Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 08:27:51 AM

Mate just register at the site and you will see the different different packages which has return mentioned from 1% to 8% per month. 1% return is for small investment like 250 USD. For High return, need to go for big investment package.

8% interest is pretty huge. Even in developing countries you won't get such high returns. Do you have any financial rating or guarantee that this kind of approach is legit?

Its staking not "interest" basically you buy a pool of tokens which participate over 6 months in a blocked staking period. Which allows both to get investment and being on an exchange at the same time

Option for staking is only for six months or we can go beyond that? I mean if I selected one package and that locked for six months. And now if I want to extend this period beyond six months, will it possible?

You can deceide after the 6 months what you do with it. Of course extending it is possible  Smiley

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:38:05 AM

Mate just register at the site and you will see the different different packages which has return mentioned from 1% to 8% per month. 1% return is for small investment like 250 USD. For High return, need to go for big investment package.

8% interest is pretty huge. Even in developing countries you won't get such high returns. Do you have any financial rating or guarantee that this kind of approach is legit?

Its staking not "interest" basically you buy a pool of tokens which participate over 6 months in a blocked staking period. Which allows both to get investment and being on an exchange at the same time

Option for staking is only for six months or we can go beyond that? I mean if I selected one package and that locked for six months. And now if I want to extend this period beyond six months, will it possible?

You can deceide after the 6 months what you do with it. Of course extending it is possible  Smiley
After these 6 months, is there any chance that the rate or return will increase? like will it still increase when the time comes?
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:41:23 AM

Real-estate sector is one of the industries that is good to explore via blockchain technology. However, have you reviewed this forum that real-estate related projects don't achieve good success in implementation? Most of them ended up in trading but no real use case in the market. So do you think you have what it takes to become successful in this chosen field?

We definitely think that we have what it takes and shows our Roadmap some big plans for the near future and for the long run, which we all are working hard on. In addition, we would like to announce our new Partnership

More news to come soon which are related to our projects  Smiley Everybody can expect actively moderated channels from now on since we have set the fundamentals for our Company

Are you focused on just resort beaches for now or you have the intention of expanding to other markets like the accommodation, commodore and rental space?? The ANN thread was dominant on Resort Beaches.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 12:46:45 PM

Real-estate sector is one of the industries that is good to explore via blockchain technology. However, have you reviewed this forum that real-estate related projects don't achieve good success in implementation? Most of them ended up in trading but no real use case in the market. So do you think you have what it takes to become successful in this chosen field?

We definitely think that we have what it takes and shows our Roadmap some big plans for the near future and for the long run, which we all are working hard on. In addition, we would like to announce our new Partnership

More news to come soon which are related to our projects  Smiley Everybody can expect actively moderated channels from now on since we have set the fundamentals for our Company

Are you focused on just resort beaches for now or you have the intention of expanding to other markets like the accommodation, commodore and rental space?? The ANN thread was dominant on Resort Beaches.
As I read before, they are focusing in real-estate, and they are not focusing in resorts beaches, I guess it's just part of their whitepaper, I saw it's more than on than, I think it's more on tourism section, like travels, wellness services and products.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 05:58:01 PM

Breezcoin token is backed by real estate project? Is this correct? So they will first collect the funds from IEO/ICO and then wi start building properties?

Breezedemar already had projects before Breezecoin existed in this way. There is no IEO/ICO at the moment, just a combination between Real Estate and Crypto  Smiley

Then how people will invest here if anyone wants to do this? I mean if are you not going to launch any IEO/ICO then how people will know about this project?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 07:26:36 PM

The option for staking is only for six months, after which you will have access to both your principal and interest. You can choose to liquidate all or go for another six months staking. One good thing about this staking plan is that your return is fixed from the onset.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 08:00:48 PM

Breezcoin token is backed by real estate project? Is this correct? So they will first collect the funds from IEO/ICO and then wi start building properties?

Breezedemar already had projects before Breezecoin existed in this way. There is no IEO/ICO at the moment, just a combination between Real Estate and Crypto  Smiley

Then how people will invest here if anyone wants to do this? I mean if are you not going to launch any IEO/ICO then how people will know about this project?

In my opinion, the only option available for people to make a commitment to the project is through the staking platform. The staking platform gives a variety of interest or benefits to users who block their tokens for a period of six months. The percentage ranges from 1 - 8 % and it could serve as an alternative to investors who are committed to tokensales.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:19:52 PM

I see. So its staking reward of 1 - 8%. It makes sense in this way. Do you have list of cut-offs when this reward % will change?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 10:22:12 PM

After these 6 months, is there any chance that the rate or return will increase? like will it still increase when the time comes?

Already rewards are huge. Even if you think about 3-4% for medium level investments, it is huge. Is this already started? I mean staking and rewards?
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 04:30:32 AM

Already rewards are huge. Even if you think about 3-4% for medium level investments, it is huge. Is this already started? I mean staking and rewards?

Based on the information we have at the beginning of the thread, the staking started since January 2019, this means that you can join in the staking opportunity and enjoy the amazing benefits. You only need to sign up on the website to get started.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 05:19:10 AM

So after 6 months, we can extend it right away by rolling it again or add we can also add some more but is six months are the only option you have or sooner or later you will have more option like three months or one year like that they have a difference of packages and bonuses.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 08:53:46 AM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 09:15:07 AM

The option for staking is only for six months, after which you will have access to both your principal and interest. You can choose to liquidate all or go for another six months staking. One good thing about this staking plan is that your return is fixed from the onset.

Staking is great if the valuation of the tokens or currency is right and healthy. If the team keeps developing then fine and good, the return on value at the end of the staking period is something worth it but however the big problem is in when the price is either stagnant or declining. What's the team behind the project aim to achieve in the staking period??

Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 10:29:44 AM

Staking is great if the valuation of the tokens or currency is right and healthy. If the team keeps developing then fine and good, the return on value at the end of the staking period is something worth it but however the big problem is in when the price is either stagnant or declining. What's the team behind the project aim to achieve in the staking period??

right and healthy is the key point. Besides we are making huge progress in the last weeks with upcoming partnerships and bringing more real use cases on the map, one of the next important steps is of course another exchange we are working on. More upcoming news on that also evry soon

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2020, 03:37:00 PM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.

6 months is not too much longer time. But I am just confused and would I like to know, if there are no ICO/IEO then why this lock-up period are here? I mean I didn't understand why this need here..
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2020, 07:02:33 PM

I'm in agreement with your opinion as it relates with several options for individuals who love to stake tokens. It would be great to have different durations like 6 months, 3, months, 1 year, etc. This would create an avenue for all investors irrespective of their philosophy of time.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 06:22:57 AM

right and healthy is the key point. Besides we are making huge progress in the last weeks with upcoming partnerships and bringing more real use cases on the map, one of the next important steps is of course another exchange we are working on. More upcoming news on that also evry soon

Do you have any means of sharing this news and staying in relevant players minds and faces like newsletter and dedicated twitter handle that is active and is constantly giving information to followers??

Antana

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 07:37:20 AM

I'm in agreement with your opinion as it relates with several options for individuals who love to stake tokens. It would be great to have different durations like 6 months, 3, months, 1 year, etc. This would create an avenue for all investors irrespective of their philosophy of time.

I personally don't think option of choosing different period will provide much benefit. They have carefully selected period of 6 months which is small or not too far. It gives enough time for both (project and investors) sufficient time to hold, see and then decided next step.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 07:54:35 AM

What impresses me about this project is that they already into business and they are into reality sector. Working on developing/constructing hotels at tourist places. They entered into crypto later. This is far better project than any other crypto project out there into market.

I would like to know from project team what's their purpose of entering into crypto?

Zurcermozz

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 11:07:55 AM

Do you have any means of sharing this news and staying in relevant players minds and faces like newsletter and dedicated twitter handle that is active and is constantly giving information to followers??
[/quote
Yeah, I am looking into it, Do you have any social media where we can search it or be updated, people nowdays spends more time in social media than the other things so it will be a really huge help for us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: