Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Innosilicon T2T-30TH -Updates- *read*  (Read 720 times)
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 2255

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 06:04:42 PM

I am a registered LLC in FL and I host at .086 as I pay .056 per kw/h - basically the 3 cents is my profit. Now, I am very small presently, I don't advertise to host and I host for only 2 others currently. Though but my plan has been and still is to build a larger facility and host on a much larger scale. 

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
WhyFhy (OP)

Activity: 1430
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:47:25 PM

There are many facilites that charge .06kwh why do people pay these high rates?
You get what you pay for, TW is all inclusive. No charge for service calls ,ship outs or setups ect.

the same with the facilities that charge .06c
Okay Ill bite can you point me to a LLC in the 48 states with transparent rates that are near  0.06c
Ill wait.

I won't do your research for you or help you make money obviously your a reseller, but if u look in texas or perhaps atlanta area you will find .06225 or less depends on qty, and yes they all have LLC and are official data centers.
Private OPS don't count. That's because there inst any around the rates you describe. Not out the door.  best rate in TX is 0.049 that Ive seen , after distribution/transmission  its closer to 0.075 Id also like to add that a lot of texas miners shut their doors q4 2018 the average price of the remaining guys are $119 a month on s9's and reductions if you host bulk.

Georgia is a good one TW has a new 1MW facility there as a result of this saving on power in GA, TW is lowering prices to $60KW for a company that doesn't touch your coin.

I found this one in Texas for cheap but a $100 deposit???

If you cant prove it your full of shit.
Tisk tisk waited for nothing.

I am a registered LLC in FL and I host at .086 as I pay .056 per kw/h - basically the 3 cents is my profit. Now, I am very small presently, I don't advertise to host and I host for only 2 others currently. Though but my plan has been and still is to build a larger facility and host on a much larger scale. 
Right now you have TW beat xD , TW does have over 1MW capacity in Georgia alone though

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:07:41 PM

There are many facilites that charge .06kwh why do people pay these high rates?
You get what you pay for, TW is all inclusive. No charge for service calls ,ship outs or setups ect.

the same with the facilities that charge .06c
Okay Ill bite can you point me to a LLC in the 48 states with transparent rates that are near  0.06c
Ill wait.

I won't do your research for you or help you make money obviously your a reseller, but if u look in texas or perhaps atlanta area you will find .06225 or less depends on qty, and yes they all have LLC and are official data centers.
Private OPS don't count. That's because there inst any around the rates you describe. Not out the door.  best rate in TX is 0.049 that Ive seen , after distribution/transmission  its closer to 0.075 Id also like to add that a lot of texas miners shut their doors q4 2018 the average price of the remaining guys are $119 a month on s9's and reductions if you host bulk.

Georgia is a good one TW has a new 1MW facility there as a result of this saving on power in GA, TW is lowering prices to $60KW for a company that doesn't touch your coin.

I found this one in Texas for cheap but a $100 deposit???

If you cant prove it your full of shit.
Tisk tisk waited for nothing.

Right now you have TW beat xD , TW does have over 1MW capacity in Georgia alone though

Yep, there is not 'often' REAL numbers to back up the prices that data halls charge. Indeed some have 'variable rates' (at least for Summer rates) depending on how successful

the utility purchasing reps can actually buy electricity for that particular month. (This can vary by 1c to 2c kWh for the month to month). That can skew electric prices big time for big users.

Thus, the only thing I'm interested in. (And never have been able to find, without some kinda catch), is REAL price with sales tax/fees/processing and the rest on a typical bill.

In other words, you take the amount of electricity used for your miner(s) in a month and divide that by the price paid in full and that gives you the REAL price for that month.

Rarely, even if the particular ( I know an exception Maxumark) but again, if you know the particular rate they just flat rate charge you, do these figures compare as favorably

as the advertisements state. IF you also add (sometimes) the $50 per unit setup fee. The $$$ whatever fee for being a new user to the mine, etc, etc. This can add up

easily to 2c kWh more than you were expecting than the data hall published rates, especially on a 6 month or less rate for ASIC's.

Add again, on top of the above you own shipping to get the units to the data hall (assuming

not new equipment and not sent directly from mnfg's country) well...7 out of 8 times this whole menagerie falls apart and the 8th time, with legit numbers, the boat still don't float.

