Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:21:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which of these Dirty double standards, corrupt and self serving turds needs to be flushed first.
Tman - pajeet, auction scammer, extortionist, tourette syndrome sufferer
Nutildah - scam facilitator and will turn EVIL for 0.3 BTC - pm him for deals
Lauda wormtongue -  DANGEROUS Degenerate scammer
Vod - fat spaz, will dox you and trust abuse your account
Yogg - Moron scam supporter, trust abuser, idiot.
Hhampuz - DIRTY campaign manager, don't use it.
LFC_Bitcoin (Lauda's Favorite Cumguzzler)
The pharmacist - aka HugeBlackWoman racist troll sig spammer
SuChmo(r)oN -BBW OPEN TO OFFERS IF WINS
Owlcatz - aka tmans bitch.
Marlboroza aka MoronBozo - Go easy on this poor dumb cretin.
Foxpup - Agent foxpoop. Merit fountain for Dirty Turds.
xtraelv - Dangerous SCAMMER supporter, nearly Tman level of retardation...
Nullius aka nerdius - Lauda ass feltching trust abusing fucktard that tries to SOUND smart
o_e_l_e_o - retarded troll and scammer supporter

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] The Official Dirty Turds Poll - Which DT needs flushing first ???????????  (Read 5140 times)
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:15:40 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 05:06:04 AM by xtraelv

[
Code:
UserName         |WordCount|Merits|WordsPerMerit|
-----------------|---------|------|-------------|
xtraelv          |   221501|  1333|          166|

Not too bad considering that as a dyslexic, life served me melons.
But I just make melonade.
Rely on spellcheck,  use preview about 20 times before posting and then edit it about 5 times to remove the obvious mistakes I missed.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:59:28 AM

Rely on spellcheck,  use preview about 20 times before posting and then edit it about 5 times to remove the obvious mistakes I missed.

I notice my errors only after they've been quoted at least twice.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 07:53:36 AM

Code:
cryptohunter     |   411775|   156|         2640|
The-One-Above-All|   241298|    24|        10054|

So CH/TOAO has written 653,073 words since the introduction of the merit system. Assuming he is average (40 words per minute) he spent 16,326 minutes/272,11 hours/11,33 days to write posts that nobody bothers to read past the first 10 words. That's really, really sad.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 09:07:27 AM

Code:
TheNewAnon135246 |    38740|   793|           49|
Foxpup           |    36273|   693|           52|
TMAN             |   109224|  1039|          105|
suchmoon         |   398738|  3090|          129|
Lauda            |   143910|   873|          165|
o_e_l_e_o        |   477731|  2842|          168|
nutildah         |   318849|  1407|          227|
LoyceV           |  2299963|  3873|          594|

so I am 100x more effective than TAA...

ill take that - I wonder how many cunts/fucks per merit I earn?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:59:47 AM

Code:
TheNewAnon135246 |    38740|   793|           49|
Foxpup           |    36273|   693|           52|
TMAN             |   109224|  1039|          105|
suchmoon         |   398738|  3090|          129|
Lauda            |   143910|   873|          165|
o_e_l_e_o        |   477731|  2842|          168|
nutildah         |   318849|  1407|          227|
LoyceV           |  2299963|  3873|          594|

so I am 100x more effective than TAA...

ill take that - I wonder how many cunts/fucks per merit I earn?

Or you have a limited vocabulary that consists primarily of 4 letter words ?  Grin

If you had left out the swearwords you might have beaten foxpup.

But would it then still be poetry ?

Quoting the text you are replying to will also increase the word count. If you quote TOAA or CH text then you'll have a much higher word count without any effort.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

Or you have a limited vocabulary that consists primarily of 4 letter words ?  Grin

If you had left out the swearwords you might have beaten foxpup.
Oh, please. Everyone knows I wouldn't have earned half as many merits had I kept my cunts and fucks to myself. Wink

Well, it's just the one cunt, actually. But it did bring in 82 merits and counting! Thanks, c******unter!

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
The-One-Above-All (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:43:04 PM

ZERO achievements and have made no REAL lasting difference to this movement, still supporting high level scammers whilst selectively choosing to pick on lower level scammers , playing whack a mole whilst virtue signalling for merits

pushing a control system that is undeniably damaging for this movement

net negative low functioning dreg

so to recap

Compiling other peoples history for merits

Playing whack a mole with small fry 2 bit scammers that can't fight back ( high profile like who? which projects do they run?)

The scammers you guys focus on (rather than yourselves or the largest scammers that are responsible for taking 99.99% of innocent members money) are only taking scraps from the most greedy and most stupid. This is largely pointless and a waste of fucking time. Of you all only suchmoon has really ever tried to take on a reasonably large project head on that has any real support behind it, but she has since taken to supporting undeniable scammers and punishing whistle blowers, so that negates any prior good work on her part . The rest of you scamming scum have been supporting scams and profiting from them since you got here and fighting AGAINST real scam hunters until you and your projects were branded scams/scammers they will remain so in the minds of many members here. Yes, laudaM, nutildah, pharmacist, and the other scum bags that had your noses in the scam troughs for profit, supporting the LARGEST scams whilst virtue signalling by going after 2 bit scammers and con men that will just pop up again or be replaced as soon as they are temp taken out.

Mega threads of pointless garbage taking the piss out of people that the divs posting there believe are slightly dumber than they are, I mean your posts from this thread should be there ... the  immediate self debunking and other excuses, the entire pattern of jumping from one dumb debunked argument to the next. Most peoples posts in your MEGA THREAD are poverty stricken uneducated kids trying to get some scraps from the shitty sig campaigns where the bunch of low functioning SCAMMER pals of yours who have self elected themselves to take all the LIONS share of best slots whilst colluding to crush free speech.

Working on ways to help people not get scammed by exchanges with LAFU did  you say?  okay well good luck with that one, perhaps not using the exchanges lafu works for and is pushing people towards could be in the guide near the start.

"you are surrounded by legends; phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures"  

"your speech and actions to be controlled by undeniable scammers and catastrophic failures"  that would be more of a fair warning and more useful when signing up now.

" You will be surrounded by catastrophic failures trying to prevent you having phenomenal success"

Lol at spell checking and adjusting 5 x ----------- hammer it out and let these dregs have it dirty and think themselves fortunate to have it at all.

The morons here have not noticed their self awarded basis of value has been crushed

The reader should note, that they are claiming it is surprising that the people who give out all the majority merits who are the same scamming scum and scammer supporters that I am calling out correctly as scammers and scammers supporters have not given us much merit for our posts about THEM.... I wonder why we do not have many merits LOL LOL LOL
Also the scammers and scammer supporters giving out all the merits ....GET THEIR MERITS FROM EACH OTHER MOSTLY hahahhaha

Theymos you say? well yes he managed to not destroy the forum for many years, but has now set in place his OWN IMPROVEMENTS over what he was left with.  

Which undeniably enables scammers to reward themselves with :

1. being able to scam without punishment
2. be rewarded for scamming
3. be rewarded for crushing free speech
4. make sure only they are eligible for the highest paid sigs and other rev streams
5. control now the volume of your posts and the amount of attention your words receive
6. entrench them with these powers that only they can choose to relinquish
7. removes all accountability for their actions except to each other who have a vested interest in never punishing each other.

I mean he himself feels it fine for undeniable scammers to silence their whistle blowers and broker some back room deals to have these scammers red trusts removed.

So it's good that he managed not to destroy the forum for a number of years, and his " stated" views seem in line with the movement we all want to see flourish. But are they really? actions speak louder than words as they say.

We have moved from pro theymos to neutral in light of the fact that rather than rolling back the influence of the scammy merit cancer he has simply provides more and more rewards to undeniable scammers and scum that he must be fully aware control merit/dt.

Speaking with satoshi then using anti satoshi principles in his governance structures is not something to entirely boast about. I am sure satoshi would agree. If it was not deliberate then that does not essential alter the final result does it.

Our achievements are clear, fighting for transparent rules that ensure all members are given equal opportunities. I mean I don't believe cryptohunter has been shy of mentioning "some" of his achievements, I don't think the scammers and scam pushers have been silent about how they feel about that .  Let me know when any of you start a war with a HUGE entrenched scam with 100's if not 1000s of supporters, and then with a few people that are willing to help, crush and crush and crush their lies and bullshit in public, LIES pushed by laudaM and his band of scum bags more than any others, until a project that was arguably about to push BITCOIN from top spot ( and still reached number 2 in light of the fact of half the board now screaming it was a scam)  had to offer a  2 000 000 000 dollar air drop as compensation and become synonymous with scamming and lying about their insta/premine.  

That was just 1 massive entrenched corrupt scam surrounded by an army of scam supporting scum like laudaM ( who later said he was sorry and he was new for supporting such a turd before again going rogue).  There have been many he was first to crush in public.  Never noticed his central points were debunked either crushing that paid of scum bag spoetnik (prior good scam hunter) to a point he squeaked and ran off. Nobody here can stand against The True Legend  once you have been identified as a scammer , you will all be known as scammers and scammer supporters in the end. The systems of control and meta board can not protect you from the truth being known, although MERIT is certainly a very powerful tool for scammers to garner (fake) support, that is not to be underestimated at all.  n  Hence we will do all that is possible to destroy it's credibility until it is fixed. Now that theymos has given the volume control over to merit also then that is just another critical mistake in his legacy.

There is no greater achievement than crushing scammers and scams at the highest levels whilst pushing for transparent rules that ensure fair treatment of all members.

You dare not even tackle the biggest scams, you simply virtue signal going after tiny 2 bit lone scammers, to justify your own positions from which you scam from and support fellow scamming pals...

Good luck though because now they have the " ONLY COMMENTS" defense you are going to be fucked...hahah

Keep posting your low functioning spew merit cyclers and we will just keep pulling you to pieces in public.

tourettes poet,  haha keep screaming " merit score" then running away from answering if you are were scamming in that auction nor presenting any posts of great value for us to laugh at ,you poor miscreant.

It seems though pointing out your tourettes in public has certainly helped you control your symptoms a little better haha but your poetry is suffering of course.

LOL at all those that ignore, don't respond, not interested, don't read any of it ..... who know every fucking thing we post and are always there to bump our valuable threads,and instantly appear when mentioned. Well done morons.
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 01:51:37 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 02:40:32 PM by xtraelv

Compiling other peoples history for merits

That must be one of the dumbest things you have said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY3DrA7tJFk

2 fighters

above all - I will fight you anywhere any place including RIGHT NOW.

http://www.globalfight.com/ [NSFW]

Yeah...right...seems perfectly normal....at the laughing academy...

Isn't vouching for yourself using an alt kinda like commenting on your own auction that is run by someone else ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139179.msg50890361#msg50890361
Quote from: The-One-Above-All
Who would transact with cryptohunter?? Well since he  purchased nxt the day after launch, was an original nem stake holder, a launch day miner for the majority of wave 1 alts, picked 6 of the top 10 rising coins in the last wave and has threads started by others thanking him for his tips that turned them from nothing to millionaires. Then I guess that is not going to be much of a scam risk since he never bothered to buy or sell anything here and is already wealthy. Can you show even 1 instance of anywhere where cryptohunter has any financially motivated dirt on him?? NO because he always fights for others to have a fair shot at things.

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:18:40 PM

Isn't vouching for yourself using an alt kinda like commenting on your own auction that is run by someone else ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5139179.msg50890361#msg50890361
Quote from: The-One-Above-All
Who would transact with cryptohunter?? Well since he  purchased nxt the day after launch, was an original nem stake holder, a launch day miner for the majority of wave 1 alts, picked 6 of the top 10 rising coins in the last wave and has threads started by others thanking him for his tips that turned them from nothing to millionaires. Then I guess that is not going to be much of a scam risk since he never bothered to buy or sell anything here and is already wealthy. Can you show even 1 instance of anywhere where cryptohunter has any financially motivated dirt on him?? NO because he always fights for others to have a fair shot at things.

Kinda only to a fucking moron like you who thinks having

Observable instances of undeniable scamming  is KINDA the same as having no evidence that some ever kidnapped a giraffe

hahaha

Of course it seems the same to a scammer supporting piece of retarded moron you., that issue you have with your mind jumbling up all the letters and numbers ....well, I think although spell checker and all that has helped, there is no " REASONING CHECKER" yet built into this board... 1/ there is no undeniable proof AT ALL that we are cryptohunter and is IMPOSSIBLE TO PROVE because we are not. and ANYONE can voice observable instances of independently verifiable information without deceiving anyone they simply verify it for themselves, 3. there is no direct financial gain, to our knowledge he has never traded on this forum except that nxt trade years ago and is not a trader.

I mean the fact your comparison falls splat on its face a 1/ and there are other huge hurdles to allow any kind of fair comparison then look like a complete fucking retard all over again. Your excuses get more funny with each new attempt.

Remember we are dealing here with

UNDENIABLE independently verifiable  observable instances of scamming.

MORE EXCUSES FOR SCAMMING EVERYONE.

Keep them coming you filthy scammer supporting piece of shit.

xtra elv  ....LOL besides the old " JUST COMMENTS" defense is always there for real scammers now.  

xtraelv was tman scamming on that auction or not? YES OR NO
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:23:43 PM

TAA I shit on you like the whores who shat on Jogn McAfee on his hammock, just move on and accept defeat.

I am a greater opponent than you will ever be. I have friends and colleagues - even QS thinks you are a small time Pajeet.

when will theymos just hurry up and ban you?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:37:04 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

I really don't understand what's holding theymos back here...
It's due to a disease called: modern-day, progressive, liberalism. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look it up.

Anyone with a completely sane mind would have removed OP permanently a long time ago.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 9464

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:40:33 PM

I really don't understand what's holding theymos back here...
It's due to a disease called: modern-day, progressive, liberalism. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look it up.

Anyone with a completely sane mind would have removed OP permanently a long time ago.

He’ll just come back on another IP address with a new account to ruin everybody's experience here once again.  

Banning him will just piss him off more & he’ll come back to troll once again with his observable proofs etc.

**Yawn**

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:44:29 PM

He’ll just come back on another IP address with a new account to ruin everybody's experience here once again.  

Banning him will just piss him off more & he’ll come back to troll once again with his observable proofs etc.

**Yawn**
This is utter and complete bullshit. Anyone with more experience administrating or managing anything than a 3yr old toddler is able to ban children like CH and its repeated alts, trivially easy. He does not posses any valuable skills whatsoever and poses absolutely NO PROBLEM in comparison to the shit that had to be handled during my former mod days.

Theymos has lost himself in his own liberal confirmation bias, and growing ego makes it hard for him (well, this is the case for most people) to admit that he is wrong (and clearly, even harder to make complete stance changes). Don't worry he isn't special, he's just like 99.9% of the rest of you folk. Sad, but it is what it is.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 03:53:13 PM

posses any valuable skills whatsoever

I request OBSERVEABLE proof of the value that CH/TAA brings to this forum.

I challenge TAA/CH to a debate - initially they must provide 36,000 words of proof with an average of 0.1 merit per word in the posts

should that not happen then I must ask for Lauda to be the adjudicator

stop running from me TAA you smelly used tampon

failure to adhere to my request is proof that you dumpster dive to find children's diapers to sniff

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:53:41 PM

TAA I shit on you like the whores who shat on Jogn McAfee on his hammock, just move on and accept defeat.

I am a greater opponent than you will ever be. I have friends and colleagues - even QS thinks you are a small time Pajeet.

Ah, the tourettes is coming back, that's good.

Err no Tman you are a low functioning scammer, who can not even deny it.

Were you scamming on that auction Tman or not??  because it seems impossible to deny.

I want your explanation of the entire auction scam as it unfolded.

Tman it is a simple question:  Were you scamming on that auction or not?

YES OR NO

see if you say NO we need your explanation. Hurry up you pathetic low functioning miscreant.  Stop lying you have any friends, you're laudas bitch.

Even theymos has to EXCLUDE you because just ignoring your placement on DT would look terrible.

You have no ability to debate or argue, that is why you just start screaming your childish pathetic spew all over the place.

Tman, take a look at yourself and be realistic.

1. you can not present any kind of sensible argument that stands up to scrutiny can you?
2. You are undeniably a scammer ( your own confirmation)
3. You are undeniably a trust abuser ( your own admission)
4. You can not present ANY post as an example of some original thought provoking contribution
5. You can not present even 1 achievement that really made any difference here ( except scamming and supporting scammers above you)
6.  You are undeniably net negative and worthless
7. The points above demonstrate clearly you are low functioning

You have NEVER won an arguement or debate against us and never could hope to. It would be like putting a mentally and physically disabled infant against a world champion undefeated fighter.

Even funnier, you who claim QS is a scammer, and claimed what he said is to be trusted.... now bring some apparent claim from the person you insist we can not trust.

This is the standard of morons on DT.  Honestly Tman you are not our main priority because you do not have the capacity to cause much damage , you are simply far too stupid hence why although you have done less that lauda and others, the strongest and most undeniable example of scamming is against you. Lauda and nutildah have also by their own words boxed themselves in to undeniable scamming, but you are the easiest one to crush. Lauda is slightly more slimey and nutildah is on observably and undeniably guilty of willing scam facilitating for pay , although one could argue if you claim by your own words you are willing to do what you consider is EVIL for pay then you would be KINDA getting up to laudas level.

Now try to digest some of that before you start fantasizing about where you take your next " shat" because I suspect it is in your over sized nappy that your bulgarian hag has to change far more than once per day.

The very notion that a total imbecile like yourself is even worthy of ANYTHING other than being used as an example of how fucking stupid theymos's design is to allow someone as low function and devoid of all reasoning to be a merit source and DT .... is ridiculous.

Come on fool.... present 5 of your best original thought provoking posts..... hurry up you drooling imbecile. We are always open to degrading scammer FOR real in public.

Come on AUCTION SCAMMER, produce you best 5 original thought provoking posts for some analysis.... or 5 of your best achievements here that made any REAL Difference.

@lauda you dirty croatian dog

Time to bring a little more focus to you soon as well, seeping back in I see.

Why are you not banned? theymos only semi flushed you with a blacklisting from DT1. Everyone knows you are the most financially dangerous croatian filthy piece of shit on this board. You turd world euro trash skank.

Look at them crying for the ban hammer..... Yes please ban him now that is is actually demonstrating our scamming is undeniable and that he is calling us out on our own scams.... we dare not even answer yes or no..

haha

Lauda says, of course you can ban him. ANYONE that presents observable instances of our scamming is simply going to need a ban because they are CH or TOAA.

When they have run out of excuses to be torn to shreds then they come with the BEGGING AND CRYING for the truth to be silence via a BAN.

Imagine if you could really ban the truth. Sadly that will never happen.

haha at nutildah https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5190369.20 crying for help from daddy theymos, please shelter us scammers MORE than you already are he begs. Prevent the truth being told about us 100% please. hahah
xtraelv
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:03:06 PM

I really don't understand what's holding theymos back here... CH contributes nothing but a verbal AIDS to the forum.

At least Anonymint presented some high-minded, lofty, existential ideas that were at least 0.1% interesting by the end of his endless meanderings. CH presents a ruptured rectum at the end of his.

Yeah I'm disappointed with his drivel. I had hoped that he had more skill. What a let down.

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 04:06:56 PM

~

would ali have to prove anything to a challenger? no - you are the jumped up pajeet - I am on DT, I have more merits than you can wank over and I have many many successful trades on this forum oh.. and the biggest kicker - I actually have mates here.

so bring me observable proof of your usefulness here.

bring it or without it by association you are admitting that you suck off donkeys for fun

once again lauda as adjudicator, should you fail to my challenge then by default you are asking Theymos for a permaban and you are personally requesting that suchmoon shits through your letterbox

The-One-Above-All (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:13:15 PM

I really don't understand what's holding theymos back here... CH contributes nothing but a verbal AIDS to the forum.

At least Anonymint presented some high-minded, lofty, existential ideas that were at least 0.1% interesting by the end of his endless meanderings. CH presents a ruptured rectum at the end of his.

Yeah I'm disappointed with his drivel. I had hoped that he had more skill. What a let down.

I'm sure you are disappointed with getting your posts torn to piece and made to look like you have far greater cognitive issues than dyslexia ...haha looks more like serious mental damage driven by the need to feltch the ass holes of your scamming pals whilst virtue signalling for some kind of validation to your pathetic existence.

What a fucking idiot.

You were just humiliated ...your excuses crushed, your arguments pulled to pieces, your comparison demonstrated as laughable, YOUR TERROR TO ANSWER YES OR NO to the undeniable scamming of you scumbag pals. Your achievements put in their correct context and demonstrated as PATHETIC and you have made ZERO real difference to this movement and are clearly net negative.

If you disagree then present it. Now do not run away, you are my useful idiot...well you all are really but you are the new favorite.

Nutildah is pretending to have understood the technical points that anonymint produced, yet  nutildah will have us believe he has gone from NEM STAKE holder and early DASH adopter to begging for 0.02BTC loans hahahaahaha

What happened ANTI MIDAS.. tell us how did you manage to be given 300BTC and early dash adoption and now have ZERO...hahah lend him 0.02btc someone so he can stfu and stop spamming his gambling sig and posting his begging and crying everywhere haha

WELL perhaps you need to have listened a little more closely because we followed some of his advice and made fortunes hahahhahhahahh

Nutildah the ANTI_MIDAS  ....hahah

~

would ali have to prove anything to a challenger? no - you are the jumped up pajeet - I am on DT, I have more merits than you can wank over and I have many many successful trades on this forum oh.. and the biggest kisser - I actually have no mates here.

so bring me observable proof of your usefulness here.

bring it or without it by association you are admitting that you allowed my ugly daughters to suck you off

once again lauda as adjudicator, should you fail to my challenge then by default you are asking Theymos for a permaban and you are personally requesting that suchmoon shits through your letterbox

BUT WAIT - before we entertain your laughable claims and fantasies

were you scamming on that auction or not?

YES OR NO

If NO then how so?  Please give details and explain in public so we can analyse it.

The fact we are highlighting UNDENIABLE SCAMMERS (you and your dirty skanky scamming pals) that are infesting positions of TRUST and taking all the best REV STREAMS and trying to CRUSH FREE SPEECH...

That is undeniable evidence of our Undeniable value here.  

I think we just debunked clearly the credibility of merit scores and validation of REAL VALUE.  I mean you having any merits of course did that job already hahahaha
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2019, 05:10:47 PM

Quoting the text you are replying to will also increase the word count. If you quote TOAA or CH text then you'll have a much higher word count without any effort.

I'm excluding quotes so TMAN's cunts are 100% his own:
Code:
UserName|WordCount|Merits|WordsPerMerit|
--------|---------|------|-------------|
TMAN    |    29810|   205|          145|

(for posts containing "cunt" or "fuck")
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:02:19 PM
Merited by xtraelv (1)

The OP needs to start discussing other topics. His opinion has been made known to everyone and he should move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: