Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2021, 03:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2907 times)
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:21:37 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 07:28:20 AM by Breezecoin.io

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 08:23:23 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 10:34:08 AM by Breezecoin.io

Update section

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1512
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:26:47 PM

Real-estate sector is one of the industries that is good to explore via blockchain technology. However, have you reviewed this forum that real-estate related projects don't achieve good success in implementation? Most of them ended up in trading but no real use case in the market. So do you think you have what it takes to become successful in this chosen field?

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:17:50 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 10:34:17 AM by Breezecoin.io

Real-estate sector is one of the industries that is good to explore via blockchain technology. However, have you reviewed this forum that real-estate related projects don't achieve good success in implementation? Most of them ended up in trading but no real use case in the market. So do you think you have what it takes to become successful in this chosen field?

We definitely think that we have what it takes and shows our Roadmap some big plans for the near future and for the long run, which we all are working hard on. In addition, we would like to announce our new Partnership

More news to come soon which are related to our projects  Smiley Everybody can expect actively moderated channels from now on since we have set the fundamentals for our Company

TimeTeller

Activity: 1862
Merit: 560

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:33:18 PM

The team should look into the possibility of holding promotional campaigns in social media or here in the forum.
After a month of posting your thread, you have not attracted a lot of interest yet.
And based from your roadmap, Project Orlando's construction is already on the way.
Can  you post actual photos from Project Orlando and its actual physical address? Thanks.

Duelbits            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|              ▄▄▀▀█▌
          ▄▄▀█▄    █
        ▄▀     ▀▄▄ █
       █    ▄▄    ▀█
    ▄▄█    █  █   ▐▌
  ▄▀ █      ▀▀    █
▄▀  ▐▌           █
█ ▄▀▀▄▄        ▄▀
▀▀  ▄  ▀▄▄   ▄▀█
  ▄▀   ▄  ▀█▀  █
   ▄▀ ▄▀   █  █
  ▄▀ █     █▄▀
   ▄▀
NEW GAME!
..CRASH...
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:08:25 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2019, 10:34:28 AM by Breezecoin.io

The team should look into the possibility of holding promotional campaigns in social media or here in the forum.
After a month of posting your thread, you have not attracted a lot of interest yet.
And based from your roadmap, Project Orlando's construction is already on the way.
Can  you post actual photos from Project Orlando and its actual physical address? Thanks.

We worked hard on the rebranding and building a new fundamental, combining real estate and crypto. Internally we have a community which is building up and definitely more activity and awareness comes in the near future through different outlets.

Also we are listed on Vindax and Sistemkoin at the moment.  Update on Orlando will also follow shortly  Smiley

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2019, 10:36:44 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2020, 01:28:26 PM by Breezecoin.io

Also we had a huge announcement on our Mallorca Event at November 23rd

[/center]

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 03:52:45 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2019, 12:40:00 PM by Breezecoin.io

We proudly announce our international event on the 5th of January in Istanbul

Our event location: MKM Cultural Center in Istanbul, Akadlar

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 02:09:01 PM

Be excited for our event on the 5th of January in Istanbul

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2020, 12:40:43 PM

Read all about our event in Istanbul on medium

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 07:04:01 PM

On the 14th of January we opened our construction site from our new project Kartepe

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2020, 02:46:57 PM

Our event in Istanbul on the 5th of January.
It was a great success, here our highlights:

phreeman
Copper Member

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 06:50:20 AM

On the 14th of January we opened our construction site from our new project Kartepe

Just going through the project and your team's twitter account, I found out you guys already have 2 offices, all located in the USA and in Turkey, do you have an open office in London too? because the twitter account location says London.

Also, What is kartape sales?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 09:06:29 AM

Real estate sector is booming for sure. Blockchain in real estate is much needed one to have as much transparency as possible. However blockchain projects in real estate is not new. I am keen in understanding what the real unique features of your project.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 11:07:37 AM

Our real estate update is online on medium

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 01:57:51 PM

Interesting to see the development. Can I conclude like this project is already in development and product in place may be beta testing or something? You work with lots of other real estate agents as well or you act as a real estate agent by yourself?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 04:27:13 PM

At the telegram group I am seeing admin mentioned about staking programs, but I am not finding a link where all details are mentioned about this monthly staking programs. I checked website and this BTT page also but not seeing information about it.

Did I missed anything?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2020, 05:50:31 PM

At the telegram group I am seeing admin mentioned about staking programs, but I am not finding a link where all details are mentioned about this monthly staking programs. I checked website and this BTT page also but not seeing information about it.

Did I missed anything?

You can go through this announcement page slowly again, the information on staking is also on the thread. The staking program is for a period of six months and the percentage to be earned is dependent on the number of tokens that is being staked. After the staking duration, the holders have the opportunity to withdraw their funds or embark on another staking journey.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2020, 07:57:17 PM

Interesting to see the development. Can I conclude like this project is already in development and product in place may be beta testing or something? You work with lots of other real estate agents as well or you act as a real estate agent by yourself?

On our Homepage you can create an account and register in our backoffice, where you can participate in our staking or can see our first real use case for Breezecoin - Project Kartepe.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:52:54 AM

On our Homepage you can create an account and register in our backoffice, where you can participate in our staking or can see our first real use case for Breezecoin - Project Kartepe.

Okay, so I need to create account then only I will be seeing the staking related information? But I think it should available even without creating account.
I come to know about staking from telegram channel. Other than telegram channel I don't see it's mentioned anywhere.

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2020, 11:30:05 AM

Okay, so I need to create account then only I will be seeing the staking related information? But I think it should available even without creating account.
I come to know about staking from telegram channel. Other than telegram channel I don't see it's mentioned anywhere.
of course you find the details also in the Whitepaper. Basically this is an ICO combined with staking which allowes the project to be on an Exchange on the same time  Smiley

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 11:58:38 AM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:01:25 PM

Project Kartepe? What language is this? I am already interested to hear the development and real use case. Where is this project located? Something for this weekend to look in-depth in to this project.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 05:02:55 PM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:16:41 PM

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

I don't think it has anything to do with ICO staking. The staking offered by this project is simply by purchasing some tokens and blocking(staking) it for a period of 6 months to receive weekly earning which is based on the amount of tokens staked for the period. I personally love the simplicity in approach offered by breezecoin in the staking programme.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 01:27:58 AM

since BREEZECOIN is focusing on the digital currency of the Business model and pointing to a Tourism sector, so this is my question, on Page 7, just for clarification, what if I buy BreezeCoin and I am living somewhere in  Asia, and our family decided to go vacation to a tour where BreezeCoin is implemented. Can we use the coin to pay for our flights since you said it's "money transfer solution for the tourism sector companies" and since the tourism sector includes transportation. What will be the advantage and disadvantages of it when in terms of taxes?
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 01:31:15 AM

Project Kartepe? What language is this? I am already interested to hear the development and real use case. Where is this project located? Something for this weekend to look in-depth in to this project.

Kartepe is in Turkey, since we also have an office in Istanbul. Kartepe is well known holiday place all the time of the year.

Its open to anybody to participate in staking or actually buy the coin itself on the exchange and hold it / use it for upcoming cases

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:23:03 AM

If I buy a token from exchange and hold it for 6 months then will it be considered as staking? I don't think that makes sense. So what I need to do to participate in staking?

What I understood is that I need to buy a package mentioned at the site for staking. Once I buy that package, I will be getting token from where ? I mean it will be from the tokens which are with team? And after 6 months that will be delivered to my exchange account?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:46:48 AM

If I buy a token from exchange and hold it for 6 months then will it be considered as staking? I don't think that makes sense. So what I need to do to participate in staking?

What I understood is that I need to buy a package mentioned at the site for staking. Once I buy that package, I will be getting token from where ? I mean it will be from the tokens which are with team? And after 6 months that will be delivered to my exchange account?

I think you are getting some facts wrong. Firstly, You need to register on the breezecoin home page (https://breezecoin.io/) to participate on the staking programme. Holding the breezecoin tokens on your ethereum wallet does not signify staking. Secondly, you have the option of staking a minimum of 250 tokens and the earnings on staking is added to your account monthly. Staking the minimum of 250 tokens guarantees a ROI of 1% while the maximum ROI  is 8% for investment of above 50,000 tokens.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2020, 11:30:29 AM

I think you are getting some facts wrong. Firstly, You need to register on the breezecoin home page (https://breezecoin.io/) to participate on the staking programme. Holding the breezecoin tokens on your ethereum wallet does not signify staking. Secondly, you have the option of staking a minimum of 250 tokens and the earnings on staking is added to your account monthly. Staking the minimum of 250 tokens guarantees a ROI of 1% while the maximum ROI  is 8% for investment of above 50,000 tokens.

thats not directly correct. the value from 250 till 50.000 is on $ value. So you get the amount of tokens depends on the current price of the token  Smiley  currently you get 436,30 Token for the 6 mont hperiod which participate in the staking. If the value goes up the token amount doesnt change, so besides the staking part its of course also beneficial if the price stays in a uptrend.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 05:07:13 PM

Okay, so if I purchase 250 USD worth package then I will get tokens allocated based on Today's price. And this 1% return will be on my 250 USD or it will be on number of tokens?
Also this 1% returns are fixed one (for 250 USD package)?

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 08:35:41 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with ICO staking. The staking offered by this project is simply by purchasing some tokens and blocking(staking) it for a period of 6 months to receive weekly earning which is based on the amount of tokens staked for the period. I personally love the simplicity in approach offered by breezecoin in the staking programme.

In principle, it is same as any other staking approach we have it there in the market. Since the team use the ICO staying, the confusion started.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:03:48 AM

I see in your first post, "next step in Las Vegas". What does that mean? Your next project is in that City? It are you going for some conference?

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:09:19 AM

I see in your first post, "next step in Las Vegas". What does that mean? Your next project is in that City? It are you going for some conference?

Yes, I think like that, as I read their white paper, they are going to build there too, correct me if I am wrong, but what is it? a partnership for a new modern real estate program? It will be a huge risk but a good investment because you have many competitors there.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:25:35 AM

They are using term as ICO because for staking we are not buying tokens from exchange for staking.
We need to buy a package from the Breezecoin site and then those tokens after hold period is over (6 months) will be delivered to exchange with rewards/bonus.
Good thing about this project is that it's backed by real estate project. But the Value of the tokens will depend of the success of real estate project.

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 03:47:06 PM

They are using term as ICO because for staking we are not buying tokens from exchange for staking.
We need to buy a package from the Breezecoin site and then those tokens after hold period is over (6 months) will be delivered to exchange with rewards/bonus.
Good thing about this project is that it's backed by real estate project. But the Value of the tokens will depend of the success of real estate project.
Hmmm I see, so this is some kind of short-long term investment, and with this backed by real estate project, it seems a good and secure investment. Speaking of real estate project, do they have any sponsors on it or name of the companies who are supporting them? If these back-ups supporters are legitimate and following rules, then it's really a huge chance to pop up.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2020, 06:40:58 PM

Hmmm I see, so this is some kind of short-long term investment, and with this backed by real estate project, it seems a good and secure investment. Speaking of real estate project, do they have any sponsors on it or name of the companies who are supporting them? If these back-ups supporters are legitimate and following rules, then it's really a huge chance to pop up.

http://breezedemar.us/

Check out the new Breezedemar Homepage. Also every Resort when finished must be managed of course by a Hotel company which will be released on the way, still with Breezecoin as accepted payment methode.  Smiley

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 03:14:03 AM

thats not directly correct. the value from 250 till 50.000 is on $ value. So you get the amount of tokens depends on the current price of the token  Smiley  currently you get 436,30 Token for the 6 mont hperiod which participate in the staking. If the value goes up the token amount doesnt change, so besides the staking part its of course also beneficial if the price stays in a uptrend.

Thank you for the clarifications. I must confess that it's quite helpful. I would also like to know if there are fixed ROI for every level of investment. From my understanding the ROI is fixed as at when the package is purchased making it relatively stable for investors who are more satisfied when they are certain of their returns immediately after purchasing the packages.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 05:36:08 AM

Check out the new Breezedemar Homepage. Also every Resort when finished must be managed of course by a Hotel company which will be released on the way, still with Breezecoin as accepted payment methode.  Smiley
[/quote]

I just checked the site and property pictures seems be very nice. But when this property will be ready for booking? Also you mentioned that the property will be managed by hotel company, so you already selected some hotel company?

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 10:43:18 AM

Our new Breeze de Mar homepage is online

A few little changes will be done in the next days.
Also we will add a world map with our projects and offices in overview!

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:42:49 PM

I see, that is a pretty good one, about the resort, yes let's think that it is finished, and we can use breezecoin as payment. If we pay Breezecoin, do we have a discount or less payment than normal fiat money, do we have more incentives, like that?
justsimpleram

Activity: 476

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2020, 02:41:58 PM

Crypto project these days keep upgrading and innovating projects like this is now getting connected in real estate projects seems very interesting. Reading some part of discussions here you can tell that crypto and real estate is a good combination.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 07:25:39 PM

Crypto project these days keep upgrading and innovating projects like this is now getting connected in real estate projects seems very interesting. Reading some part of discussions here you can tell that crypto and real estate is a good combination.

I'm in agreement with your opinion, there's so much potential and possibilities with the combination of cryptocurrency and real estate. The breezecoin project has been very resourceful and has increased their partnerships in recent times making the project very promising.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:53:21 PM

Interesting to see the information about resort options and payment using Breezecoin. Are you in discussions with any major hotel or resort partners?

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 10:55:32 PM

Yes, I think like that, as I read their white paper, they are going to build there too, correct me if I am wrong, but what is it? a partnership for a new modern real estate program? It will be a huge risk but a good investment because you have many competitors there.

I think these posts got vanished in the pile of posts afterwards. What is there in Los Vegas? Could somebody from the team explain us? Or are you going for any sort of resorts in Los Vegas?
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 03:05:30 AM

I think these posts got vanished in the pile of posts afterwards. What is there in Los Vegas? Could somebody from the team explain us? Or are you going for any sort of resorts in Los Vegas?

Based on what I saw on their website the next project will be in Las Vegas. They will build a Condo-Hotel & Casino there where in this is a good choice of business in a place like Las Vegas, is known for its high-end hospitality and world-class entertainment so that for me a low risk for this one.

Jr Member

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 03:42:31 AM

Based on what I saw on their website the next project will be in Las Vegas. They will build a Condo-Hotel & Casino there where in this is a good choice of business in a place like Las Vegas, is known for its high-end hospitality and world-class entertainment so that for me a low risk for this one.

Next property will be in Las Vegas? That's a big project then. Las Vegas known for casinos and fun. Breez team choosing property destination which can generate good income.
BTW this casino will also be run by some third-party or by Breez team only?

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 12:11:17 PM

I see, that is a pretty good one, about the resort, yes let's think that it is finished, and we can use breezecoin as payment. If we pay Breezecoin, do we have a discount or less payment than normal fiat money, do we have more incentives, like that?

upcoming, there will be more incentives related to the real estate part and upcoming projects. Also when a project is finished, of course you can use Breezecoin as payment

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 12:12:23 PM

Las Vegas is the next project, you can see a lot of information of our breezedemar homepage, also when you follow social media and our telegram channel  Smiley

justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 02:01:43 PM

Las Vegas is the next project, you can see a lot of information of our breezedemar homepage, also when you follow social media and our telegram channel  Smiley

Yeah, I saw that Las Vegas project on their website as I see this one of the biggest projects they will be made. And also you can see more about it in their other social media accounts but full details are on their site.

Jr Member

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 02:31:31 PM

upcoming, there will be more incentives related to the real estate part and upcoming projects. Also when a project is finished, of course you can use Breezecoin as payment

Hmm.. That is pretty win-win situation for both the projects and investors/user of the coins, will you also implement these Ideas in Asia continent (If ever possible that the projects successfully bloom? that will be a really huge upward to us, living here.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 04:21:36 PM

I must say that breezecoin is a sleeping giant and has a huge potential of dominating the market by surprise. I was thrilled when I got to see what the team had laid down and the projects they are about to carry out. Its surprising that good projects like this are existing without much popularity.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 05:34:43 PM

Breezcoin team is trying to answer queries here. But they can't be active here for whole day. Better to read the information available at site and also follow their social media channels.

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2020, 09:54:10 PM

I must say that breezecoin is a sleeping giant and has a huge potential of dominating the market by surprise. I was thrilled when I got to see what the team had laid down and the projects they are about to carry out. Its surprising that good projects like this are existing without much popularity.

To be honest. Its ran by Real Estate guys and not Crypto guys  Cheesy so Real Estate is what is actually working since a long time (see the past in about us on the Homepage with references) Crypto is new and we build up and trying to get more strategy partners  Smiley

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2020, 10:09:09 PM

Breezcoin team is trying to answer queries here. But they can't be active here for whole day. Better to read the information available at site and also follow their social media channels.

Exactly, I must confess that the Admin is doing a great job and has been faithful in giving out the necessary information to requesting investors.  The project happens to be among the few projects with a sound use case and this explains why there's a surge on the request for information and investment options.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 04:48:17 AM

That's right, it's more helpful if we share one another information we got, or we read about the project because some information is being posted or on their sites. Then, if you can share or answer some questions that you know it's a big help for this project.

Jr Member

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 05:52:23 AM

I checked details about Kartepe, I was not aware of this place but I googled it and its nice place. Lot of things k like grear snowing and skiing, hiking, paragliding,etc )you can do there. Seems to be nice location to setup a hotel their.

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 11:39:22 AM

I checked details about Kartepe, I was not aware of this place but I googled it and its nice place. Lot of things k like grear snowing and skiing, hiking, paragliding,etc )you can do there. Seems to be nice location to setup a hotel their.
That will be pretty good stuff, not just a vacation of swimming things or resting but you can choose different types of activities, like what you said. As an individual who are stressed in daily life, it's a nice thing to spend some time there.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 02:23:55 PM

That will be pretty good stuff, not just a vacation of swimming things or resting but you can choose different types of activities, like what you said. As an individual who are stressed in daily life, it's a nice thing to spend some time there.

Yeah. I have one question to team here. If I have Breezcoin tooken with me, can I pay at this hotel using those these tokens ? If yes, will there be any benefits using cash over tokens? Like bonus and all?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 03:26:32 PM

Yeah. I have one question to team here. If I have Breezcoin tooken with me, can I pay at this hotel using those these tokens ? If yes, will there be any benefits using cash over tokens? Like bonus and all?

If I'm no mistaken, one of the most prevalent use case for Breezcoin is that it could be used as a means of payment for the several tourists attractions in partnership with the project. I haven't read of any benefits which would accrue to those who use breezecoin as a means of payment, but it would be a good idea to reward users to encourage others to use the tokens.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 04:02:14 PM

Next property will be in Las Vegas? That's a big project then. Las Vegas known for casinos and fun. Breez team choosing property destination which can generate good income.

Quote from our CEO to that question:

We are planning to include a casino, that's right and probably hire a third company / license for that. The project we are planning there is first of all a hotel project, like all the other ones we are doing. Our USP will be the water park and the design and the height of the project. This will generate a pretty good income. If we get a permit for a casino this will be a nice add on on top, but this is not the core point of this project.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:16:39 PM

We are planning to include a casino, that's right and probably hire a third company / license for that. The project we are planning there is first of all a hotel project, like all the other ones we are doing. Our USP will be the water park and the design and the height of the project. This will generate a pretty good income. If we get a permit for a casino this will be a nice add on on top, but this is not the core point of this project.

It's a commendable move for the breeze coin project to be planning several exotic projects which would be instrumental to the expansion of tourism. Its more heart warming to see that these plans are in the casino and hospitality industry.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2020, 09:18:57 PM

That's great having a hotel is a big business in Las Vegas because of the number of tourists they have. And pushing a casino is even better in that kind of place where the casino industry there is very popular.

Jr Member

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:48:17 PM

Seems like this is not a new project. Somehow I missed for long time then. How much money raised in your ICO?

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 19, 2020, 09:50:32 PM

Seems like this is not a new project. Somehow I missed for long time then. How much money raised in your ICO?

Interesting question. I also wanted to know about this. Is this security token? Please let me know where can I read about tokenomics?
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:13:01 AM

The use of breezecoin as a means of payment for real estate and services enjoyed is a welcome development. This has the potential to increase the use case of the tokens and help to make it more valuable as more partnerships are secured and more avenues are created for the use of breezecoin.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:42:02 AM

On going through the projects road map, I didn't see any information which suggests to me that the breeze coin project conducted an ICO. Secondly, it's a fact that not all projects in the cryptocurrency space conducts ICO's to raise money for the project.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:51:44 AM

Wow, a response from CEO!!! That's nice. Will there be any possibility of scheduling a AMA with CEO or core project team ? This way most of the question will be answered and it's always nice to learn about the project from CEO.

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 11:11:29 AM

Yes, They answered it when I asked the same question, They told me that we can use these tokens to their hotels, also they said that it that they will give an incentive to those people who pay with their Coins, which is really good stuff for investors and people who like to travel around their area.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 03:49:57 PM

Yes, They answered it when I asked the same question, They told me that we can use these tokens to their hotels, also they said that it that they will give an incentive to those people who pay with their Coins, which is really good stuff for investors and people who like to travel around their area.
This means that their tokens have many uses in their projects, especially to their hotels. Then using it will give you a bonus for using it for me people will gonna like it and it's a big innovation for real estate business like this.

Jr Member

Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:47:21 PM

Breezcoin token is backed by real estate project? Is this correct? So they will first collect the funds from IEO/ICO and then wi start building properties?

FAT_32

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 05:50:56 PM

I'm still yet to go via the whitepaper, what's the duration of the stakes?, one percent seems really small for a staking investment, i may be wrong though because the duration of each stake is a determining factor to the whole staking process and i guess this project has been in existence for quite sometime as indicated from their available charts on CMC
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 06:12:57 PM

Mate just register at the site and you will see the different different packages which has return mentioned from 1% to 8% per month. 1% return is for small investment like 250 USD. For High return, need to go for big investment package.

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2020, 09:19:18 PM

Breezcoin token is backed by real estate project? Is this correct? So they will first collect the funds from IEO/ICO and then wi start building properties?

Breezedemar already had projects before Breezecoin existed in this way. There is no IEO/ICO at the moment, just a combination between Real Estate and Crypto  Smiley

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:21:26 PM

I just seen a message about buying a casino. Is this not deviations from real estate business and use of coin for real estate purpose only?
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:24:35 PM

Mate just register at the site and you will see the different different packages which has return mentioned from 1% to 8% per month. 1% return is for small investment like 250 USD. For High return, need to go for big investment package.

8% interest is pretty huge. Even in developing countries you won't get such high returns. Do you have any financial rating or guarantee that this kind of approach is legit?

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 20, 2020, 10:31:36 PM

Yeah, that is a pretty big one, imagine if you invest a huge amount of money to their platform and then every month you return an investment, its going to be a pretty huge bump.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 01:45:05 AM

8% interest is pretty huge. Even in developing countries you won't get such high returns. Do you have any financial rating or guarantee that this kind of approach is legit?

That's a huge return that their giving on their investors I think this is possible because of what kind of business they have, But 1% to 8 per month is a very big difference to the others' investment company this is a good chance to the people who want to recover their investment loss.

Jr Member

Antana

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 03:05:52 AM

Breezedemar already had projects before Breezecoin existed in this way. There is no IEO/ICO at the moment, just a combination between Real Estate and Crypto  Smiley

Sounds interesting! As far as my knowledge is concerned, crypto tokens get listed /start trading at exchange only after token sale completes. In this case I am trying to understand what started and when? Will go through the information available at the site to understand this concept.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:17:55 AM

I'm still yet to go via the whitepaper, what's the duration of the stakes?, one percent seems really small for a staking investment, i may be wrong though because the duration of each stake is a determining factor to the whole staking process and i guess this project has been in existence for quite sometime as indicated from their available charts on CMC

The duration for staking is a period of 6 months after which the total investment would be liquidated making it possible for investors to cash out or roll over the investment. The ROI of 1%, is the least on the chart. I find it quite small and would prefer to go for a higher option.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:11:32 AM

Option for staking is only for six months or we can go beyond that? I mean if I selected one package and that locked for six months. And now if I want to extend this period beyond six months, will it possible?

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 08:27:51 AM

Its staking not "interest" basically you buy a pool of tokens which participate over 6 months in a blocked staking period. Which allows both to get investment and being on an exchange at the same time

Option for staking is only for six months or we can go beyond that? I mean if I selected one package and that locked for six months. And now if I want to extend this period beyond six months, will it possible?

You can deceide after the 6 months what you do with it. Of course extending it is possible  Smiley

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:38:05 AM

Its staking not "interest" basically you buy a pool of tokens which participate over 6 months in a blocked staking period. Which allows both to get investment and being on an exchange at the same time

You can deceide after the 6 months what you do with it. Of course extending it is possible  Smiley
After these 6 months, is there any chance that the rate or return will increase? like will it still increase when the time comes?
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:41:23 AM

We definitely think that we have what it takes and shows our Roadmap some big plans for the near future and for the long run, which we all are working hard on. In addition, we would like to announce our new Partnership

More news to come soon which are related to our projects  Smiley Everybody can expect actively moderated channels from now on since we have set the fundamentals for our Company

Are you focused on just resort beaches for now or you have the intention of expanding to other markets like the accommodation, commodore and rental space?? The ANN thread was dominant on Resort Beaches.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:46:45 PM

Are you focused on just resort beaches for now or you have the intention of expanding to other markets like the accommodation, commodore and rental space?? The ANN thread was dominant on Resort Beaches.
As I read before, they are focusing in real-estate, and they are not focusing in resorts beaches, I guess it's just part of their whitepaper, I saw it's more than on than, I think it's more on tourism section, like travels, wellness services and products.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 05:58:01 PM

Then how people will invest here if anyone wants to do this? I mean if are you not going to launch any IEO/ICO then how people will know about this project?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:26:36 PM

The option for staking is only for six months, after which you will have access to both your principal and interest. You can choose to liquidate all or go for another six months staking. One good thing about this staking plan is that your return is fixed from the onset.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:00:48 PM

Then how people will invest here if anyone wants to do this? I mean if are you not going to launch any IEO/ICO then how people will know about this project?

In my opinion, the only option available for people to make a commitment to the project is through the staking platform. The staking platform gives a variety of interest or benefits to users who block their tokens for a period of six months. The percentage ranges from 1 - 8 % and it could serve as an alternative to investors who are committed to tokensales.
nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:19:52 PM

I see. So its staking reward of 1 - 8%. It makes sense in this way. Do you have list of cut-offs when this reward % will change?

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:22:12 PM

After these 6 months, is there any chance that the rate or return will increase? like will it still increase when the time comes?

Already rewards are huge. Even if you think about 3-4% for medium level investments, it is huge. Is this already started? I mean staking and rewards?
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:30:32 AM

Already rewards are huge. Even if you think about 3-4% for medium level investments, it is huge. Is this already started? I mean staking and rewards?

Based on the information we have at the beginning of the thread, the staking started since January 2019, this means that you can join in the staking opportunity and enjoy the amazing benefits. You only need to sign up on the website to get started.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 05:19:10 AM

So after 6 months, we can extend it right away by rolling it again or add we can also add some more but is six months are the only option you have or sooner or later you will have more option like three months or one year like that they have a difference of packages and bonuses.

Jr Member

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:53:46 AM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 09:15:07 AM

The option for staking is only for six months, after which you will have access to both your principal and interest. You can choose to liquidate all or go for another six months staking. One good thing about this staking plan is that your return is fixed from the onset.

Staking is great if the valuation of the tokens or currency is right and healthy. If the team keeps developing then fine and good, the return on value at the end of the staking period is something worth it but however the big problem is in when the price is either stagnant or declining. What's the team behind the project aim to achieve in the staking period??

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 10:29:44 AM

Staking is great if the valuation of the tokens or currency is right and healthy. If the team keeps developing then fine and good, the return on value at the end of the staking period is something worth it but however the big problem is in when the price is either stagnant or declining. What's the team behind the project aim to achieve in the staking period??

right and healthy is the key point. Besides we are making huge progress in the last weeks with upcoming partnerships and bringing more real use cases on the map, one of the next important steps is of course another exchange we are working on. More upcoming news on that also evry soon

ethtrader16
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:37:00 PM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.

6 months is not too much longer time. But I am just confused and would I like to know, if there are no ICO/IEO then why this lock-up period are here? I mean I didn't understand why this need here..
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:02:33 PM

I'm in agreement with your opinion as it relates with several options for individuals who love to stake tokens. It would be great to have different durations like 6 months, 3, months, 1 year, etc. This would create an avenue for all investors irrespective of their philosophy of time.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:22:57 AM

right and healthy is the key point. Besides we are making huge progress in the last weeks with upcoming partnerships and bringing more real use cases on the map, one of the next important steps is of course another exchange we are working on. More upcoming news on that also evry soon

Do you have any means of sharing this news and staying in relevant players minds and faces like newsletter and dedicated twitter handle that is active and is constantly giving information to followers??

Antana

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 07:37:20 AM

I'm in agreement with your opinion as it relates with several options for individuals who love to stake tokens. It would be great to have different durations like 6 months, 3, months, 1 year, etc. This would create an avenue for all investors irrespective of their philosophy of time.

I personally don't think option of choosing different period will provide much benefit. They have carefully selected period of 6 months which is small or not too far. It gives enough time for both (project and investors) sufficient time to hold, see and then decided next step.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 07:54:35 AM

What impresses me about this project is that they already into business and they are into reality sector. Working on developing/constructing hotels at tourist places. They entered into crypto later. This is far better project than any other crypto project out there into market.

I would like to know from project team what's their purpose of entering into crypto?

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:07:55 AM

Do you have any means of sharing this news and staying in relevant players minds and faces like newsletter and dedicated twitter handle that is active and is constantly giving information to followers??
[/quote
Yeah, I am looking into it, Do you have any social media where we can search it or be updated, people nowdays spends more time in social media than the other things so it will be a really huge help for us.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 12:57:28 PM

I'm aware the project has some social media handles and official telegram group where information are made available to the ever increasing community. The project can also do more as it relates to marketing and communication with the potential investors and the public at large.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 03:37:23 PM

I personally don't think option of choosing different period will provide much benefit. They have carefully selected period of 6 months which is small or not too far. It gives enough time for both (project and investors) sufficient time to hold, see and then decided next step.

The period of six months may not be categorically small, I have seen several projects whose staking duration is above  6 months, many are for a duration of one year. But it would be more soothing when the duration are flexible and give people a chance to decide on several options.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 10:01:24 PM

The period of six months may not be categorically small, I have seen several projects whose staking duration is above  6 months, many are for a duration of one year. But it would be more soothing when the duration are flexible and give people a chance to decide on several options.

Hmmmm, I see, Investment is not something we can get in a short period of time, its more about a long waiting, and sometimes more than a year, but with these 6 months - return is a really good deal.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 03:55:10 AM

It's actually amazing that a project as refined as breeze coin did not conduct any ICO or tokensales and have been able to make such a laudable achievement within a couple of years. There are several projects in the cryptocurrency space who were able to raise large sum of money during their tokensales and we can't find any accomplishments by the team and promoters. This translates to one fact, which is that projects could become successful even without conducting tokensales and raising funds from the public.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 03:58:15 AM

Hmmmm, I see, Investment is not something we can get in a short period of time, its more about a long waiting, and sometimes more than a year, but with these 6 months - return is a really good deal.

The long term investment is low risk and good offer for the people who are not 24/7 in business and crypto world you will just wait a long time for your investment to grow in just a months or years.

Jr Member

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:25:52 AM

The long term investment is low risk and good offer for the people who are not 24/7 in business and crypto world you will just wait a long time for your investment to grow in just a months or years.
Yes, I agree with you, it is a low risk and good offer if it hits and the project continues throughout the time, In my experience there are lots of projects who also have a win-win situation in these kinds of projects, and earn a lot of profit.
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:40:16 PM

I personally won't go for a long term investment in this space. My reason is simply because of the distrust I have in the industry. A project could be doing so well initially, only for us to see the value nosedive and the team abandoned the project. Its rather very unfortunate that several persons are loosing trust in the cryptocurrency industry.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 02:49:28 PM

I'm a property owner and developer in my own country and I'm curious to know if Breezecoin will have a franchise network and opportunity in the future where small players in a tourist country have the opportunity to be placed under the Breezecoin company structure... Will there be that opportunity?

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:50:46 PM

I'm a property owner and developer in my own country and I'm curious to know if Breezecoin will have a franchise network and opportunity in the future where small players in a tourist country have the opportunity to be placed under the Breezecoin company structure... Will there be that opportunity?

I don't think the issue of franchise was among the modalities enshrined in breeze coin whitepaper, but I still believe its a great initiative. If the breeze coin team can manage this segment of the project, it would be an addition to the project strategy. I would advise that Breezcoin focus on their present business model and get the best out of it, before including other models for expansion and diversification.
Antana

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:25:37 PM

Current focus of the Breez team is on US, Turkey, and Germany  I think. I have not gone through all pages of their whitepaper, but I think their focus would be more on popular destination and then slowly at undiscovered/less popular one.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 06:29:32 PM

It's actually amazing that a project as refined as breeze coin did not conduct any ICO or tokensales and have been able to make such a laudable achievement within a couple of years. There are several projects in the cryptocurrency space who were able to raise large sum of money during their tokensales and we can't find any accomplishments by the team and promoters. This translates to one fact, which is that projects could become successful even without conducting tokensales and raising funds from the public.

There was no ICO, then how these tokens ended up at exchange? Was is through same staking option,.where people bought packages and then after six months tokens delivered at exchange for trading?

ethtrader16
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2020, 06:52:21 PM

There was no ICO, then how these tokens ended up at exchange? Was is through same staking option,.where people bought packages and then after six months tokens delivered at exchange for trading?
Yeah, that's true, I also would like to know about the listing directly on exchange, how people have these tokens without having any ICO or IEO?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 07:51:31 PM

I believe its possible for projects to be listed on exchanges without the team sourcing for funds from the public. In fact, it's even more popular now because most investors are not attracted to ICO investment owing to the increased failure rate of new projects.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:19:38 PM

I don't think the issue of franchise was among the modalities enshrined in breeze coin whitepaper, but I still believe its a great initiative. If the breeze coin team can manage this segment of the project, it would be an addition to the project strategy. I would advise that Breezcoin focus on their present business model and get the best out of it, before including other models for expansion and diversification.

Well I see from your angle and I think you have a solid point here, which is in developing of their current model and making sure that they make good progress that way they can work a franchise which will bring bigger revenue.

CaVO32

Activity: 1498
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 09:33:59 PM

Well I see from your angle and I think you have a solid point here, which is in developing of their current model and making sure that they make good progress that way they can work a franchise which will bring bigger revenue.

if they can prove that their current model will be successful for their upcoming projects that would be a good testament if their business model really works. they should prove first it within their planned projects. once their model is tested and verified, franchising would be an easy task later on. but just wondering why on the team's section from their website, they have no profile links attached? a huge project like this should give us all the necessary links to check its authenticity.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 12:39:17 AM

if they can prove that their current model will be successful for their upcoming projects that would be a good testament if their business model really works. they should prove first it within their planned projects. once their model is tested and verified, franchising would be an easy task later on. but just wondering why on the team's section from their website, they have no profile links attached? a huge project like this should give us all the necessary links to check its authenticity.

Hmmm. Yeah I've got your point they don't have any info's in their website, like their background or thing, even in whitepaper, I didn't notice that one, maybe they can explain on it.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 07:03:35 AM

Hmmm. Yeah I've got your point they don't have any info's in their website, like their background or thing, even in whitepaper, I didn't notice that one, maybe they can explain on it.

That's one of them should priority right now people and investors want to know this kind of information in one project they want to participate in. But I think the team is working on this one right now.

Jr Member

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:36:45 AM

I also noticed the profile link verification issue. The team members ought to have a LinkedIn profile which would be easily accessible to anyone who wants to know more about them and their accomplishments over the years. It's a good strategy to boost the trust people have for the team and project.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 07:45:34 AM

I believe its possible for projects to be listed on exchanges without the team sourcing for funds from the public. In fact, it's even more popular now because most investors are not attracted to ICO investment owing to the increased failure rate of new projects.

I agree with you, the truth is that tokensales are getting a high failure rate by the day. Some projects even go as far as inflating the amount raised on tokensales to give them an increased reputation and encourage more persons to participate. The best way out is for the project promoters to fund the listing of the tokens on exchanges and recoup their funds slowly as trading is ongoing.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2020, 08:27:05 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2020, 09:13:37 AM by Breezecoin.io

There wasnt a public ICO, basically it was just private investors for around 6 million of token.

At the moment we are redesigning our Breezecoin Homepage to match it with our Breezedemar Homepage. Linkedin is of course a part of it  Smiley

Also you can find background infos on the Breezedemar Homepage. New BReezecoin Homepage should be ready next week and we have some good upcoming stuff scheduled for the next week.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:49:59 PM

There wasnt a public ICO, basically it was just private investors for around 6 million of token.

At the moment we are redesigning our Breezecoin Homepage to match it with our Breezedemar Homepage. Linkedin is of course a part of it  Smiley

Also you can find background infos on the Breezedemar Homepage. New BReezecoin Homepage should be ready next week and we have some good upcoming stuff scheduled for the next week.

Other ICO failed to get investment because those were not having any kind of real business backing it up. This is classic example how project should collect funds. First have some running business then get some private investors on board and then launch ICO.

If all projects follows this practice, then, I think good days for crypto will come.

Antana

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:59:11 PM

This project is interesting one. Any coin / token will have no value until it's being used as currency. Hotel and tourism is good business and if this tokens will be used as primary medium of exchange then the token will have value. How much worth it would be we can't predict, it's all depends on success of this model.

nxnqauff

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:06:43 PM

Lock up period of 6 months of long. But why it is like that? Means one cannot get back the coins for these months once they started staking?

ganeshramk

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:16:18 PM

Interesting information. How much have you raised in the private placement? Is it sufficient for moving the office progress further?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:24:51 AM

Lock up period of 6 months of long. But why it is like that? Means one cannot get back the coins for these months once they started staking?

Generally, when a token is staked, you don't get to withdraw the tokens. Some projects gives you the privilege to withdraw, but you'll forfeit some percentage of the earnings while others as the case of breeze coin doesn't give you the opportunity to make any withdrawal for the staking duration.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:07:30 AM

Generally, when a token is staked, you don't get to withdraw the tokens. Some projects gives you the privilege to withdraw, but you'll forfeit some percentage of the earnings while others as the case of breeze coin doesn't give you the opportunity to make any withdrawal for the staking duration.
Hmm I see, so basically we really need to wait for 6 months just to earn the things we invested? but if its for the greater good, I will not withdraw it as long as I can trust the project about it. Or not, correct me if I am wrong.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:21:06 AM

Hmm I see, so basically we really need to wait for 6 months just to earn the things we invested? but if its for the greater good, I will not withdraw it as long as I can trust the project about it. Or not, correct me if I am wrong.

Your interest is actually added monthly, specifically on the last day of every month. But you'll have access to liquidate the investment after six months where you can either withdraw the interest and capital or carryout another six months staking option. Staking is a great source of income, when you're sure that the project can be trusted to stand the test of time.
Antana

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:24:32 AM

When it comes to staking i have never seen any project allows withdrawal in between. Tokens are always locked if my understanding is correct. The reason is, they have some strategies to run particular system. If we withdraw amount it between then desire results might not be achieved.

Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:15:59 AM

I think major work and update should be done on the main website, it looks kinda basic and not without much sophistication on a face value. A revamp of the company website would be a great development.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:32:13 PM

When it comes to staking i have never seen any project allows withdrawal in between. Tokens are always locked if my understanding is correct. The reason is, they have some strategies to run particular system. If we withdraw amount it between then desire results might not be achieved.

Yes, that's true. Staked funds are always blocked and users can only withdraw after the expiration of the staking duration. The major challenge is that there are several scam projects in the cryptocurrency space who may end up cashing out, thereby leaving the investors stranded.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:04:10 PM

Yes, that's true. Staked funds are always blocked and users can only withdraw after the expiration of the staking duration. The major challenge is that there are several scam projects in the cryptocurrency space who may end up cashing out, thereby leaving the investors stranded.

My earlier call for having healthy investment with good history still stands for projects which are having staking as part of their features. Let's see it this way, why do I have to invest and stake in an unstable investment? I think Breezecoin should make themselves really strong and reliable and the right investors will troop in.

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:32:58 AM

My earlier call for having healthy investment with good history still stands for projects which are having staking as part of their features. Let's see it this way, why do I have to invest and stake in an unstable investment? I think Breezecoin should make themselves really strong and reliable and the right investors will troop in.

No project is perfect as it relates to strong and reliable. Every project is working towards perfection and breeze coin is on her way to perfection. The most important factor is making constant improvements, we were told on the thread that breeze coin is launching a new website soon and other tourists attractions in various locations. I personally believe that the project has made substantial improvements over the years and deserves some accolades and commendation.
Antana

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:51:54 AM

When it comes to investment, first thing we need to check is that, how secure your funds will be once you invest their, returns will be second check.
Specially in crypto market where all projects are startups, and if you get a project, which already made lot of progress with their plans and work is visible. That gives you some confidence.

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:12:10 AM

When it comes to investment, first thing we need to check is that, how secure your funds will be once you invest their, returns will be second check.
Specially in crypto market where all projects are startups, and if you get a project, which already made lot of progress with their plans and work is visible. That gives you some confidence.

Up, you're 100% correct in this statement, many people are taking advantage of this kind of projects, wherein they try to be real in first sight but at the end of the project, they will just rob most of the investor's money, Nowadays, many people are trying to invest on different projects because of the current market situation and I hope everyone is pretty cautious about taking a step in investing
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:47:28 AM

Up, you're 100% correct in this statement, many people are taking advantage of this kind of projects, wherein they try to be real in first sight but at the end of the project, they will just rob most of the investor's money, Nowadays, many people are trying to invest on different projects because of the current market situation and I hope everyone is pretty cautious about taking a step in investing

Investing in the cryptocurrency industry has become more riskier than ever, considering the rate at which projects are abandoned. I would rather diversify my portfolio across several projects than investing in a single project even if it offers the highest reward or lesser risk. We need to be wise in making investment decisions to avoid running into losses.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:34:45 AM

Breezecoin team, I was checking Breezecoin telegram threads and I noticed someone mentioned that "BRZE will be used as a payment method in Breeze de Mar resorts and for this moment if you buy Kartepe  timeshare with BRZE  you will have 20% discount,so for this moment we work on Kartepe and the next project is Las Vegas ....( photo from the Kartepe)"

What I would like to is, what is Kartepe timeshare? Is this kind of buying hotel shares or paying hotel room rent at discounted rate ?

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 12:38:26 PM

Breezecoin team, I was checking Breezecoin telegram threads and I noticed someone mentioned that "BRZE will be used as a payment method in Breeze de Mar resorts and for this moment if you buy Kartepe  timeshare with BRZE  you will have 20% discount,so for this moment we work on Kartepe and the next project is Las Vegas ....( photo from the Kartepe)"

What I would like to is, what is Kartepe timeshare? Is this kind of buying hotel shares or paying hotel room rent at discounted rate ?

To the best of my understanding, the Kartepe timeshare is more like a timeout in Kartepe resorts. The offer is giving out a 20% discount to anyone who pays for the service rendered on Kartepe resort with the breeze coin token. You'll agree with me that, offers like this would help to increase the use case potential of the breeze coin and could contribute to the increase in value.
Antana

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:21:44 PM

To the best of my understanding, the Kartepe timeshare is more like a timeout in Kartepe resorts. The offer is giving out a 20% discount to anyone who pays for the service rendered on Kartepe resort with the breeze coin token. You'll agree with me that, offers like this would help to increase the use case potential of the breeze coin and could contribute to the increase in value.

Oh, this means that they already started room booking at Kartepe?  Or currently what they are doing is accepting advance booking and launching will be after sometime?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:12:06 PM

Yes, you made a good point. The kartepe timeshare is actually a holiday period in Kartepe Resort where tourist would have the opportunity to explore the environment. Its on record that the resort would provide an excellent opportunity for people to relax with various attractions such as skiing and snowboarding. The Kartepe resort is in Turkey and the price of the timeshare goes for about 8,000$ and 11,000$ depending on the time of the year.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:31:59 AM

Oh, this means that they already started room booking at Kartepe?  Or currently what they are doing is accepting advance booking and launching will be after sometime?

Kindly note that Kartepe is not a hotel, so there's nothing like room booking, rather it's a tourist centre where individuals go to spend their holiday with friends and family. This is done periodically, especially during holidays. Kartepe is already in full gear and payments could be done using the breeze coin also.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 02:21:22 AM

Investing in the cryptocurrency industry has become more riskier than ever, considering the rate at which projects are abandoned. I would rather diversify my portfolio across several projects than investing in a single project even if it offers the highest reward or lesser risk. We need to be wise in making investment decisions to avoid running into losses.

For many years in crypto world, I realize how much risk do I need to face by putting or investing my funds in one project this kind of business is needed to be more open-minded. And you need to take control everything no project here will offer us a hundred percent risk free, so we just need to be smart by investing.

Jr Member

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:02:51 AM

For many years in crypto world, I realize how much risk do I need to face by putting or investing my funds in one project this kind of business is needed to be more open-minded. And you need to take control everything no project here will offer us a hundred percent risk free, so we just need to be smart by investing.

When we say crypto is a currency then il should be used/accepted at some places. The more it's being used the more value it will have. Breezecoin will be accepted at their partners network, in hotel business and may be at casinos which Breeze team is planning to build. With Breeze de Mar property expansion, Breezecoin use cases will go up.

Antana

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:13:25 AM

If people here think that Breezecoin is backed up by business, I want to know how you reached to this conclusion? I mean where I can check the reality? Or proof or their business?

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2020, 11:02:46 AM

When we say crypto is a currency then il should be used/accepted at some places. The more it's being used the more value it will have. Breezecoin will be accepted at their partners network, in hotel business and may be at casinos which Breeze team is planning to build. With Breeze de Mar property expansion, Breezecoin use cases will go up.

Thats exactly our point and Breezecoin needs the build up first from our side. Breezedemar is already standing and continue to grow but its real estate so all takes time.

If people here think that Breezecoin is backed up by business, I want to know how you reached to this conclusion? I mean where I can check the reality? Or proof or their business?

please check our homepages as well, Breezedemar exists in UK and is the creator of Breezecoin.

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:19:20 PM

Yup, I think that is really a good edge of BreezeCoin, investor can use their coin whenever they went to a Breeze De Mar Properties, also they told me that if an individual uses their coin in a breeze real estate connection, they can get incentives and bonuses, even a discount, that will be a really good trade for Breeze and Investors/Users.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 02:29:48 PM

A lot of smart investors will look at history of performance before making an investment for example I'd love to see Breezecoin in tracking websites like trading view and tab trader. I like some people I know would love to see the charts before going in.

TmottaDing

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 03:39:09 PM

Thats exactly our point and Breezecoin needs the build up first from our side. Breezedemar is already standing and continue to grow but its real estate so all takes time.

please check our homepages as well, Breezedemar exists in UK and is the creator of Breezecoin.

How do we pay at the hotel? From our crypto wallet? Or there will be Breezecoin card in future? Accessing crypto wallet all the time is not secure, so we need secure way for making payment using Breezecoin.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 12:34:37 AM

You need to go through the thread from the beginning to see the different projects that have been completed and the ones that are still in progress. Breezcoin website would also be helpful to see what is on ground. It would be best to verify the authenticity of this tourist attractions by visiting the resorts and getting a first hand information about their existence.
TmottaDing

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:18:54 AM

You need to go through the thread from the beginning to see the different projects that have been completed and the ones that are still in progress. Breezcoin website would also be helpful to see what is on ground. It would be best to verify the authenticity of this tourist attractions by visiting the resorts and getting a first hand information about their existence.

Right, team is updating the progress of the project at their official channel (medium, telegram) as well. You can see the pictures of their Kartepe project.

Antana

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 03:46:51 AM

Yeah, I checked the details available at both websites. Going through some recently posted blogs as well. There was meet in Istanbul. I saw some real exciting announcement, especially about Breezecoin app and travel. Will this app can be used to book properties, trips, and also for paying using Breezecoin?

BTW, did you got any big private investment their?

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:17:39 AM

Yeah, I checked the details available at both websites. Going through some recently posted blogs as well. There was meet in Istanbul. I saw some real exciting announcement, especially about Breezecoin app and travel. Will this app can be used to book properties, trips, and also for paying using Breezecoin?

To the best of my knowledge, the breeze coin app is yet to be released for public use. The app would be a replica of the website and most information and services which can be accessed on the website would be available in the app. One should be able to book for services and reservations on the app and possibly make payment with Breezcoin.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 02:06:15 PM

To the best of my knowledge, the breeze coin app is yet to be released for public use. The app would be a replica of the website and most information and services which can be accessed on the website would be available in the app. One should be able to book for services and reservations on the app and possibly make payment with Breezcoin.
Cool, that will be a huge edge for the project, is there any link where can I see this app, I hope this app can help the people who are about to use the coin for the transaction, also for the CASINO, wherein a player can store his money there.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2020, 02:31:30 PM

Cool, that will be a huge edge for the project, is there any link where can I see this app, I hope this app can help the people who are about to use the coin for the transaction, also for the CASINO, wherein a player can store his money there.

That's a good idea many people more like using their phone for checking something like their crypto investments its more favorable to them because it's now easy for them to access it anywhere with their smartphones.

Jr Member

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 04:01:35 PM

The breeze coin app would be very helpful to users and beneficial to the project. People would be able to access the services, facilities and resorts of the project without hitches and this could translate to increase revenue for the project and increased satisfaction for the users.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 08:41:59 PM

As I said previously, the app is yet to be released. You would definitely get the information once the app is available for use. But be rest assured that the app would be of immense benefit to all and sundry, ensuring that the necessary information and services are available to the potential users
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 09:49:51 PM

That's a good idea many people more like using their phone for checking something like their crypto investments its more favorable to them because it's now easy for them to access it anywhere with their smartphones.

This is true and this suggest that the breezecoin team is looking at developing a mobile wallet in the future right??
For ease of transactions  Huh Huh

Antana

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 04:33:51 AM

This is true and this suggest that the breezecoin team is looking at developing a mobile wallet in the future right??

I have seen this information in of their blog, and they should be launching mobile app if they want to compete with other travel and hotel industry. The reason is how many times you will have access to laptop or website? Mobile aap is more convenient.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 06:09:15 AM

I have seen this information in of their blog, and they should be launching mobile app if they want to compete with other travel and hotel industry. The reason is how many times you will have access to laptop or website? Mobile aap is more convenient.

The fact is that they're actively working on their mobile apps presently. I do hope that the mobile app would be available for both android and iOS users to get the best out of the app. I would personally like to be among the testers of the app if needed.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 06:25:33 AM

I am of the opinion that the project should consider releasing the android version first to the public. This is because there are more android users globally than the iOS users. The mobile app would be a better avenue for investors and holiday seekers as logging in to the website could be tasking and time consuming for individuals.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 01:58:03 PM

Tourism is a multi billion dollar industry if well exploited of its resources and utilities. If payment is done swiftly with the Breezecoin, I think users will find the utility super useful and may probably ditch the USD for the tokens. The team have the task to ensure this.

Antana

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 03:14:46 PM

Tourism is a multi billion dollar industry if well exploited of its resources and utilities. If payment is done swiftly with the Breezecoin, I think users will find the utility super useful and may probably ditch the USD for the tokens. The team have the task to ensure this.

Breezecoin will have better future if team develop awesome properties/hotel, holiday destinations. And then gives more offers for the bookings which is done using Breezecoin. People would prefer Breezecoin.

Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 06:11:24 PM

We have some upcoming great news in the next and following week. Keep you posted  Smiley

Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:08:19 PM

I am of the opinion that the project should consider releasing the android version first to the public. This is because there are more android users globally than the iOS users. The mobile app would be a better avenue for investors and holiday seekers as logging in to the website could be tasking and time consuming for individuals.

Fact is releasing IOS product and apps gives much more credibility compare to releasing in Android store as in Android store there aren't much quality checks and security like we have it in IOS.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:19:49 AM

I'm in agreement with your opinion, in fact the breeze coin team has been making great efforts to ensure that users prefer to make their payments using the breeze coin. This can be seen with the policy on giving 20% discount to users who pay with breeze coin.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 04:05:18 AM

We have some upcoming great news in the next and following week. Keep you posted  Smiley
Nice I will also keep checking here so I can be updated to that. I hope this update is all good news for the project and what is the current status of the ongoing or running project right now.

Jr Member

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:03:28 AM

It's awesome to anticipate great news from the breeze coin project. I personally can't wait to have the great news unfolds. The Admin is also nice to be willing to share the information even to the thread, that is a strategy and should be encouraged because the community of breeze coin is wild and as such every social media should be on the map when great information is to be publicised.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:41:16 AM

It's awesome to anticipate great news from the breeze coin project. I personally can't wait to have the great news unfolds. The Admin is also nice to be willing to share the information even to the thread, that is a strategy and should be encouraged because the community of breeze coin is wild and as such every social media should be on the map when great information is to be publicised.
Yeah, agree on you, admins here are answering most of our questions here, they are very accommodative, they really want the breezcoin to be successful, can I ask a question, hmmm. do you have any social media accounts or links so that I can be more updated? I spent most of my time there, highly recommend these features, thanks
TmottaDing

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:55:26 PM

Seems to be a really exciting news. I have not seen admin this much excited. I mean at least first such message/post for me at least.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:50:21 PM

There's great anticipation in the community. We are all excited about the good news which is to be uncovered soon about the breeze coin project. I'm also eager to find out the what is anticipated. I believe that the news would worth our anticipation and excitement.
Petreff

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:38:16 PM

I recently bumped on ths via cmc and came over this channel, any specific duration for the staking and do you consider the percentage generated in terms of accumulated profit enough to consider this a good investment?
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:04:45 PM

This is sure interesting to see. I hope it favors the market in the long run. Please when is Breezecoin coming to trading view or tab trader?

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:13:36 PM

I recently bumped on ths via cmc and came over this channel, any specific duration for the staking and do you consider the percentage generated in terms of accumulated profit enough to consider this a good investment?

The beginning of this thread has all the information on staking, you can also get more information on the website and the official telegram of breeze coin. Firstly, the staking is for a period of 6 months after which the capital and interest will be liquidated. The interest is paid on the last day of every month and from every indication, I believe that the interest is fixed irrespective of the market fluctuations.
Antana

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:29:37 AM

You have lots of questions and it's understandable because you just started reading about this one. I will suggest to register at their website and then check the details about staking program. It will take couple of mins to register at site.

TmottaDing

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:03:34 AM

I just checked their telegram and it was mentioned that withdrawal of tokens earned with staking is every 15 days. Only profit can be be withdrawn every 15 days...not the actual investment which will be locked for 6 months.

Antana

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:15:33 AM

I just checked their telegram and it was mentioned that withdrawal of tokens earned with staking is every 15 days. Only profit can be be withdrawn every 15 days...not the actual investment which will be locked for 6 months.

Oh, I thought all (investment plus bonus) will be delivered to exchange after six months only. But this withdrawal option of 15 days is good for higher packages and for basic $250 option. Just 1% interest will be there.

BTW, do I need to pass KYC for this staking or even buying tokens?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:07:20 AM

I'm just getting to know about this and must confess that it's a welcome development. The fact that investors have the option of withdrawing their interest could give them a reason to invest more, so as to have passive income. I guess there's a minimum amount that could be withdrawn to avoid the issue of very low withdrawal and congestion.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 09:24:04 AM

I'm just getting to know about this and must confess that it's a welcome development. The fact that investors have the option of withdrawing their interest could give them a reason to invest more, so as to have passive income. I guess there's a minimum amount that could be withdrawn to avoid the issue of very low withdrawal and congestion.

I really thought that their only option is the six months locked package, then you will get if after that, but now you get information to their main telegram group that they have a 15-day package its also good that they have that kind of choices.

Jr Member

Zurcermozz

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:43:06 AM

I really thought that their only option is the six months locked package, then you will get if after that, but now you get information to their main telegram group that they have a 15-day package its also good that they have that kind of choices.

So, investors and earn a tokens every 15 days, will it be worth enough, or not, I am thinking that, if you have more token, you can stake a larger amount? correct me if I am wrong
Petreff

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:11:57 PM

You have lots of questions and it's understandable because you just started reading about this one. I will suggest to register at their website and then check the details about staking program. It will take couple of mins to register at site.

I checked their website but I'm still having some conflicting information, is the team located in the United States or in London?, also it was stated that their staking process is for 6 months and after which investors may choose to stop or continue
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:17:35 PM

You don't seem to get the information right, breeze coin staking is for a period of 6 months, interest on staked coin are paid monthly and the investors have the opportunity of withdrawing only the interest. The capital can only be withdrawn after the completion of the staking duration which is 6 months. I do hope that you have a clearer view of the information now.
Breezecoin.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 05:39:08 PM

So, investors and earn a tokens every 15 days, will it be worth enough, or not, I am thinking that, if you have more token, you can stake a larger amount? correct me if I am wrong

You can follow the coin the last 7 months running, we already have a lot of staking participants. At the moment we are focusing on marketing campaigns and upcoming news we got  Smiley

Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:23:29 PM

I haven't come across this information, this for me is the first time, I think this is incredibly flexible. Giving investors option to pull out their gain is super cool, solid definition of passive income here

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:03:20 PM

You can follow the coin the last 7 months running, we already have a lot of staking participants. At the moment we are focusing on marketing campaigns and upcoming news we got  Smiley

The upcoming news is giving me a tingling effect. It feels like this news has something to do with listing the tokens on a good cryptocurrency exchange. I just have a feeling that the news would be appreciated by community members.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:08:42 PM

The upcoming news is giving me a tingling effect. It feels like this news has something to do with listing the tokens on a good cryptocurrency exchange. I just have a feeling that the news would be appreciated by community members.

It's been a while since I heard something really exciting about the breeze coin project. In fact, the exciting news has been long overdue and the community needs something of such to cheer them up. I do hope that the Admin would be willing to divulge such an information  to the community in no distant time.
Petreff

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 10:24:35 PM

Do you have anything install for new investors in times of marketing campaigns?, and is it six months or seven months duration that is involved in the staking process because the information I got from the website states six months duration
Antana

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:25:42 AM

I checked their website but I'm still having some conflicting information, is the team located in the United States or in London?, also it was stated that their staking process is for 6 months and after which investors may choose to stop or continue

Telegram admin mentioned that they are based in London and not in USA. I didn't noticed if website has other information. I need to check and meanwhile, hope team can clarify here.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:45:19 AM

Do you have anything install for new investors in times of marketing campaigns?, and is it six months or seven months duration that is involved in the staking process because the information I got from the website states six months duration

The staking period is 6 months as gotten from the website. The Admin was only saying that the staking program has been ongoing for a period of over 7 months. From the information I have on the thread, the staking ought to have commenced for over 12 months. Do hope you've gained a better understanding of the difference.
TmottaDing

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 04:47:35 AM

Telegram admin mentioned that they are based in London and not in USA. I didn't noticed if website has other information. I need to check and meanwhile, hope team can clarify here.

I checked their Breez de Mar property website, I can see they have listed four address, US, London, Turkey, Germany, not sure which address is for what.

Breezecoin admins, we need some clarification/ information here.

Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:14:59 AM

I actually love how this coin have been kinda under the radar literally, it's pleasing to see investors looking this way, I hope they go beyond BTT to look out for investors. Admin are you exploring socials like Twitter, FB and Insta?

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 09:30:06 AM

The staking period is 6 months as gotten from the website. The Admin was only saying that the staking program has been ongoing for a period of over 7 months. From the information I have on the thread, the staking ought to have commenced for over 12 months. Do hope you've gained a better understanding of the difference.

Exactly, the first staking interest was paid on the 31st day of January, 2019. This implies that the staking programme has been running for about 13 months now. It would be a great deal to join in the staking programme and get some priceless tokens which could catapult one to Financial freedom.
Zurcermozz

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 02:36:56 PM

I actually love how this coin have been kinda under the radar literally, it's pleasing to see investors looking this way, I hope they go beyond BTT to look out for investors. Admin are you exploring socials like Twitter, FB and Insta?
I've been asking them about that for days, the last time I visit their website, I saw nothing there, I don't know if they added it there, also people keep asking that questions for days, but I don't think they did it. correct if I am wrong
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 03:27:26 PM

I've been asking them about that for days, the last time I visit their website, I saw nothing there, I don't know if they added it there, also people keep asking that questions for days, but I don't think they did it. correct if I am wrong

You can be rest assured that breeze coin is actively utilising various social media handles in building her community. Starting from the official telegram account, to her Facebook, twitter and several others. Most of her announcements are also published on the medium account, at least I remember digesting several informative articles from the medium account.
TmottaDing

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 05:20:50 PM

I don't think tweeter or FB is helping to attract Crypto investors.

What I saw at their telegram channel is that they are focusing on the tourism sector. More real use cases are one of the next steps.
Additionally our Las Vegas project will start this year.

There are many development happening around Breezecoin. We just have to wait and watch.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 06:17:57 PM

What I saw at their telegram channel is that they are focusing on the tourism sector. More real use cases are one of the next steps.

There are many development happening around Breezecoin. We just have to wait and watch.

The gospel truth is that most of the investors in cryptocurrency space are in this forum. That explains why projects pay signature participants significantly higher in bounties. Facebook and twitter are merely for public advertising, but the funds needed to build the project are sourced from the forum members.
justsimpleram

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2020, 09:42:56 PM

The gospel truth is that most of the investors in cryptocurrency space are in this forum. That explains why projects pay signature participants significantly higher in bounties. Facebook and twitter are merely for public advertising, but the funds needed to build the project are sourced from the forum members.

With other social media accounts, they can more know by many people and investors. Some crypto project makes other social media platforms as their advertising ground. And they can also use it for bounties.

Jr Member

Antana

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:55:31 AM

Do you guys really think crypto investors follow tweets (which was done by bounty hunter for that project) and FB. I don't think so, if anyone wants to invest in crypto, first they will follow BTT, and blog sites such as medium, steemit, etc. And once they find any good project, they will check project documents and website as well as social media accounts of that project.

Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 03:41:35 AM

The breeze coin project has been making consistent efforts in the marketing and promotion of the project, but I still believe that it could be improved upon as there's still several frontiers where the project could be promoted to help increase awareness and bring more persons on board.
TmottaDing

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 09:26:32 AM

The breeze coin project has been making consistent efforts in the marketing and promotion of the project, but I still believe that it could be improved upon as there's still several frontiers where the project could be promoted to help increase awareness and bring more persons on board.

I don't know what improvement you expecting from project team. Promotion means not just tweets, FB, etc. Main thing require here is use cases, then only coin/token will be in use and will get promoted automatically.

Team mentioned that many more use cases will be there, so I think they are on right path.

Henrytrust
Copper Member