Some people may though say is adding yet ANOTHER red mark to one already so RED ..really clear evidence it is not an alt??  I mean I am not saying they should even wonder about that, but some MAY wonder.

I mean a shockingly pathetic, ludicrous and funny defense full of holes and well ...just time travel etc whilst ensuring all the details are presented over and over and over of their undeniable scamming before just saying  THOSE ARE JUST COMMENTS ..... would be a cunning plan wouldn't it.  I mean clearly demonstrating any attempt at a defense of such undeniable scamming is HILARIOUS and TOE CURLING. hahahah

Then again according to other DT members, (perhaps ourselves some believe)  we would not even know if he is one of our alts would we, I mean with the multiple personality disorders other DT members claim we suffer from  etc haha,  so although we strongly deny this xldiv scammer supporter is our alt, and would be ashamed of impersonating someone this fucked up, and disturbed .... you must decide for yourselves ....LOL

I wonder what xldiv should say now, to make the undeniable scammers suffer even more.... hmmmmm...... he must secretly despise them , garnering all this attention to them and their scams

Tman come out and tell us your side of the undeniable auction scamming.

as I said before you clown I value your opinion as much as I do that of a 2 year old having a tantrum, IE fuck all - you mean so little to me and most of the forum so why on earth would I try to discuss something with you? you are suffering from many many mental issues, the only thing I would engage with you about is trying to find out where these underlying issues came from. School bullying? uncle fucking? did your dad touch you at night?

come on Just spill it - what has turned you into this retard?

Tman just popping in whilst we are on ignore and he is never going to reply to us again on meta...hehe

Just to reaffirm that the only explanation for presenting observable instances of his UNDENIABLE SCAMMING is that you must of been the victim of errr well as you can see the sort of family issues TMAN and his DEVIANT PALS are fixated on.  I may tman have been touched by some small toy bears at night? does that count ?

Maybe TMAN believes the very wholesome FAMILY experiences he was treated to or perhaps how he treats his own family is the same recipe for creating SCAMMER HUNTERS and it is UNDENIABLE SCAMMERS.  

But no explanation by TMAN regarding his own undeniable scamming is there? explain it all to us TMAN how it happened, let us get inside your scamming little mind.

We hope you are not paying (well apart from with mutual DT includes and allowing xtraelv to be part of the scammer gang) for this defense xlperv is presenting to the board. I had some input with the little bears we suspect...haha

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:26:13 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Tman just popping in

yes in and out, I use you for slight pleasures on occasion, seeing how many ranty words I can get out of you. The energy you waste, how triggered I make you, how triggered the whole of DT makes you, Merit as well - all of it is fucking awesome to me.

I might type out 50 words to you, you hit me back with 5400..

also you are a Pajeet

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16496

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 04:57:59 PM

Wow, caps, bold, underlined, red text - I haven't seen cryptohunter so agitated in a long time. Goes to show how little attention is needed to keep him happy - just someone replying to him is enough. Doesn't even matter much what's inside those replies, he's gonna make it mean anything he wants.
It's so tempting to post here too now, but I really can't get myself to read these walls of text. It always feels like an angry troll hitting his keyboard.

Maybe this will help: I have earned 4009 Merit until today. That's enough for 16 Supervotes for the DT1-election! Meanwhile, I have 17 users included on my Trust list. Several of them don't qualify for DT1 because they don't have enough users on their own Trust list. This means I give a supervote for all other users on my list, and I have Supervotes to spare! This means I can hand-pick users from my Rank up pipeline to enter them onto DT1! It's the kind of power theymos used to have before the changes to DefaultTrust, now handed to me Shocked
I'd should be exhilarated with power, if only I would care about it.
I expect a very long reply from ch nonetheless Tongue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7909

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 05:02:50 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

His last post was over 2,500 words... That would be almost $200 worth of work for me. Yet he did it for free, and I'd be surprised if anybody actually reads the whole thing. What a waste of lifetime.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 05:55:27 PM

Wow, caps, bold, underlined, red text - I haven't seen cryptohunter so agitated in a long time. Goes to show how little attention is needed to keep him happy - just someone replying to him is enough. Doesn't even matter much what's inside those replies, he's gonna make it mean anything he wants.
It's so tempting to post here too now, but I really can't get myself to read these walls of text. It always feels like an angry troll hitting his keyboard.

Maybe this will help: I have earned 4009 Merit until today. That's enough for 16 Supervotes for the DT1-election! Meanwhile, I have 17 users included on my Trust list. Several of them don't qualify for DT1 because they don't have enough users on their own Trust list. This means I give a supervote for all other users on my list, and I have Supervotes to spare! This means I can hand-pick users from my Rank up pipeline to enter them onto DT1! It's the kind of power theymos used to have before the changes to DefaultTrust, now handed to me Shocked
I'd should be exhilarated with power, if only I would care about it.
I expect a very long reply from ch nonetheless Tongue

ah old loyceV is here with some new accusations of trolling. I see.

Watch this everyone.

LoyceV can you present our central points being made here about tmans undeniable scamming that you can demonstrate are untrue?

Also can you investigate then in detail give your account of why his actions are not financially high risk, and not deserving of red trust but rather are the actions of one of the most trusted members of the board?  Do you include TMAN on default trust LoyceV? or Nutildah? or Lauda?

Remember how you always cry we are nasty to you, picking on you, rude to you FIRST then when it is investigated that was all a pack of bullshit and you come looking to poke your nose in and hide behind your pals sniping away when you think it is safe FIRST REALLY?

@tman you forgot to explain how your undeniable auction scamming, was not ..... err scamming.

@Nutildah https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190369.20

Imagine 200 bucks making any difference to a NEM stake holder....hahaha

Oh yeah you broke down bum you probably never were a NEM stake holder nor early dark adopter.

Don't forget you were begging for 0.02btc loans only months ago.

haha

2 scammers and a scammer supporter come to join the fun. Stick around guys. Always a pleasure. Where is that fat slob suchmoon hiding? shame not to have the full set of dummies here to bitch slap around at will with observable instances of scamming, scammer supporting, slobbering moronic debunkings and other funny ass kickings we gave you all from the past.

Keep boasting about your cycled merits boys.....  pray we don't ask you to provide any REAL ACHIEVEMENTS from the past to show us how valuable you all are.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 06:03:39 PM

boring - same shit different post.

have you ever looked up the definition of insanity?

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18504

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:48:50 PM

pray we don't ask you to provide any REAL ACHIEVEMENTS from the past to show us how valuable you all are.
I cured a man who was turned in to a newt! That must count for something.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:23:57 PM

Can you scrape all of his posts for a total word count? I'll do the math.

According to several sources the average person types 40 words per minute. Assuming that CH is average, could someone scrape all of CH's posts and calculate how many hours he has wasted so far?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 08:42:23 PM

Can you scrape all of his posts for a total word count? I'll do the math.

above-something-or-other: 241298
cryptohunter: 1300737
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 08:45:22 PM

above-something-or-other: 241298
10,000 words/merit. Ooft.

Also, a combined total is coming in at 642.5 hours, or just shy of a month non-stop. Impressive.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 08:56:45 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 09:29:53 PM by suchmoon
Merited by TheNewAnon135246 (5), TMAN (5), Foxpup (3)

10,000 words/merit. Ooft.

I grabbed some stats for the dirty turds who participated in the last few pages of this thread, [update] counting only posts created since the introduction of the merit system, and merits earned on those posts:

Code:
UserName         |WordCount|Merits|WordsPerMerit|
-----------------|---------|------|-------------|
TheNewAnon135246 |    38740|   793|           49|
Foxpup           |    36273|   693|           52|
TMAN             |   109224|  1039|          105|
suchmoon         |   398738|  3090|          129|
Lauda            |   143910|   873|          165|
xtraelv          |   221501|  1333|          166|
o_e_l_e_o        |   477731|  2842|          168|
nutildah         |   318849|  1407|          227|
LoyceV           |  2299963|  3873|          594|
cryptohunter     |   411775|   156|         2640|
The-One-Above-All|   241298|    24|        10054|

Obviously LoyceV's numbers are skewed by the massive data dumps he's posting.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:01:42 PM

Loyce 3rd biggest shitposter on the forum confirmed.

I'm off to write a bot which will edit all my posts and delete every conjunction. Gotta get that ratio down a bit.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16496

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:07:46 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

Loyce 3rd biggest shitposter on the forum confirmed.
Justmyluck:(

I'm off to write a bot which will edit all my posts and delete every conjunction. Gotta get that ratio down a bit.
I'mtakingamuchsimplerapproach:Ijustremoveallspacesfromallposts,makingeverythingonebigword.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2019, 09:21:17 PM

I'mtakingamuchsimplerapproach:Ijustremoveallspacesfromallposts,makingeverythingonebigword.

You might want to get rid of punctuation as well because the above would still count as 4 words.

I have updated the stats. Initially I counted all merits but I think it's more fair to the pigeon if we count only merits earned for posts created after the introduction of the merit system.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3033

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:42:30 PM

And 90% of his posts are still about the same thing !
2,500 Words in every post are Blah Blah blah Complaining and crying !
He got the first Prize of the Blah Blah Cup.

A waste of time.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:46:58 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2019, 11:00:39 PM by The-One-Above-All

boring - same shit different post.

have you ever looked up the definition of insanity?

Yes, it says

People with undeniable instances of scamming that are independently verifiable claiming they are fit for default trust and not scammers at all.

or

People like suchmoon who claim the terms " good post" or "bad post" are meaningless terms without strict definition and criteria to match against.  Then coming here quoting the merit cycled metric as "proof" of being a good poster.

or

People that when challenged to bring their best original thought provoking posts running away or admitting they have not made any then quoting their high merit score proving they are valuable posters.

or

People with ZERO achievements here in many years again quoting their high merits scores as evidence of their high value posts"

or

The warden the of main bitcoinforum on the internets  enabling, sanctioning and rewarding undeniable scammers and empowering them to " take good care" of it by giving them power to silence whistle blowers and crush free speech whilst taking all the best rev streams LOL... then just compounding the issue after being explicitly warned about merging merit and trust, then compounding it by constantly heaping incentive to game the core metric he is building every thing on top of whistle making sure it is so wide open to gaming it is impossible to demonstrate abuse hahah... although that was under possible insanity, or experimenting with things beyond your understanding or just fully complicit.  We will see how long it is allowed to go.

those were just some examples of insanity

LOL at the non achieving dregs here quoting their merit to post ratio or merit to word ratio (whilst controlling merits) BUT HAVING NO ACHIEVEMENTS after years here and all still needing to spam sigs because they are such broke down bums LOL'

@TMAN and XLPERV  -- you both forgot to explain how TMANS undeniable auction scamming  is not really scamming?  what is the story we keep waiting but there is no forth coming under cover agents story yet??

@Lafu who? - LOL I mean only since the cryptopia (EXIT SCAMMING EXCHANGE) you were pushing people on to for pay and working for....have we even heard of you?  what alt projects were you part of mr scammer supporter, by part of we don't mean how many different alts do you suddenly have lately haha

I love how this fucking piece of dirt claims presenting observable instances of his pals scamming is " blah blah"  what a trust worthy exit scamming pusher you are.

Can you tell me about your major achievements ( except pushing people towards exit scams)??  Oh wait you have none....haha

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:30:50 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 02:08:08 PM by xtraelv

<snip the the text where "we" is talking in his head again and posting those delusional fantasies>

Errr sorry xtraPERV  but the fight is clearly just me smashing your face in inside the ring ( that would be in the analogy us undeniably destroying your excuses and scammer supporting specious arguments.  The little bears are you little friends you are plastering all over the thread and you avatar cheering you on telling you that you are winning clearly whilst is is undeniable you are getting the shit beaten out of you. With us being merciful and keeping you alive.

Were does the sexual part come from in your mind? why are you asking if these bears are underage? homo erotica with little bears?

Your entire thread is full of sexual references. You know what a cumguzzler and BBW is right ?

" that's it xldiv, keep ramming your face into his heel like that over and over" " that's it now you're almost unconscious and looking like you have been hit by a train , you are certainly winning, look at him not a single scratch"    the little bears chant...hahaha

Hahahahaha  - you said it. Master & Madam "we" The-One-Above-All . Everyone can see your BDSM fetish. Your need to dominate. Consistently self aggrandizing by using the term "we" instead of I.  The need for control and submission to your wills.

The fantasy you share of someone ramming their face into your heel. Witnessed by talking little bears.

You have more balls ( and less brains) than 90% of the weasels

Here you are admiring my testicles and comparing it to my brains and the testicles of other "furries".

Everyone can just judge for themselves.

Click on the link to the text. I didn't change a word !

Tman just popping in

yes in and out, I use you for slight pleasures on occasion, seeing how many ranty words I can get out of you. The energy you waste, how triggered I make you, how triggered the whole of DT makes you, Merit as well - all of it is fucking awesome to me.

also you are a Pajeet

I've never seen this pigeon pooping testicle voyeur that likes to be watched by talking "little bears" while forcing someone to submit and rub their face into his heel so triggered. He is trying to bury his slip up in words under a mountain of text. That is why he is so frantically tapping his keyboard. Hiding what he said.

Must be difficult for "we" - coming out in public like that.

His last post was over 2,500 words... That would be almost $200 worth of work for me. Yet he did it for free, and I'd be surprised if anybody actually reads the whole thing. What a waste of lifetime.

Sometimes it contains funny shit. When everyone is laughing but "we" has no idea why. Accidental comic relief.

"We" has whole fantasy conversations with themselves. Even to the extent of projecting those conversations onto others by altering the text of their quotes.

It is an interesting insight into his "alternate" lifestyle and reality.

People with ZERO achievements here in many years again quoting their high merits scores as evidence of their high value posts"

Quote from "People" with ZERO achievements here with almost no merits desperate to get some.

At least merits show that some people value their contribution. Zero or low merit scores just shows you are wasting your time on here.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:08:18 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 12:46:47 AM by The-One-Above-All

Some lame excuses for his strange sexual perversions that he managed to extract from our innocent and highly accurate fighting scene as an analogy of him undeniable getting beaten up by us in debate to the degree we felt some pitty.

However the best bit is ...

Quote from "People" with ZERO achievements here with almost no merits desperate to get some.

At least merits show that some people value their contribution. Zero or low merit scores just shows you are wasting your time on here.

Here comes something funny.

ERR XLDIV can you present your greatest achievements since being a member here for years?  I mean surely all those merits must mean you have some major achievements, you know like how would this movement be any different if you had not been here supporting scammers, and making us laugh with your funny excuses.  

Merits show that merits are cycled between a handful of scum bags that use them to control trust and many other aspects of control here. They also show just in this thread how morons like you who DARE not even answer yes or no if TMANS actions constitute scamming or present other specious arguments we crush get merits. Your net negative shit = merits.

Merits are garbage. As you can see we pulled you apart here over and over. How can your posts be valuable?? when our posts have destroyed you over and over. I mean look at this post it demonstrates you are a total and utter moron who "trys" to sound smart. Some are impressed with those that have a nice command of the English language, yours is Okay, I know plenty of girls like you who have a nice way of presenting their thoughts. However, the cake they can bake with the limited ingredients they have is always a little disappointing once you start to scrutinize their critical reasoning capabilities especially in a debate. They are like that nice looking car with a shitty weak engine, that is you also.  Pathetic and low functioning. Your arguments and excuses just fall apart under mild scrutiny before your lurch to the next more desperate and pathetic attempt to mask your stupidity.

The reader should note, that they are claiming it is surprising that the people who give out all the majority merits who are the same scamming scum and scammer supporters that I am calling out correctly as scammers and scammers supporters have not given us much merit for our posts about THEM.... I wonder why we do not have many merits LOL LOL LOL
Also the scammers and scammer supporters giving out all the merits ....GET THEIR MERITS FROM EACH OTHER MOSTLY hahahhaha

Then they said.... we get more merit off each other than we give to you.... so that proves our posts are more valuable hahahahahhahahahhahahaha

This post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5170789.msg53001936#msg53001936  can you not see how we crushed you over and over until your mind was spewing pure garbage?? JUST DON'T EVER RUN AWAY... keep coming back until you can take no more... if that is years all the better for us and our dirty turds thread. If we are busy from time to time, never worry we will return we will never abandon you xtraelv you scammer supporting moronic slobbering dirty bag.

I mean pick one of our central points here on tmans auction scamming debate and show how you debunked it??

or even man up and answer

Was tman guilty of scamming on the auction yes or no? I will call a full open debate with theymos on it soon in a new thread in meta, because if deliberately deceiving people for financial gain whilst also trying silencing those that may be giving their honest "comments" all on the same thread is not financially dangerous behavior/ scamming then he should explain what the fuck a scam is.... because it does not fit with the universally accepted definition of scamming does it?

Is deliberate scammer supporting and defending worse than scammers who do not deny it themselves?  this is also an interesting debate... who is more dangerous??

The " just commenting" defense of undeniable scamming ... this should certainly be debated and theymos should give guidance.

xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:24:07 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 05:00:09 AM by xtraelv

ERR XLDIV can you present your greatest achievements since being a member here for years?  I mean surely all those merits must mean you have some major achievements, you know like how would this movement be any different if you had not been here supporting scammers, and making us laugh with your funny excuses.  

Sure- my biggest achievement on here is my ongoing project of documenting the history of this site and writing about it:

The most iconic bitcointalk threads. History on Bitcointalk.

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Suspects, frauds and conspiracies on bitcointalk

The Cypherpunks and Bitcoin. The years before bitcointalk.

Bitcointalk history of MtGox and how a Bitcointalk post caught the MtGox hacker.

Bitcointalk history of hacks and vandalism.

Silk road and Bitcointalk. How it played a role in its rise and fall.

Bitcoin Savings and Trust and Pirateat40 on Bitcointalk (PONZI)

knightmb on bitcointalk - from 371,067.36 BTC to Mitt Romney extortion.

History on Bitcointalk - Mining equipment scams, shams and failed deliveries.

Bitcointalk trolls, dysfunction and all out flame wars. Guide to the scandals.

It also inspired others to write about it.

Hopefully it will be used in the future as reference by others that keep documenting the history of this forum.

Another one of my achievements is working tirelessly with the help of translations from taikuri13, lafu, theyoungmillionaire and many others in preventing people from losing crypto and money due to endless scams. The best method is educating people how to recognize scams and protecting themselves by using best practices with internet security, 2FA , holding their own private keys, cold wallet storage. etc.

How to avoid getting your exchange account HaCkEd or pHiShEd

This means close contact with exchange operators, coin developers, others in the industry and in some cases government agencies.

It means actively working with others on DT in preventing scams. We don't get them all and not everything comes with a consumer warning. DT's make errors in judgement but the intent is to make this overall a safer place. Working with or collaborating with someone is not an endorsement of that person or organisation - it is working on a common goal.

Unfortunately it also means that I have been involved in investigating a lot of losses and often it has some very sad stories where it has severely hurt people, affected their mental health, lost life savings and created legal issues.

Identifying several high profile scammers (with the help of others -  Cryptodevil and many others have helped) that have resulted in police prosecutions and active investigations is one of the highlights.

Initially I didn't like Cryptodevil and I worked against him. Owlcatz convinced me otherwise. Cryptodevil became one of my biggest allies in fighting against scammers under the old system and still helps me at times.

On a number of occasions with the help of exchanges I was able (with the help of others) to prevent the loss of funds and freeze stolen assets.

I have also personally lost crypto due to various scams, market manipulation, failed projects, exchange hacks and failures.

Creation of a mega-thread that is entertaining and not full of bickering.
Wall of fame / shame. Shit posts so bad that they are actually funny

Dedicated to humor that only can come from shit posters.

Another one of the achievements I am proud of is creating the slogan / signature "We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum. "

Here's a draft of a welcome message for new users. The user will see it on the screen confirming their registration, and it'll also be available in the help center at any time.

Some text in the intro was obviously inspired by xtraelv's signature, which I really like.

<snip>

Welcome to bitcointalk.org, the Bitcoin Forum! You can access this welcome message from the "help" link in the top menu bar at any time.

As a member of the forum, you are surrounded by legends; phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. The forum was created by Satoshi Nakamoto and saw the first exchange, the first altcoin, and the first ICO, but also catastrophic software flaws, massive thefts, and incredible scams. You too have an opportunity to become part of the forum's history: whether and in what way you do so is up to you.

You know who Theymos is right ? He is not just the administrator of this forum. He is the dude that wrote the  Bitcoin Block Explorer and corresponded with the real Satoshi Nakamoto.

That introduction will be seen by future generations.

I love the bit that Theymos added:

You too have an opportunity to become part of the forum's history: whether and in what way you do so is up to you.

What is your biggest achievement on here ?

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7909

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 02:31:17 AM

I grabbed some stats for the dirty turds who participated in the last few pages of this thread, [update] counting only posts created since the introduction of the merit system, and merits earned on those posts:

Code:
UserName         |WordCount|Merits|WordsPerMerit|
-----------------|---------|------|-------------|
nutildah         |   318849|  1407|          227|

That's it. I'm only
Writing posts in haiku form
Cryptohunter sucks.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