Anyway, would love to be proven wrong, but rarely and never so far on anything that claims under 8c kWh.

Then again, was the first of this year since I looked into this. (shut last of miners off 2/14/19). So perhaps folk are 'hungry' enough this is not the case anymore.

Alas, no miners so kinda a non-issue for me now.

Brad

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
jrc209

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:17:03 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 10:56:24 PM by jrc209

I posted it for 30 mins do not want you to make money off my suggestions Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:57:30 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 05:24:02 PM by Searing

There is a spot in Atlanta area indeed .06225 all in rate North D@@@ LLC .............................Mic drop thanks

i wont name the 5 places in texas that are very close to this price , there you go you got the info free happy? Now go sit on your pcs all day trying to resell someone else gear .....

Again, to my point, always this is their cost, not what they charge in addition to sales tax/local tax/distribution of electric fee/an nauseum.

On the face of it, this does look like what I've seen. Add the above and indeed it always seems to be a bit NORTH of 8c kWh.

Indeed. Voskcoin is out of ASIC mining (see youtube channel) and he had 8c kWh I think he told me, located in Texas, and that does not really fly at these prices for

any flavor of Bitcoin either. So I will likely continue to follow Voskcoin and Philipma1957 and just stay out of mining this year and punt MAYBE till sometime in 2020.

Again, my situation, others may vary.

Brad

LoL. Good one. Like anyone in the USA at these prices of any electric at even 8c KwH is going to make money, even with the inflated equipment prices and even without the USA Tariff.

Snark. Smiley

Had a good laugh. Good one!

Brad

Fixed an error above, still THINK Voskcoin was paying 8c kWh, but now unsure. I was informed that he is out of N.J. not Texas. I was mixing him up with someone else.

Anyway, sorry about that. I still have the issue with 'even 8c kWh' power is not cutting it, with any crypto of any flavor, in the USA for mining at this point in time.

But anyway, clarification above.

(too many pm's, too many people, mixed somebody's location up with Voskcoin)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:18:01 AM

There is a spot in Atlanta area indeed .06225 all in rate North D@@@ LLC .............................Mic drop thanks

i wont name the 5 places in texas that are very close to this price , there you go you got the info free happy? Now go sit on your pcs all day trying to resell someone else gear .....

Again, to my point, always this is their cost, not what they charge in addition to sales tax/local tax/distribution of electric fee/an nauseum.

On the face of it, this does look like what I've seen. Add the above and indeed it always seems to be a bit NORTH of 8c kWh.

Indeed. Voskcoin is out of ASIC mining (see youtube channel) and he had 8c kWh I think he told me, located in Texas, and that does not really fly at these prices for

any flavor of Bitcoin either. So I will likely continue to follow Voskcoin and Philipma1957 and just stay out of mining this year and punt MAYBE till sometime in 2020.

Brad

LoL. Good one. Like anyone in the USA at these prices of any electric at even 8c KwH is going to make money, even with the inflated equipment prices and even without the USA Tariff.

Snark. Smiley

Brad

@ Jeremy please stopt posting in my stuff,I think i can speak for the others too, stryfe's stuff, bittawn stuff ect.... Even if you manage to knock a sale or two of mine they wont come to you.  (Transparency something you lack)
You made it to investigations. and out of reputation btw (means your demise is coming pretty soon anyways) you should probably prepare for what comes next instead of being petty here.
Your just being salty cause you've lost your reputation.
You're already on a pretty big shit list you will gain nothing here anymore, your basically trolling fer fun right?.
Quote from: bittawm
*removed * please go see it in investigations.
go try your luck on TDW thats where you belong.

Brad its flat rate all inclusive with TeslaWatt I you pay what im quoted.
electricity is already taxed and services are not taxed. They simply resell taxed electricity.
the "Otherguys" charge for every little thing as teslawatt does not, even if you call about a downed miner 3 times a day , then they attempt to solve the issue at no additional cost. (usually a hardreset/firmware upgrade does the job)
These guys arnt crooks either.... miner flat out breaks? they rewrite your contract, rates change? they rewrite their contract.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 12:22:52 AM

electricity is already taxed and services are not taxed. They simply resell taxed electricity.
the "Otherguys" charge for every little thing as teslawatt does not, even if you call about a downed miner 3 times a day , then they attempt to solve the issue at no additional cost. (usually a hardreset/firmware upgrade does the job)
These guys arnt crooks either.... miner flat out breaks? they rewrite your contract, rates change? they rewrite their contract.

teslawatt is a legitimate company - no question about it. and yes, the easiest way to do it is to quote one flat price per kw/h that also includes all the other things that come along with it. Sure, can put a lower "electric cost" but those that do then also have fees/charges for other thing such as fw updates, reboots, etc etc

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:21:52 AM

Brad

Snark. Smiley

Brad

@ Jeremy please stopt posting in my stuff,I think i can speak for the others too, stryfe's stuff, bittawn stuff ect.... Even if you manage to knock a sale or two of mine they wont come to you.  (Transparency something you lack)
You made it to investigations. and out of reputation btw (means your demise is coming pretty soon anyways) you should probably prepare for what comes next instead of being petty here.
Your just being salty cause you've lost your reputation.
You're already on a pretty big shit list you will gain nothing here anymore, your basically trolling fer fun right?.
Quote from: bittawm
*removed * please go see it in investigations.
go try your luck on TDW thats where you belong.

Yeah, from what I can tell Teslawatt comes out to 10c kWh. With all the setup fees etc? Or did I get this incorrect?

What is hosting at Teslawatt in real kWh $$$ to the customer used?

One S9 = $89 a month. Thus an S9 uses 1323 watts.

This according to ASIC Miner Value Site.

here  https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/bitmain/antminer-s9-13-5th

So 1323 x 24 x 30 = 952.56 or 10.7029 USD per kWh?

Anyway, 8c kWh is damn near impossible from my previous post. If the above is correct good for TeslaWatt, but 10c kWh days are gone for good for profit on any

new equipment in the USA, even without the USA tariffs, IMHO. This seems to be getting worse with BTC and Altcoin prices either.

thanks

brad

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:07:55 AM

Brad it looks grim today wont lie 4 digits. ! its between 9-10 on the hourly.
it not calculated by the hour but by the month so $70KWPM x 1.250watts=$87.50 A s9 *i said 89 off the old rate of 72 sorry about that.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:58:39 PM

Brad it looks grim today wont lie 4 digits. ! its between 9-10 on the hourly.
it not calculated by the hour but by the month so $70KWPM x 1.250watts=$87.50 A s9 *i said 89 off the old rate of 72 sorry about that.

Yeah, well my current Data Hall is almost exactly the same 9.5c kWh and again, not looking good.

I guess we need to find someone honest with hosting in East Asia, that can also get around the USA tariffs.

Anything above 8c kWh is not worth the risk, and by the time the BTC price IS worth the risk, the difficulty will likely level it all out again to meh! as

far as price goes.

Remember, the reason, IMHO, that Innsolicon and Bitmain and others have suddenly raised prices on their equipment, both Bitcoin and Altcoins, is that

there is a SURGE of buying such equipment in places other than the USA (tariffs) and the EU (VAT) and other countries of the like. Thus, there is a run,

again, IMHO, in East Asia and the non-tariff/vat countries on equipment for their large data halls/etc. Also, these countries, DO a lot of them have under

5c kWh electric or sweetheart deals of 50/50 split on any flavor of coin POW mining. One side supplies the equip and the other side supplies the electric

(wink/wink) and off you go. Again, IMHO, it is the ONLY thing that makes sense with the price increases and large pre-order times.

Anyway, this is off topic

but why I think I may just have to wait till 2020 if/when this all shakes out, tariff included.

Brad

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 7920

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:44:38 PM

I wanted two of these. 

My partners want s17's, m20, m20s  since I have power deals  with them I have to respect them as they control the power.

Both the warehouse guy and buysolar have run businesses for years and both have kids to take care of.

I am retired I get a check and have no debt. I also don't have real control of any of my cheap power deals.

Power deal 1 Clifton  is 50 50 coin split  I could put 10 more s17's in there I have 900th for btc  and 11gh for ltc.
 50% to warehouse  then buysolar and I spilt rest.
Power deal 2 Washington state  3 s9's cost me 145 total a month
Power deal 3 my friends office  is 50 50 coin split 1 circuit must be quiet I run 3 pc's there and earn 8 bucks a day to spilt

So the place in washington is maxxed out for me
my friends office is maxxed out.

The place in Clifton  has 40kwatts    left to fill and  they may add 200 more kwatts.   this means  110 online + 40 + 150 = 300kwatts maybe

But both guys want deals on gear.
To me I would not mind 2 from here.
Partners can be good.  We expanded from 42th to 900th in 1 year in Clifton.
But we are kind of stuck right now as to what to do from now on.

I may end up going off line most everywhere Maybe mine in the washingtion state  spot and at my friends office.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 06:51:30 PM

I wanted two of these. 

My partners want s17's, m20, m20s  since I have power deals  with them I have to respect them as they control the power.

Both the warehouse guy and buysolar have run businesses for years and both have kids to take care of.

I am retired I get a check and have no debt. I also don't have real control of any of my cheap power deals.

Power deal 1 Clifton  is 50 50 coin split  I could put 10 more s17's in there I have 900th for btc  and 11gh for ltc.
 50% to warehouse  then buysolar and I spilt rest.
Power deal 2 Washington state  3 s9's cost me 145 total a month
Power deal 3 my friends office  is 50 50 coin split 1 circuit must be quiet I run 3 pc's there and earn 8 bucks a day to spilt

The place in Clifton  has 40kwatts    left to fill and  they may add 200 more kwatts.   this means  110 online + 40 + 150 = 300kwatts maybe

Partners can be good.  We expanded from 42th to 900th in 1 year in Clifton.

I may end up going off line most everywhere Maybe mine in the washingtion state  spot and at my friends office.

If I can ever get approval (I may need to hire someone who does construction for a living) to build my facility - I will be able to host for people with decently cheap power.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:13:10 PM

I wanted two of these.  

My partners want s17's, m20, m20s  since I have power deals  with them I have to respect them as they control the power.

Power deal 1 Clifton  is 50 50 coin split  I could put 10 more s17's in there I have 900th for btc  and 11gh for ltc.
 50% to warehouse  then buysolar and I spilt rest.
Power deal 2 Washington state  3 s9's cost me 145 total a month
Power deal 3 my friends office  is 50 50 coin split 1 circuit must be quiet I run 3 pc's there and earn 8 bucks a day to spilt

The place in Clifton  has 40kwatts    left to fill and  they may add 200 more kwatts.   this means  110 online + 40 + 150 = 300kwatts maybe

Partners can be good.  We expanded from 42th to 900th in 1 year in Clifton.

I may end up going off line most everywhere Maybe mine in the washingtion state  spot and at my friends office.

We need someone we can trust in East Asia, that can get equipment without tariffs or too burdensome a VAT. This, assuming the crypto prices

recover some and just to make this a 'true' unicorn/fairy tale/rainbow lovers dream...have something like 6c kWh power.

Wait, better odds with the unicorn hunting I think, re-looking at the above. So simple solution is that someone just move 1/2 way around the world, not speaking

the language or culture. (Everyone likes American's that invade your country/culture and expect you to understand them if they talk louder right?)

And just slap that together post-haste!

Philipma1957 ..just hop on a plane and get right on that! (hey: don't throw stuff at me in Bitcointalk it is rude!) sheesh!

Crypto: Always Drama!

(So addicted to mining, so much, so harsh, ASIC withdrawal symptoms) Sad

Brad

WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

It would be cool to go open up shop overseas , somewhere where it's still in infancy in regulation and cheap power light taxes ideal shipping rates/times. 

The oilfeild miners have it made from what I can tell.
Recently lightly consulted a guy doing it/planning to and learned a lot of interesting things about how you can mine with excess of 1MW free power. Basically you can afford stuff like portable immersion pods powered by gas generators. Very cool systems with insane ROI times with free power.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
vb2005

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:36:44 PM

what about this guys www.bit49.io - asic hosting in Russia $.055/KWH

It would be cool to go open up shop overseas , somewhere where it's still in infancy in regulation and cheap power light taxes ideal shipping rates/times. 

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2019, 05:19:57 PM by Searing

what about this guys www.bit49.io - asic hosting in Russia $.055/KWH

It would be cool to go open up shop overseas, somewhere where it's still in infancy in regulation and cheap power light taxes ideal shipping rates/times.  

Everyone I've ever known who hosted in Russia got burned when the places went under. Either legitimate demise of business or ran off with the funds.

(4 folk I know of on Bitcointalk and old Litcointalk sites and 3 different hosting places...1 was a legit..just went under...the others? Who knows?)

So just saying from say around 2015-16. The odds are not good IMHO.

Not sure I'd take a chance now.

There was also a huge one besides the above, I forget the name that went under in a big way? Folk lost it all. (Someone here must know which I mean?)

Even if all was good with some Russian hosting sites now in 2019, not exactly sure you'd find out who/how/what for venting such as 'legit'.

Actually, I'd have the same issue with any site in East Asia as well, just the way the world is not I guess.

Brad

Epochjump

Activity: 129
Merit: 51

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:36:10 PM

The oilfeild miners have it made from what I can tell.
Recently lightly consulted a guy doing it/planning to and learned a lot of interesting things about how you can mine with excess of 1MW free power. Basically you can afford stuff like portable immersion pods powered by gas generators. Very cool systems with insane ROI times with free power.
Not free after paying for the Gas generator. Very few sites will take the risk. Heat, Electricity and potential sparks are not well tolerated on Production and or Completions sites. I know. I run them.
WhyFhy (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:26:58 AM

This topic is getting a bit derailed , I'm guilty too let's get it back in track here for a min,

So far no units have arrived not the T2, or T3 models. 
T3's are at/near original deadline.
T2's are approx 10 days past due. I think these will be in by Friday at the latest if all goes accordingly. Again no payment due untill they arrive

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
/]..[banned mixer]..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
/]YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4130
Merit: 7920

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 03:56:31 AM

I wanted two of these.  

My partners want s17's, m20, m20s  since I have power deals  with them I have to respect them as they control the power.

Power deal 1 Clifton  is 50 50 coin split  I could put 10 more s17's in there I have 900th for btc  and 11gh for ltc.
 50% to warehouse  then buysolar and I spilt rest.
Power deal 2 Washington state  3 s9's cost me 145 total a month
Power deal 3 my friends office  is 50 50 coin split 1 circuit must be quiet I run 3 pc's there and earn 8 bucks a day to spilt

The place in Clifton  has 40kwatts    left to fill and  they may add 200 more kwatts.   this means  110 online + 40 + 150 = 300kwatts maybe

Partners can be good.  We expanded from 42th to 900th in 1 year in Clifton.

I may end up going off line most everywhere Maybe mine in the washingtion state  spot and at my friends office.

We need someone we can trust in East Asia, that can get equipment without tariffs or too burdensome a VAT. This, assuming the crypto prices

recover some and just to make this a 'true' unicorn/fairy tale/rainbow lovers dream...have something like 6c kWh power.

Wait, better odds with the unicorn hunting I think, re-looking at the above. So simple solution is that someone just move 1/2 way around the world, not speaking

the language or culture. (Everyone likes American's that invade your country/culture and expect you to understand them if they talk louder right?)

And just slap that together post-haste!

Philipma1957 ..just hop on a plane and get right on that! (hey: don't throw stuff at me in Bitcointalk it is rude!) sheesh!

Crypto: Always Drama!

(So addicted to mining, so much, so harsh, ASIC withdrawal symptoms) Sad

Brad

I like my wife , but I would love to be in a place that I could run a mine. That place would be  somewhere in asia. I spent  time in Asia when in the us navy.

Philippines 🇵🇭  , Hong Kong 🇭🇰  ,  Mauritius 🇲🇺,  Australia 🇦🇺  Diego Garcia were all on the trip. Japan 🇯🇵 Singapore 🇸🇬  .  So it is not like I have not been in Asia .  But I was much younger and had yet to meet my wife.

Running a mine is not,that easy.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2019, 04:17:27 AM

I would love to be in a place that I could run a mine.
Running a mine is not,that easy.

I want one in my backyard on this 1.5 acres lot next to my house lol and I would have to agree that it is not easy but I have never done so and yet I still want to

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: