Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:50:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] BreezeCoin combining Real Estate with Crypto🔥  (Read 2953 times)
Breezecoin.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2020, 06:11:24 PM

We have some upcoming great news in the next and following week. Keep you posted  Smiley

https://breezecoin.io - A cryptocurrency meant to improve your lifestyle

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
March 01, 2020, 08:08:19 PM

I am of the opinion that the project should consider releasing the android version first to the public. This is because there are more android users globally than the iOS users. The mobile app would be a better avenue for investors and holiday seekers as logging in to the website could be tasking and time consuming for individuals.

Fact is releasing IOS product and apps gives much more credibility compare to releasing in Android store as in Android store there aren't much quality checks and security like we have it in IOS.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:19:49 AM

That's a good idea many people more like using their phone for checking something like their crypto investments its more favorable to them because it's now easy for them to access it anywhere with their smartphones.

This is true and this suggest that the breezecoin team is looking at developing a mobile wallet in the future right??
For ease of transactions  Huh Huh

I have seen this information in of their blog, and they should be launching mobile app if they want to compete with other travel and hotel industry. The reason is how many times you will have access to laptop or website? Mobile aap is more convenient.

Tourism is a multi billion dollar industry if well exploited of its resources and utilities. If payment is done swiftly with the Breezecoin, I think users will find the utility super useful and may probably ditch the USD for the tokens. The team have the task to ensure this.

I'm in agreement with your opinion, in fact the breeze coin team has been making great efforts to ensure that users prefer to make their payments using the breeze coin. This can be seen with the policy on giving 20% discount to users who pay with breeze coin.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2020, 04:05:18 AM

We have some upcoming great news in the next and following week. Keep you posted  Smiley
Nice I will also keep checking here so I can be updated to that. I hope this update is all good news for the project and what is the current status of the ongoing or running project right now.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:03:28 AM

It's awesome to anticipate great news from the breeze coin project. I personally can't wait to have the great news unfolds. The Admin is also nice to be willing to share the information even to the thread, that is a strategy and should be encouraged because the community of breeze coin is wild and as such every social media should be on the map when great information is to be publicised.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 10:41:16 AM

It's awesome to anticipate great news from the breeze coin project. I personally can't wait to have the great news unfolds. The Admin is also nice to be willing to share the information even to the thread, that is a strategy and should be encouraged because the community of breeze coin is wild and as such every social media should be on the map when great information is to be publicised.
Yeah, agree on you, admins here are answering most of our questions here, they are very accommodative, they really want the breezcoin to be successful, can I ask a question, hmmm. do you have any social media accounts or links so that I can be more updated? I spent most of my time there, highly recommend these features, thanks
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 01:55:26 PM

Seems to be a really exciting news. I have not seen admin this much excited. I mean at least first such message/post for me at least.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 04:50:21 PM

There's great anticipation in the community. We are all excited about the good news which is to be uncovered soon about the breeze coin project. I'm also eager to find out the what is anticipated. I believe that the news would worth our anticipation and excitement.
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 06:38:16 PM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

I recently bumped on ths via cmc and came over this channel, any specific duration for the staking and do you consider the percentage generated in terms of accumulated profit enough to consider this a good investment?
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:04:45 PM

This is sure interesting to see. I hope it favors the market in the long run. Please when is Breezecoin coming to trading view or tab trader?

princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 07:13:36 PM

I don't think I understand this whole ICO+staking concept. But I just registered at Breezecoin site and will explore the details available. Hope I will have clear idea once I go through the documents.

I think its not ICO staking. If you buy and hold this coin, then you can stake like other staking cryptos. May be I am wrong. If it is ICO staking, then I am also interested in understanding this further.

I recently bumped on ths via cmc and came over this channel, any specific duration for the staking and do you consider the percentage generated in terms of accumulated profit enough to consider this a good investment?

The beginning of this thread has all the information on staking, you can also get more information on the website and the official telegram of breeze coin. Firstly, the staking is for a period of 6 months after which the capital and interest will be liquidated. The interest is paid on the last day of every month and from every indication, I believe that the interest is fixed irrespective of the market fluctuations.
Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:29:37 AM

You have lots of questions and it's understandable because you just started reading about this one. I will suggest to register at their website and then check the details about staking program. It will take couple of mins to register at site.

TmottaDing

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:03:34 AM

I just checked their telegram and it was mentioned that withdrawal of tokens earned with staking is every 15 days. Only profit can be be withdrawn every 15 days...not the actual investment which will be locked for 6 months.

Antana

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 07:15:33 AM

I just checked their telegram and it was mentioned that withdrawal of tokens earned with staking is every 15 days. Only profit can be be withdrawn every 15 days...not the actual investment which will be locked for 6 months.

Oh, I thought all (investment plus bonus) will be delivered to exchange after six months only. But this withdrawal option of 15 days is good for higher packages and for basic $250 option. Just 1% interest will be there.

BTW, do I need to pass KYC for this staking or even buying tokens?

Henrytrust
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:07:20 AM

I'm just getting to know about this and must confess that it's a welcome development. The fact that investors have the option of withdrawing their interest could give them a reason to invest more, so as to have passive income. I guess there's a minimum amount that could be withdrawn to avoid the issue of very low withdrawal and congestion.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2020, 09:24:04 AM

I'm just getting to know about this and must confess that it's a welcome development. The fact that investors have the option of withdrawing their interest could give them a reason to invest more, so as to have passive income. I guess there's a minimum amount that could be withdrawn to avoid the issue of very low withdrawal and congestion.

I really thought that their only option is the six months locked package, then you will get if after that, but now you get information to their main telegram group that they have a 15-day package its also good that they have that kind of choices.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:43:06 AM

I really thought that their only option is the six months locked package, then you will get if after that, but now you get information to their main telegram group that they have a 15-day package its also good that they have that kind of choices.

So, investors and earn a tokens every 15 days, will it be worth enough, or not, I am thinking that, if you have more token, you can stake a larger amount? correct me if I am wrong
Petreff

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 01:11:57 PM

You have lots of questions and it's understandable because you just started reading about this one. I will suggest to register at their website and then check the details about staking program. It will take couple of mins to register at site.

I checked their website but I'm still having some conflicting information, is the team located in the United States or in London?, also it was stated that their staking process is for 6 months and after which investors may choose to stop or continue
princecharles
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:17:35 PM

You don't seem to get the information right, breeze coin staking is for a period of 6 months, interest on staked coin are paid monthly and the investors have the opportunity of withdrawing only the interest. The capital can only be withdrawn after the completion of the staking duration which is 6 months. I do hope that you have a clearer view of the information now.
Maebeo2017

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 08:23:29 PM

I haven't come across this information, this for me is the first time, I think this is incredibly flexible. Giving investors option to pull out their gain is super cool, solid definition of passive income here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: