Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:32:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 Freebitco.in 100% REFSHARE + Massive bonuses 🔥  (Read 102 times)
bitsnack (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:41:53 AM

What is Freebitco REFBACK?

If your earn on Freebitco.in normally, it can be kind of slow, that is why we made this REFBACK program Smiley Whatever we earn from you as our referrals, 100 percent of it is given back to you, on top of many bonuses given out!

The more you earn on Freebitco, the more "activity" you get, and the more you earn from me!

The best way to get activity is to do your hourly roll everyday.

We earn 50 percent of whatever you make, so if you make 10,000 satoshis in a week, then on sunday you will earn a extra 5,000 satoshi from us, as well as other bonuses!

How often do you get paid?

Refback payouts are automatically paid to you every Sunday!

What are these "bonuses"?

Pretty much, everyday we will dish out some satoshis to our referrals, depending on your activity, the more activity, the more bonuses. Normally we will dish out 1,000 satoshis a day to active refferals, as we get more referrals this number will increase.

In addition, every Sunday we will share at least 5,000 satoshis to active refs

How do I join?

Joining is simple, use our special link, and you are added to our list and eligible for all bonuses/refshare

The reflink is in our signature Smiley

If you have any other questions or concerns, please message me or make a comment, and I will reply asap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: