Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TENUP : the coin you don't wanna miss  (Read 566 times)
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:24:19 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 10:07:50 AM by synthgauge

Its a scam project from the same team who scammed with the name of OUICOIN in January 2018
1. If Waqar Zaka is a scam then why are Europeans, Americans and all the people around the world from different scientific backgrounds helping, supporting and promoting him?
2. If TenUp is a scam then why is the TenUp logo on blockshow’s event?
3. If Waqar Zaka or TenUp is a scam, why is it only you who knows the “truth” and not media? I’m talking about the media that highlights even the speck of rumours from around the globe.
4. If TenUp is a scam, why can’t any other person in the crypto world recognise this except your special self?
5. If Waqar Zaka was under investigation then why on earth would he be in the USA?Huh? Federal investigation could’ve simply got him transferred back to Pakistan. When prime ministers can’t escape federal investigations then how can Waqar Zaka?

Let me clear all your views

1. If Waqar Zaka is a scam then why are Europeans, Americans and all the people around the world from different scientific backgrounds helping, supporting and promoting him?

Anyone can buy ticket and go to conference even a person like you , Americans dont even give  a shit to Zaka .i dont even think they know Who is waqar zaka Tongue , (He may be know for his charity work)

2. If TenUp is a scam then why is the TenUp logo on blockshow’s event?

You know bitconnect ? your leader Waqar zaka once said its a Good Platform
Was a scam the owner of bitconnect was there too ,

waqar is just manipulating The Pakistanis since they are like you with No Crypto Knowledge and Tenup is listed as Possible Scam ,
Ouicoin is legit Scam Making Waqar Zaka a Scammer

3. If Waqar Zaka or TenUp is a scam, why is it only you who knows the “truth” and not media? I’m talking about the media that highlights even the speck of rumours from around the globe.

Have You Ever Seen Pakistani Media Talking About Crypto ? Link Me Please.  
Aonly The minority of Pakistanis understand crypto so we the minority knows he is a scammer

Zaka dont even have enough knowledge tho He think Dash and Dashcoin are same i fking wasted 10 mins trying to help him understand

4. If TenUp is a scam, why can’t any other person in the crypto world recognise this except your special self?

i have answered above only the minority of Pakistanis understand Crypto ,

those who support tenup are those majority of Pakistanis who knows nothing
5. If Waqar Zaka was under investigation then why on earth would he be in the USA?Huh? Federal investigation could’ve simply got him transferred back to Pakistan. When prime ministers can’t escape federal investigations then how can Waqar Zaka?

We are talking about Waqar Zaka and the team investigating would be noobs too if they are Pakistanis
also Pakistan has a law that Banks dont support Crypto Hodlers.

In simple words = to you IQ level

Pakistan dont give a shit about Waqar zaka and his Scam and understand nothing  about Crypto , those 55+ years old  official dont even know how to properly use facebook

Its a scam project from the same team who scammed with the name of OUICOIN in January 2018
They didn't scam as ouicoin team, they are converting ouicoin into TenUp coin. All ouicoin holders hv received TenUp coins.

They are not rebranding, You all fools i dont know when u zaka supprters will stop saying this

ouicoin was the fork of novacoin Tenup is the fork of Pivx

he sold ouicoins In pre-sales  He get MONEY you Get Coins , Then he abandoned Ouicoin . He got money you got shit

he make Tenup coin Pre mine and give you the tenup coin  

Conclusion

he make ouicoin ran pre sales and leave the coin , make tenup coin after some months  premine it and slap it some tenup on your faces which you say ouicoin :>

in More simple words = to your IQ Level

He is scamming you all

Let me clear all above points.
* Of course everyone can go there but everyone can't be a speaker and present their product on the stage until it has worth, and why are you taking America as a world, don't be fan of America only as there are many more developed countries also, just widen your knowledge dear.
* You talked about bitconnect n other coins, link me plzz which crypto conference invited them as a speaker.
* If the so called investigators' team would be noob then why don't you help your nation by helping that team with your assumed expertise in crypto?
Scamming is easy by not showing ur faces, When he is known internationally he can be punished, favour your nation and get him punished if you are right.
* When ouicoin holders have got TUPs, how can this product be called a scam? Plzz bring at least a single ouicoin holder with purchase receipt who is considering this is a scam.
Waqar did not do public sale of tenup till old users of ouicoin dont get coins.
* And coin's tech is same proof of stake Masternode... is that changed?
Now if he changes again what difference it makes? Is it a new thing in crypto world?
* And you are talking about IQ of a person who measures IQs... Lolzz. You must know about the elements of IQ when u r talking about it, it can't be measured by knowledge of a particular thing, gain some knowledge dear.
* And you are appreciating your officials' tech knowledge before the world, if you are a bit of concerned to your nation, why don't you promote computer literacy among these people, you would get at least a job this way.
Conclusion: Wait and watch, after 6 months TUP holders' success will be as a slap on jealous haters' faces.
Btw would you please let me know the worth of your existence?? Did you help humanity ever? Did you educate people ever for your nation's betterment? Or anything else that can be presentable b4 people to show your worth, or you are always free to criticize others??

its no secret that the price of tenup will increase coz lots of Pakis not understanding crypto is throwing money at him

Btw would you please let me know the worth of your existence?? Did you help humanity ever? Did you educate people ever for your nation's betterment? Or anything else that can be presentable b4 people to show your worth, or you are always free to criticize others??

dear shagufta i have helped more than you can know
i would love to hear your worth

shagufta wasnt there when the post was made. This means that someone phished their account and used that fish to cook a lunch for an elderly wrestler. How much money do u have and what do u plan to spend it at? I will be the first to suggest to dispense the amount in ur possession to mr. Pakis, mrs. sumair and the third recipient, mmm, Waqar Zaka? Yes genderless Waqar Zaka.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mansoor7461

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

Taking scam or not out of this, I just wanna comment that i was an oui coin investor and i till now didn't get scammed at all as i received tenup coins and now i'm staking them and earning rewards, shared on my twitter many times.
My twitter: @IamCryptoLegend
Peace out.
slasi1974

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:26:50 AM

is this coin listed on exchange called stex or no ?
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 10:39:48 AM

i am sure u didn't missed this scam only retard like u couldn't saw that coming. let alone defend it.
@Shagufta3
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: