Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2019, 12:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrency Price Prediction Tracker System  (Read 160 times)
vnnvh80

Activity: 18
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:05:56 AM
Merited by DarkDays (5), Slow death (3), OgNasty (2)

My project use Machine Learning and Bigdata from Binance for CryptoCurrency Price Prediction Tracker System

Run at: https://cppts.com/

We crawl data realtime every 5 minutes from Binance and give the prediction price with more than 90 pair crypto, we precdict price in 5 minutes, 60 minutes, 12 hours and 24 hours

my email is : huyblockchain@gmail.com

You can give me some advisors for better features

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hugeblack

Activity: 784
Merit: 633

Bitcoin is my stable coin. Eid Mubarak

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:34:54 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

We crawl data realtime every 5 minutes from Binance and give the prediction price with more than 90 pair crypto, we precdict price in 5 minutes, 60 minutes, 12 hours and 24 hours
How does the prediction algorithm work? Is it limited to data? Or values ​​are adjusted by placing external influences such as news, events, updates, hardforks, and other effects then determining the proportion of each effect in the prediction.
Website design is simple and attractive, the charts are clear, and the
prediction data is updated in a short time (1 day) so it is easy to predict how true your algorithm is.

Harlot

Activity: 1162
Merit: 600

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:44:02 PM

Yeah, how does it work? Usually when we are talking about machine learning we usually talk about computers learning a system so I presume you are at least talking about technical analysis or at least supply and demand topics. Another thing I like to point out is how reliable are these predictions at, since we are already talking about machine learning I know that these kinds of systems would at least take a while before they get more and more accurate with what they are doing. Putting in the system reliability for you prediction, some sort of a percentage out of 100 would at least give a disclaimer for your viewers that the predictions being given by your system isn't a 100% guaranteed price movement.

altcoindeals

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 07:38:07 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I'm curious to see how the prediction results fair.
joniboini

Activity: 658
Merit: 1088

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 03:57:03 AM

Or values ​​are adjusted by placing external influences such as news, events, updates, hardforks, and other effects then determining the proportion of each effect in the prediction.

I'd be surprised if they did that. It means they already have the capabilities to allow a machine to judge the value of each news. Maybe it's not that far, I suspect they'll keywords and then categorize each keyword into a value. For example, "broke the channel up", "optimist", and so on into 1, and bear-related keywords like "dumped" and so on to negative on, and so on.

That would be sick.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
ETFbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1980

Use SegWit and enjoy lower fees.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 09:47:20 AM

Putting in the system reliability for you prediction, some sort of a percentage out of 100 would at least give a disclaimer for your viewers that the predictions being given by your system isn't a 100% guaranteed price movement.

By using word "prediction", IMO almost all people realize it's not accurate 100%.

Or values ​​are adjusted by placing external influences such as news, events, updates, hardforks, and other effects then determining the proportion of each effect in the prediction.

I'd be surprised if they did that. It means they already have the capabilities to allow a machine to judge the value of each news. Maybe it's not that far, I suspect they'll keywords and then categorize each keyword into a value. For example, "broke the channel up", "optimist", and so on into 1, and bear-related keywords like "dumped" and so on to negative on, and so on.

That would be sick.

That would involve Natural Language Processing (specifially Sentiment analysis) which AFAIK is harder topic than machine learning.
But the source news would greatly affect the prediction, Bitcoin/Cryptocurrency media usually use positive words while other media usually use negative words.

vnnvh80

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:54:38 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1), ETFbitcoin (1)

How does the prediction algorithm work? Is it limited to data? Or values ​​are adjusted by placing external influences such as news, events, updates, hardforks, and other effects then determining the proportion of each effect in the prediction.
Website design is simple and attractive, the charts are clear, and the
prediction data is updated in a short time (1 day) so it is easy to predict how true your algorithm is.

1. We use Long Short Time Memory(LSTM) in Neural Network, for build model
LSTM for “Long Short Time Memory” is a model design that processes past data to give a prediction. It’s a type of neural network.

2. Data we use for machine learning from Binance and store it for many months, the more data, the more exactly

Yes, prediction alway have accurate rate, some pairs have high accurate rate, some pairs not depend on many reason

We continues update the features of this products
Thanks
vnnvh80

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:11:20 AM

That would be sick.

We use artificial intelligence:
Machine learning is the idea that there are generic algorithms that can tell you something interesting about a set of data without you having to write any custom code specific to the problem. Instead of writing code, you feed data to the generic algorithm and it builds its own logic based on the data
SwayStar123

Activity: 446
Merit: 32

Long bitcoin, short the bankers

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 05:39:52 PM

So have you calculated the accuracy rate?

(EROS) Erosion, the first hypodeflationary currency! ANN- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161708
legendster

Activity: 1246
Merit: 683

LocalEthereum.com

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 06:22:48 PM

Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data.

All new age buzz words that people seem to be focused on these days.

Please share some relevant data. You will find that many of us experienced traders here use chart patterns, and technical indicators to calculate and predict market movement fairly accurately. Can you, or rather would you be willing to share which TI's you are using here?

Because when you say 'big data' - I see you using past prices to draw a trend line across the chart highs and lows. Nothing new or significant. Of course, this might appeal to newbies that are just beginning to learn trading and the use of TI's.

Looking forward to your reply.

████
████
████
████
████          
████             █████████▄
████           ██████████████
████          ██████     ██████
████         ██████       █████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████▀
              ██████▄
               ██████████████
                 ████████████
  LocalEthereum    50+ Ways To Buy & Sell Ethereum (ETH)   ▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████▀▀██████████████
████▀░░░░▀████████████
███▀░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░████
███▄░░▀▀░░▄▄░░▄▄░░████
████▄░░░░▄██▄▄██▄▄████
██████▄▄██████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████░░▀▀░░░░▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░░▄░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░▄▀░░▄█████
██████░░░▀▄▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░████████
█████████▄░░▄█████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
No verificationsNon-Custodial
Built-in Escrow   ● External Wallet Integration
vnnvh80

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:04:27 AM

So have you calculated the accuracy rate?

Yes, we have two accuracy rate, for example with BTC_USDT pair, and prediction in 5 minutes
We have this chart https://cppts.com/chart/5m/BTCUSDT.html
1. Trend error is accuracy rate based on : how many percent we predict BTC price up is right (or down is right)
2.  Relative error is accuracy rate based on: deviation of usd of each prediction (but it still has some error need to fixed)

The bot trade we continue developing using API from Binance

Thanks and best regards
vnnvh80

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:16:28 AM

Please share some relevant data. You will find that many of us experienced traders here use chart patterns, and technical indicators to calculate and predict market movement fairly accurately. Can you, or rather would you be willing to share which TI's you are using here?

Binance have API for data in history monly and daily, we crawl it and build a Model for machine learning learn history data, and use the term “Neural network” to speak about machine learning, you only need to understand that a “neural network” is a kind of a machine learning technique and “Long Short Time Memory(LSTM)” is a type of neural network (cf “LSTM” ).

LSTM
LSTM for “Long Short Time Memory” is a model design that processes past data to give a prediction. It’s a type of neural network.
Let’s illustrate this with an example.
If I tell you “give me the next number after 6”, what can you say ? Naturally you will give “7” because it is the next one, but why not “8” if the series is “N+2” ?
Ok, now I tell you “give the next number after 3, 6,… “ and now you can answer with “9” or “12”, because the link between 3 and 6 can be “N+3” or “N*2”. Then I tell you “give me the next number after 0,3,6” and you see that the answer is “N +3”.
https://miro.medium.com/max/700/1*o-OCmzzqCZvY6GEI4BNDBg@2x.jpeg

Here, you implemented, in your brain, a simple series check. You used the past values to predict the next one. However, you need enough values in the example range to be able to predict the right result, or at least the most probable one.
Your brain is able to make that for a large variety of “data”. For example, when you look at a ball thrown in the air, you can predict where it will fall, because your brain analyses the position at different steps, and can predict the next steps until the final position.
With LSTM, it is a bit more complicated but the basics are the same:
we send a “chronological series” to let the neural network find the next probable value. A huge dataset, build on a long period, is not needed. You need enough data, to split the dataset in small chronological chunks, for the neural network to be able to understand and predict the next value.

For more detail, you can read the full articles at this link: https://medium.com/smileinnovation/how-to-make-profits-in-cryptocurrency-trading-with-machine-learning-edb7ea33cee4

We based on that articles for build own project

Thanks
SwayStar123

Activity: 446
Merit: 32

Long bitcoin, short the bankers

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 11:43:59 AM

I think you would be better off using your predictions 5 minutes later Haha
http://prntscr.com/opiunq

(EROS) Erosion, the first hypodeflationary currency! ANN- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5161708
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1098

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:45:08 PM

Your website currently predicts that Bitcoin will drop by almost 15% in the next 24 hours, that seems unlikely but it will be interesting to see how it pans out.

What is the percentage accuracy of this tool? If it's less than 50%, then it's no better than guessing.

Would be nice to see some historical predictions run against real data to see how it correlates.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
daleizheng4

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 03:29:06 PM

Hey guys!

Could you please clarify if now it's the right time to invest on Bitcoins? or should I kindly wait for some months to get more value?

Best regards,

Dalei Zheng    Grin
vnnvh80

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:13:34 AM
Merited by DarkDays (1)

What is the percentage accuracy of this tool? If it's less than 50%, then it's no better than guessing.

https://cppts.com/chart/1d/BTCUSDT.html
That link is chart prediction for BTC_USDT in next 24 hours (1 day),
The percentage accuracy is more than 86.61% for this pair, with errors is 17.39% at this moment
https://imgur.com/a/16rYwQq
86% accuracy mean in 100 times predict price, we have 86 times predict price up (or down)
In chart you can move your mouse at the point to see the actual and predict price
vnnvh80

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 05:33:41 AM

Hey guys!

Could you please clarify if now it's the right time to invest on Bitcoins? or should I kindly wait for some months to get more value?

Best regards,

Dalei Zheng    Grin

My project use for Trading, for long time investment, we do not have Model for prediction price for long period (monthly, yearly)
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1098

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:18:05 PM

https://cppts.com/chart/1d/BTCUSDT.html
That link is chart prediction for BTC_USDT in next 24 hours (1 day),
The percentage accuracy is more than 86.61% for this pair, with errors is 17.39% at this moment

86% accuracy mean in 100 times predict price, we have 86 times predict price up (or down)
In chart you can move your mouse at the point to see the actual and predict price

Very impressive, definitely a promising sign.

Would be good to show a live chart on the main page though, so people can see that the data is provably accurate.

Looking forward to seeing which other features will be added in future.

Maybe a section separating the biggest predicted gainers and losers, to save readers time?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
vnnvh80

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:35:17 AM

Very impressive, definitely a promising sign.

Would be good to show a live chart on the main page though, so people can see that the data is provably accurate.

Looking forward to seeing which other features will be added in future.

Maybe a section separating the biggest predicted gainers and losers, to save readers time?

Thanks so much for your suggestions

1. To show live chart on the main page though? what live chart do you like? Cause we have many kinds of live chart?

2. Maybe a section separating the biggest predicted gainers and losers, to save readers time--> You mean should have the highest accuracy and lowest accuracy?
3. I will add more features but need time research what trader and holder need most?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.