Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:49:59 PM

There wasnt a public ICO, basically it was just private investors for around 6 million of token.

At the moment we are redesigning our Breezecoin Homepage to match it with our Breezedemar Homepage. Linkedin is of course a part of it  Smiley

Also you can find background infos on the Breezedemar Homepage. New BReezecoin Homepage should be ready next week and we have some good upcoming stuff scheduled for the next week.

Other ICO failed to get investment because those were not having any kind of real business backing it up. This is classic example how project should collect funds. First have some running business then get some private investors on board and then launch ICO.

If all projects follows this practice, then, I think good days for crypto will come.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 02:59:11 PM

I'm a property owner and developer in my own country and I'm curious to know if Breezecoin will have a franchise network and opportunity in the future where small players in a tourist country have the opportunity to be placed under the Breezecoin company structure... Will there be that opportunity?

I don't think the issue of franchise was among the modalities enshrined in breeze coin whitepaper, but I still believe its a great initiative. If the breeze coin team can manage this segment of the project, it would be an addition to the project strategy. I would advise that Breezcoin focus on their present business model and get the best out of it, before including other models for expansion and diversification.

Well I see from your angle and I think you have a solid point here, which is in developing of their current model and making sure that they make good progress that way they can work a franchise which will bring bigger revenue.

if they can prove that their current model will be successful for their upcoming projects that would be a good testament if their business model really works. they should prove first it within their planned projects. once their model is tested and verified, franchising would be an easy task later on. but just wondering why on the team's section from their website, they have no profile links attached? a huge project like this should give us all the necessary links to check its authenticity.

This project is interesting one. Any coin / token will have no value until it's being used as currency. Hotel and tourism is good business and if this tokens will be used as primary medium of exchange then the token will have value. How much worth it would be we can't predict, it's all depends on success of this model.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:06:43 PM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.

Lock up period of 6 months of long. But why it is like that? Means one cannot get back the coins for these months once they started staking?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 10:16:18 PM

There wasnt a public ICO, basically it was just private investors for around 6 million of token.

At the moment we are redesigning our Breezecoin Homepage to match it with our Breezedemar Homepage. Linkedin is of course a part of it  Smiley

Also you can find background infos on the Breezedemar Homepage. New BReezecoin Homepage should be ready next week and we have some good upcoming stuff scheduled for the next week.

Interesting information. How much have you raised in the private placement? Is it sufficient for moving the office progress further?
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 03:24:51 AM

I personally believe that the lockup period of 6 months is too long. I know some projects even offer lock up period of one year, but I would prefer if there are several options as it relates to the lock up period to give investors the opportunity to make their choices.

Lock up period of 6 months of long. But why it is like that? Means one cannot get back the coins for these months once they started staking?

Generally, when a token is staked, you don't get to withdraw the tokens. Some projects gives you the privilege to withdraw, but you'll forfeit some percentage of the earnings while others as the case of breeze coin doesn't give you the opportunity to make any withdrawal for the staking duration.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:07:30 AM

Generally, when a token is staked, you don't get to withdraw the tokens. Some projects gives you the privilege to withdraw, but you'll forfeit some percentage of the earnings while others as the case of breeze coin doesn't give you the opportunity to make any withdrawal for the staking duration.
Hmm I see, so basically we really need to wait for 6 months just to earn the things we invested? but if its for the greater good, I will not withdraw it as long as I can trust the project about it. Or not, correct me if I am wrong.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:21:06 AM

Hmm I see, so basically we really need to wait for 6 months just to earn the things we invested? but if its for the greater good, I will not withdraw it as long as I can trust the project about it. Or not, correct me if I am wrong.

Your interest is actually added monthly, specifically on the last day of every month. But you'll have access to liquidate the investment after six months where you can either withdraw the interest and capital or carryout another six months staking option. Staking is a great source of income, when you're sure that the project can be trusted to stand the test of time.
Antana

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 06:24:32 AM

When it comes to staking i have never seen any project allows withdrawal in between. Tokens are always locked if my understanding is correct. The reason is, they have some strategies to run particular system. If we withdraw amount it between then desire results might not be achieved.

Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 10:15:59 AM

I'm a property owner and developer in my own country and I'm curious to know if Breezecoin will have a franchise network and opportunity in the future where small players in a tourist country have the opportunity to be placed under the Breezecoin company structure... Will there be that opportunity?

I don't think the issue of franchise was among the modalities enshrined in breeze coin whitepaper, but I still believe its a great initiative. If the breeze coin team can manage this segment of the project, it would be an addition to the project strategy. I would advise that Breezcoin focus on their present business model and get the best out of it, before including other models for expansion and diversification.

Well I see from your angle and I think you have a solid point here, which is in developing of their current model and making sure that they make good progress that way they can work a franchise which will bring bigger revenue.

if they can prove that their current model will be successful for their upcoming projects that would be a good testament if their business model really works. they should prove first it within their planned projects. once their model is tested and verified, franchising would be an easy task later on. but just wondering why on the team's section from their website, they have no profile links attached? a huge project like this should give us all the necessary links to check its authenticity.

Hmmm. Yeah I've got your point they don't have any info's in their website, like their background or thing, even in whitepaper, I didn't notice that one, maybe they can explain on it.

I think major work and update should be done on the main website, it looks kinda basic and not without much sophistication on a face value. A revamp of the company website would be a great development.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 07:32:13 PM

When it comes to staking i have never seen any project allows withdrawal in between. Tokens are always locked if my understanding is correct. The reason is, they have some strategies to run particular system. If we withdraw amount it between then desire results might not be achieved.

Yes, that's true. Staked funds are always blocked and users can only withdraw after the expiration of the staking duration. The major challenge is that there are several scam projects in the cryptocurrency space who may end up cashing out, thereby leaving the investors stranded.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 09:04:10 PM

Yes, that's true. Staked funds are always blocked and users can only withdraw after the expiration of the staking duration. The major challenge is that there are several scam projects in the cryptocurrency space who may end up cashing out, thereby leaving the investors stranded.

My earlier call for having healthy investment with good history still stands for projects which are having staking as part of their features. Let's see it this way, why do I have to invest and stake in an unstable investment? I think Breezecoin should make themselves really strong and reliable and the right investors will troop in.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:32:58 AM

My earlier call for having healthy investment with good history still stands for projects which are having staking as part of their features. Let's see it this way, why do I have to invest and stake in an unstable investment? I think Breezecoin should make themselves really strong and reliable and the right investors will troop in.

No project is perfect as it relates to strong and reliable. Every project is working towards perfection and breeze coin is on her way to perfection. The most important factor is making constant improvements, we were told on the thread that breeze coin is launching a new website soon and other tourists attractions in various locations. I personally believe that the project has made substantial improvements over the years and deserves some accolades and commendation.
Antana

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 02:51:54 AM

When it comes to investment, first thing we need to check is that, how secure your funds will be once you invest their, returns will be second check.
Specially in crypto market where all projects are startups, and if you get a project, which already made lot of progress with their plans and work is visible. That gives you some confidence.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:12:10 AM

When it comes to investment, first thing we need to check is that, how secure your funds will be once you invest their, returns will be second check.
Specially in crypto market where all projects are startups, and if you get a project, which already made lot of progress with their plans and work is visible. That gives you some confidence.

Up, you're 100% correct in this statement, many people are taking advantage of this kind of projects, wherein they try to be real in first sight but at the end of the project, they will just rob most of the investor's money, Nowadays, many people are trying to invest on different projects because of the current market situation and I hope everyone is pretty cautious about taking a step in investing
Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:47:28 AM

Up, you're 100% correct in this statement, many people are taking advantage of this kind of projects, wherein they try to be real in first sight but at the end of the project, they will just rob most of the investor's money, Nowadays, many people are trying to invest on different projects because of the current market situation and I hope everyone is pretty cautious about taking a step in investing

Investing in the cryptocurrency industry has become more riskier than ever, considering the rate at which projects are abandoned. I would rather diversify my portfolio across several projects than investing in a single project even if it offers the highest reward or lesser risk. We need to be wise in making investment decisions to avoid running into losses.
TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 09:34:45 AM

Breezecoin team, I was checking Breezecoin telegram threads and I noticed someone mentioned that "BRZE will be used as a payment method in Breeze de Mar resorts and for this moment if you buy Kartepe  timeshare with BRZE  you will have 20% discount,so for this moment we work on Kartepe and the next project is Las Vegas ....( photo from the Kartepe)"

What I would like to is, what is Kartepe timeshare? Is this kind of buying hotel shares or paying hotel room rent at discounted rate ?

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 12:38:26 PM

Breezecoin team, I was checking Breezecoin telegram threads and I noticed someone mentioned that "BRZE will be used as a payment method in Breeze de Mar resorts and for this moment if you buy Kartepe  timeshare with BRZE  you will have 20% discount,so for this moment we work on Kartepe and the next project is Las Vegas ....( photo from the Kartepe)"

What I would like to is, what is Kartepe timeshare? Is this kind of buying hotel shares or paying hotel room rent at discounted rate ?

To the best of my understanding, the Kartepe timeshare is more like a timeout in Kartepe resorts. The offer is giving out a 20% discount to anyone who pays for the service rendered on Kartepe resort with the breeze coin token. You'll agree with me that, offers like this would help to increase the use case potential of the breeze coin and could contribute to the increase in value.
Antana

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:21:44 PM

To the best of my understanding, the Kartepe timeshare is more like a timeout in Kartepe resorts. The offer is giving out a 20% discount to anyone who pays for the service rendered on Kartepe resort with the breeze coin token. You'll agree with me that, offers like this would help to increase the use case potential of the breeze coin and could contribute to the increase in value.

Oh, this means that they already started room booking at Kartepe?  Or currently what they are doing is accepting advance booking and launching will be after sometime?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 06:12:06 PM

Yes, you made a good point. The kartepe timeshare is actually a holiday period in Kartepe Resort where tourist would have the opportunity to explore the environment. Its on record that the resort would provide an excellent opportunity for people to relax with various attractions such as skiing and snowboarding. The Kartepe resort is in Turkey and the price of the timeshare goes for about 8,000$ and 11,000$ depending on the time of the year.
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:31:59 AM

Oh, this means that they already started room booking at Kartepe?  Or currently what they are doing is accepting advance booking and launching will be after sometime?

Kindly note that Kartepe is not a hotel, so there's nothing like room booking, rather it's a tourist centre where individuals go to spend their holiday with friends and family. This is done periodically, especially during holidays. Kartepe is already in full gear and payments could be done using the breeze coin also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: